- » Blender Pudding
Blender Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender pudding recipes.
Blender Vanilla Pudding
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold milk in 5-cup container of electric blender; allow to stand until gelatin granules are moist.
Add boiling milk; cover and process at low speed until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Add eggs, sugar, salt,... - 42.6564
Blender French Pudding
Combine gelatin, coffee, water, and milk in blender container.
Cover and blend about 1 minute.
Add chocolate morsels, sugar, salt, and vanilla; cover and blend about 10 seconds or until smooth.
Keep motor running and add egg yolks, ice, and cream; blend 20... - 35.9069
Choco Blender Frosting
Put sugar in blender container; blend at high speed about 1 minute.
Add chocolate pieces, evaporated milk, and salt.
Blend at high speed till thick enough for spreading consistency, about 3 minutes.
Makes frosting for tops of two 8-inch layers.
For firmer... - 29.9389
Blender Pots De Creme
1. In a large pan, place the milk
2. Bring the milk to the boiling point
3. Add the rest of the ingredients in a blender bowl and add milk to the blender.
4. Blend on low speed for one minute
5. Tip the mixture into 6 pots de crÃ¨me and chill for... - 34.2218
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.9478
Banana Smoothie Pudding
Combine all the ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
You can also push the ingredients through a food mill.
Refrigerate the unused portion for up to two days. - 28.3793
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
1 In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the rice and stock, cover, and cookover moderately low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, tarragon, salt, and... - 43.8459
King Of Fruits In A Pudding (mango Pudding)
This is a very simple pudding recipe. It has the sweetness of mango and the creaminess of the cream. It is easy to make and can be made and refrigerated in advance. A perfect chilled dessert that can be served in a party. - 0
Citrusy Pumpkin Pudding
In a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin, pudding, water, orange juice, orange peel, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice or spice mixture.
Process on low speed until smooth.
Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate for several hours before... - 34.1361
Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding
Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding is easy to make dessert. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding gets its taste from bread mixed with milk and cheese, flavored with cinnamon. Cinnamon Swirl Bread Pudding is loved by many people. - 34.157
Scald milk in the top of a double boiler over boiling water.
Meanwhile, cut corn kernels from cobs.
Using a blender if desired, finely chop enough kernels to yield 2 cups.
Put into a large saucepan with 1 cup of the scalded milk.
Cover and simmer over low... - 45.5853
Molded Peaches And Cream Pudding
Peel and halve peaches.
Place peaches into a medium-size saucepan.
Add water and 1/2 cup honey.
Simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until peaches are tender when pierced with a knife.
(If using canned peaches, reduce time to 20 minutes.) Drain... - 45.5782
Creamy Corn Pudding
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the corn and all of the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Place the processed mixture in a large bowl, add the remaining corn kernels, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 31.9762
Pear Pudding De Luxe
Coarsely dice pears and put into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with a mixture of the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and mace; mix lightly.
Combine in a bowl the rolled oats, flour, and brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in... - 40.3793
Favorite Apple Pudding
Butter a 2-quart casserole having a cover.
Arrange one third of the sliced apples on bottom of the casserole.
Thoroughly blend brown sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and grated orange peel until... - 47.712
Lemony Persimmon Pudding
To make persimmon puree, use a spoon to scoop the flesh from the skin of fresh persimmons; whirl in blender until smooth or press through a food mill.
Make the puree just before use (it turns brown with long standing).
Stir together the persimmon puree and 1... - 44.7936
Steamed Apple Date Pudding
Steamed Apple Date Pudding is one of my favorite pudding. Made with cooking apple, walnuts and custard sauce, the Steamed Apple Date Pudding moist and delicious. Learn how to make Steamed Apple Date Pudding by following this easy recipe. You'll be very... - 42.2576
Tofu Fruit Pudding
Put all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
Chill well before serving. - 26.9556
Chocolate Pear Pudding And Cucumber Water
Here is a unique raw vegan pudding idea that you would surely like. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe for delicious and healthy chocolate pear pudding and a super cool cucumber water that would perfectly compliment to the chocolate. Check it... - 119.515
Black Rice Pudding
Rice has been a central part of many people’s daily diet for centuries, and to this day it’s still one of the most important foods in many different parts of the world. For years brown rice has been a staple in our house but these days I’m transitioning... - 38.1174
Banana Pudding Splits
1. Diagonally slice each banana into 6 pieces; drizzle lemon juice all over.
2. In a blender, beat yogurt on high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the pudding mix and blend for another 1 minute to mix well.
4. Into each of the 4... - 44.4228
Authentic Peanut Butter And Banana Pudding
If you are torn between what to have for breakfast — peanut butter or bananas, then this recipe will help you get best of both the worlds. This innocent looking pudding is divine and economical and can be made with on-hand staples like eggs, bananas, peanut... - 110.657
Tofu Raspberry Pudding
If using frozen berries, thaw and drain. Whirl all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until creamy.
Chill. - 26.7906
Frosty Pudding Milk Shakes
POUR milk into blender.
Add pudding mix and ice cream; cover.
Blend at high speed 30 seconds.
Scrape sides of container; blend 30 seconds longer.
Pour into glasses.
Top with club soda - 27.8629
Easy Pudding Milk Shakes
POUR milk into blender.
Add pudding mix and ice cream; cover.
Blend at high speed 30 seconds or until smooth.
Pour into glasses. - 25.8469
Low Fat Berry Pudding
1) Into a bowl, mix together the yogurt, pudding, berries and equal into a blender and blend till smooth
2) Pour into a dish and place in the refrigerator to chill
3) Serve chilled with a garnish of berry of one's choice - 30.9105
Chocolate Pudding Topping
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process until thoroughly mixed, about 3 minutes.
Pour over Chocolate Yum Stuff and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 28.4635
Holiday Carrot Pudding
Sift together first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl.
Place eggs, shortening, and sugar in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add apple; blend till finely chopped.
Add carrot slices; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add potato pieces; blend till finely... - 47.8718
Mom's Persimmon Pudding
Peel persimmons and work through a sieve or blend in an electric blender.
Measure 1 cup persimmon pulp and combine with brown sugar, milk, and butter.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and stir into persimmon pulp until smooth.
Pour into... - 35.0515
Pucker Up Cranberry Pudding With Outtakes
Hang on to your pen & paper until the end of the video. Pucker Up Cranberry Pudding is super quick and pucker up good! Watch the video ALL THE WAY to the END for outtakes. - 0
Mawa And Almond Pudding Hot
1. Blend the mawa, milk, whole eggs, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes. Add essence.
2. Lightly caramelize a jelly mould and pour in the mixture.
3. Seal the mould with grease proof paper or aluminium foil. Place in water bath and bake in the oven... - 33.6078
Chocolate Rum Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients (eggs through vanilla) in a blender, and process until smooth. Spread the bread cubes in the pan. Pour the milk mixture over the bread... - 31.4252
Cardamom Date Pudding
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, pour the mixture to heat up over medium flame.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil, by continuously stirring.
4) Reduce heat and simmer the liquid for... - 41.1915
If canned tomatoes are used, press them through a wire strainer or whirl in a blender until pureed.
Mix tomato puree with the brown sugar and spices, if used.
Sprinkle bread cubes in a shallow 2-quart ungreased casserole and dribble melted butter over... - 30.9641
Golden Indian Pudding
1. Combine the sweet potato, egg substitute, molasses or other sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender, and blend until smooth. Leave in the blender and set aside.
2. Combine the milk and cornmeal in a 2 /i-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Place over... - 29.5852
Creamy Topped Plum Pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and combine sugar, 3/4 cup water and plums in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until plums are softened.
3) Pour mixture in a food... - 49.8194
Baked Plum Pudding
Baked plum pudding is a delightful dessert made with fruits like apples and cherries. Goodies like raisins, currants and citron pieces also go into this baked pudding. Baked with milasses, milk and brown sugar, the plum pudding is a heavy bodied and... - 47.5138
Baked Rice Pudding
Baked Rice Pudding is an easy to make and delicious to eat pudding. It is never difficult to cook this Baked Rice Pudding well enough for you to relish. A real good one for pudding lovers! - 39.3344
Indian Carrot And Tofu Pudding
This tofu and carrot pudding is a wonderful twist to the traditional Indian dessert carrot (gajar) halwa. The recipe just perfect for a milk-free diet. Here the milk is substituted with tofu and soy milk. This amazing dessert is flavored with orange essence... - 104.257
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 109.6
Banana Apricot Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Beat together the eggs, milk, sugar, liqueur (or vanilla), and nutmeg until well-blended.
Cut the bread into 1-inch squares (3 times each way).
Put them into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour the egg-milk mixture over the casserole... - 45.713
Chocolate Rice Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking pan with 2 cups water. Have a 1 1/2-quart baking dish ready, but do not grease it.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the half-and-half and the chocolate, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the... - 36.5515
Chilled Plum Pudding
Halve the plums, remove pits and poach in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the water for 10-15 minutes, until very soft.
Sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water and leave until spongy.
Puree the fruit in a blender.
Return to the saucepan and add the sugar,... - 45.1008
Raisin Pumpkin Pudding
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In an electric blender, process eggs until beaten.
3. Continue to process adding the next 3 ingredients.
4. Fold in raisins and pecans and pour into an ungreased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
5. Sprinkle... - 42.0444
Pour And Bake Pear Pudding
Drain pear halves, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Score the round side of each pear half by making shallow crosswise cuts across the top.
Set pears and syrup aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine flour and granulated sugar.
Cover and blend or... - 39.9738
Mawa And Almond Pudding Cold
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
2. Blend the mawa, milk, egg yolks, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes.
3. Add essence. Add dissolved gelatine to the well blended mixture and whip over ice.
4. When the mixture is semi-solid, lightly fold in... - 37.3504
Plum Pudding Using Day-old Bread
An easy to make Plum Pudding. Try it for once and let me know how this Plum Pudding recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.6657
Meghlie Rice Pudding
Meghlie Rice Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe. A delicious Meghlie Rice Pudding is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.7952
Crusty Topped Plum Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 1-quart ovenproof dish.
3) Take a heavy-based saucepan and place the plums in it.
4) Put cinnamon and 4 tablespoons water to this and cover and cook for about 10 minutes gently or until the fruit... - 48.7022
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 45.2369
1.In the blender, put the peaches and blend to make a smooth paste.
2.Take a saucepan; put gelatin and cold water in it and mix.
3.Let the mixture stay for a minute so that the granules turn soft.
4.Put the gelatin mixture in blender and make a smooth... - 29.8693
Put fruit and egg yolks in blender container; blend till pureed.
Add milk, fruit syrup, and cornstarch to mixture in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into saucepan; cook and stir till thick and bubbly. - 30.2294
Sunflower Raisin Cream Pudding
Put the sunflower seeds, raisins and water in a pan and cook the mixture over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and blend to a coarse or a smooth puree.
Serve warm or cold. - 25.2611
Whipped Banana Pudding
Blend all ingredients except yogurt in a blender until smooth.
Fold in the yogurt.
Pour into individual sherbet glasses.
Chill well. - 31.251
Hull the strawberries, cut each into 4 and add to three-quarters of the mixed frozen fruit.
Add half of the sugar and set aside.
Put the rest of the frozen fruit in a blender together with the remaining sugar and whizz to a puree.
Line 4 ramekins or small... - 40.5204
Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg substitute, margarine, and sugar.
Add the bread and toss to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Place the... - 45.8612
Chocolate Marble Pudding
1)To Make the Pudding: In a bowl, sift maida and baking powder.
2)In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar together it turns light and fluffy.
3)Pour in beaten eggs gradually.
4)Fold in sifted maida into the mixture.
5)Pour in Nestle Milk so that... - 47.673
Avocado And Banana Pudding
Puddings are the most favorite items for all age groups of people. And when it is chocolate flavored pudding, it is quite difficult-to-resist. This is a very simple recipe you can easily prepare at home and earn lots of praise for your cooking skills. Check... - 99.394
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In electric blender, combine eggs, molasses, milk, melted butter, nutmeg, salt and 1 cup diced pumpkin.
Process until smooth.
Remove cover while blender is running and slowly add remaining pumpkin.
Pour mixture into a buttered baking... - 39
Baby Bok Choy Mango Mint Pudding
1. Remove the skin off the mango.
2. In a blender, add mango, mint and baby bok choy and blend.
3. Pour into a bowl.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve as a pudding. - 96.0784
Baked Yorkshire Pudding
Combine in blender until smooth.
Chill in refriqerator 1 hour.
Pour into heated pan with 2 Tbsp.
drippings and bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until golden and puffed. - 25.8049
Tofu Pudding Base
Prepare pressed tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade and blend until smooth and creamy.
Dissolve gelatin in water or juice.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Warm over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir a small amount of the tofu into... - 26.7255
Lemony Bread Pudding
Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth
Pour into a buttered 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with
NUTMEG (optional).Bake at 350 F for 35 - 45 minutes. - 29.0573
Chocolate Cheese Pudding
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand, for about 1 minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, but do not boil.
3. Set aside and let cool it... - 40.8014
Potato Ginger Pudding
Put the eggs and milk into a blender and buzz; add the cottage cheese and buzz again until smooth. Drop in the onion quarters and ginger; buzz again until the whole mixture is smooth.
When you mash the potatoes, leave the skins on. The skins contain most of... - 32.7798
Simmer rice in milk until tender and all the milk has been absorbed. Meanwhile, cook apples in as little water as possible, until soft Sieve or puree in a blender, then stir in sugar rice and lemon rind and juice Whisk egg whites stiffly and fold Bowline the... - 27.9546
Spiced Honey Pudding
Trim ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Put into blender container with honey, salt, spices, and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg and blend.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Turn into custard cups; sprinkle tops with nutmeg and shredded coconut.
Bake at 300Â°... - 39.6709
1)Remove corn from cobs.
2)In a blender bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
3)Take a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole and pour the mixture.
4)Bake at 400 degrees for at least 45 minutes.
5)Serve corn pudding hot. - 40.8685
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring until crystals disappear.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend dissolved gelatin, tofu, apple juice concentrate, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup of blueberries... - 37.8891
Individual Yorkshire Puddings
Divide roast beef drippings evenly among 12 muffin cups (2 1/2 in. diameter); rub drippings up sides of cups.
In a food processor or blender, whirl milk, eggs, flour, thyme, and salt to blend.
Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full of batter.
Bake in a 400° oven... - 27.7556
Chocolate Coconut Pudding
Quick, easy and delicious, healthy chocolate pudding is the perfect chocolate fix for weight-watchers and sweet lovers. Robyn prepares a velvety-soft, creamy, rich chocolate pudding using coconut pulp. Simply irresistible, this dessert can be prepared in ... - 95.4633
In blender container sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften.
Add boiling water and process until dissolved.
Add 1/2 cup berries and remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
Fold in remaining berries.
Divide evenly into 2 dessert glasses.
Chill. - 33.4013
1. Soak the peas in cold water for several hours or overnight. Drain, place in a saucepan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil. Peel and slice the onion, add to the peas, cover the pan and simmer until the peas are tender, about 1 1/2 hours.... - 32.6384
Dried Fruit Pudding
1. Combine the butter, carob powder, and vanilla.
2. Put eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until frothy.
3. Add the butter mixture and honey and blend or process until well mixed.
4. Add the ricotta and blend... - 30.8334
Tofu Rice Pudding
1. In a mixing bowl, add rice
2. In a blender, mix together the tofu, maple syrup, lemon rind, vanilla and spice; blend them all over low speed till smooth
3. Pour it over the rice, add raisins and stir well
4. Serve chilled - 38.6696
Raisin Pumpkin Pudding
Place eggs in container of electric blender; process until beaten.
Add next 3 ingredients, and process until smooth.
Fold in raisins and pecans.
Pour mixture into an ungreased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Place baking dish in a... - 27.5389
Mom's Pineapple Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain 1 cup juice from pineapple and reserve for another use.
Combine all remaining ingredients except pineapple and 2 tablespoons butter.
Put half the pineapple in a baking dish, then make a layer using half the combined mixture;... - 34.75
BLEND ALL THE INGREDIENTS.Pour the blended ingredients into a 9" square baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Chill thoroughly. - 30.376
Blender method: Sift flour and salt together.
Break the eggs into the top part of a blender.
Cover and blend.
Add about 1/4 of the milk and the dry ingredients.
Cover and blend for 1 minute.
Scrape down the sides and add remaining milk.
Cover and blend a few... - 38.9006
Black Beauty Pudding
Black beauty pudding is a rich and delicious pudding made with cake mix and sweet chocolate chips and milk. Baked with miniature marshmellows and chopped walnuts, the balck beauty pudding is a real hit at my family every time it is served. - 41.7112
Roast Gravy Yorkshire Pudding
This yorkshire pudding recipe is simple and easy to prepare. Made with flour and egg with milk for moisture and taste, the yorshire pudding can be flavored with roast drippings or butter. Baked in the oven to prepare, the yorkshire pudding is served, a... - 39.8157
Scandinavian Whipped Berry Pudding
Pour the raspberries with the can juice into a medium sized fine wire strainer held over a medium sized mixing bowl.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, rub the fruit through the strainer to form a puree.
Discard the pips in the strainer.
Alternatively, blend... - 38.5471
Queen Of Puddings
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In a deep pan, boil the milk; take away from heat and add margarine, sugar, grated lemon rind and breadcrumbs. Let it stand for 15... - 47.7754
Coconut Choco Vanilla Pudding
If you want to make a quick super easy and delicious pudding, here is a video for you. See this interesting video that shares a wonderful pudding recipe with fresh tender coconut, cocoa powder and fresh vanilla beans. Involve your kids to make this super... - 109.343
Norwegian Fish Pudding
Put into blender: fish, 1 cup milk, potato starch, eggs, and seasonings.
Cover and blend on high speed until thoroughly blended (about 2 minutes).
Remove cover and, with motor on, pour in about 1/2 cup milk, or enough to fill container 3/4 full; pour in 1 cup... - 36.4492
Fig Maple Pudding
Soften figs in cold water, cut into halves and place in greased baking dish.
Mix maple syrupwith boiling water and pour over figs.
Cover dish and steam for 1/2 hour.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry... - 43.2796
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, peel, quarter and core the apples. Using a knife, slice them thinly and put into cold water (or prepare other fruit according to kind).
4.... - 43.4725
Yorkshire Pudding With Roasted Onions
Mix vinegar and oil; set aside.
Peel onions and cut into quarters.
In a 9 by 13-inch oval or rectangular baking dish, arrange onions evenly apart, with a flat side down.
Brush quarters evenly with some of the vinegar mixture.
Roast in a 500° oven until well... - 42.6426
Rice Fruit Pudding
Sprinkle the sweetener over the nectarine wedges, toss, and set aside.
Place the evaporated milk in a blender and add the White Grape Syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs, and blend until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice until well mixed, then stir... - 43.613
Fruity Bread Pudding
Place the bread cubes into a large bowl and set aside.
In another bowl whisk together the skim milk, eggs, White Grape Syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until the dry spices are completely absorbed by the liquid.
Whip the mixture in batches in a blender at... - 45.0277
Blueberry Cottage Pudding
Grease an 8" (20 cm) square microproof baking dish.
Combine fruit, 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar and lemon rind in prepared dish.
In medium size mixing bowl combine flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender.
Make... - 46.0495
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 29.4364
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour hot water in a shallow pan until ½ inch from bottom.
3) In a blender, mix together milk, egg, sweetener, coconut and vanilla extract and salt.
4) Blend the mixture until incorporated... - 41.8075
Corn Pudding With Scalded Milk
1) Blend the corn in a blender set at low speed.
2) Drain the corn and turn the corn solids into a large bowl.
3) Throw the liquid away.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick and lemon colored.
5) Add the corn, salt, sugar, pepper, green pepper and... - 46.8355
Squidgy Chocolate And Raspberry Puddings
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To make the coulis, using a hand blender, whizz half the raspberries with the sugar.
3. Using a sieve strain the puree into a bowl and set aside.
4. For making the tuiles, beat the egg white to... - 48.837
Blender Pudding Recipes By Category