High Protein Soup
- » Blender High Protein Soup
Blender High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender high protein soup recipes.
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel
Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With Sorrel is a yummy soup that is perfect to pep up an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty soup is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Kidney Bean And Lentil Soup With... - 48.0838
Blender Broccoli Soup
1. In a saucepan boil water and add bouillon granules.
2. Add broccoli; cover and simmer for about 3 minutes; do not drain.
3. In a blender mix together half the broccoli mixture and half the milk.
4. Cover and blend till broccoli is very fine and a... - 45.5931
Easy Tomato Soup
• Put the tomatoes in a pan.
• Pour sufficient water and boil.
• Add mint and salt to the boiling mixture. Boil for about 10 minutes.
• Cool and blend the tomatoes with the help of a mixer.
• Sieve the blended mixture to remove the seeds and... - 35.0347
You May Also Like!
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4836
Herbed Black Bean Soup
1) Soak black beans for about 12 hours in water to cover.
2) To the same water add onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf and parsley.
3) Now allow water to a boil and cook beans until soft.
4) Cook onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until... - 47.692
Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
In large glass bowl, combine butter and onion.
Heat at high1 1/2 to 2 minutes; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir until smooth.
Heat at medium 7 to 9 minutes, or until soup is slightly thickened; stir occasionally.
Add... - 42.3938
Put the consomme into a large heavy saucepan and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Add the green onions, potato and watercress.
Simmer covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
Do not overcook or the soup will lose its fresh flavor.
Puree in a blender.
Return... - 42.838
Orange Apricot Soup
1. Drain the apricots, reserving the syrup for later use.
2. In a blender combine the reserved syrup, half the apricots, orange peel, juice, and cardamom.
3. Cover and blend for a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add yogurt and blend to mix... - 38.6809
Chilled Chicken Cream Soup
Put the stock into a pan, add the onions or leeks, potatoes, bouquet garni and a little seasoning.
Simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the chicken and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni, then puree the mixture in a blender.
Add... - 35.4025
Pea And Ham Soup
Put peas in saucepan and cover with the cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Add the ham hock to the pan and bring to a boil.
Skim off any scum.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 -2 hours till the ham and peas are tender.
Remove and drain the ham hock.
Discard the... - 37.0444
Remove any wilted leaves and coarse stems from the sorrel.
Wash in several changes of water.
Shred the vegetable.
Combine the sorrel, green onions and consomme.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat.
Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Puree the soup in a... - 41.7706
Cream Of Carrot Soup With Brandy And Chervil
1. Toss the chicken wings with the flour. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt the butter over high heat. Add the chicken wings and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add the shallots and cook until... - 37.3694
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and drain marinade from artichoke hearts.
2. Use press to crush garlic cloves or mince them for adding into marinade.
3. Add onion into it and then cook for more 10 minutes over low heat, with lid on the saucepan.
4. Add... - 41.6351