- » Blue Cheese Chicken Breast
Blue Cheese Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blue cheese chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blue cheese chicken breast recipes.
Blue Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Combine blue cheese, 1 tablespoon butter and thyme in small bowl until blended.
Season with salt and pepper.
Loosen skin over breast of chicken by pushing fingers between skin and meat, taking care not to tear skin.
Spread... - 38.0023
Super Bowl Party Dip
Brown sausage and onion.
Mix in cream cheese and chiles.
Pour in a crock pot and serve warm. - 23.5827
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Blue
These Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Corden Bleu are a desire ! Try these delicious breaded and baked ham and cheese stuffed breasts with creamy mushroom sauce poured over for your next meal. If you want to know more about these Stuffed Chicken Breasts With... - 40.6293
Grilled Chicken And Blue Cheese Salad
1. Slice lettuce into 1-inch strips; divide evenly among 4 individual salad plates.
2. Divide tomato, red onion, avocado, blue cheese, and bacon evenly over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 of egg whites over each salad. Top each salad with 3 ounces grilled chicken... - 30.1759
Chicken And Blue Cheese On Pumpernickel
Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese and mustard.
Dice chicken and stir it in.
Season to... - 28.1943
Warm Chicken Salad With Walnuts And Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 7 inches from the heat. Arrange the chicken on a broiler pan, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and broil for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and broil 4 to 5 minutes more or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked... - 32.7477
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips With Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
This fresh, flavorful grilled buffalo chicken strips recipe beats the fast food version hands down! Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make grilled buffalo chicken strips in few easy steps along with this she also shows steps to make chunky... - 112.58
Chicken Cordon Blue With Ham And Swiss Cheese
Company chicken corndon bleu is a cooked chicken and ham recipe prepared with cheese. Breaded and pan fried with ham and cheese slices between the chicken pieces, company chicken cordon bleu is cooked to a golden brown and can be served with fresh veggies or... - 46.5732
Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip
Looking for a simple appetizer recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy chicken and blue cheese dip. Watch the video to know more. - 110.504
Chicken And Blue Cheese Fettuccine
1. In large saucepan, heat chicken and water to medium temperature, add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Lowering the heat simmer with cover for about 40 minutes such that fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
3. From saucepan remove chicken, cool,... - 46.1316
Buffalo Chicken With Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for something different with bacon meat for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Watch Chef Dave making Buffalo Bacon Backer with chicken wings, buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. Good as a snack or for tailgating parties. - 113.878
Smoked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Pastrami And Smoked Cheese
Who doesn't like to be pampered with a satisfying holiday feast? Watch this impressive video that presents a unique style of making chicken breasts more appealing. The chicken breasts here are stuffed with a gorgeous pastrami and smoked gouda stuffing and... - 86.3801
Bleu Cheese Wedge Salad Topped With Bacon And Chicken
1. In a hot skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Once rendered, remove the bacon into a bowl and keep the fat in the skillet to use.
2. Season the chicken breast with the oregano and pepper.
3. Place the seasoned chicken breast into the bacon fat... - 126.618
Chicken Bacon Blue Salad
A salad like this one can be a whole meal. The main ingredients in this salad are grilled chicken breast, bacon, blueberries and blue cheese. Hence the name. I also added almond slices. The salad was tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette which I made for you to... - 127.465
Chicken A La Blue
1. Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Pound the chicken with a meat hammer or use the bottom of saucepan to flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter.
3. Saute the onion in half... - 42.8383
Grilled Tyson Chicken
Are you looking for a low fat dish cooked with high quality olive oil? Scott is making chicken salad with grilled chicken, he grills the chicken in a slightly different way. He pounds the chicken breasts before grilling so the chicken is tender and juicy. He... - 111.448
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 120.952
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
Cut chicken breasts in half.
Place skin side down; sprinkle with cheese and onions.
Roll up; fasten with metal pins.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until... - 46.8038
Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion Pizza
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt and dried yeast.
2. Add in the olive oil and warm milk and mix with a wooden spatula. Add in the warm water in small batches and mix the dough.
3. Dust the surface with some dry flour and knead the... - 0
Blue Cheese, Turkey, And Rice Salad
Combine water and rice in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender.
Drain well; let cool.
Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place pepper, skin side up, on a... - 42.9834
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 49.2314
Chicken Breasts With Walnuts And Gorgonzola
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, melt butter with olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until chicken is white throughout but still juicy. Remove to a platter. Cover... - 29.8917
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Blue Corn Stacked Chicken Enchiladas
To prepare the chicken enchilada filling, cut it into large pieces.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken, onion and garlic and saute until the onion is soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the jalapefio, cumin, oregano and broth; cover... - 43.5653
Boneless Hot Wings
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fabulous Super Bowl Boneless Hot Wings. These are not made from chicken wings, but are made from chicken breast meat instead. This makes them easier and less messy to eat. You just dip them into Betty's Super... - 116.229
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Golden Cream Sauce
Chicken cordon bleu with golden cream sauce is a cheesy chicken and ham preparation. Cooked in a skillet, the chicken cordon bleu is rolled up and secured with a cheese and ham slice in it. Made with onion soup mix and a hint of nutmeg for flavor, it... - 37.0396
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Golden Cream Sauce
1. Cover each chicken breast with half the slice of cheese and ham and roll up. Secure in place with wooden toothpicks
2. In another skillet, melt the butter and brown the chicken.
3. Drain the excess fat and add nutmeg, pepper and golden onion soup... - 40.3775
Turkey Scallops Cordon Blue
1) Buy ready made turkey scallops. Alternately, you can also prepare cutting out from turkey breast. From each side you should be able to make 5 slices.
2) Cut slantwise behind the wishbone before slicing the breast to get another scallop.
3)... - 43.1927
Cook broccoli until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Blend in flour and salt.
Heat until mixture bubbles; remove from heat.
Add the chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling and cook about 2 minutes, or until sauce thickens... - 43.7514
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Cheesy Chicken Rolls is one of my favorites and often finds a place on my dining table. The flavors of cheese, butter, eggs and chicken makes the Chicken Roll Ups yummy. Give this rich tasting Chicken Roll Ups a try. - 40.6877
Stir Fried Chicken With Cheese
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw chicken until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Following directions, slice onion, then bell pepper.
Heat a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil; then add... - 46.2606
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil chicken breast until cooked.
Shred chicken into pieces (fine/chunky depending on how you like it).
Pour hot sauce on chicken (as much /little as you like.
I use half the bottle so everyone can enjoy it).
Marinate chicken and... - 38.703
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Hot Chicken Fruits Salad
1. In a pan, heat the oil.
2. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breast.
3. On a plate, arrange the salad greens along with the berries and blue cheese sprinkled on top.
4. Sprinkle a dash of pomegranate vinaigrette on top.
5. Place the chicken... - 87.6218
Grilled Chicken Salad
1) Rinse and dry the chicken breast halves, then skin and bone the chicken.
2) Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper, then rub with the olive oil.
3) Place the chicken on on oiled grill with the meat side down and grill over a medium heat for 5... - 45.1985
Flatten chicken breasts to 1/8-in thickness; set aside.
In a food processor or blender, combine the cheese, olives, 1 tablespoon oil and oregano; cover and process until mixture reaches a thick chunky paste consistency.
Spread over chicken breasts; roll up... - 47.3828
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Dice chicken; place in center of lettuce.
Arrange tomato, bacon and avocado in rows on either side of chicken.
Drizzle with dressing. - 27.3518
Butter Lettuce Cups With Buffalo Chicken
Here is a healthier version of buffalo wings, for all the health-concerned foodies. You will get almost the same flavor and texture of buffalo wings, without the negative factors. Preparation is super easy and this can also be served by wrapping inside... - 108.749
Grilled Chicken With Pear & Walnut Salad
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On platter, arrange salad.
Top with chicken. - 23.5905
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 37.1453
Buffalo Chicken Calzones
In a bowl, combine pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce; set aside.
In a skillet, saute chicken and celery in butter for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in Cajun seasoning and remaining hot pepper sauce; cover and simmer for 10-15... - 45.2538
Buffalo Chicken Sub Sandwiches
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season all over with chili powder and some salt and black pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Lay the chicken skin side down in the... - 39.3354
Buffalo Chicken Fingers
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil and oil lightly. In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg whites with the water for 1 minute or just until frothy. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs with the ground red... - 33.2336
Classic Cobb Salad
1 On 4 individual salad plates or on a large platter arrange the shredded lettuce. On top of the lettuce, arrange a row each of chicken, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, and cheese.
2 Just before serving, tuck avocado wedges and endive leaves around the edges of the... - 30.0625
Baked Buffalo Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Place chicken in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3. Combine... - 27.1433
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or... - 45.8565
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy, creamy, cheesy...and oh-so delicious! 5 ingredients is all it takes to make a dip that will "wow" family & friends. Find this recipe in our cookbook, Our Favorite Cheese Recipes...watch Vickie & Jo Ann whip this up in a jiffy! - 129.546
Clean the asparagus well, break off the tough ends and cut the spears on the diagonal into 1 1/2" lengths. Drop the asparagus pieces into 1 quart of boiling water. Drain immediately and set aside.
Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook... - 32.8868
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
California Style Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 500° F temperature
2. Separate the corn chips and select 32 whole triangles.
3. Arrange all these on a large baking sheet.
1. Spread the cheese evenly over each of the chips
2. Bake 3 minutes... - 42.4367
Warm Chicken And Avocado Salad
1. In a nonstick pan, broil the sunflower seeds over a high flame for 1-2 minutes until well toasted.
2. Tip them into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over a high flame.
4. Add the chicken and sauté for 5... - 48.9561
Chile Cream Chicken
1) Take the desired number of tortillas and loosely wrap in foil. Place ion oven to keep warm.
2) In a pot, add in the chicken, salt and enough water to cover the chicken.
3) Boil the water, lower heat, place lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Cool,... - 41.9873
Chicken And Vegetable Garden Wraps
1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Spoon about % cup each of lettuce and chicken mixture onto center of each tortilla; fold edges of tortilla over filling. Roll up tortillas, and secure with wooden picks; wrap in wax paper. Chill. - 27.3045
Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And... - 117.452
1. Microwave chicken breast halves. Refrigerate chicken about 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove skin and bones. Cut up chicken; cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
2. Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Arrange chicken and... - 33.2008
Buffalo Style Stuffed Pasta Shells
Never thought that stuffed pasta shells would make such an extraordinary delightful hot cheesy chicken treat. Take a look at this impressive video that would surely inspire to try out this terrific recipe for an ultimate magical flavorful extravaganza. Check... - 107.369
1. On 4 individual salad plates or on a large platter, arrange the shredded lettuce. On top of the lettuce, arrange a row each of chicken, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, and blue cheese. If desired, cover and chill overnight.
2. Just before serving, tuck avocado... - 32.8213
Place chicken in a small skillet; sprinkle with pepper and salt.
Add water to cover; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain on paper towels.
Slice chicken into thin strips.
Set chicken aside.
Divide... - 38.1484
Cobb salad is a peppy chicken and vegetable salad. Prepared with garlic dill salad dressing made with salad greens, tomatoes, bell pepper and onions, the cobb salad is arranged to served with added chopped egg and bacon pieces in it. - 39.5638
With a sharp knife, chop each of the greens very fines. Spread in layers in a large salad bowl, heaping up slightly in the center. Finely chop tomatoes, avocado, eggs, and bacon. Arrange these and the chicken, cheese, and chives in rows of contrasting colors... - 26.2965
Smoked Turkey Salad
Line two salad plates with lettuce.
Top with tomato and cucumber.
Then, arrange turkey strips and celery on the plates.
Stir together salad dressing and dill; drizzle over salad. - 24.9678
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 72.8585
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon wrapped buffalo jalapeno poppers combine the best of the world of spice, buffalo chicken and bacon. We season some chicken buffalo wing style, stuff into jalapenos, and then wrap these with bacon. - 110.502
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802