- » Blue Potato
Blue Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue potato recipes.
Rich Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Warm potato chips covered in a blue cheese sauce. You can't get much more decadent than this. However, Robin's choice of music isn't that great in this video. Lol! - 78.74
Blue Cheese And Cheddar Potato Gratin
Melt margarine in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add cream and milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salt, pepper, and... - 44.0706
Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
That's what we are talking about - A nice and delicious Dill, Blue Cheese & Potato Salad! You can serve it as an appetizer or you can serve it as a side to your main dish. Either way, you will love it. Anything that has blue cheese so bound to taste good,... - 115.134
Grilled Potato With Blue Cheese And Arugula
This grilled potato salad is the perfect side dish to serve with any of your barbeque meal. The potatoes can be grilled on sides, while the main meal is cooking. You are surely going to like this easy, simple and healthy salad dish. Watch the video and learn... - 116.82
Steamed Potato And Blue Cheese Salad
This is a unique potato salad recipe that uses steamed potatoes instead of boiled ones. The other ingredients used add fun and flavor to the salad. This is a must watch for all potato and salad lovers. - 93.1992
Blue Cheese Green Bean Potato Salad
Cut each potato into 8 pieces.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 10 minutes.
Add beans; cook 5 additional minutes or until potato is tender.
Drain well, and place in a large bowl.
Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour... - 39.9119
Chunky Blue Cheese Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil potatoes to tender.
2) Keep 1 tablespoon of cheese separately.
3) In a bowl, add dressing, sour cream, salt and pepper.
4) Add celery, scallions, parsley, potatoes and remaining cheese.
5) Before serving, sprinkle with... - 43.4913
Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese
Potatoes are my favorite and it goes without saying this Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese is something I adore. You can serve the Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese either at room temperature or chilled - the choice is yours. - 43.6381
Blue Cheese And Bacon Potato Crisps
Try this delectable appetizer the next time you're craving delicious potato, bacon or blue cheese flavors. Easy to make and impossible to resist at only 70 calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 115.378
Blue Potato Filling
1) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
2) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in blue cheese, cream, tomato sauce or catsup, basil and reserved mashed potato.
3) Stir the cream mixture until well mixed.
4) Spoon the cream mixture into shells and... - 36.5892
Warm New Potato Salad With Bacon And Blue Cheese
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the potatoes rubbed with 1 tbsp of oil and some salt. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
3) Take it out and add the onions to the tin. Jostle the tray and return it... - 42.6918
Blue Cheese And Lyonnaise Potato Topped Sirloin
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a hot skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sliced potatoes and onions and brown.
3. Once caramelized, deglaze by adding the red wine vinegar into the skillet and placing into... - 127.002
Potato-mushroom-blue Cheese Galette
To Make Filling: In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot.
Saute mushrooms until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until incorporated.
Slowly stir in milk, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Stir in cheese until... - 45.0702
Potatoes Cordon Blue
1)Peel potatoes and soak in cold water in a saucepan.
2)Boil potatoes for atleast 2-3 minutes.
3)Drain and score them with a fork to give the potatoes a... - 29.8426
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 37.8958
Delicious Broiled Hangar Steak With Blue Cheese Layered Potato Cake
Ronnie is a steak and potatoes guy and he is proving it here. Yes, in this video, he is making a Broiled Hangar Steak with Blue Cheese Layered Potato Cake. He promises that it will taste nothing the other steak dishes that you have tasted in the past. So what... - 133.507
Red, White And Blue Potato Salad
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put the potatoes.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt on it. Cover and boil the mixture for approximately 15 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool the mixture.
5) In a large portable... - 47.0418
Blue Ribbon Potato Onion Salad
Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes and put into a bowl.
Toss with a mixture of vinegar, oil, and salt.
Add eggs, celery, and dressing; toss until mixed.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Turn salad into a chilled salad bowl. - 31.7836
Mashed Potato Triple Delight
If you that this cool weather comfort food was best relished with your Thanksgiving turkey, you are in for some real surprise. This video presents three different mashed potato combos that not only makes for a win-win pair, but also jazzes up the delight of... - 108.154
Idaho Potato Knish
If you are looking for a satisfying, festive, party-worthy appetizer, your search ends here. This Yiddish delight promises to have something for everyone. Flat potato dumplings stuffed with ground beef is one appetizer that few will say 'no' to. Be it... - 99.1661
Potatoes With Fennel
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Griddle the first batch of potatoes for 10 minutes on each side or until they are soft when tested with a knife Remove the potatoes from the heat and keep them warm, allowing them to sit for 10 minutes to steam in their skins... - 25.9203
Top Brass Grilled Red Potato Salad
1. Preheat grill.
2. Toss potatoes in a bowl with1/4 cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Grill potatoes for 3 minutes on each side; set aside.
3. Cook bacon in a skillet until browned and crisp. Remove from the pan, cool and then crumble.
4. Remove... - 34.7421
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Gourmet Potato Salad
Put potatoes into a large mixing bowl and season with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Add eggs, celery, green onions, and green pepper; toss lightly.
Combine cottage cheese with remaining ingredients in an electric blender container and blend... - 40.7992
Cheese Potato Meat Loaf
Prepare basic meat loaf except mix in half the cheese; shape into loaf in un greased pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Omit catsup and bake as directed.
Drain off fat.
Prepare potato puffs as directed on package except stir remaining cheese into potatoes.
Spread potatoes... - 23.089
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 4. Please watch part 1,2 and 3 for complete recipe.This video speaks about the garnishing of the twice baked potatoes with chives and finalizing the recipe. Pamper your taste buds... - 74.2422
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 3. Please watch part 1,2 and 4 for complete recipe.This video briefs about the process of preparing the once baked potatoes and making of the flavorful stuffing for the potatoes.... - 74.0747
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes Part 2
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 2. Please watch part 1,3 and 4 for complete recipe.This video introduces you to the ingredients of the recipe. There is a variety of ingredients that shall be used for the stuffing ... - 89.3704
Twice-baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1
This video is in 4 parts, this is- Twice-Baked Green Jalapeno Potatoes - Part 1. Please watch part 2,3 and 4 for complete recipe. Are you looking for a twice baked potatoes recipe? Here is a classic Mexican style twice baked potatoes with jalapeno recipe that... - 75.5959
Gourmet Potato Salad
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, mustard, and salt.
Pour over potatoes, onions, celery, green pepper, and eggs; mix carefully.
Chill several hours to blend flavors.
Fold in blue cheese just before serving. - 33.6199
Three Killer Potato Salad
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make three award winning potato salad recipes and crowns one as the best potato salad of the summer! - 0
Hot And Spicy Potato Salad
1. Cut cooked potatoes in half.
2. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam green beans about 4 minutes, until tender crisp; then plunge them immediately into cold water and drain thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, beans, jicama, olives... - 31.3789
Picnic Potato Cones
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in salted boiling water for fifteen minutes till tender; drain, return the potatoes to the pan and shake over low flame to make it fluffy and dry
2. In a sall bowl, blend sour cream and blue cheese dressing mix,... - 32.207
Potato Salad: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Potatoes
1. Fill a medium pot up to half way with water and place it on the stove on medium heat. Season with salt generously and put the potatoes. Bring to boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the potatoes are tender and cooked... - 0
Crunchy Cheese And Apple Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, place the blue cheese, apples, mayonnaise and reserved mashed potatoes.
5) Stir the cheese... - 35.8075
Rosemary New Potato Tart
Nothing like a flavorful and scrumptious tart with new potatoes and fresh herbs. Join Katie as she makes this magnificent holiday feast. Watch this impressive video that would definitely inspire you to pamper your taste buds. Check it out…. - 109.092
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Scandinavian Egg And Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender. Cool quickly with cold water and peel off the skins.
2. Cut the potatoes into dice.
3. Remove eggs from their shells, chop two and slice two.
4. Chop the cucumber and crumble the cheese.
5. Mix the... - 39.8828
Potato Broccoli Soup
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add potato slices, contents of sauce mix envelope, water, milk and chicken broth. Combine together well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Cut broccoli into big... - 46.6193
Crisp And Golden Potatoes A La Swiss Finlandia
1. In a medium sized skillet, melt butter.
2. Once melted, add onions, potatoes and salt and mix well. Saute on a medium flame till potatoes start to brown.
3. Remove from flame and add garlic and swiss cheese. Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4.... - 40.1404
Potatoes With Basil Tomato Dressing
1) Scrub the potatoes and do not peel them.
2) Wash the basil, dry it and trim.
3) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into large chunks.
4) In a covered pot, boil the potatoes for 17 minutes, until tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a food processor,... - 39.4297
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 98.9455
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 69.66