Low Carb Soup
- » Blender Low Carb Soup
Blender Low Carb Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender low carb soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender low carb soup recipes.
Low Carb Cream Of Broccoli Soup
How about serving a low carb appetizer for a family gathering? This is exactly what Kelly is planning to do; she is planning to serve Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup for Thanksgiving meal with her in-laws. This is an easy to make soup with few simple... - 128.337
Blender Avocado Soup
1. Cut the avocados into half and remove the stones.
2. Scoop out the flesh.
3. In the glass container of an electric blender, blend together the avocado flesh and chicken stock until smooth.
4. Into a bowl, pour the pureed... - 43.1714
Carrot And Coriander Soup (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Carrots and coriander in this yummy soup fulfill up to half of your daily vitamin A requirement. While keeping the calorie count down to only 36 calories, this soup wins the ultimate soup for weight watchers award! - 0
How To Make Cold Cucumber Soup
Do you want to try something real quick to serve on your dinner table within couple of minutes? Here is the perfect recipe to try with. Cold cucumber soup is a creamy combination of cucumber puree, yogurt, sour cream and broth, with a little flavor of garlic,... - 123.934
Creamy Zucchini Soup: Raw, Dairy-free
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare Cream of Zucchini Soup with zucchini, avocado, white miso paste, and other wholesome ingredients. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0
Cucumber And Avocado Summer Soup
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make an incredible summer soup. The cucumber and avocado soup is very easy to make with just a few ingredients and just perfect for summer time. This special soup is awesome to cool down with a refreshing flavor.... - 112.282
Green Peas Soup - Healthy
This is an awesome soup preparation with a nice flavor combination. A bowl of warm Peas Soup will make your dinner perfect.. - 0
Bone Densi Tea Soup
Won't you like to try a delicious tea soup? See this amazing video that is quite interesting and shows you how to make a tasty, flavorful and healthy tea soup. Making tea would never be so great. Surely this video is a must watch! - 114.364
Vegan Cream Of Chicken Soup
Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe - Not to be eaten as a soup but use in all those casserole recipes that call for cream of chicken soup to moisten the dish. You're going to want to hug me after you try it in your next casserole. ;D
Be sure to check out ... - 0
The Best Raw Gazpacho
1. In blender, add tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, celery, green onion, parsley, radish, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Process on medium speed until blended but still a little chunky.
2. Garnish with diced cucumber, diced... - 0
A really simple crab bisque. Delicious. - 108.317
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Are you looking for a delectable Melon Soup recipe? This Melon Soup as a Side Dish is a winner! I am sure you and I will approve that this Melon Soup is really delicious. - 46.3612
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Soup
This is a spinach rich soup with cottage cheese added to it. You can't find a better way to have spinach in a soup which is iron rich. Super simple to make and packed with flavor and nutrients. A must try! - 0
Chilled Carrot Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except half-and-half.
Microwave at High for 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are very tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Pour into blender or food processor... - 49.31
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 50.0236
Flageolet And Leek Soup
1. Soak the Flageolet beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Drain the water, re-soak the beans with fresh water and boil beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse well.
2. In a stockpot, combine the... - 40.5389
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving.
3) Serve cold. - 34.363
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
1. Separately wash the bunches of watercress with cold water.
2. Use one bunch for soup and keep the other aside for garnishing.
3. For soup, clean one bunch off the coarse stalks and chop the leaves and top part coarsely.
4. Peel onion and... - 43.4297
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 45.1315
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. Cut a 2 inches piece from one of the cucumbers and keep aside for garnishing.
2. Peel the remaining cucumber and cut lengthwise in half.
3. Remove and discard seeds and chop the cucumber flesh coarsely.
4. Peel onion and chop finely.
5. Peel... - 47.683
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Peel cucumbers and slice lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard the centre seeds.
3. Slice the cucumber thinly.
4. In a pan of boiling water, add the sliced cucumber and blanch for 2 minutes; immediately drain well.
5. In a... - 47.1259
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 125.043
1. Peel onions and slice thinly.
2. Peel potatoes and dice into large pieces.
3. In a heavy saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in onions; cover and cook over very low heat for about 45 minutes; occasionally shake the pan.
5. Remove the cover... - 44.93
Cold Tomato Bisque
1. In an electric blender, put together 1 1/2 cups milk, the soups and sour cream and blend at medium speed until smooth.
2. Transfer the soup into a serving bowl and stir in the remaining milk.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for... - 39.6325