- » Blood Orange
Blood Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blood orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blood orange recipes.
Blood Orange Margaritas
1. In a large pitcher, combine the blood orange juice with the fresh lime juice, Cointreau and silver tequila and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture until chilled, at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Spread a small mound of salt on a small plate. Moisten the... - 25.8849
Blood Orange Zinger Cocktail
We love blood orange mixes just because it sounds so different. They taste completely unique too and this version is made with a special blood orange liqueur and rum. Derrick create a very rare drink and it is really easy to make too. - 117.801
Blood Orange Sorbet
1. In a medium bowl, stir to combine orange juice, sugar and orange zest until sugar has dissolved.
2. Chill mixture and freeze in a 2-quart ice-cream freezer according to manufacturer's instructions.
3. To serve, garnish with orange segments... - 31.3727
Blood Orange Margarita
1. In a cocktail shaker, add together tequila, Cointreau, blood orange juice, lime juice and shake well.
2. In 2 salt-rimmed stem glasses, put some ice cubes and pour the margarita on top.
3. Tuck blood orange slices in rim of each glass and... - 0
Blood Orange Granita
Ruby-red blood oranges are in season, so I thought that it would be fun to come up with a recipe for them. Granitas are like shaved ice or snow cones, except these aren't made with sugary corn syrup. Instead, they use the sweet juice of the blood oranges and... - 111.639
Blood Orange And Rosemary Grilled Spring Chicken
Looking for an exotic grilled chicken for a summer barbecue party or for a festive table such as Hanukkah? This recipe for game hen or spring chicken is so beautiful, it is almost picture perfect. The key ingredients used by the chef to marinate the hens are... - 96.5757
Blue Moon Blood Orange Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk butter until smooth.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time and blend after each addition.
5. Throw vanilla,... - 89.501
Blood Orange Granita With Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a simmer, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a 9-by-13-inch glass or ceramic baking dish, stir the sugar syrup into the blood orange... - 20.9497
Italian Blood Orange Salad
1. Half fill a medium-size bowl with ice cubes. Add onion slices, cover with more ice, and fill the bowl with cold water. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
2. Squeeze 1/4 cup juice from one of the oranges and set aside. Peel the remaining orang - 28.5858
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Orange Scented Creme Brulee With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas .
2) In a pan, heat the double cream and milk, then add the vanilla seeds into the pan.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and orange zest until thick and pale, then stir in the scalded... - 46.3289
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Orange Hollandaise Sauce
1. Take a paring knife, and use it to cut the zest from half of the orange, leave the white pith, then cut the zest into needle-like strips
2. In a pot, place the zest strips and blanch it by boiling in water for 2 minutes, once blanched then... - 39.0418
Roast Duck A L'orange
Soak pot in water, top and bottom, for fifteen minutes.
Drain blood from duck and set it aside.
Wash duck thoroughly inside and out under cold running water.
Rub salt and pepper inside the duck cavity.
Paint outside of duck with a mixture of olive oil,... - 42.8073
How To Make Jelly
As Halloween is round the corner and if you're thinking to make a treat for your friends then check this out. The chef makes this recipe using jelly. Watch the video for the entire recipe. I'm sure your friends will relish it. - 115.088
Liver With Dubonnet And Orange
1) Trim sturdy and tarnished parts of the liver. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
2) Skin and finely chop the onions.
3) Peel and finely chop garlic.
4) Chop parsley.
5) Grate orange and lemon rind.
6) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
7)... - 46.7901
Blood Orange Recipes By Category