- » Blue Cheese Wedge
Blue Cheese Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue cheese wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue cheese wedge recipes.
Iceberg Wedges With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Core lettuce and rinse carefully with cold water to keep head intact. Cut into 8 wedges and set on paper towels to dry.
2. Combine blue cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl, mashing with a fork, making sure blue cheese remains lumpy. Stir in... - 32.544
You May Also Like!
Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedges
1. Remove core and outer leaf from lettuce. Cut head into 6 wedges and place 1 wedge on each salad plate.
2, Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over each wedge.Top with fruit, cheese and nuts. Add more dressing. - 24.1307
Lettuce Wedges With Blue Cheese Dressing
Blend vinegar into cheese gradually with a fork until creamy and smooth.
Add salt, pepper and paprika.
Add oil gradually, beating with fork until all oil is added and mixture is well blended.
Spoon over lettuce wedges at servirg time. - 29.475
Wedge Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In a bowl combine crumbled blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sugar and minced garlic.
2. Cut the iceberg lettuce into 8 wedges, chop the green onions, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and dice the... - 117.222
Blue Iceberg Wedges
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in blue cheese.
2. Remove outer leaves from lettuce and discard. Rinse under cold running water; drain well. Remove core. Slice lettuce into 6 wedges and place wedges on individual serving plates. Top each... - 24.3792
Wedge Salad: On The Side #24
If you are on the lookout for a delicious salad recipe that can be whipped up in minutes, then this video is just the thing for you. This tasty salad will definitely earn you loads of compliments. Watch now to learn more! - 102.123
Grilled Shrimps With Iceberg And Blue Cheese Salad
How about a video recipe for a great shrimp salad! This is a simply put together salad that goes with a balsamic vinegar dressing and grilled shrimps. A healthy anytime-salad that looks great!! - 87.7327
Blue Cheese Mashed In Port Wine
On 4 salad plates, place 1 wedge Blue cheese.
Garnish on one side with shredded spinach.
Season with pepper, according to the individual preference of each guest. - 20.8634
Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad Topped With Bacon And Chicken
1. In a hot skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Once rendered, remove the bacon into a bowl and keep the fat in the skillet to use.
2. Season the chicken breast with the oregano and pepper.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breast into the bacon fat... - 128.549
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing With Half And Half
1.In small bowl, with fork, mash cheese with half-and-half until creamy. Add mayonnaise and remaining ingredients; with wire whisk, beat until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate. Serve on mixed greens, lettuce wedges, chilled cooked vegetables, tomato wedges,... - 27.1848
Veal With Blue Cheese
Cut veal into 5 to 6 pieces and pound until very thin.
Cream together butter and blue cheese in warmed basin.
Spread some of this mixture on one side of each steak; dip steaks in seasoned flour, then beaten egg; press on breadcrumbs.
Refrigerate 1... - 31.0809