- » Blender Pesto
Blender Pesto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender pesto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender pesto recipes.
Goat Cheese Pesto
In blender blend goat cheese with garlic clove and green onions; with motor running, drizzle in olive oil until all is emulsified. Place pesto in squeeze bottle to portion. - 23.167
Pasta With Pesto Sauce
Would you like to have a great Italian style meal for dinner? Here is a delicious recipe for Pasta with pesto sauce. The recipe also shows you how to make a pure plant-based pesto sauce. Made with basil and loads of garlic, this is a well-flavored sauce that... - 116.599
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
Parsley Basil Pesto
This parsley basil pesto is a very flavorful and fresh pesto recipe. Made with dried basil and fresh parsley, the pesto is flavored with added garlic. Blended with cheese, with gradual addition of oil, it is processed to a smooth mix and can be used for... - 31.3816
Trofie Al Ragu E Pesto - Trofie With A Touch Of Meat And Pesto
1. For Preparing Bolognese Meat Sauce
2. Take a pan and add little oil, lightly brown the chopped onion, and cook it with chopped mushrooms and minced meat.
3. Add tomatoes and little wine to the mixture and simmer it on low heat for about 90 minutes.... - 43.8819
Pesto Sauce For Minestrone Soups
This Pesto Sauce For Minestrone Soups is the best sauce that I've known for Minestrone Soups ! Try out the Pesto Sauce and tell me what you think about it! - 21.1759
This pesto recipe is a fresh and peppy recipe that can be easily prepared at home. Made with fresh basil and parsley, the pesto also contains pine nuts, olive oil and cheese. Used as a sauce for spaghetti or plain pasta, this pesto is savory and very... - 27.6774
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Basil Garlic Pesto
1 In a small skillet, bring the stock and garlic to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until the garlic is tender.
Transfer the stock and garlic to a food processor or blender, add the basil, walnuts, cottage cheese,... - 30.4
Pesto And Pasta Shrek
Having a lot of children over a family gathering, how about trying this pasta recipe that meets the needs of en event like that. Watch Tamra Davis sharing a farm visiting experience and make the pesto and pasta combo meal with distinct serving ideas for... - 113.135
Spaghetti With Pesto Sauce
Prepare Spaghetti as package directs; drain.
In blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
Toss pesto sauce with hot cooked spaghetti - 24.4158
Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
Do you want a great in taste Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe? I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. This salad is a winner as a Side Dish! Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Potato Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise recipe. - 50.761
Fresh Tomato Soup With Pesto Cream
The fresh tomato soup with pesto cream is a flavorful and delicious tomato soup that can be served before meals or as a snack. Made with sundried tomatoes and chicken stock, the tomato soup with pestpo cream has pesto and yogurt cheese for flavor. - 44.3703
Making a pasta, but don't know what sauce to use in it? Don't worry, check out the video of this tasty Pesto Sauce prepared cy chef Hendrik especially for you. A delicious sauce that goes well with your pasta. - 106.752
Easy Pesto Sauce
Combine ingredients in a bowl and let stand 1 hour before using.
You can also make this in a blender. - 23.8371
Homemade Basil Pesto
For all pasta lovers out there, here is amazingly delightful spring time basil pesto recipe which will surely add taste and zing to your pasta platter. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this wonderful pesto and mixes it with the pasta. Now its your... - 101.74
Marisa Zorgniottps Base For Pesto
Rinse the basil well in cold water and remove the tough stems.
Place the leaves in a blender until it is full but not over crowded.
Add the oil and salt and blend, pushing it down carefully with a rubber spatula, until thoroughly homogenized.
Pour... - 29.2483
No Oil Pesto
No Oil Pesto looks nice in addition to tasting great! No Oil Pesto easily finds way to the top of my favorite list. I'm quite sure that it will do the same for you too. - 27.2788
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender, and process until thoroughly pureed.
Add flour, salt, and pepper; process until combined.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Simmer 15 minutes, add Parmesan cheese, stirring... - 33.085
This two cheese basil pesto is a lovely and flavorful way to add life to your pasta. Made with garlic for taste along with pine nuts, the pesto is prepared with olive oil and a medley of parmesan and romano cheese. Seasoned and served or stored for later use,... - 37.7362
Spinach Pesto And Pasta Toss
The spinach pesto and pasta toss is a cooked pasta and spinach dish that can be served as a meal. The spinach cooked with bacon drippings, with garlic and pepper for flavor, is blended and spread over the cooked pasta. Sprinkled with a handful of bacon and... - 40.4694
A great pasta sauce from Italy, based on basil and grated cheese. - 36.6677
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.4127
Pasta With Spinach And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
For all the pasta lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare Pasta with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, that can be simply made at home. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 100.246
Salmon Baked Sn Parchment With Parsley Pesto
This salmon recipe is baked with a parsley and basil pesto mix. Baked in a foil, this salmon recipe is easy, simple and nutritious and can be served with a side of potato salad. - 40.6943
Puree all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Keep frozen pesto cubes in a freezer bag to avoid freezer burn.
Defrosted, each cube will yield about 2 tablespoons. - 20.0787
Creamy Pesto Dipping Sauce
COMBINE pesto, cream cheese, sour cream and cheese in food processor or blender container; cover.
Blend until creamy. - 24.3671
Pesto Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Process at low speed until blended.
Serve dressing over salad greens. - 21.4785
Basil And Walnut Pesto
Make your appetizers more appeasing with this unique pesto sauce. Chef Keith Snow shows how to add a punch of flavor to basic basil pesto with walnuts. Try blending this pesto at home and treat your family to an exciting, flavorful pesto delicacy. - 102.734
Cedar Plank Cilantro Pesto Salmon
1. Place cedar plank in salted water and weight with heavy cans or stones. Soak for at least 2 hours, preferably longer.
2. To prepare the pesto, place first 4 ingredients in a blender or small food processor and puree. Add lime juice, jalapeno, and salt - 26.6498
Tomatoes And Mushrooms With Pesto
1) Prepare pesto sauce whirling in blender parsley, salad dressing, yogurt, cheese, garlic and basil leaves till smooth.
2) In each hollowed tomato and mushroom cap spoon little of pesto sauce.
3) Place toasted pine nuts to garnish. If... - 34.4235
Chicken Breasts With Parmesan Pesto
Bone, skin, and split chicken breasts.
Place each piece between plastic wrap and firmly pound with a flat mallet until each portion is about 1/2 inch thick.
Cover and chill while you make the pesto.
In a blender or food processor, combine basil, cheese, oil,... - 33.9751
Scallops With Green Pesto
1. To prepare pesto, in blender, combine scallions, parsley, basil, cheese, garlic, and oil until just blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet, bring 1 cup water to a boil; add scallops. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until scallops... - 31.628
How To Make Pasta With Fresh Herbal Pesto
US chef Bhal Dave makes it possible to prepare Italian pasta with perfection in your home kitchen. He prepares delicious pasta with pesto, a dish which you might have drooled over at restaurants. With ease and brilliance he glides through a smooth... - 86.1501
Easy Pesto Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, process until smooth. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with salmon fillets, spread with remaining... - 32.736
Grilled Chicken With Asian Pesto
Place chicken between two pieces of waxed paper; pound to 3/8-inch thickness.
Brush chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper.
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon Asian Pesto on both sides of each breast or thigh.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill... - 40.2769
Swift Grilled Strip Steaks With Tomato Pesto Glaze
1. Place steaks on a grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
2, Meanwhile, place butter, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until... - 24.8768
Spaghetti With Cottage Cheese Pesto
For pesto, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine spinach, water, cottage cheese, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil, and garlic.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spoon half of the pesto (about 1/2 cup) over the hot pasta.
Toss to mix... - 35.8958
Skewered Shrimp With Lemon Pesto
In a food processor or blender, combine ingredients for Lemon Pesto.
Whirl until smooth.
Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
Place in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Pour in pesto and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade... - 42.9491
Cook spaghetti or linguine according to package directions.
Drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, for pesto, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine spinach, parsley, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk, basil, garlic, and salt.
Cover and... - 38.1227
Pesto Sauce For Minestrone Soups
1) In a bowl, place together basil, cheese, olive oil and garlic.
2) Using hand blender, blend the basil mixture at high speed until smooth.
3) Put the pesto in a container and place it in a refrigerator.
4) Use as desired, to top desired... - 26.2647
Pasta With Pesto Sauce
Combine basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Add the cheeses and process about ten seconds more. - 25.9486
Wash, then spin dry basil leaves.
In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Cook pine nuts and garlic 30 seconds or until lightly browned.
While stirring, continue cooking until basil leaves are limp.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining... - 34.6862
Cilantro Pesto Pizza
1. Preheat over to 425°F.
2. Place crust on a baking sheet and brush with oil.
3. In a blender container, put together cilantro, chilies, garlic, nuts, 2 to 3 tablespoons Parmesan and 2 to 3 tablespoons oil.
4. Blend to a thick paste,... - 45.3445
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
Pour into a glass jar or container and chill, covered.
Pesto freezes well. - 29.4417
Want To Make Italian Pesto With Walnuts?
For Italian food lovers, here is another easy to make Italian meal choice which can be prepared in moment and served with delight. Tasty and spicy Grilled Salmon, Lettuce Salad, Bread with Pesto & Wine can be ideal for any parties or get together. Even for... - 78.423
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Roasted Tomato And Pesto Bread Stew
In oven, place top rack in upper third of the oven. Preheat oven
to 400 degrees. Place tomato halves (skin side down) on large
baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with ample
amounts of salt and pepper. Place on top rack in oven, roast for
30 -... - 37.7169
Spaghetti With Pesto Sauce
1. Make CREAMETTE Spaghetti as directed by the package and drain.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
3. Toss pesto sauce with hot cooked spaghetti and serve immediately.
4. Refrigerate leftovers. - 34.4139
Windy City Pesto And Ricotta Torta
1. Tomato Pesto: In small bowl, soak sun-dried tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes or until softened. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
2. In blender or food processor, combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, olive oil, garlic, and chicken broth. Process until... - 41.6288
Basil Pine Nut Pesto
Make a delicious and easy basil pine nut pesto sauce with a Blendtec or Vitamix blender! - 0
Artichoke Salad With Pesto Dressing
1. Break watercress into small pieces and place in a bowl. Arrange artichokes, tomatoes and bocconcini cheese over watercress.
2. To make dressing, place basil, oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts in a food processor or blender and process until... - 33.3269
Broiled Lamb Chops Stuffed With Mint And Basil Pesto
Put the nuts, mint, basil, garlic, olive oil and half the quantity of salt and pepper in a blender.
Process to form a puree.
This is the basil pesto stuffing.
Using a small sharp knife make an incision between the "tail flap" of the lamb chops and the bone of... - 37.2181
Food Processor Method:
Put the garlic cloves in processor and mince at high speed.
Add basil and process until basil is finely chopped. With processor running, add olive oil through feeder tube in a steady stream. Process until well blended. Add salt and pine... - 31.6662
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
Spaghetti With Spinach Pesto And Almonds
1. Prepare the Spinach Pesto: Place the almonds in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Cover and whirl until the nuts are finely ground; do not overgrind. Add the garlic; whirl until the garlic is finely chopped. Add the olive oil, spinach... - 34.5123
Spaghetti With Spinach Pesto
1. Prepare the Spinach Pesto: Place the pine nuts in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Cover; whirl until the nuts are finely ground. Add the garlic and the spinach to the blender, whirl until finely chopped. Add the oil, cheese, salt... - 34.0098
Minestrone With Pesto
To make pesto : Place basil leaves, garlic cloves and oil in a blender and process until mixture is very finely chopped.
Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until ready to use.
Make the minestrone : Melt the butter in a large frying pan over... - 39.3368
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Snapper With Pesto Butter
To make Pesto Butter, place butter, basil, cheese, garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in blender or food processor; process until blended.
Add lemon juice to taste.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Brush one side of fish lightly with oil; season with salt and... - 44.0337
Pumpkin Agnolotti With Rocket Pesto
1. To make agnoiotti, mix pumpkin, cheeses, spices and egg white in a bowl. Place a few wrappers on a clean, dry surface, cover the rest with a clean damp tea towel. Place 1 tablespoon of pumpkin mixture in the center of each wrapper, leaving a 1 cm/ 1/2 in... - 34.3512
Pasta With Pesto
Pasta With Pesto is a really good recipe. This Pasta With Pesto is as nice as it sounds. A recipe you should try your hands on! - 31.0822
Cheese Cigars With Coriander Pesto
1. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin, to flatten as much as possible.
2. Combine mustard, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, chives and cayenne pepper to taste in a bowl. Divide mixture between bread slices and spread over half of each bread slice.... - 34.8878
Pesto Pasta Salad
1. For the pasta: Follow the instructions on the package and cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, tomatoes, snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress and... - 38.043
1. To make pesto, place basil, pine nuts, garlic and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and process to finely chop. With machine running, slowly pour in oil and process until mixture is smooth. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Cook pasta in... - 34.4718
Place basil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic, vinegar and oil in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. - 27.4898
Courgette & Pea Soup With Mint Pesto
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, and courgettes, and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until beginning to soften.
Add the peas and stock to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Put the... - 37.6008
Pesto sauce combines olive oil, fresh basil, pine nuts, garlic, and cheese to whip up a delectable sauce that makes for a healthy addition to any diet. Chef Keith Snow shares an easy pesto dish that includes fresh basil and offers a wealth of flavor, texture,... - 88.6425
For pasta, in large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, eggs, water, and salt.
Knead with doughmaker at recommended speed for about 3 minutes.
Gradually add remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and let... - 43.7064
Spaghetti With Pesto
You can use pesto on bread, pizza, in salads, on sandwiches, with any kind of pasta or as a dip. It's uses are unlimited! This is a good recipe to memorize - it's really quick and simple. Enjoy :-) - 91.0177
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 118.383
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 3 minutes. - 23.4093
Delicious Kale Almond Pesto
If you thought pesto was all about fresh basil and pine nuts, think again! Chef Keith Snow brings to you a simple pesto recipe that is refreshingly different and anything but ordinary. Healthy kale blended with almonds makes a sauce that can amp up any recipe... - 100.553
Pound the garlic and the basil together in a mortar.
Pound in the grated cheese, turning always in the same direction, together with a drop or two of oil to make the mixture stick together.
Pound in the nuts and a little more oil.
Stir in the remaining oil, a... - 41.3175
Mix all ingredients together with a wire whip or food blender.
Use on any green salad.
This would also be good on many cooked vegetables that are to be served cold, such as carrots or zucchini. - 20.8284
Spaghetti With Pesto
Blend the basil, nuts and garlic in a blender to form a smooth paste.
Or use a mortar and pestle.
Add the cheese and then, with the blender at low speed, drip the oil in very slowly, making sure that it is binding with the paste before adding more.
Cook the... - 35.7737
Garlic And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Place the sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and garlic in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
With the blender on low speed, slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream, blending until a smooth emulsion forms.
Slowly add the vinegar and blend for 1 minute.
Season... - 32.5666
1 In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend all ingredients until smooth. - 23.2233
Basil Sunflower Seed Pesto
In a blender in batches or in a food processor puree the basil with the sunflower seeds, the oil, the Parmesan, the butter, the garlic, and salt to taste.
Transfer the pesto to a small bowl and lay plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent... - 24.8076
1. Place all ingredients in a blender with little water except oil. Blend to a smooth paste.
2. Work in oil, a drop at a time and continue stirring until mixture is like soft butter.
3. Put pesto into an airtight jar. Can be stored in the refrigerator for few... - 26.6083
Pasta With Pesto
In a blender or food processor, whirl basil, cheese, 1/2 cup of the oil, and garlic (if used) until smoothly pureed; add more oil, if needed.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days; or freeze in small portions. - 21.2672
Combine parsley, spinach, vegetable oil, olive oil, garlic and salt in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Turn into a small bowl.
Stir in Parmesan cheese. - 26.0154
Fresh And Creamy Pesto Sauce
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process 1 minute or until smooth, scraping sides of container occasionally. - 28.5886
Place the basil, garlic, nuts and oil in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes, until creamy.
Then blend in the grated cheese.
Season to taste. - 24.1627
In food processor or blender, mince garlic and pine nuts.
Add basil, Parmesan cheese and oil; blend until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 26.7335
Beef Salad With Crispy Vegetables And Watercress Pesto
1. Into a bowl of iced water add in the radish, celery, asparagus and carrot leaving it for about 30 minutes to crisp up.
Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Rub salt and pepper to season the beef.
3. Set an ovenproof griddle pan over... - 46.3677
Vermicelli With Broccoli Pesto Sauce
On glass pie plate, mix pine nuts with 1 tsp (5 mL) of the olive oil; cover with waxed paper and microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring two or three times.
In large bowl, cover broccoli with vented plastic wrap and... - 45.9767
1) In a blender, mix together the basil, cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
2) While the blender runs, slowly pour in the oil.
3) Chop the pimientos coarsely. Keep aside some chopped pimientos for garnish.
4) Mix in the pimientos with the sliced... - 49.1521
Creamiest Dairy-free Oil-free Pesto
The best, creamiest Dairy-Free Oil-Free Pesto EVER!!! I got the recipe from SheriSmiley who got it off a blog that got from a blog... Make it. That's an order. You're gonna love it. - 0
Vichyssoise With Pesto
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Place half of potato mixture in container of an... - 43.5385
Panfried Tilapia Fish With Genovese Citrus Pesto
You can now cook tasty, spicy pan-fried tilapia fish easily at your home. This was never thought possible, but Bhal Dave's excellent and simple recipe helps us to make the perfect pan-fried tilapia dish. - 73.9936
Pesto is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pesto, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 25.2949
In work bowl of food processor or blender, chop basil leaves very fine; add garlic and process a few more seconds until well blended.
Add nuts and cheese and process 1 minute.
Add oil in a thin stream, continuing to process until all ingredients are... - 28.6991
Spaghetti With Pesto
1. Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, sugar and salt in a blender or food processor. Process briefly to mix. With motor running, gradually add oil through lid or feeder tube, as when making mayonnaise. The mixture will form a thick sauce. Scrape pesto into a... - 30.9129
Are you on a look out for a quick pesto recipe, which is not just tasty but is also healthy? Then take a look at this raw pesto recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines nuts with basil and spinach to make an exotic pesto. Also, do not miss out... - 101.926
Chilli Olive Pesto With Pasta
Place olives, garlic, chilli flakes and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse until blended but still retaining some texture.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as... - 33.8521