- » Blue Cheese Gorgonzola
Blue Cheese Gorgonzola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue cheese gorgonzola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue cheese gorgonzola recipes.
Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Bread Pudding
Most of us rarely try to replicate dishes we eat at a restaurant because we think that there are way too many complex ingredients and processes involved. Many a times these seemingly complex dishes are so easy to make. Watch Chef John replicate a savory... - 94.8087
You May Also Like!
Penne With Mushrooms And Gorgonzola Cheese
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms; saute until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, basil and oregano and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. (Can be made 2... - 37.7285
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs With Gorgonzola & Walnuts
Cover large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Wrap each fig half with 1 prosciutto strip; place on prepared sheet.
Broil until prosciutto chars slightly on edges, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Turn figs; broil about 1 1/2 minutes longer, watching closely... - 31.9048
Piedmontese Spread With Mascarpone Gorgonzola And Walnuts
1. In a small bowl, combine mascarpone or cream cheese mixture with gor-gonzola and basil. Mix to blend well. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 2 days.
2. Shortly before serving, cover top with chopped walnuts. - 27.0582
Mash the Gorgonzola, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
Add the cognac or cream to give a soft consistency.
Use for sliced apples, pears or crackers. - 19.6153
Pasta With Cream And Gorgonzola Cheese
1. In a medium frying pan, toast walnuts 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, boil cream over medium heat until reduced to about 1 1/2 cups, about 5 minutes; be careful not to let it... - 22.3194
1) Mash Gorgonzola.
2) Stir in cheese and cream and blend until smooth.
3) Stir in cognac or cream to give a smooth consistency.
4) Serve with sliced apples, pears, or crackers. - 27.3493
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 29.4818
To Make Batter: Grease twelve 3-inch muffin cups.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring milk, cheese, butter or margarine, and 6 tablespoons water to a rolling boil, whisking until cheese melts.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour all at... - 36.6246
Mozzarella Rolled With Gorgonzola And Basil
1. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the plastic wrap, overlapping edges by 1 inch. Place another piece of plastic wrap on top of cheese. With a rolling pin, roll cheese gently to... - 24.355
Stuffed Pasta With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In large saucepan, combine over medium heat until cheese is melted.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Add stuffed pasta and saute in sauce for 2-3 minutes.
Add to above... - 36.0567