- » Blue Cheese Pear
Blue Cheese Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue cheese pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue cheese pear recipes.
Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1) Make a creamy blend with mayonnaise and the small pieces of cheese.
2) Take a serving plate and arrange fresh lettuce leaves.
3) Arrange the halved peers on the serving plate.
4) Top with the cheese blend.
5) Sprinkle grapes and nuts and... - 39.0014
Warm Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Use kitchen scissors or a sharp knife to snip bacon crossways into fat matchsticks. Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat, add the bacon, then dry-fry for about 10 mins, until the fat has run and the bacon is crisp. Tip into a large bowl.
2. To make the... - 34.4252
Blue Cheese Pears
1. Mash the blue cheese, soft cheese and celery together.
2. Place the chopped nuts in an ungreased heavy-based frying pan over a low heat and stir for 2-3 minutes until slightly browned. Place in a bowl.
3. Peel and halve the pears and scoop out the cores... - 28.4912
You May Also Like!
Pear Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine watercress, lettuce, pears, and walnuts.
Add dressing and mix gently.
Spoon mixture onto 6 salad plates.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add salt to taste. - 28.2313
Pear Blue Cheese Salad
Combine pears, celery, and nuts.
Blend remaining ingredients and dash salt; toss lightly with pear mixture. - 27.0794
Pears With Blue Cheese Dressing
Peel the pears, keeping the stalks on.
Carefully remove the cores, using a teaspoon.
Brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cream the cheese until soft and use 25 g (1 oz) to stuff each pear.
Add the yogurt to the remaining cheese and... - 35.5902
Pear Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Arrange a bed of lettuce on serving plate or bowl
3. Arrange the salad on top of the lettuce leaves and serve - 28.3352
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 38.2492
Pears With Blue Cheese
1. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and 2 ounces cheese such that smooth and season with pepper.
2. On 4 individual plates arrange lettuce leaves.
3. Core and slice pears, arranging 1 pear on each plate, spoon dressing over pear slices, crumble remaining... - 35.6776
Poached Pears With Blue Cheese Filling
1. Peel the pears and, using an apple corer, core them through the stem end to form a hollow for the filling.
2. Place the pears, wine and sugar in a medium-size nonreactive saucepan, cover and poach over medium-low heat, turning the pears occasionally, 25... - 31.0875
Pears Stuffed With Blue Cheese
Brush the pears all over with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Mix together the butter and blue cheese, mishing with a fork.
Form into four balls.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of four small plites.
Place a pear half on each, cut side up, and top with... - 29.3907
Watercress Salad With Julienned Pears And Blue Cheese
1) On individual serving plates, arrange some of the watercress, pears, and cheese.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix ingredients for the vinaigrette and evenly pour over the salad plates.
3) Serve immediately or chilled. - 31.5318
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 40.144
Blue Cheese Pear Recipes By Category