- » Blintz Cheese Filling
Blintz Cheese Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blintz cheese filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blintz cheese filling recipes.
Filled Cheese Blintzes
Beat egg yolks with salt, sugar, butter and milk.
Stir briskly until batter is smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Butter 6-inch skillet very lightly.
Pour in a very thin layer of batter just enough to cover bottom of pan, about 2 tablespoons.
Cook on one... - 44.8101
Cheese Filled Blintzes
Sift flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together.
Combine beaten egg yolks and cream; beat in flour mixture.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and 1 tea spoon butter.
Brush bottom of hot 7-inch frypan with butter.
Pour in 2 tablespoons batter; tilt pan to... - 37.8084
Cheese Blintze Filling
Pour cottage cheese into a strainer and drain off excess liquid.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix thoroughly. - 19.5116
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together
2) Beat the egg yolks and cream together and add to the flour mixture
3) Beat the egg whites till stiff and fold in 1 teaspoon of butter
4) Lightly brush the bottom of a hot 7 inch... - 45.036
Measure flour into a sifter.
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Stir in milk and sifted flour, gradually and alternately.
Smooth out all bumps after each addition.
Heat a small heavy frying pan, then drop in a dab of butter.
Swish around to coat the pan evenly,... - 36.2483
Cherry Topped Cheese Blintzes
Beat together egg, cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon till nearly smooth.
Spoon some cheese mixture in center of unbrowned side of a crepe.
Fold two opposite edges of crepe to overlap atop filling.
Fold in remaining edges, forming a square packet;... - 34.3512
Whole Wheat Blintzes Filling
In a large bowl mix together cottage cheese, egg, honey, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric beater at high speed until smooth. - 21.2489
In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
Let stand 30 minutes.
For each blintz, pour 3 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan.
Cook on one side only until... - 37.2574
Blue Cheese Blintzes
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Stir in milk and sifted flour gradually and alternately.
Smooth out all bumps after each addition.
Heat a 6-or 7-inch heavy frying pan, then drop in a dab of butter, about 1 teaspoon.
Swish around to coat the pan evenly, then... - 32.5118
These Cheese Blintzes are one of the best pancakes that I've ever tasted ! The cheese filling is too compelling. Try out these Cheese blintzes and let me know if you like them - 45.0206
1) Make the batter by beating the eggs in a large bowl. Add in sifted flour. Beat till smooth. Add in the milk and oil. Cover the bowl and let chill for 45 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the cheese filling by blending cottage cheese, eggs, sugar... - 44.6719
Easy Cheese Blintzes
To make the filling: Place the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Add the sour cream, egg substitute, buttermilk, sugar, orange rind, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
To make the blintzes: Rinse... - 43.2911
In a bowl stir together flour and salt.
Combine milk and the 2 eggs; gradually add to the flour mixture, beating till batter is smooth.
Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet; quickly swirl skillet to spread batter... - 38.3761
Prepare Blintzes as directed.
Omit Cheese Blintze Filling.
Fill each with 1 to 2 tablespoons canned cherry pie filling.
Fold in sides, and roll up.
Brown in butter or margarine.
Garnish with sour cream or whipped cream before serving. - 19.0311
1. Prepare batter: Beat eggs just until blended in a large bowl; sift flour over the eggs and beat in just until smooth; stir in milk and oil. Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
2. Make the cheese filling: Combine the cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla... - 36.2754
1. To make the matter, in a large bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a wire whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
2. Sift flour into the bowl and whisk with the eggs until smooth
3. Add milk and oil and blend into the batter.
4.... - 48.5776
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 44.5774
Prepare pancakes ahead of serving time, using 2 or 3 tablespoons batter and a 6 or 7 inch pan.
Cook cakes, browning one side only.
Blend cheeses, sugar, vanilla, and lemon or orange rind.
Spoon an equal amount of filling across center of cooked side of... - 36.9802
Simple Cheese Blintzes
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a bowl; mix well; refrigerate.
To prepare pancakes, heat 2 tablespoons butter until melted; set aside to cool.
Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 tea spoon salt in a bowl; mix... - 39.1097
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 45.9502
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 44.3293
Cream Cheese Blintzes
Break egg in bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, the salt, 1/2 pint (1 cup) of milk, and mix.
Then gradually stir in the sifted flour and remainder of milk.
Heat the pan, grease with butter, pour in just enough batter to cover bottom of pan.
As soon as one... - 31.96
1. Make the batter by mixing the flour in a bowl
2. Make a well in the center and tip the butter, eggs and half the milk into the flour and beat well till the flour is well mixed.
3. In another bowl, place all the filling ingredients and beat well to... - 44.913
Combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; beat until smooth.
Stir in next 3 ingredients; chill 15 to 20 minutes.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons cheese filling in center of each crepe.
Fold right and left sides over filling; then fold bottom and top over filling,... - 32.1652
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and oil.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Let mixture stand about 30 minutes.
Heat a scant teaspoon butter in a 10-inch skillet.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter and tilt pan quickly to spread batter over bottom of pan.
Cook over medium-high... - 40.4663
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter, gradually stir into the flour, and beat well to smoothen.
3) In a heavy 6 inch skillet, apply butter to the bottom and sides and place over a medium-high... - 45.758
In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs and flour until smooth (or beat eggs and flour with a whisk).
Add water and blend well.
Heat a 6- to 7-inch crepe pan or other flat-bottomed frying pan over medium heat; add about 1/4 teaspoon butter and swirl to... - 34.4293
Cheese And Chilli Blintzes
1) Start the recipe preparing the pancake batter.
2) Take a bowl, sift flour and salt. Keep a hole in between the mixture like a well.
3) Add egg and some portion of the milk to it and mix well.
4) Continue stirring, gradually mixing the remaining... - 47.4074
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. To prepare batter, in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine, and milk until just... - 36.652
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 49.0133
Beat eggs, flour, and water with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth.
Heat a 6 inch skillet (cast iron works best) over medium-high heat.
Put i teaspoon oil in the pan.
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting the pan so that the batter spreads evenly... - 41.3201
In a bowl J beat eggs.
Add flour, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
Stir in milk.
Pour 1/3 cup batter into a lightly greased hot 8-in.skillet.
Cook over medium heat until set and lightly browned.
Turn and cook for 1 minute.
Keep in a warm oven, covered... - 37.7608
Creamy Cheese Blintzes
1. To prepare the blintzes: In a large bowl, with an electric mixer set on high, beat the flour, egg, egg whites, milk, melted butter, and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Brush the inside of a crepe pan or a heavy 6-inch skillet with a little of the... - 33.7737
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.475
1) Preheate the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and salad oil together.
3) Stir the flour into the egg mixture, until thoroughly blended.
4) In large iron skillet, heat about 1 teaspoon butter, pour in 1/4 cup of... - 46.4992
Combine flour, salt, eggs, and milk in Bosch blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter into a hot, lightly greased 6inch frying pan, tilting pan to evenly spread batter.
Brown on one side.
Stack browned side up.
Place 1/4 cup Cheese Blintze... - 33.4208
Betty's Blintzes (cheese)
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking instructor and former caterer, prepares traditional cheese blintzes. - 119.802
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 41.7626
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 41.978
Israeli Cheese Blintzes
Mix flour (or meal) and salt.
Combine milk and 2 eggs; gradually add to flour, beating till smooth.
Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into hot lightly greased 6 inch skillet; quickly swirl pan to spread batter evenly.
Cook over medium heat till golden on bottom... - 38.0406