- » Blue Corn Tortilla
Blue Corn Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue corn tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue corn tortilla recipes.
Crispy Tortilla And Jicama Salad
1) Arrange the tortillas in three stacks. Slice the stacks in two halves. Restack three stacks with the half sliced tortillas. Slice crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
2) Combine all the sliced tortillas to make one tall stack.
3) In a deep... - 45.7809
You May Also Like!
Blue Corn Tortillas
Cut 24 pieces of wax paper, each about 6 inches square.
In a bowl, mix cornmeal, salt, and warm water until meal is moistened.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let dough stand for at least 2 minutes; keep covered at all times to prevent... - 26.5994
Blue Cheese Spread With Tortilla Triangles
1. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Drain the... - 28.1083
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 43.5653
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 43.7246
Pour the boiling water over the corn meal.
Let sit 10 minutes or more.
Mix salt and whole wheat flour.
Add enough flour to the corn meal mixture to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Let sit 5 minutes.
Pinch off a piece of dough the size of a golf... - 31.9634
Homemade Corn Tortillas
1 Mix the salt into the masa and make a well in the center. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the well. Mix, then continue adding water, a little at a time, until a very firm dough is formed. (I find mixing the dough at first with a spoon and finishing with my... - 27.5621
Blue Corn Muffins
In a bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, and the 1/4 cup butter until blended.
Pour liquids into dry mixture; stir just to moisten.
Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups (or line with paper... - 34.7276
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 43.7295
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 66.0901