- » Blintz Bake
Blintz Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blintz bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blintz bake recipes.
In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
Let stand 30 minutes.
For each blintz, pour 3 tablespoons batter into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan.
Cook on one side only until... - 37.2574
Melt butter in 8 by 8 inch pan.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over blintzes.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 40 minutes - 27.6214
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cooky cutter.
Brush top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Put 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops with... - 27.5723
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; fold just till moistened.
Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
Serve with Blueberry Sauce.
Makes 16 cakes. - 28.5292
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add sour cream, cottage cheese, and beaten eggs; fold only till flour is barely moistened.
Bake on a hot, lightly greased griddle or in skillet.
Turn cakes when bubbles on surface break.
Stack pancakes and serve with warm... - 26.943
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 41.7626
Orange Toast Blintzes
Trim crusts from bread; brush tops and sides of bread with milk.
Combine the egg, cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar, orange peel, and salt; mix well.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture evenly over each of 6 bread slices.
Place remaining slices, milk-side... - 40.1121
Blintz Bubble Ring
Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces; shape each piece into a ball.
Roll each refrigerated biscuit to about 3 inches in diameter.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Place one cheese ball and 1 tea spoon cinnamon mixture on each biscuit; bring up edges of dough and pinch... - 30.527
Easy Cheese Blintzes
To make the filling: Place the cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Add the sour cream, egg substitute, buttermilk, sugar, orange rind, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
To make the blintzes: Rinse... - 43.2911
Cheese Blintzes has a defining taste. The eggs with cheese gives the Cheese Blintzes a creamy and velvety taste. - 39.8626
1. Make the batter by beating the salt and flour into the eggs until smooth, and then whisking in the milk and vanilla.
2. Lightly grease a 6-inch nonstick skillet with butter and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour in only enough batter to make a very... - 36.6193
1. Preheat oven at 425° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add milk, salt and salad oil. Mix it well.
4. Add flour.
5. In a 6-inch skillet, take a little butter or oil. Heat it.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of batter in it and tilt the pan so... - 43.2608
For crepes, combine flour, milk, and the 1 egg.
Beat with rotary beater till blended.
Spray a 6 inch skillet or crepe pan with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Remove from heat and pour in about 2 tablespoons batter.
Lift and tilt... - 37.5757
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
2. Let it stand 30 minutes.
3. For each blintz, into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan pour 3 tablespoons batter.
4. Let it... - 45.0052
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 45.9502
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 44.5774
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. To prepare batter, in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine, and milk until just... - 36.652
Toast Blintzes is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Toast Blintzes dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.3748
Want to have a fabulous tea party? This Basic Blintzes recipe is a tasty snack that would make a value addition to your exotic menu. Try it!! - 46.4159
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 44.3293
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat Drain and set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on one side of lasagna noodles.
Roll la-sagna noodles up jellyroll... - 38.3805
Sift flour into water; beat until smooth.
Beat in 3 eggs, butter and salt.
Pour just enough batter into hot, lightly greased skillet to cover bottom of skillet.
Tilt skillet to spread batter evenly.
Cook until underside of cake is browned and top... - 42.2469
Strawberry Cheese Blintzes
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each Basic Crepe.
Fold right and left sides of crepe over filling; fold bottom and top of crepe over filling, forming a square.
Place blintzes, seam side down, on a large... - 41.978
1) In a bowl sift the flour and then add in the water and beat till a smooth batter is obtained
2) Add in 3 eggs, butter and the salt and mix well
3) Heat a skillet, and add enough batter to cover the bottom of the pan
4) Tilt the pan to spread... - 45.0037
Sour Cream Batter For Blintzes
1. In a bowl, break an egg. Add milk, sour cream and salt. Mix well.
2. Add flour and mix well till it becomes of a smooth consistency.
3. In a 7-inch skillet, melt butter.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of batter into it. Tilt the pan so as to spread the... - 38.2515
Thin Pancakes For Crepes And Blintzes
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a food processor, blend eggs, cooking oil, and milk by running STIR blade for about 2-3 seconds.
3. Stir in half of the dry ingredients and run the MIX blade for about 10 seconds... - 38.3694
Cheese Filled Blintzes
Sift flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together.
Combine beaten egg yolks and cream; beat in flour mixture.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and 1 tea spoon butter.
Brush bottom of hot 7-inch frypan with butter.
Pour in 2 tablespoons batter; tilt pan to... - 37.8084
Blend all ingredients, adding enough stock to make stiff dough.
Roll out very thin.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Place spoonful of filling in center of each square.
Fold squares into envelopes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 26.3628
Combine cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar; beat in 1 egg.
Mix flour and remaining salt; beat in 1 cup cold water and remaining eggs.
Batter should be smooth and thin.
Brush hot skillet lightly with shortening; pour in just enough batter to cover... - 37.7834
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together
2) Beat the egg yolks and cream together and add to the flour mixture
3) Beat the egg whites till stiff and fold in 1 teaspoon of butter
4) Lightly brush the bottom of a hot 7 inch... - 45.036
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5... - 38.1496
Cottage Cheese Fruit Blintzes
Beat eggs; beat in cottage cheese and oil.
Sift flour and salt together; add to cheese mixture.
Beat only until blended.
Grease griddle lightly with butter; drop batter from spoon onto griddle, making thin 4-inch cakes.
Bake until lightly... - 35.9973
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
Lightly spray griddle with vegetable oil.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored.
Add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
Blend in skim milk and flour.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
Fold... - 32.8405
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 29.6882
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2.Mix cottage cheese, vanilla , salt and eggs and blend until smooth mixture is formed.
3.Put the cheese filling in the crepes with the help of a spoon.
4.Once filled, roll up the crepes.
5.Take a... - 41.5051
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 137.917
Fruit Topped Cheese Blintzes
Stir together Ricotta and Swiss cheeses, confectioners sugar and lemon rind.
Separate crepes according to package directions.
Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe.
Fold both sides over filling; fold top and bottom edge over cen - 24.7126
Simple Cheese Blintzes
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a bowl; mix well; refrigerate.
To prepare pancakes, heat 2 tablespoons butter until melted; set aside to cool.
Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 tea spoon salt in a bowl; mix... - 39.1097
These Blintzes are thin pancakes with a nice cheesy filling. They are rich, filling and very tasty rounds. Just in case you are a weight watcher, then you can forget your resolution for sometime and enjoy the blintzes. - 48.7818
Creamy Cheese Blintzes
1. To prepare the blintzes: In a large bowl, with an electric mixer set on high, beat the flour, egg, egg whites, milk, melted butter, and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Brush the inside of a crepe pan or a heavy 6-inch skillet with a little of the... - 33.7737
Betty's Blintzes (cheese)
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking instructor and former caterer, prepares traditional cheese blintzes. - 119.802
These Cheese Blintzes are one of the best pancakes that I've ever tasted ! The cheese filling is too compelling. Try out these Cheese blintzes and let me know if you like them - 45.0206
1. Put the yogurt in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or yogurt cheese funnel.
2. Place over a bowl and keep it aside for 20 minutes to drain properly.
3. Place in a bowl and fold in the pineapple.
4. In the mean time, whish egg whites until frothy.
5.... - 40.9896
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for 20 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl and fold in the pineapple.
Meanwhile, place the egg whites in a medium bowl and whisk until... - 42.9463
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.475
Cut 3-inch rounds from bread, using a cookie cutter.
Brush the top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
Place 2 tablespoons cottage cheese in center of each of 8 rounds.
Place a plain round, milk-brushed side down, over cheese; press edges together.
Brush tops... - 28.335
Blue Cheese Blintzes
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Stir in milk and sifted flour gradually and alternately.
Smooth out all bumps after each addition.
Heat a 6-or 7-inch heavy frying pan, then drop in a dab of butter, about 1 teaspoon.
Swish around to coat the pan evenly, then... - 32.5118
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 49.0133
Measure flour into a sifter.
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Stir in milk and sifted flour, gradually and alternately.
Smooth out all bumps after each addition.
Heat a small heavy frying pan, then drop in a dab of butter.
Swish around to coat the pan evenly,... - 36.2483
Stir the dry ingredients together. Combine the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the liquid in all at once. Stir gently about 7 times until most of the lumps are gone. Don't beat the batter.
Heat a small... - 31.4381
1. In a medium dry bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar. Keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, break eggs.
3. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to beat the eggs until well blended and thick,
4. While whisking... - 39.5593
1) In a bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, salt and sugar
2) Add in 1 egg and beat well using an electric mixer
3) Tip in the flour, remaining slat and beat in 1 cup of cold water and the eggs to make a smooth and thin batter
4) Lightly coat a... - 40.4499
Combine skim milk powder or soy milk powder with water, using wire whisk.
Heat over medium heat until bubbles form on sides of saucepan.
Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and stir until softened.
In mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until... - 38.3872
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add milk, egg and sour cream.
Fry in butter in large skillet, making each cake very thin, and no wider than 1 1/2 inches. - 23.8275
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 21.4049
Lukshen Kugel is a delicious dessert Yiddish delight that you simply can't resist. This Popular Jewish flatbread pudding is a never miss item. Try this Lukshen Kugel. Its quite easy for a special evening with your friends and enjoy their compliments. You can... - 46.3366
Deviled Crab Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Keep the pancakes ready. Set them aside on a warm platter.
3) In a saucepan, add in 2/3 of the rich cream sauce, curry powder, worcestershire sauce, onion salt and tobasco sauce. Give the mixture a good... - 45.1468
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176