- » Blender Fruit Soup
Blender Fruit Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender fruit soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender fruit soup recipes.
Orange Fruit Soup
Lightly process all ingredients, except yogurt, in a blender or food processor.
Cover and chill. - 28.7292
Lemony Fruit Soup
Mix and chop all the fruits.
Put in a saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
Bring slowly to a boil, lower heat at once, and simmer 15 minutes.
Rub through a sieve, put through a food mill, or remove cloves, put in a blender, and blend 20 seconds,... - 36.8615
Mix in blender and serve cold.
If sweeter mixture is desired, use Cointreau instead of white wine - 19.1222
Mixed Fruit Soup
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Mixed Fruit Soup is. This Mixed Fruit Soup is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I hope that this Mixed Fruit Soup recipe is suited to your tastes and wish you luck in preparing it. - 46.1963
Cucumber Fruit Soup
The taste of this very Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Cucumber Fruit Soup recipe. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Cucumber Fruit Soup. Caring is all about... - 50.0902
In a large pot, layer pitted peaches and plums, followed by grapes and then blueberries. Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until peaches and plums are tender. Stir blueberries down occasionally to be sure... - 29.3615
Fruit Soup With Sour Cream
1. To thaw raspberries, place pouches in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand
1 minute and then heat an additional 1(1 1/4) minute. Allow to stand 1 minute to distribute the heat. If not completely thawed, heat an additional... - 34.6085
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Gingered Peach Fruit Soup
Place peaches and orange juice in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour half of peach mixture into a bowl.
Add yogurt and next 3 ingredients to peach mixture in blender; process until smooth.
Pour yogurt mixture into reserved peach mixture;... - 28.8635
Spiced Swedish Fruit Soup
1) In a large saucepan, combine together all the ingredients, except for the whipped cream or sour cream.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour or till the fruit is soft.
3) Take out the cinnamon... - 41.1047
Fruit Soup is an irresistible appetizer. The Fruit Soup is something you would never want to miss out on! - 36.7348
Chilled Fruit Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add white grape juice, water, apple juice concentrate and cinnamon. Allow the mixture to come to a boil before turning down the flame.
2) Let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, drop in the peaches... - 44.991
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Transfer into a bowl and chill until serving.
3) Serve cold. - 34.363
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 45.9136
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 38.3739
Steve S Yogurt Fruit Soup
Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until well blended.
Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 31.5269
Cider Fruit Soup
Put apples, apricots and raisins and cinnamon stick in a saucepan with water and cook slowly 1/2 hour, or until soft.
Place half of mixture in a blender and puree.
Return to saucepan, add cider and reheat.
When hot, add fresh fruits and cook for 5-8... - 33.0091
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 103.723