- » Blender Lemonade
Blender Lemonade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender lemonade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender lemonade recipes.
Wash lemon, cut off thick ends, cut lemon into 8 pieces.
Place all ingredients into electric blender, blend on high speed until lemon is finely shredded.
Use soon after blending. - 21.4047
Frozen Lemonade Slushie
Learn how to make this Italian ice lemonade slushy with your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender. This is the perfect refresher on a hot day. It's much healthier than the gas station versions, which are loaded with artificial sweeteners. This sweet treat... - 0
Refreshing Ginger Tonic With Lemonade
If you are having the sniffles or the flu, this is exactly why you need to stay alive! This ginger tonic with ginger, honey and lemonade is a real soother for your throat. From now on, keep fresh ginger on hand at all times cause even if you aren't so sick,... - 112.038
In blender container, puree strawberries.
In pitcher, combine pureed strawberries, water, brand and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Add club soda. - 26.0953
Lemonade With Mint Leaves
Are you looking for a really refreshing drink for a hot day? Well here is a lemonade drink with a difference? In this recipe, you will see a green lemonade. Flavored with loads of mint leaves, this drink is truly refreshing. Made as served in the middle east,... - 114.531
Give your usual Lemonade a twist by adding in some Strawberries. Strawberry Lemonade is refreshing and cooling. It is the perfect drink you can rely on to beat the summer! - 0
Green Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
This is not your typical sugar-filled lemonade. Packed with spinach, fresh strawberries, coconut oil and lemon...it's a treat that will make you feel good ;-) Enjoy! - 103.213
1) In the container of a food processor or an electric blender, put the strawberries and process till they are smooth.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water together and cook over medium flame till the sugar has dissolved completely.
3) Mix the... - 35.355
Strawberry Lemonade is delicious treat to make with your children and your kids will love helping you make it. This is the perfect summer recipe on those really hot days. It is cool, refreshing, and always hits the spot! Tell us what you think! - 121.599
Betty's Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade. We had this drink recently on our trip to Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant in Berea, Kentucky. It is gorgeous and delicious! - 0
Strawberry Lemonade is great to have on a hot summer day. This is super easy to make without much effort. It’s really refreshing and cooling. - 141.646
Pink Lemonade Slush
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate and 1 cup of ice. Process till the mixture is thick and smooth.
2) Add 2 more cups of ice gradually, thoroughly blending the mix. Pour mixture into a... - 32.3954
Old Fashioned Homemade Lemonade
I will show you how to make lemonade from scratch the old fashion way using just 3 ingredients, real lemons, sugar and water. It doesn't really matter which type of lemons you use but my favorite is the Meyer lemon because it tends to be sweeter. - 138.551
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 28.484
Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet
1. Process raspberries in a blender until smooth. Strain berries through a sieve into a bowl. Discard solids. Add lemonade concentrate and water; stir well.
2. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours. - 22.5554
Raw Velvet Ginger Lemonade
Homemade lemonade with a KICK! And I use my vitamix for the first time ever. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 101.471
Healthy Lemonade With Kale
Planning a family get together and haven't yet decided the beverage? This video can certainly be of great help as it offers a truly delicious Healthy Lemonade with Kale recipe. The blend of ingredients, impart this beverage a distinct flavor plus the goodness... - 108.339
Sweet Lemonade With Lecithin
1 In a blender, place all the ingredients except ice cubes and lecithin .
2 Blend until thick.
3 Adding 1 ice cube at a time, blend until frothy.
4 Remove from the blender.
5 Gradually stir in lecithin.
6 Pour into 4 glasses.
7 Stir and... - 42.3194
1. Place lime and lemon juice, sugar and 2 cups mint leaves in a blender. Blend on high speed until mint leaves are crushed.
2. Transfer the blended mixture to a gallon container and stir in lemon-lime soda. - 25.1698
Raspberry And Lemonade
1) In a blender, place together lemon juice, syrup and ice , and blend for 15 seconds.
2) In a highball glass, stream the juice mixture and top up with sparkling water.
3) Garnish with a twist of lemon peel. - 29.3313
Put all ingredients except ice cubes into an electric blender container.
Cover and blend until thoroughly mixed.
Add the ice cubes, one at a time, blending until mixed.
Pour into glasses and spoon froth over top of each. - 31.6359
Pink Grape Lemonade
In a blender, combine lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the grapes; whirl until crushed.
With motor on, add remaining grapes, a handful at a time, until pureed.
Pour puree, a portion at a time, into a fine strainer placed over a bowl; with a rubber spatula, firmly... - 29.4579
Blackberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Puree blackberries in a blender.
Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve, pressing solids to extract as much juice as possible to yield 1 1/2 cups puree; discard solids.
Heat water, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar... - 30.0107
Watermelon Lemonade Spritzer
A refreshing alternative to lemonade. This video shows how to prepare sparkling spritzer with watermelon and lemonade. Just right for the summertime - this cold and refreshing beverage is light and super simple to prepare. Naturally sweet, it is the perfect... - 116.186
Strawberry-lemonade Swirl Yogurt Pops
1. Peel the lemon, reserving the whole lemon for later use. Place the peel in a saucepan with water and sugar. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature. Strain... - 36.395
Lynn's Peach Lemonade
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious, refreshing Peach Lemonade that is perfect for this time of year when peaches are in season. - 0
Raw Ginger Goji Berry Lemonade
Why not try this antioxidant rich raw ginger goji berry lemonade that is great for digestion too. Take a look at this video that shares a recipe for this flavorful and super healthy smoothie. The video also updates about the health benefits of this lemonade... - 124.698
Lemonade Mint Cooler is an ideal drink for a hot summer day. It's so refreshing and soothing. This drink can be made in a few minutes and the combination of lime and mint gives an added flavor to the drink. - 131.61
Quick Do Lemonade Or Limeade
1. In a food processor, blend frozen limeade concentrate, cold water, and crushed ice and process for about 10 seconds.
2. Color the mixture with a tint of green or pale yellow color.
3. Pour the quick do lemonade in tall serving glasses... - 30.4088
Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine hot water, honey, lemons, ginger root and fresh mint.
2. Blend until it is smooth in consistency.
3. Serve the Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
Light Lemonade Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease the bottom of a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
Place all ingredients in a blender or processor.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into pan.
Bake in a water bath at 325° for approximately 70 minutes, until center is set and toothpick comes out... - 38.1785
Betty's Fruit And Lemonade Slushie
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Fruit and Lemonade Slushie. The lemonade is sugar-free (if you desire), and the fruit may be varied to suit your taste. - 0