- » Blue Cheese
Blue Cheese Recipes
Blue Cheese is the kind of cheese that has been prepared by use of Penicillium mold cultures, and hence has streaks or spots of blue- green or blue-gray color. Blue cheese is moist, creamy, soft and dense in texture, ... More »
Mac And Cheese
This dish is not your regular Mac and cheese but macaroni cooked with mozzarella and blue cheese! A truly mesmerizing dish being created by Ken. Watch the video to see this baked perfection. - 116.855
Quick Blue Cheese Dressing
What do you prefer-homemade or readymade? If your answer is homemade then we have a quick recipe to make bleu cheese dressing. This is simple and easy recipe to make an impressive dressing for a number of other recipes. In this video the chef is giving tips... - 114.215
Sidecar Skirt Steak With Roasted Beets & Blue Cheese
Join Maryann Ridini Spencer host of "Simply Delicious Living with Maryann," for lunch at the historic Ventura, Ca restaurant, SideCar, located in a 1910 Pullman railroad dining car. Owner and Chef Tim Kilcoyne prepares a luscious Skirt Steak with Roasted... - 105.744
Brandied Blue Cheese Crostini
Your guests will think you got these from a Gourmet store. These brandied blue cheese crostinis are super easy to make and are indeed an elegant pass around appetizer or side. These will surely appeal to anyone who likes blue cheese; with a bit of a kick! - 98.2614
Bacon And Blue Cheese Biscuit Appetizers
If you have been whacking you brain for a crunchy party appetizers, then here comes the Bacon and Blue Cheese Biscuits. It can be made a lot faster than you imagine. Watch and learn how to make this mouthwatering dish from this video. - 89.6893
Stilton Cheese And Broccoli Quiche
This is an indulgent and comforting tart that is perfect for your holiday dinners and can be made with minimal effort. It is a wonderful appetizer for vegetarians or can be served as a side dish to the main. - 86.3129
Rich Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Warm potato chips covered in a blue cheese sauce. You can't get much more decadent than this. However, Robin's choice of music isn't that great in this video. Lol! - 78.74
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 48.3978
Bleu Cheese Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and brush with oil.
2) Take two cheeses and blend them.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce along with parsley, salt and paprika.
4) Make the gelatin soft by putting in water. Add hot water as well to dissolve the gelatin.
5)... - 48.3761
Prime Rib With Blue Cheese Sauce And Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season the prime rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a roasting pan, place the seasoned meat and sear in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cooking for... - 47.7888
Tomato Aspic With Blue Cheese Dressing
Tomato aspic with blue cheese dressing is a flavorful and cheesy aspic. Made with plain gelatin and added veggies, the tomato blue cheese aspic has cream cheese in it and is garnished with twists of lemon. - 46.4342
Turkey Blue Cheese Sandwich With Grace Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and vinegar and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rinse the watercress and cut off the leaves, leaving about 1/2 inch of stem and dry them.
3. Rinse the grapes and leave them whole if they are small or... - 46.3656
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 46.2754
Blue Cheese Walnut Muffles
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, egg and Tabasco.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.2658
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 46.1808
Blue Cheese And Pork Peppers
In a small bowl micro-cook butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 30 to 40 seconds or till melted.
Stir in bread crumbs, then set aside.
Cut tops from green peppers, then discard seeds and membranes.
Chop enough of the tops to make 1/2 cup, then... - 45.8892
Cauliflower Blue Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, cauliflower and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Place 1/2 cup half-and-half in 4-cup measure.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Blend in... - 45.8449
Crunchy Blue Cheese And Walnut
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Add little lemon juice to the apple slices and toss the apple in it to prevent its discoloration.
4) Now, in a bowl, put the apple, celery, walnuts and yogurt.
5) Into it,... - 45.0496
Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine carrot, the 1/4 cup pecans, the 1/4 cup blue cheese, the onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the... - 44.9556
Blue Cheese Spud Salad
1. Sprinkle cooked potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. In a bowl combine potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and green pepper.
3. In another bowl blend together remaining ingredients and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
4. Pour over potato mixture, toss lightly and... - 44.8182
Blue Cheese Mould
1. In a small saucepan, pour in the water
2. Sprinkle in the gelatin on to the water and let it stand for one minute
3. Cook this mixture over low heat while stirring constantly. Continue this until the gelatin is completely... - 44.6574
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 44.6255
Blue Cheese Aspic
1) In a saucepan, bring the tomato juice, basil and salt to a boil.
2) Stir in the jello, until dissolved.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in the wine and vinegar.
4) Refrigerate the mixture, until chilled and begins to thicken.
5) Stir in the... - 44.5503
Blue Cheese Wafers
1) Get the oven ready at 400°.
2) In a food processor or electric mixer, blend butter and blue cheese to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add dry mustard, flour and salt.
4) Now, process or beat the mixture again until just blended.
5)... - 44.2377
Spinach Blue Cheese Mold
If you like cheese in your recipe then tries Spinach Blue Cheese Mold. The blue cheese gives Spinach Blue Cheese Mold a velvety taste. - 44.139
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Sauce
1. Microwave the broccoli florets in full power for about 6 minutes or steam them for about 10 minutes. (For microwaving, add the florets into large dish and pour 3 tsp of water and cover the dish before cooking).
2. Re-arrange or stir the florets... - 43.2703
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 43.1768
Onion Soup With Blue Cheese
1 Peel and chop the onions and the shallots; peel and crush the garlic.
2 Heat one-third of the butter and the oil in a saute pan. Add the chopped onions and shallots and let them brown while stirring with a wooden spoon.
3 When the onions and the shallots... - 43.0082
Blue Cheese Log
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl and mix until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Shape into cylinder.
Sprinkle large piece of foil or plastic wrap with 1/2 cup parsley and poppy seed.
Place cylinder on top and roll to coat completely, using foil or plastic... - 42.7517
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 42.6962
Blue Cheese Mousse With Fruits Vinaigrettes
1) In a bowl, add the cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and egg yolk, blend well; season with salt and pepper and stir in the dissolved gelatine.
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold gently into the cheese mixture; pour in the mixture into a well greased... - 42.6361
Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Combine onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 8 equal portions,... - 42.4234
Blue Cheese Burgers With Red Onions
Combine beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 12 oval patties.
Mash cheese and blend with walnuts in a small bowl.
Divide cheese mixture equally; place onto centers of 6 meat patties.
Top with remaining meat patties; tightly... - 42.4116
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
1. To prepare the fruit cocktail drain it, reserving 1 cup syrup.
2. In half the reserved syrup soften gelatin.
3. In a pan heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
4. Slowly add hot... - 42.1657
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Soften gelatin in half the reserved syrup.
Heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
Slowly add hot mixture to cream cheese, beating with rotary beater till... - 41.9296
Blue Cheese White Chocolate Veal Chops
Wash and pat dry the veal chops.
Blend the seasoning with the flour.
Beat the egg into the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour.
Dip into the eggs and dredge in the bread crumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and brush with the oil.
Bake in a... - 41.9081
Chicory Prune And Blue Cheese Pizzettas
1. On a lightly floured work surface thinly roll out the pastry, using a bowl or plate as a guide cut out 6 x 12cm circles.
2. In a large bowl mix the cheese and prunes.
3. Heat oven to 220C
4. On 2 large baking sheets place the pastry... - 41.8352
Cheryl Baker's Blue Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Thinly roll out the pastry and line a 20 cm. flat tin. Leave out just enough pastry to roll of a circle of 20 cm. for the top.
3) Mix together the 2 beaten eggs, cream and cheese.
4) Add... - 41.8243
Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks
Blue cheese beef steaks are broiled beef steaks with a mix of cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt and pepper. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper, this blue cheese broiled beef steak recipe is good with green beans or steamed veggies. - 41.52
Blue Cheese Mold
In small saucepan combine gelatin and cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream, garlic salt, and onion salt.
Fold in blue cheese.
Pour into a 3-cup mold; chill till firm.
Unmold onto... - 41.2351
Sirloin With Blue Cheese Butter
In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, butter, walnuts, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Shape into a 5-in.log and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a small food processor, combine the garlic cloves, salt, pepper... - 41.0965
Blue Cheese Log
Melt butter in pie plate at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in sesame seed to coat.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until light brown, stirring every other minute.
In 2-qt. casserole place cream cheese, blue cheese and Cheddar cheese.
Reduce... - 40.8383
Salad Of Greens And Maytag Blue Cheese
1. In a salad bowl, arrange endive and lettuce. Atop with turkey and onions and keep aside.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard, garlic and vinegar and blend. Add oil and mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Top dressing with salad and toss.... - 40.8038
Herbed Tomatoes With Blue Cheese
In 4-cup (1 L) flameproof casserole, melt butter and saute toast cubes until browned, stirring constantly.
With slotted spoon, remove half the cubes and set aside.
Layer remaining cubes evenly over bottom of casserole.
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion,... - 40.5132
Blue Cheese Topped Veal Chops
Trim fat from veal chops.
Combine thyme, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over veal chops.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 40.4314
Blue Cheese Topped Sirloin Steak
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Remove excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with garlic.
Broil on first side until browned.
Meanwhile, cream together cheese, butter, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Turn steak and broil on other... - 40.3149
Blue Cheese Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and blend in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in boiling water, a little at a time.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add bouillon cubes and stir to dissolve.
Add crumbled blue cheese, stirring as cheese is added to dissolve.
Return... - 40.2565
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.153
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 40.144
Sherry Blue Cheese Crock
1)In a mixing bowl, finely crumble blue cheese.
2)Pour in the cream cheese along with onion, and sherry.
3)Making use of the back of a wooden spoon, stir and blend all ingredients together till they are smooth.
4)Take a 2 1/2 to 3-cup crock.
5)Transfer... - 40.0285
Blue Cheese Burger
Mix ground beef, cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into patty [2 patties], about 3/4" thick.
Mix browning sauce and water; brush over both sides of patty [patties].
Place on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 39.8755
Blue Cheese Spud Salad
Blue cheese spud salad is a cooked potato and vegetable salad made with added eggs. Lusciously dressed with sour cream and blue cheese, the blue cheese spud salad is filling as a side and is best paired with casseroles or meats too. - 39.6912
Blue Cheese Mold
Blue Cheese Mold has a unique taste. Blue Cheese Mold gets its taste from cheese flavored with pepper. Blue Cheese Mold is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 39.6549
Blue Cheese Pasta Shells
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the macaroni as per its packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add in the macaroni, onions, radishes, blue cheese and parsley. Toss well but... - 39.1315
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing With Sour Cream
1) In a medium bowl, add in the crumbled blue cheese.
2) Next, add in the sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, sherry, wine vinegar, onion, salt, garlic powder and paprika.
3) Stir well to mix.
4) Cover and chill the creamy blue cheese dressing... - 39.0565
Rosy Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In covered jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Shake until well blended.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
4. Shake again before using.
5. Serve over salad greens or vegetable salads. - 38.9534
Celery In Blue Cheese Sauce
Discard the celery leaves, rinse the stalks and cut into strips, removing any tough fibres.
Put the celery in a casserole with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Coverand microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Put the... - 38.9193
Macaroni And Blue Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease a 13x 9-inch baking dish.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Salt to taste and add the macaroni.
Cook until just tender (check package directions for cooking times).
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Place in a large... - 38.7934
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes! Isnt the very title fo this yummy recipe making your mouth water. Trust me, the real thing is even better! Try this Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes recipe for... - 38.6008
Creamy Blue Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Blend cream cheese with bleu cheese and paprika.
Add gelatin gradually and beat until thoroughly blended.
Prepare whipped topping as directed on package; fold into... - 38.4371
Leeks With Blue Cheese And Hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl toss the leeks with oil, add it to a large roasting pan containing stock and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the prepared leeks, dot with butter, cheese, nuts... - 38.2562
Blue Cheese Ball
1. In medium bowl using mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese, blue cheese and milk such that smooth and creamy.
1. Mix in chopped pecans.
2. Cover and let it refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
3. Form balls out of the... - 38.2404
Blue Cheese Steaks
1)In a large shallow container, combine pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce and clove garlic and add steaks into it.
2)Cover the mixture and refrigerate for two hours, turning it frequently.
3)From the marinade remove steaks and place steaks on each side... - 38.2314
Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
In blender, process sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup water, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 38.213
Blue Cheese Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat at high speed 15 seconds; set aside.
Divide oil evenly among 8 muffin cups; coat sides of cups with cooking spray.
Place muffin cups in... - 38.0816
Blue Cheese Ball
1. In the container of an electric blender, combine cheese and butter; process until smooth.
2. Put in olives, onion, garlic powder, and pepper; process well.
3. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
4. Using your hands, shape it into a ball and roll in... - 37.7325
Blue Cheese Fondue
1. Into a 2-quart heavy bottomed saucepan, pour wine and add the cream cheese.
2. Place pan on a low flame and heat the wine gently, stirring frequently, until the cream cheese blends with the wine.
3. Add Monterey Jack cheese, in batches, and stir... - 37.6961
Salmon Blue Cheese Broilers
1. In a medium bowl, mix salmon with mayonnaise, mushrooms and blue cheese.
2. Over toasted bread, spread the salmon mixture.
3. Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
4. Place sandwiches on a broiler rack set at a height of 5 inches from heat; broil for about... - 37.6698
Blue Cheese Steak
1) Using a sharp knife, score the meat
2) Place the meat in a shallow pan
3) Mix in the oil, blue cheese, lemon juice, and the Worcestershire sauce
4) Using an electric beater, beat well and pour the mixture over the marinade
5) Allow the meat to... - 37.324
Sesame And Blue Cheese Thins
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and cut in the butter until the mixture has a fine breadcrumbs texture.; stir in the cheese, and roll up the mixture into a ball; wrap in a cling film and chill for about 30 min. ... - 37.2544
Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing makes any meat dish yum. I usually devour the blue cheese dressing with buffalo chicken wings, however you can try other options. Give this blue cheese dressing a try today. - 36.7872
Blue Cheese Cauliflower
1. Break the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in a little boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and reserve 150 ml/1/2 pint of the stock. Place cauliflower in a serving dish.
2. Remove rind from the bacon, cut into strips and fry until crisp. Remove... - 36.704
Sprinkle gelatin on milk and place over heat until dissolved.
Remove from heat, add salt, yogurt, and mix well.
Add cheeses, onion, celery, cucumber, sprouts, and radishes.
Turn into mold; refrigerate for several hours. - 36.6207
Blue Cheese Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve it in hot water.
Combine cream cheese with Blue Cheese and blend well with Worcestershire, parsley, salt and paprika.
Stir into gelatin and chill until it thickens.
Fold in whipped cream and pour into mold and chill... - 35.9478
Hamburgers With Blue Cheese
Place the beef, onion, egg, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Stir to bind well, then shape into 8 flat burgers.
Cream the cheese and butter together.
Place the burgers on the barbecue grid, about 10 cm (4 inches) above the coals.
Cook for about 10... - 35.8869
Blue Cheese Slaw
This blue cheese slaw is a easy and cheesy slaw made with lovely blue cheese and vegetables. Dressed with sour cream with added eggs to it, the blue cheese slaw is really enjoyable and can be served aside any meal of choice. - 35.7048
Pears With Blue Cheese
1. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and 2 ounces cheese such that smooth and season with pepper.
2. On 4 individual plates arrange lettuce leaves.
3. Core and slice pears, arranging 1 pear on each plate, spoon dressing over pear slices, crumble remaining... - 35.6776
Pears With Blue Cheese Dressing
Peel the pears, keeping the stalks on.
Carefully remove the cores, using a teaspoon.
Brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cream the cheese until soft and use 25 g (1 oz) to stuff each pear.
Add the yogurt to the remaining cheese and... - 35.5902
Blue Cheese Slaw
Combine cabbage, pimiento, and onion tops; chill thoroughly.
Mix together remaining ingredients; chill.
Pour over cabbage and toss lightly.
If desired, garnish with slices of hard-cooked egg and Bologna ruffles. - 35.5346
Blue Cheese Crisps
Beat together cheese, butter, egg yolk, and milk or cream until smooth.
Stir flour into creamed mixture.
Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead just until blended, about 5 turns.
Divide dough in half, form each half into a ball, wrap in wax paper, and... - 35.4522
Blue Cheese Dressing
Rub cheese through a sieve into a bowl and gradually mix in the oil.
Combine paprika and mustard with lemon juice until smooth, then stir into the cheese and oil, with vinegar, brandy and salt.
Mix thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
Chill for at least 30... - 35.2517
Corn On The Cob With Blue Cheese Butter
Pull husks back from corn.
Replace outer husks.
Cover ears with water and soak in husks for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare blue cheese butter.
Soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or use a food processor fitted with steel... - 35.2388
Blue Cheese And Anchovy Mousse
Rub the blue cheese through a strainer and mix with the cream cheese, anchovy essence, cayenne and spring onions.
Dissolve the gelatine in the water and mix into the cheese mixture.
Fold in the mayonnaise and cream.
Pour into a lightly oiled 900... - 35.0894
Blue Cheese Soup
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Whisk in flour.
Continue cooking, whisking constantly, until flour is absorbed.
Stir in 1 cup stock and cook over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Add remaining stock and milk.
Simmer for 10 minutes, until slightly thickened. - 35.0759
Blue Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in flour.
2. Crush and add bouillon cube and stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Remove pan from heat and stir in blue cheese and sour cream.
5. Return pan to... - 35.0667
Blue Cheese Burger
Shape meat into 8 thin patties.
Combine cheese, onion and mustard; and place a quarter of mixture on the center of 4 of the patties.
Top with remaining patties; press edges together to seal.
Broil on one side for 5 to 6 minutes.
Turn; place a slice of bacon... - 35.0306
Caraway Blue Cheese Wafers
In a bowl combine flour, butter, cheese, and seeds, mixing until dough resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 1 T ice water.
With your hands, form dough into a roll about 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
Cut into 1/8... - 34.9268
Blue Cheese Dressing
1 In a blender jar, add the cottage cheese, lemon juice, milk, salt, horseradish, and pepper.
2 Blend on high speed until smooth.
3 Stir in the blue cheese into the prepared mixture.
4 Serve as desired. - 34.752
Pork Stuffed With Blue Cheese & Sage
Cut the pork fillet along its length to make a deep slit, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Mix together the cheese and sage, and stuff the mixture into the slit in the pork fillet.
Tie the fillet together with string, then roll it in the seasoned... - 34.3446
Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
In a bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and garlic; blend well.
Stir in blue cheese, mashing any large pieces with a fork, until well blended.
Add pepper to taste.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as... - 34.2792
Creamy Eggs With Blue Cheese
Ohh Creamy Eggs With Blue Cheese is simply tasty. The mixture of eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper gives the Creamy Eggs With Blue Cheese a lip smacking taste. - 33.905
Steak & Blue Cheese Butter
Pour salad dressing over steak, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Blend butter, cheese, garlic, chives, and brandy together; refrigerate, if made ahead.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6... - 33.8662
Blue Cheese Burger
Mix ground beef, cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into 2 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Place on rack in dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) until almost done, 3 to 4 minutes.
Place on bottoms of English muffins.
Top with... - 33.6881
Whole Fillet & Blue Cheese
Blend butter, cheese, and chives together until smooth.
Shape into a log, roll in parsley, wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate until firm.
Place fillet on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning and brushing with... - 33.6565
Blue Cheese Recipes By Category