- » Blue Cheese
Blue Cheese Recipes
Blue Cheese is the kind of cheese that has been prepared by use of Penicillium mold cultures, and hence has streaks or spots of blue- green or blue-gray color. Blue cheese is moist, creamy, soft and dense in texture, ... More »
Quick Blue Cheese Dressing
What do you prefer-homemade or readymade? If your answer is homemade then we have a quick recipe to make bleu cheese dressing. This is simple and easy recipe to make an impressive dressing for a number of other recipes. In this video the chef is giving tips... - 145.126
Blue Cheese Meatloaf In Bacon Wrap
If you are sick and tired of the regular meatloaf, you can try this excellent recipe of meatloaf blended with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon. It is a gourmet dish which you can prepare for any special occasion. Watch the video to go through the step-by-step... - 142.618
Mac And Cheese
This dish is not your regular Mac and cheese but macaroni cooked with mozzarella and blue cheese! A truly mesmerizing dish being created by Ken. Watch the video to see this baked perfection. - 120.118
Blue Cheese, Sugar And Rosemary Cookie - Part 1 - Dough
Looking for a cookie recipe for the festive season but do not want to stick to the mainstream? Then this video series is just the thing for you! Watch Ramona Werst share her recipe to make delicious cookie with blue cheese, rosemary and sugar as the main... - 119.309
Bacon And Blue Cheese Biscuit Appetizers
If you have been whacking you brain for a crunchy party appetizers, then here comes the Bacon and Blue Cheese Biscuits. It can be made a lot faster than you imagine. Watch and learn how to make this mouthwatering dish from this video. - 115.272
Smoked Steak And Vegetables With Spicy Blue Cheese Sauce
How about some smoked steak and vegetables with a real spicy blue cheese sauce. The video here shares this super simple recipe for a wholesome holiday brunch. Impress your family with this absolutely appealing holiday feast. Check it out…. - 114.672
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.018
Sidecar Skirt Steak With Roasted Beets & Blue Cheese
Join Maryann Ridini Spencer host of "Simply Delicious Living with Maryann," for lunch at the historic Ventura, Ca restaurant, SideCar, located in a 1910 Pullman railroad dining car. Owner and Chef Tim Kilcoyne prepares a luscious Skirt Steak with Roasted... - 109.066
Homemade Bleu Cheese And Bacon Spread
Add a little flair to your bagel chips or crackers with this flavorful cheese and bacon condiment. This zesty creamy spread features cream cheese, bleu cheese, bits of bacon and sour cream. Sarah surely knows how to jazz up simple snacks using this... - 97.8009
Brandied Blue Cheese Crostini
Your guests will think you got these from a Gourmet store. These brandied blue cheese crostinis are super easy to make and are indeed an elegant pass around appetizer or side. These will surely appeal to anyone who likes blue cheese; with a bit of a kick! - 94.2722
Stilton Cheese And Broccoli Quiche
This is an indulgent and comforting tart that is perfect for your holiday dinners and can be made with minimal effort. It is a wonderful appetizer for vegetarians or can be served as a side dish to the main. - 86.1866
Rich Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Warm potato chips covered in a blue cheese sauce. You can't get much more decadent than this. However, Robin's choice of music isn't that great in this video. Lol! - 76.3657
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 49.1417
Turkey Blue Cheese Sandwich With Grace Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and vinegar and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rinse the watercress and cut off the leaves, leaving about 1/2 inch of stem and dry them.
3. Rinse the grapes and leave them whole if they are small or... - 46.7183
Bleu Cheese Mold
1) Take 6-cup mold and brush with oil.
2) Take two cheeses and blend them.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce along with parsley, salt and paprika.
4) Make the gelatin soft by putting in water. Add hot water as well to dissolve the gelatin.
5)... - 46.6424
Prime Rib With Blue Cheese Sauce And Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season the prime rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a roasting pan, place the seasoned meat and sear in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cooking for... - 46.6209
Cauliflower Blue Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, cauliflower and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Place 1/2 cup half-and-half in 4-cup measure.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Blend in... - 46.0523
Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine carrot, the 1/4 cup pecans, the 1/4 cup blue cheese, the onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the... - 45.5247
Blue Cheese And Pork Peppers
In a small bowl micro-cook butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 30 to 40 seconds or till melted.
Stir in bread crumbs, then set aside.
Cut tops from green peppers, then discard seeds and membranes.
Chop enough of the tops to make 1/2 cup, then... - 45.4458
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 45.0081
Blue Cheese Walnut Muffles
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 5/8 by 1 1/8 inch (6 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, egg and Tabasco.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 44.9321
Crunchy Blue Cheese And Walnut
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Add little lemon juice to the apple slices and toss the apple in it to prevent its discoloration.
4) Now, in a bowl, put the apple, celery, walnuts and yogurt.
5) Into it,... - 44.6814
Blue Cheese Mould
1. In a small saucepan, pour in the water
2. Sprinkle in the gelatin on to the water and let it stand for one minute
3. Cook this mixture over low heat while stirring constantly. Continue this until the gelatin is completely... - 44.5482
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 44.3293
Cheryl Baker's Blue Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Thinly roll out the pastry and line a 20 cm. flat tin. Leave out just enough pastry to roll of a circle of 20 cm. for the top.
3) Mix together the 2 beaten eggs, cream and cheese.
4) Add... - 44.1433
Blue Cheese Wafers
1) Get the oven ready at 400°.
2) In a food processor or electric mixer, blend butter and blue cheese to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add dry mustard, flour and salt.
4) Now, process or beat the mixture again until just blended.
5)... - 44.1344
Tomato Aspic With Blue Cheese Dressing
Tomato aspic with blue cheese dressing is a flavorful and cheesy aspic. Made with plain gelatin and added veggies, the tomato blue cheese aspic has cream cheese in it and is garnished with twists of lemon. - 44.1286
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 44.0117
Blue Cheese Burgers With Red Onions
Combine beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 12 oval patties.
Mash cheese and blend with walnuts in a small bowl.
Divide cheese mixture equally; place onto centers of 6 meat patties.
Top with remaining meat patties; tightly... - 43.8669
Blue Cheese Aspic
1) In a saucepan, bring the tomato juice, basil and salt to a boil.
2) Stir in the jello, until dissolved.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in the wine and vinegar.
4) Refrigerate the mixture, until chilled and begins to thicken.
5) Stir in the... - 43.8363
Tomato Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread the tomatoes in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the garlic and some salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake 35 minutes.
Heat the oil or butter in a large saucepan.
Add the chopped leek and carrot and season lightly with... - 43.7222
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 43.6127
Blue Cheese White Chocolate Veal Chops
Wash and pat dry the veal chops.
Blend the seasoning with the flour.
Beat the egg into the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour.
Dip into the eggs and dredge in the bread crumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and brush with the oil.
Bake in a... - 43.6064
Blue Cheese Sauced Beans
1) Follow package directions to cook beans. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour milk at once.
5) Cook and stir till thick and bubbly.
6) Mix blue cheese.
7) Pour... - 42.8038
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
1. To prepare the fruit cocktail drain it, reserving 1 cup syrup.
2. In half the reserved syrup soften gelatin.
3. In a pan heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
4. Slowly add hot... - 42.5959
Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Melt the butter in a kettle.
Add the onions, leek, celery, and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the potato, white wine, and stock, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer,... - 42.236
Pineapple Blue Cheese Salad Ring
Drain juice from pineapple into saucepan; add sufficient water to the juice to make 1 1/2 cups; bring to the boiling point.
Pour over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Using an electric beater at low speed, beat in the cream cheese and blue... - 42.1692
Blue Cheese Mousse With Fruits Vinaigrettes
1) In a bowl, add the cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and egg yolk, blend well; season with salt and pepper and stir in the dissolved gelatine.
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold gently into the cheese mixture; pour in the mixture into a well greased... - 42.0959
Spinach Blue Cheese Mold
If you like cheese in your recipe then tries Spinach Blue Cheese Mold. The blue cheese gives Spinach Blue Cheese Mold a velvety taste. - 41.8431
Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Combine onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 8 equal portions,... - 41.4634
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 41.4365
Blue Cheese Sauced Beans
1) Cook the beans as per the instructions on the packet and drain the beans well .
2) In a saucepan, stir in the flour, pepper and salt in the 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine.
3) Pour the milk into the saucepan, stir well and cook until thick and... - 41.3778
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Sauce
1. Microwave the broccoli florets in full power for about 6 minutes or steam them for about 10 minutes. (For microwaving, add the florets into large dish and pour 3 tsp of water and cover the dish before cooking).
2. Re-arrange or stir the florets... - 41.2528
Blue Cheese Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F 15 minutes before baking.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine celery with broth.
3. Cover the pan and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer celery for 1 hour until tender-crisp.
5. Transfer the... - 41.2469
Onion Soup With Blue Cheese
1 Peel and chop the onions and the shallots; peel and crush the garlic.
2 Heat one-third of the butter and the oil in a saute pan. Add the chopped onions and shallots and let them brown while stirring with a wooden spoon.
3 When the onions and the shallots... - 41.165
Blue Cheese Log
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl and mix until smooth, about 5 minutes.
Shape into cylinder.
Sprinkle large piece of foil or plastic wrap with 1/2 cup parsley and poppy seed.
Place cylinder on top and roll to coat completely, using foil or plastic... - 41.113
Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole
Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole is something you got to try out. This casserole can never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. Just give this Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole a try, you will be happy that you did. - 40.845
Blue Cheese Topped Sirloin Steak
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Remove excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with garlic.
Broil on first side until browned.
Meanwhile, cream together cheese, butter, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Turn steak and broil on other... - 40.6961
Spinach-grapefruit Salad With Blue Cheese And Pine Nuts
To Prepare Salad: Tear spinach into bite-size pieces and toss with endive.
Wrap in paper towels and a plastic bag and refrigerate.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut ends off grapefruit and with a sharp knife, remove peel.
Separate into segments, cut... - 40.5196
Blue Cheese Burger
Mix ground beef, cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into patty [2 patties], about 3/4" thick.
Mix browning sauce and water; brush over both sides of patty [patties].
Place on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 40.2788
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.2743
Blue Cheese Mold
In small saucepan combine gelatin and cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream, garlic salt, and onion salt.
Fold in blue cheese.
Pour into a 3-cup mold; chill till firm.
Unmold onto... - 40.0852
Salad Of Greens And Maytag Blue Cheese
1. In a salad bowl, arrange endive and lettuce. Atop with turkey and onions and keep aside.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard, garlic and vinegar and blend. Add oil and mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Top dressing with salad and toss.... - 40.0417
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Soften gelatin in half the reserved syrup.
Heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
Slowly add hot mixture to cream cheese, beating with rotary beater till... - 39.9454
Herbed Tomatoes With Blue Cheese
In 4-cup (1 L) flameproof casserole, melt butter and saute toast cubes until browned, stirring constantly.
With slotted spoon, remove half the cubes and set aside.
Layer remaining cubes evenly over bottom of casserole.
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion,... - 39.8466
Blue Cheese Steaks
1)In a large shallow container, combine pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce and clove garlic and add steaks into it.
2)Cover the mixture and refrigerate for two hours, turning it frequently.
3)From the marinade remove steaks and place steaks on each side... - 39.7537
Chicory Prune And Blue Cheese Pizzettas
1. On a lightly floured work surface thinly roll out the pastry, using a bowl or plate as a guide cut out 6 x 12cm circles.
2. In a large bowl mix the cheese and prunes.
3. Heat oven to 220C
4. On 2 large baking sheets place the pastry... - 39.7103
Sherry Blue Cheese Crock
1)In a mixing bowl, finely crumble blue cheese.
2)Pour in the cream cheese along with onion, and sherry.
3)Making use of the back of a wooden spoon, stir and blend all ingredients together till they are smooth.
4)Take a 2 1/2 to 3-cup crock.
5)Transfer... - 39.5803
Blue Cheese Log
Melt butter in pie plate at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in sesame seed to coat.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until light brown, stirring every other minute.
In 2-qt. casserole place cream cheese, blue cheese and Cheddar cheese.
Reduce... - 39.441
Sirloin With Blue Cheese Butter
In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, butter, walnuts, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Shape into a 5-in.log and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a small food processor, combine the garlic cloves, salt, pepper... - 39.3038
Blue Cheese Pasta Shells
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the macaroni as per its packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the pasta and set aside.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add in the macaroni, onions, radishes, blue cheese and parsley. Toss well but... - 39.2364
Spencer Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
Mix Madeira and shallots in small saucepan.
Boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
Add cream and beef broth and boil until reduced to 1 cup.
Mash butter, blue cheese.
Whisk into Madeira mixture a bit at a time.
Simmer until creamy.
Rotate the steaks... - 38.9893
Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks
Blue cheese beef steaks are broiled beef steaks with a mix of cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt and pepper. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper, this blue cheese broiled beef steak recipe is good with green beans or steamed veggies. - 38.9706
Blue Cheese Topped Veal Chops
Trim fat from veal chops.
Combine thyme, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over veal chops.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 38.6968
Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1) Make a creamy blend with mayonnaise and the small pieces of cheese.
2) Take a serving plate and arrange fresh lettuce leaves.
3) Arrange the halved peers on the serving plate.
4) Top with the cheese blend.
5) Sprinkle grapes and nuts and... - 38.4049
Blue Cheese Ball
1. In the container of an electric blender, combine cheese and butter; process until smooth.
2. Put in olives, onion, garlic powder, and pepper; process well.
3. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
4. Using your hands, shape it into a ball and roll in... - 38.1326
Blue Cheese Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and blend in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in boiling water, a little at a time.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add bouillon cubes and stir to dissolve.
Add crumbled blue cheese, stirring as cheese is added to dissolve.
Return... - 38.1143
Bacon And Blue Cheese Ring
To make the choux pastry: dice the butter and place in a saucepan, with the water.
Melt over a gentle heat, and then bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, tip in the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
Beat... - 37.848
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 37.6668
Sliced Steak Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
Prepare Mustard-Garlic Dressing & Baste.
Brush about 1 tablespoon of the mixture over each side of steak; set remaining mixture aside.
Place steak on rack of a broiler pan.
Broil about 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on outside but still rare... - 37.3983
Blue Cheese Mold
Blue Cheese Mold has a unique taste. Blue Cheese Mold gets its taste from cheese flavored with pepper. Blue Cheese Mold is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 37.1018
Blue Cheese Cauliflower
1. Break the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in a little boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and reserve 150 ml/1/2 pint of the stock. Place cauliflower in a serving dish.
2. Remove rind from the bacon, cut into strips and fry until crisp. Remove... - 37.0813
Blue Cheese Steak
1) Using a sharp knife, score the meat
2) Place the meat in a shallow pan
3) Mix in the oil, blue cheese, lemon juice, and the Worcestershire sauce
4) Using an electric beater, beat well and pour the mixture over the marinade
5) Allow the meat to... - 37.0371
Salmon Blue Cheese Broilers
1. In a medium bowl, mix salmon with mayonnaise, mushrooms and blue cheese.
2. Over toasted bread, spread the salmon mixture.
3. Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
4. Place sandwiches on a broiler rack set at a height of 5 inches from heat; broil for about... - 36.9476
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes! Isnt the very title fo this yummy recipe making your mouth water. Trust me, the real thing is even better! Try this Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes recipe for... - 36.9459
Blue Cheese Salad Ring
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water to soften.
Heat, stirring to dissolve.
In bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Stir in gelatin mixture.
Pour into a 1-quart mold and chill until firm.
Unmold on platter.
Divide evenly. - 36.9147
Leeks With Blue Cheese And Hazelnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl toss the leeks with oil, add it to a large roasting pan containing stock and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the prepared leeks, dot with butter, cheese, nuts... - 36.7431
Rosy Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In covered jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Shake until well blended.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
4. Shake again before using.
5. Serve over salad greens or vegetable salads. - 36.5862
Blue Cheese Fondue
1. Into a 2-quart heavy bottomed saucepan, pour wine and add the cream cheese.
2. Place pan on a low flame and heat the wine gently, stirring frequently, until the cream cheese blends with the wine.
3. Add Monterey Jack cheese, in batches, and stir... - 36.5567
Celery In Blue Cheese Sauce
Discard the celery leaves, rinse the stalks and cut into strips, removing any tough fibres.
Put the celery in a casserole with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Coverand microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Put the... - 36.4613
Sesame And Blue Cheese Thins
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and cut in the butter until the mixture has a fine breadcrumbs texture.; stir in the cheese, and roll up the mixture into a ball; wrap in a cling film and chill for about 30 min. ... - 36.3749
Macaroni And Blue Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease a 13x 9-inch baking dish.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Salt to taste and add the macaroni.
Cook until just tender (check package directions for cooking times).
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Place in a large... - 36.3724
Blue Cheese Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat at high speed 15 seconds; set aside.
Divide oil evenly among 8 muffin cups; coat sides of cups with cooking spray.
Place muffin cups in... - 36.3206
Blue Cheese Ball
1. In medium bowl using mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese, blue cheese and milk such that smooth and creamy.
1. Mix in chopped pecans.
2. Cover and let it refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm enough to shape.
3. Form balls out of the... - 36.2881
Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
In blender, process sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup water, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 36.2178
Pears With Blue Cheese
1. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and 2 ounces cheese such that smooth and season with pepper.
2. On 4 individual plates arrange lettuce leaves.
3. Core and slice pears, arranging 1 pear on each plate, spoon dressing over pear slices, crumble remaining... - 36.0899
Sprinkle gelatin on milk and place over heat until dissolved.
Remove from heat, add salt, yogurt, and mix well.
Add cheeses, onion, celery, cucumber, sprouts, and radishes.
Turn into mold; refrigerate for several hours. - 35.0894
Warm Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Use kitchen scissors or a sharp knife to snip bacon crossways into fat matchsticks. Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat, add the bacon, then dry-fry for about 10 mins, until the fat has run and the bacon is crisp. Tip into a large bowl.
2. To make the... - 35.0248
Steak With Blue Cheese
This Steak With Blue Cheese is just right for any day when you just want to relax and have something to eat. A steak recipe, it is great for all those who love to have barbecued items in their plates! - 34.88
Beef Tenderloin Steaks With Blue Cheese Topping
Thoroughly combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion and pepper; reserve.
Rub each side of beef tenderloin steaks with garlic.
Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2 inches from heat source.
Broil first sides of steaks 5-6... - 34.692
Blue Cheese Dressing
Blue Cheese Dressing makes any meat dish yum. I usually devour the blue cheese dressing with buffalo chicken wings, however you can try other options. Give this blue cheese dressing a try today. - 34.4201
Blue Cheese Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water and dissolve it in hot water.
Combine cream cheese with Blue Cheese and blend well with Worcestershire, parsley, salt and paprika.
Stir into gelatin and chill until it thickens.
Fold in whipped cream and pour into mold and chill... - 34.3715
Blue Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in flour.
2. Crush and add bouillon cube and stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Remove pan from heat and stir in blue cheese and sour cream.
5. Return pan to... - 33.942
Pears With Blue Cheese Dressing
Peel the pears, keeping the stalks on.
Carefully remove the cores, using a teaspoon.
Brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cream the cheese until soft and use 25 g (1 oz) to stuff each pear.
Add the yogurt to the remaining cheese and... - 33.828
Watercress Salad With Julienned Pears And Blue Cheese
1) On individual serving plates, arrange some of the watercress, pears, and cheese.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix ingredients for the vinaigrette and evenly pour over the salad plates.
3) Serve immediately or chilled. - 33.7901
Blue Cheese Recipes By Category