- » Blender Vegetable
Blender Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender vegetable recipes.
Blender Gazpacho Soup
Blender Gazpacho Soup is quite a treat indeed. The flavors of mixed vegetables makes this Blender Gazpacho Soup taste richer. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting and easy to prepare Blender Gazpacho Soup. - 43.4846
Put zucchini in blender container with eggs, salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
Stir in bran and wheat germ.
Put 1/2 of the buttered crumbs in the bottom of a large shallow oiled casserole.
Layer on half of the mushrooms and all of the chopped... - 42.7564
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at BLEND to coarsely chop vegetables.
Chill before serving.
If desired, thin soup with chilled chicken broth. - 37.2814
Curly Dock With Blender Hollandaise
Simmer greens in 1 cup water in covered pot for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, put yolks, salt, mustard and lemon juice in blender container.
Cover and blend.
Turn blender to low and pour butter into blender in a steady stream until mixture is completely... - 30.4071
Blender Cucumber Salad
Slice cucumber into blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed till pureed.
Stop blender as needed to push cucumber down from sides.
Measure cucumber; add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 cups boiling water; stir in... - 31.819
Blender Broccoli Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in heavy large saucepan.
Cover and cook Over medium heat until broccoli is tender, about 6 minutes.
Transfer to blender in batches and puree until smooth.
Return to saucepan.
Stir in cream.
Cook over low heat until warmed... - 42.7182
Blender Cole Slaw
Put cabbage pieces into blender container.
Cover with cold water.
Cover and process 1 cycle at GRATE. (If a finer chop is desired, process 1 additional cycle.) Drain immediately through colander.
Put into bowl and season to taste.
Mix in... - 26.2055
Blender Cucumber Salad
This Blender Cucumber Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Blender Cucumber Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.5098
Cut cabbage into 2 inch pieces.
Place half the cabbage in blender; add water to cover.
Chop, watching carefully.
Repeat with remaining cabbage and the onion.
(Or vegetables can be shredded or finely chopped by hand.) Mix... - 38.2449
Microwave Sweet Potato Puree With Apples
1. In casserole dish, combine butter and onion; microwave at High for 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Add sweet potatoes and apples; drizzle with maple syrup. Cover and microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once, until sweet potatoes are very... - 25.0955
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 0
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Put all ingredients in blender container.
Blend till vegetables are smooth. - 20.9419
Peel cucumber; halve lengthwise and remove seeds.
Cut cucumber into pieces.
In blender container combine chilled vegetable juice cocktail, buttermilk, and cucumber.
Cover and blend till cucumber is pureed. - 25.5327
Country Style Cream Of Vegetable Soup
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients, except milk, and cook, covered, until vegetables arc tender.
Put half of milk and half of vegetable mixture (including liquid) in blender.
Blend until vegetables are pureed.
Repeat with remaining half of milk... - 38.0447
Soy Vegetable Soup
Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Chill. - 30.1779
Chip And Vegetable Dip
1. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
3. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 26.2562
A recipe from the book That Hungarian's in my Kitchen by Linda Radke - 22.0503
Summer Vegetable Soup
1) Chop roughly all the vegetables including tomatoes, garlic, onion, cucumber and all the peppers.
2) In a... - 48.2072
Frothy Vegetable Soup
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Place in blender or food processor and blend about 30 seconds.
Serve in mugs.
Other combinations of vegetables may be used for variety... - 33.2161
Chicken Breasts In Vegetable Creme
Place chicken breasts in a large pot. Add chicken broth, vegetables, and salt. Cover, and simmer gently until breasts are tender, about 1 hour. Remove breasts, cool slightly, and remove skin and bones, keeping meat in one piece. Cover well to prevent chicken... - 17.7627
In bowl or blender, combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 23.9317
Pesto With Fresh Vegetables
Wash and dry basil; trim off tough stems.
Combine all ingredients except vegetables in a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
(If desired, substitute parsley for 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the basil.) Serve as a dip with vegetables.
The... - 32.0437
Split Pea Vegetable Soup
1. In a large kettle, add the split peas, water, tomatoes pureed in a blender and all the other vegetables and seasonings and allow to boil
2. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for almost an hour till the split peas turn... - 37.0656
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Cook vegetables by adding 2 cups of water and salt to taste until tender.
Heat oil in a pot. Add grated ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
Add diced tomatoes and cook till soft.
Blend to a puree with a hand blender.
Add in the cooked vegetables and... - 41.4963
Veal Roast With Vegetable Sauce
Using a large dutch oven, saute onion and carrot in oil until limp.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Season meat with salt and pepper and brown all sides.
Add garlic, bay leaf, parsley, tarragon, chicken stock, and vinegar.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or... - 42.8478
French Vegetable Soup
1. Saute onion and celery in margarine until tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients except beans and sour cream. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
3. Add beans. (Beans may be pureed in blender if desired.)
4. Heat through. Serve hot. - 36.0587
1.Combine zucchini with sprouts and carrots and run in blender.
2.Serve as it is or topped with yogurt. - 27.5625
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Put the flour in a small dry saute pan or skillet.
Toast, stirring over low heat, until it is light brown.
Transfer the flour to a food processor or blender.
With the machine running, pour in the vegetable broth.
Pour the broth... - 29.6041
1. Put cooked vegetables through food processor or puree in blender; mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Butter 8 individual 1-cup molds or ramekins and distribute vegetable mixture evenly, using 3/4 cup mixture for each mold.
3. Bake at 375° F for 30 minutes... - 29.7208
Vegetable Cheese Dip
In blender container or food processor bowl combine Neufchatel cheese, carrot, green pepper, celery, pimiento, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; cover and blend till smooth. (Mixture may have curdled appearance.)
Cover and chill. - 29.7026
Puree vegetables in blender, mash or chop fine.
Combine with white sauce, onion, lemon juice, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites stiffly with cream of tartar.
Fold into vegetables.
Turn into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole,... - 35.6845
Easy Mixed Vegetable Soup
Prepare and slice the vegetables.
Cabbage should be sliced finely and then cut across in two or three places to give short pieces.
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Put on the lid and cook gently for about 15 minutes without... - 33.7879
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Winter Beef Vegetable Soup & Salad
Place shortribs in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat; brown well on all sides.
Add soup bones, broth, water, wine, tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, basil, rosemary, and thyme.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and... - 41.9512
Puree Of Root Vegetables
Peel the vegetables and slice them thinly. Reserve some of the carrot slices and cut them into star shapes for the garnish.
Put the vegetables in a dish with the water. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 6 - 8 minutes, until soft.
Drain... - 27.2916
Chilled Vegetable Soup
Add the potatoes, peas, and green onions to the chicken bouillon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes.
Turn this vegetable mixture into your electric blender and blend until... - 35.6341
This is a brilliant Vegetable Pate recipe!. This tasty dish is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Vegetable Pate and you will understand why! - 41.1252
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 33.7405
Vegetable Meat Combo
Place meat, vegetables, and 1/4 cup of the milk in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add more milk as needed to give desired consistency.
Heat before serving. - 24.4981
Mariner's Vegetable Platter
This Mariner's Vegetable Platter tastes awesome ! A refreshing change from the heavy meat meal mates, I prefer this v very healthful vegetable assortments as a weight watcher's diet. Please try this Mariner's Vegetable Platter and let me know if you like them. - 38.4385
Roast Vegetable Stock
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine squash, turnips, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, and tomatoes in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 50 minutes, stirring several times.
4. Place roasted vegetables, thyme, parsley, and white pepper in a heavy soup... - 43.4457
Roast Root Vegetable Soup
Place the carrots and parsnips in a roasting tin and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1 hour or until the vegetables are very soft.
Meanwhile, 20 minutes before the vegetables have finished roasting, put... - 41.4718
Oven Baked Vegetable Soup
1. Toss the vegetables with the oil and honey and put into a roasting tin. Add the herbs and transfer to a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6 Roast for about 50-60 minutes, or until all the vegetables are golden and tender. Add the tomatoes halfway... - 35.056
Low Calorie Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. Add three-quarters of the diced vegetables, cover the pan, and cook over low heat for 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Put the vegetables in the blender, add a little of the stock, and puree until smooth.... - 36.2493
Nutrition and Health are the tips to a healthier You. This simple vegetable fits the bill exactly. Simple and easy directions to follow by Mark! See the video for more on this soup! - 73.808
Combine vegetables, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, gingerroot, water, and pepper in a 6-quart microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap, sealing tightly.
Microwave on high for 60 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap carefully to avoid steam... - 41.6341
Healthy Tomato And Vegetable Soup
It is a fully healthy preparation, not so quick but very easily doable. You can replace or add the vegetables used, with your choice of vegetables like beans, leek etc. - 0
Combine all ingredients except parsley in a large stockpot.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove 3 cups vegetables and broth and puree in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal... - 34.1514
Chilled French Vegetable Soup
Using a large soup kettle, saute onions in butter until glazed.
Add broth, turnips, carrots, garlic, and nutmeg.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer 20 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender.
Whirl in a blender or force through a food mill until... - 41.1385
Drain Cottage cheese, reserving hquid.
Place drained Cottage cheese in blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Transfer mixture to small bowl; stir in green pepper, onion, radish and celery salt.
Cover and chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour to... - 29.1152
Cream Of Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan mix together chicken broth, chopped onion, vegetable-seasoning combinations and frozen vegetable and boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till vegetable is tender.
3. Place half the vegetable... - 44.9481
Autumn Vegetable Soup With Cheesy Toasts
1. Put the vegetables into a large saucepan with the garlic, rosemary, stock and sugar. Season well, stir, bring to a simmer and cover. Cook gently for 15 mins or until the vegetables are just tender.
2. Heat the grill to high. Whizz the tomatoes in a food... - 36.4065
Roast Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Pasta sauces are found in huge varieties but how about a pasta sauce that is so versatile that you can add anything into it. Well, weelicious host is making roast vegetable pasta sauce using a variety of vegetables like tomato, carrot, eggplant and bell... - 119.053
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add parsley and garlic.
Saute over medium heat.
Before garlic changes color, add pancetta.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage.
Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables to... - 43.5809
Golden Vegetable Puree
Chop all vegetables finely; put in a medium-size saucepan with broth.
Bring to a boil then simmer just until vegetables are tender.
Drain vegetables and let cool slightly.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
Pour puree through a sieve into fondue pot.
Place... - 40.7445
Coconut Spiced Vegetables
Put about 2 cups of water in a saucepan with salt and bring to the boil.
Cook each kind of vegetable separately till just tender, remove from the saucepan using the same water to cook the other vegetables.
Extra water may have to be added as the cooking... - 36.7194
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
To make the puree, prepare and chop or slice the vegetables and cook them in 1/2 pt. boiling salted water, or in a pressure cooker, until they are quite tender.
Alternatively, use canned vegetables.
Then rub through a sieve or put in the blender and, if... - 34.2705
Liver Strips In Vegetable Puree
1) In a large frying pan, place the water and bouillon cubes.
2) Heat till the bouillon has dissolved.
3) Add the onion, carrots and celery, cover the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
4) Add the bay leaf.
5) On top of the vegetables, place the liver... - 46.1777
Cream Of Any Vegetable Soup
Put chopped vegetable and broth in a 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover pan and simmer until vegetable is tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Puree vegetable and liquid in a blender or food processor.
Melt butter or margarine in the saucepan.
Add... - 38.536
Las Vegas Lucky Seven Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan bring chicken broth to boil over medium heat. Add all vegetables except peas. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add peas and parsley if using. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Let cool slightly.
2. In two or three batches,... - 32.0521
Mexican Vegetable Casserole
1. Wash spinach thoroughly with water.
2. Grease a medium size casserole lightly with oil.
3. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
4. In a steamer, steam spinach for 5 minutes just until limp and keep aside for cooling.
5. In a heavy skillet, mix... - 47.5451
Cream Of Fresh Vegetable Soup
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is nearly melted.
Stir and add your choice of vegetable.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for the time... - 41.4892
Spicy Vegetable Dip
Place cottage cheese, milk and lemon juice in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add mustard, onion powder and curry powder.
Cover and blend 1 minute longer.
Cover and... - 36.1269
Pistou Of Spring Vegetables
Pistou of Spring Vegetables
Blanching is a process that involves submerging food (usually vegetables or fruits) briefly in boiling water, then plunging it into ice water to stop the cooking and preserve the color. The immersion in boiling water does not cook... - 41.1344
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Suitable vegetables would be cauliflower, white asparagus stalks, or green asparagus tips, peas, tomatoes, carrots or potatoes.
Prepare the vegetables according to kind.
Cook in a small amount of salted water until tender.
Rub through a strainer with the... - 44.1772
Spinach Vegetable Dip
Cook spinach, drain and wring out all juice in a clean kitchen towel.
In the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, finely chop spinach, onion, watercress and parsley, or chop with a knife and transfer to a blender.
Process just until... - 46.1594
Root Vegetable Soup With Sausage
Crumble Italian sausage into a soup kettle.
Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in vegetables, water, vegetable broth, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until vegetables are... - 40.1056
Lemony Vegetable Soup With Cream
1. In a large pan, heat the oil
2. Add the vegetables and sauté for 8 minutes covered with a lid
3. Add the water and boil the mix for 30 minutes
4. Sieve the soup
5. In a large blender jar, tip in the vegetables and a little of cooking liquid.
6.... - 41.8128
Cream Of Vegetable Soup Normandy
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrots, leeks, onions, and turnips .and saute until golden.
Add potatoes, stock and salt (if necessary) and pepper to taste Increase heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until... - 40.8288
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.0125
White Vegetable Puree
Simmer potatoes and turnips in 1 1/2 inches water in a large covered saucepan until tender (about 20 minutes).
Drain vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Puree vegetables with milk solids, milk, salt, pepper, and butter in a food processor or blender.
Add... - 33.7472
Tangy Vegetable Dip
Combine carrot, green pepper, onion and water in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once.
Place cottage cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in food processor or... - 47.5295
Roasted Vegetable Soup
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in the parsnips, potatoes, sweet potato, turnips and carrots.
3. Drizzle the olive oil and season with rosemary, thyme, sage and... - 0
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 44.3383
Bran Vegetable Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In an electric blender, combine tomato juice, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, parsley, and green vegetable.
Process until completely pureed.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Add pureed vegetables, combining well, and then... - 36.0846
Bran Vegetable Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In electric blender, combine tomato juice, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, parsley and green vegetable.
Process until completely pureed.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Add pureed vegetables, combining well, and put mixture... - 39.2836
Simple Vegetable Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the leeks, carrots, zucchini, broth, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Carefully transfer 3 cups of the vegetables... - 32.7117
Basic Vegetable Stock
1. Place carrots, gingerroot, celery, leek or onion, turnips or parsnips, cloves, sage, curry powder, garlic, tomatoes, and water in a large, heavy soup pot.
2. Bring to a boil and skim surface as foam rises to the top. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours... - 40.7065
Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the bell peppers, fennel, eggplant, corn, onion, zucchini and jalapeno with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables over moderately high heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, until their skins are lightly... - 34.5428
Sea Bass With Vegetable Nage
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate cloves).
Rub 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over garlic head, and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake garlic at 400° for 45 minutes; let cool 10 minutes.
Separate garlic cloves; peel 4... - 39.4429
In a 10- by 15-inch pan, combine onions, tomato, tomatillos, garlic (cut side down), and tortillas.
Bake in a 450° oven, turning occasionally, until the vegetables and tortillas have dark brown spots or edges.
Pull off vegetable skins and... - 25.7378
Canadian Cream Of Vegetable
This Canadian Cream of Vegetable is a delicious soup made with mixed vegetables. Try this creamy soup with parsley garnish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Canadian Cream of Vegetable is welcome. - 36.0267
Cheese And Vegetable Quiche
Place cottage cheese in container of an elec-rric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add egg substitute, milk, basil, and pepper, process until smooth.
Pour oil in a large nonstick skillet; place over medium heat... - 41.9861
Green Vegetable Chowder
Trim and clean leeks; slice crosswise.
In slow-cooking pot, combine leeks with potatoes, broth, peas, watercress, butter, salts, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Pour 1/3 of mixture at a time into blender and... - 43.6555
Greek Vegetable And Cheese Salad
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process green pepper and onion.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc and process celery, olives, and cauliflower.
In separate bowl process lettuce, set aside.
Add tomatoes to bowl.
Assemble... - 41.748
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
In a medium size heavy saucepan over low heat, melt the margarine.
Add the carrot, onion, potato, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme, tossing to coat the vegetables with the margarine.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until... - 43.0805
Creamy Vegetable Bacon Soup
1. In a saucepan, place frozen vegetables and celery; pour enough water to cover them.
2. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; drain well and keep warm.
3. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together 1 cup milk, onion,... - 47.7226
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
For all those who like high protein dishes, this lentil and vegetable soup is a great choice, as it is very low on fat and carbs and is full of protein and vitamins. With all the vegetables and the fragrant spices it tastes exquisite. Take a look at the video... - 98.361
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© carrots, swede and onions for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Pour in the stock and season to taste and bring to the boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until the... - 49.5459
Bombay Vegetable Fritters
First make the batter.
Rub the oil into the flour until the oil is evenly absorbed.
Mix in the salt, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Slowly pour in 1 cup warm water, beating continuously until the mixture is thin and smooth.
A food processor or electric... - 44.8044
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Put 25 g (1 oz) of the butter into a large ovenproof casserole. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter melts. Add the carrots, leeks and celery, stir well and cover with a lid or cling film and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until the vegetables... - 42.6352
Mix Vegetable Broth
This mix vegetable broth is one of its kind due to its rustic finish and wholesome flavors. Its creamy texture, green color and chunks of vegetables give it an extra kick. Watch the video recipe for details and make it a part of your family meal. - 104.167
Bean And Vegetable Soup
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans well.
Combine beans, 4 cups water, and next 10 ingredients in pan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1... - 44.2211
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
Creamy Vegetable Crepes
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add flour; stir with a whisk until well blended.
Add milk, a little at a time, constantly stirring.
Continue stirring until sauce thickens.
Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, vegetables, and cheese.
Continue cooking until cheese... - 40.1743
Blender Vegetable Recipes By Category