High Protein Soup
- » Blender High Protein Soup
Blender High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender high protein soup recipes.
Blender Broccoli Soup
1. In a saucepan boil water and add bouillon granules.
2. Add broccoli; cover and simmer for about 3 minutes; do not drain.
3. In a blender mix together half the broccoli mixture and half the milk.
4. Cover and blend till broccoli is very fine and a... - 43.4464
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Indian Style Red Lentil Soup
Tina is using red lentils for making soup in Indian style. Lentils are good source of vegetable protein. This recipe is hot and spicy with herbs, spices and chilies going into it. Vegetarian friends can use water instead of chicken stock and still enjoy the... - 69.1498
Smoked Pumpkin Soup
A sweet and savory soup that will go great with any holiday meal or maybe a cold night! - 0
How To Make Lentil Soup Tuscan Style - Real Italian Kitchen
1. In a pot add the extra virgin olive oil and 4 garlic cloves and let it warm up on a medium flame. Once warm, add the pre-cooked lentils and water and turn up the fire to high.
2. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
3. In another pan... - 0
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Herb Crusted Halibut With Chilled Avocado Soup And Green Salad
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 127.946
Savory Split Pea Soup
1. In a 4-quart casserole, cook all ingredients over High for 13 to 15 minutes.
2. Cover and heat on MEDIUM for 45 -50 minutes until peas are tender; stir occasionally.
3. Puree the mixture in a blender or food processor.
4. Heat with addition water to... - 42.2659
Pea And Ham Soup
Put peas in saucepan and cover with the cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Add the ham hock to the pan and bring to a boil.
Skim off any scum.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 -2 hours till the ham and peas are tender.
Remove and drain the ham hock.
Discard the... - 37.4114
Vegan Cream Of Chicken Soup
Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe - Not to be eaten as a soup but use in all those casserole recipes that call for cream of chicken soup to moisten the dish. You're going to want to hug me after you try it in your next casserole. ;D
Be sure to check out ... - 0
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add broth, tomatillos and jalapeno pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer, partially covered, 7 minutes.... - 33.9626
Green Pea Soup With Ham
1. Microwave peas in 1 1/2-quart casserole on package; drain. Place peas and milk in workbowl of food processor fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until uniform consistency.
2. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover... - 34.0527
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 110.011
Red Pepper And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. Place the peppers, onion and garlic cloves in a nonstick roasting tin. Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 40 minutes, or until the peppers have blistered and the onion quarters and garlic are very soft. If the onion quarters start... - 41.7233
Fresh Pea Soup Garnie
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle the lemon juice over the mint and let stand to allow the mint to absorb the juice. Blend 3 tablespoons of the butter into the soaked mint. Let the mint butter sit at room temperature for 1 hour before using.
2. In a saucepan of... - 41.6592
How To Make Classic Vichyssoise
If you are longing for a thick and creamy comfort soup, this recipe video of classic vichyssoise soup can help you out. This traditional French soup recipe is a thick combination of potato puree and heavy cream. This can even serve as a best side dish for any... - 118.191
Creamy Potato Soup
One potato, two potato, five potato soup! Easy, flavorful, creamy potato soup is just five potatoes away. - 37.6533
Double Pea Soup
1. Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes.
2. Stir water, split peas, bay leaf and mustard into saucepan. Bring... - 36.2989
Chilly Celery Soup
1.In blender container place celery soup and milk.
2.Cover and blend for a minute till the liquid is well mixed.
3.Add green pepper and pimiento; cover and blend till finely chopped.
4.Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
5.Serve the... - 33.7808
Tomato Soup Shake
1. In a blender, mix together condensed soup, cream, egg (if desired), and nutmeg.
2. Blend for half a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Cover and chill before serving.
4. If the soup becomes too thick, thin with a little milk, if... - 34.4252
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. In 3-1/2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, Cheese Creations Sauce and asparagus. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and... - 26.8869
Cottage Cheese Tomato Soup
1. In a blender mix together the tomato juice, cottage cheese, milk, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and half the green onion.
2. Blend till the mixture becomes smooth.
3. Cover and chill before serving.
4. Arrange the soup... - 36.3945
1. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus and onion in water for about 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender; cool the mixture slightly but do not drain.
2. In blender mix together the un-drained asparagus -€“ onion mixture, milk, cream, salt, and... - 38.1826
1. In a blender combine together chicken broth, avocado chunks, dry sherry, salt, onion powder, and dill weed.
2. Cover and blend till mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the cream, cover and chill before serving.
4. Arrange the soup into individual... - 36.4322
Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
In large glass bowl, combine butter and onion.
Heat at high1 1/2 to 2 minutes; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir until smooth.
Heat at medium 7 to 9 minutes, or until soup is slightly thickened; stir occasionally.
Add... - 42.5764
Lightly fry the leeks and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Stir in the potato, stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes, then reduce... - 41.8071
Put the consomme into a large heavy saucepan and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Add the green onions, potato and watercress.
Simmer covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
Do not overcook or the soup will lose its fresh flavor.
Puree in a blender.
Return... - 40.7206
Chilled Beet Soup
1. In a blender, blend together the un-drained beets and onion slice to form a smooth mixture.
2. In a bowl combine together the beet mixture, chicken broth, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and ground cloves; mix well.
3. Cover and chill thoroughly... - 40.6131
Cold Avocado Soup
1. In a blender, blend together avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
2. Follow by adding 1/2 cup chicken stock.
3. Blend for just about 30 seconds at high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in leftover broth and chill until icy... - 41.586
Chilled Chicken Cream Soup
Put the stock into a pan, add the onions or leeks, potatoes, bouquet garni and a little seasoning.
Simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the chicken and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni, then puree the mixture in a blender.
Add... - 37.0598
Chilled Avocado Soup
Remove all the fat from the bacon rashers - I do this with scissors - and cut the bacon into thin strips.
Fry in a pan on a medium heat until brown.
Meanwhile, in a blender, whizz the avocados, stock, yogurt and lemon juice until smooth and season with black... - 30.1416
Creamy Curried Potato Soup
In a small saucepan combine potato liquid, banana, celery, broth mix, and curry powder.
Cover and cook 25 minutes or until celery is soft.
Add more water if necessary.
Process in blender container until pureed.
Add milk and chill.
Serve garnished with chives... - 35.9497
Lima Bean And Carrot Soup
In large saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients.
Add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Pour bean mixture into blender container, in two batches, if necessary; process until pureed.
Return to... - 41.3952
Chilled Asparagus Soup
Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain well.
Combine asparagus, 1 cup of the milk, onion, salt, and pepper in a blender container.
Blend till smooth, about 10 seconds.
Add remaining milk; blend 5 seconds.
Add light cream; blend 5 seconds.
Chill... - 39.3531
Split Pea Soup
Cook salt pork in kettle until browned.
Remove pork and reserve.
In fat remaining in kettle, cook onions and garlic for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add peas and remaining ingredients except pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until peas are... - 43.4709
Cold Avocado Soup
1) Cut the avocados, pit them and spoon out the flesh.
2) Now put the avocados in a blender with all the other ingredients leaving the paprika.
3) Process until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
4) Refrigerate covered for 1 hour or... - 37.0346
Creamy Vegetable Bacon Soup
1. In a saucepan, place frozen vegetables and celery; pour enough water to cover them.
2. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender; drain well and keep warm.
3. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together 1 cup milk, onion,... - 47.7226
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 46.5352
Golden Butternut Soup
1. Place onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft.
2. Add remaining stock, pumpkin, potatoes, marjoram, nutmeg and black pepper to taste and cook, stirring occasionally, for 25... - 41.6917
Cream Of Carrot Soup With Brandy And Chervil
1. Toss the chicken wings with the flour. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over high heat. Add the chicken wings and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add the shallots and cook until... - 36.1957
Spring Asparagus Soup
Cut the tips from the asparagus and chop them into 1" pieces; reserve the stalks.
Place the tips in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and... - 49.2351
Pepper And Zucchini Soup
Slice 3 zucchini, green pepper and onions.
Mince the garlic.
Saute the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat in a heavy pot.
Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but have not browned.
Add salt and... - 46.9457
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and drain marinade from artichoke hearts.
2. Use press to crush garlic cloves or mince them for adding into marinade.
3. Add onion into it and then cook for more 10 minutes over low heat, with lid on the saucepan.
4. Add... - 41.6667
Cream Of Fresh Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan mix together chicken broth, chopped onion, vegetable-seasoning combinations and frozen vegetable and boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till vegetable is tender.
3. Place half the vegetable... - 44.9481
Seal Rock Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight; discard water.
In stock pot, cook beans with 1 1/2 quarts water, covered, for 1 hour.
Add beef broth, celery, onion, carrots, tomato, Ground Chocolate, salt, mustard, pepper, mace and cloves.
Squeeze juice from lemon; reserve juice.
Add... - 48.9313
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
1. Cut the pumpkin into chunks. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the leeks and garlic. Conk gently until softened.
2. Add the ginger and cumin and cook, stirring, for a further minute. Add the pumpkin and the chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.... - 36.095
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 49.1345
1. In a saucepan over low heat, brown short ribs with very little cooking oil, if needed.
2. Add water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
4. Remove ribs from broth and slightly cool; when ribs are cool enough to... - 45.6928
Crab Avocado Soup
1. In a saucepan cook apple and celery in butter or margarine for about 5 minutes or till apple and celery are tender.
2. Add the flour and chicken broth all at once; cook till the mixture becomes thick and bubbly; stirring continuously to avoid... - 45.9971
Celery Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine condensed broth, frozen spinach, celery, and onion and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add cottage cheese; cover and... - 43.7765
Chilled Pea Soup
In a saucepan mix together and boil peas, lettuce, chicken broth, water, tomato juice, onion, parsley, salt, white pepper, and thyme.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Pour into a blender and blend till mixture is smooth.
Cool... - 44.0625
Split Pea And Bacon Soup
Melt the fat so that it greases the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Stir in the split peas, garlic and vegetables so that they are coated with fat.
Add the bacon, salt, pepper and water.
Bring to the boil uncovered and stir well.
Put on the lid and bring to... - 48.9294
Country Potato Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, 1/4 cup water, bouillon, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Pour into food processor or blender bowl.
Process until... - 48.2299
Cream Of Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 15 to 21 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Process half the vegetables in food processor or blender bowl... - 44.6059
1) Trim the carrots and peel them. Thinly slice.
2) Peel the shallots and cut them into slices.
3) Into a saucepan, put the chicken broth and add the sliced shallots and carrots. Cook over low flame till the carrots have tendered. This... - 42.5494
Fresh Pea Soup
1. In a saucepan, boil the skinned- potatoes in lightly salted water.
2. Boil for about 12 minutes of until fork tender; skim off any foam and set aside.
3. In a skillet over medium temperature, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add onions and peas;... - 43.1786
1. In a blender container, combine together yogurt, 1/2 cucumber, 2/3 green onions, 1/3 fennel, 1/2 pepper, and 2 to 3 tablespoons mint; add up 1/2 cup water and blend until liquid.
2. Add remaining cucumber and cheese to soup, stir gently.
3.... - 39.3434
Creamy Artichoke Soup
Wash and peel the artichokes and keep them in cold water until required.
Slice the artichokes and put them in the pressure cooker with the onions, bayleaf, salt, pepper and stock.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 5... - 48.156
Cream Of Sorrel Soup
Melt butter in a 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in potato and broth.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potato mashes easily (about 20 minutes).
Stir in sorrel and cook for 3 more minutes.
In a blender,... - 40.1698
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Steam whole cauliflower (all leaves removed and stem trimmed slightly). Cool until it can be handled safely.
2. Break off florets. Put stems in food processor or blender with enough of the steaming water to blend into a paste.
3. Saute onions and celery in... - 41.4694
Creamy Ricotta Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter to saute onion, celery and peppers.
2. Further, add vegetable stock, seasoned salt, and paprika.
3. Cover the lid and simmer the mixture gently for 1 hour over low flame.
4. Then, add ricotta cheese and blend until well... - 47.5584
Delicious Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Place sweet potato and 1/2 cup chicken broth in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until sweet potato is tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Transfer to container of an electric blender or... - 39.0645
Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
Combine sweet potato, sliced leek, and 1/4 cup broth in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Place sweet potato mixture in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add 1 cup... - 38.1559
Quick Pea Soup With Shrimp
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in it water and potato, place it on medium heat and bring the mix into boiling point.
2. Add rest all ingredients into the mix, except shrimp, sour cream, and garnishing items. Continue cooking until potato turns soft... - 48.4865
Chicken Asparagus Soup
Cut tips from asparagus spears; set aside.
Place stalks in a large skillet; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
Strain, reserving 4 cups cooking liquid.
In a Dutch oven, saute the potatoes, onion,... - 48.2076
Garlic Broccoli Soup
1. Drop unpeeled garlic cloves into boiling water and keep them inside water for 1 minute for big cloves and 30 seconds for smaller ones.
2. After the garlic-cloves are removed from water, peel and mince the cloves carefully.
3. Chop broccolis... - 48.7561
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 49.6361
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
1. In a strainer, place wild mushrooms and rinse them well under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, transfer mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In a medium size saucepan, boil 1 cup of chicken broth and pork.
4. Pour the broth and the pork over... - 48.0277
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
1. In a blender, blend together the un-drained berries to a smooth mixture; drain the berries and discard the seeds.
2. Return liquid to the blender and add water, yogurt, grape juice, and cinnamon; cover and blend till smooth.
3. Cover and chill... - 37.6096
Leek And Lima Bean Soup With Bacon
1. Cook bacon in a large saucepan over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in pan. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add leek to drippings in pan, cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in beans, broth,... - 34.3491
Call it soup or salad, gazpacho makes for a refreshing indulgence on hot summer days. This tomato-based raw, thick and creamy vegetable soup tastes best when made with fresh ingredients. Stream this recipe video to know how to stir up this classic Spanish... - 101.241
Remove any wilted leaves and coarse stems from the sorrel.
Wash in several changes of water.
Shred the vegetable.
Combine the sorrel, green onions and consomme.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Puree the soup in a... - 41.6966
Cucumber Cream Soup
1. In a covered saucepan cook cucumbers and onion in butter or margarine for about 15 minutes or till tender.
2. Add the flour, chicken broth and whipping cream; cook and stir till mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Pour half the mixture into a blender... - 37.7085
Orange Apricot Soup
1. Drain the apricots, reserving the syrup for later use.
2. In a blender combine the reserved syrup, half the apricots, orange peel, juice, and cardamom.
3. Cover and blend for a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add yogurt and blend to mix... - 37.879
Chilled Escarole Soup
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir onion often in oil over medium-high heat until onion is limp, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add escarole and stir until wilted, 6 to 8 minutes.
In a blender, smoothly puree escarole mixture with yogurt.
Mix with broth.
Cover and chill... - 33.3644
Water Cress Cream Soup
1) Take a blender jar and place the instant potatoes, shallot, cleaned water cress and consommé within it.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and transfer the ingredients to it before heating them over a low flame, stirring... - 40.3444
Microwave Black Bean Soup
Place bacon, onion, celery and parsley in 5-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add beans and remaining ingredients except sherry, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 180 MINUTES on... - 43.9865
Classic Pea Soup
1) Thoroughly wash the peas and drain well.
2) In a large kettle, add peas along with the remaining ingredients.
3) Place the kettle over high heat and bring it to a boil for 2 minutes.
4) Take away from heat and let it stand for 1... - 47.5389
Chicken And Courgette Soup
1. Put the butter, onion and potato cubes into a large, deep, heatproof soup tureen or casserole. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Add the courgettes and parsley and microwave on HIGH, covered, for 1 minute more.
3. Pour in the... - 34.063
Berry Buttermilk Soup
1. If frozen, thaw the berries; drain and set aside keeping 5 or 6 berries for garnishing.
2. In a saucepan mix together and boil the berries, sugar, orange peel in water, and juice.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
4. Cool the... - 39.6026
Black Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil until sizzling.
2. Add carrots, onions, and bok choy; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Combine1 cup water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Rinse beans, drain, and puree in blender or food... - 45.5754
Baby Lima Bean Soup
1. In a 2 to 3-quart saucepan add lima beans, chicken broth, onion, carrot, celery, and salt.
2. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and cook for 15 minutes over simmering heat.
3. Transfer soup in batches in blender jar until pureed.
4. Strain the puree... - 41.4515
Lentil And Potato Soup
Melt the butter to grease the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Add the lentils and vegetables and stir well.
Pour on the water and bring to the boil uncovered, and stir again to ensure the lentils have not stuck to the base.
Put in the bacon, bouquet garni and... - 48.0297
Spinach Soup With Yogurt
1) Wash spinach in a large bowl. Change the water a couple of times.
2) Discard the tough stems and bruised leaves. Pat dry spinach with paper towels and set aside.
3) Skin off onions and cut slices about 1/4 inch thick. Also, rinse dill and... - 44.0849
Apple And Onion Soup
Early in day: In large saucepan, melt butter; saute onion slices until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add apple slices; cook 5 minutes longer.
Add undiluted consomrai and curry; cover; simmer gently 25 minutes.
Slowly pour some of hot mixture into electric blender;... - 36.8137
Fresh Mushroom Soup
1) Cut the caps and stems of mushrooms into slices thick pieces.
2) Mix together all other ingredients in blender and mix until thick and foamy mixture forms.
3) In a heavy saucepan,heat oil and fry the mushrooms quickly,by turning... - 50.084
Fresh Tomato Soup
1. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away the skins and quarter the tomatoes. Put them in a large saucepan and pour over the chicken or vegetable stock. Bring just to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and... - 32.0139
Herbed Black Bean Soup
1) Soak black beans for about 12 hours in water to cover.
2) To the same water add onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf and parsley.
3) Now allow water to a boil and cook beans until soft.
4) Cook onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until... - 47.8474
White Bean Soup
1. Cook and stir bacon in Dutch oven over medium-high heat about 10 minutes or until crisp.
2. While bacon is cooking, blend 1-1/2 cans beans and broth in blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat from Dutch oven. Stir in... - 35.5796
Cream Of Fish Soup
Wash and wipe the fish and cut it into pieces.
Put the fish in the pressure cooker with the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Strain the stock into a jug.
Remove... - 48.0112
Summer Berry Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, combine together the berries, garlic, ginger; gradually add the wine and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat, partially cover pan, and simmer for about 10 minutes or until berries are soft.
3. Pour... - 42.5009
1) Wash beans, soak in water, and leave overnight.
2) Take a heavy Dutch oven, drain the beans, and keep in it.
3) Drain tomatoes, reserve juice, and chop coarsely.
4) To the beans add, tomatoes, wine, chicken broth, reserved juice,... - 43.2884
Yucatan Peanut Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil and add yams, garlic, and chilies; sautÃ© for about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups water, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until yams are soft.
3. Put the mixture into a blender container and... - 41.5778