- » Blender Fruit Pop
Blender Fruit Pop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender fruit pop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender fruit pop recipes.
Summer Fruit Pops
Place the strawberries and 1 tablespoon of the orange syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
Evenly divide among 8 paper cups.
Evenly divide the 2/4 cups yogurt among the cups, spooning it over the strawberries.
Place the blueberries, the remaining 1... - 33.4314
Layered Fruit Pops
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until combined, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Reserve 1 cup orange juice mixture; set aside.
Add strawberries to remaining juice in blender; process until... - 42.0418
Frozen Fruit Pops
In a blender, combine the raspberry yogurt, lemon juice and bananas; cover and process for 45 seconds or until smooth.
Stir if necessary.
Fill the molds or cups with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with the holders or insert sticks into the cups.
Freeze. - 21.6361
Tropical Fruit Pops
In a 1- or 2-cup glass measure stir together boiling water and gelatin until gelatin dissolves.
Pour into a blender container.
Add undrained pineapple and banana chunks.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture into each of... - 30.6412
In a blender or food processor, puree the raspberries, apple juice and water on a low speed.
Using a fine sieve, strain the mixture.
Discard the seeds.
If necessary, let the mixture stand until the foam goes down.
Ladle the fruit mixture into 4 (3-ounce)... - 27.5894
Quick Orange Yogurt Pops
Combine ingredients in a blender.
Process until well blended.
Divide mixture evenly among eight paper drinking cups.
Place in freezer and freeze until frozen.
If desired, when pops are partially frozen, place a wooden stick in middle of each pop.
Freeze... - 30.4142
Combine buttermilk and strawberries in blender until mixture is smooth.
Add sweetener and vanilla; blend.
Pour into 2 cleaned frozen juice cans.
Place in freezer; insert pop stick once it is partially frozen.
Return to freezer and freeze until firm. - 27.6415
Combine all ingredients in blender container and puree.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover with foil.
Make slits in foil covers.
Insert popsicle sticks.
Freeze - 38.0805
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a slit in center of cover.
Freeze. - 36.3467
Banana Lemon Yogurt Pops
Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Place banana and yogurt in blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Fold yogurt mixture into egg white... - 30.1388
In blender or food processor, blend or process the peaches, milk, pineapple juice, lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
Pour the mixture into 4 (6- to 8-ounce) paper cups.
Cover with foil and freeze until partially frozen.
Insert a wooden ice-pop... - 30.2233
Green Ice Pops
It can be a challenge to get your kids to eat their greens. Thankfully with this fun and quick recipe, you'll no longer be hearing "Gross!" or "Blech!". This is a great way to get greens into kids. - 118.267
Acai Fruit Bowl
Learn how to make a fresh ACAI Fruit bowl. This is one of Blender Babes' favorite new healthy dessert recipes using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. Acai bowls are popping up at health conscious restaurants and stores all over the place. This... - 0
Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi
Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Cranberry Sorbet With Kiwi is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.0811
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Cranberry Apricot Sauce
1. Place the apricots and their juice in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process until coarsely chopped.
2. Combine the chopped apricots and brown sugar in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil,... - 23.4314
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the berries in a saucepan and cook until they pop and then a minute or two longer. Do not let them get mushy. Sweeten very lightly with honey. Cool slightly.
3. Put the oats, flour, and sugar in a bowl. Cut in the... - 30.5156
Gourmet Cranberry Sherbet
Cranberry Sherbet is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.6718
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
1. In blender, drop pineapple, and mango. On medium speed blend until nice and smooth.
2. Scoop out pulp from passion fruit and drop it in blender.
3. Pour lemonade and mix well.
4. In Popsicle mold, pour the mixture. Pop it in freezer for 4 hours or... - 0
Low Fat Mango Surprise - 3 Ingredients
1. In blender, add ricotta cheese and blend until nice and creamy.
2. Add vanilla custard and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the vanilla custard mixture.
4. Wash the blender, and drop ripe mango pieces in it. Puree well.
5. Add pureed mango... - 0
Adonis Goddess Green Smoothie
1. Rinse and clean vegetables and fruits thoroughly.
2. In blender, pour water, add spinach, watercress, and kale.
3. Drop strawberries, banana, kiwi, avocado, and pear. Blend until smooth.
4. Pop it in the refrigerator.
5.... - 107.462
Cranberry And Pear Crispy
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; stir well.
Gradually add orange juice, stirring constantly.
Add cranberries, pears, and orange rind.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture... - 44.4416
Combine cranberries, apples, water and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and apples are tender.
Add honey and orange rind.
Puree in electric blender.
Serve warm or cold. - 33.6344
Cranberry Nut Tart
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg and vanilla, and stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press mixture on bottom and sides of a lightly greased... - 38.5839
Banana Bread is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Banana Bread recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 37.9833
Tomato Lemon Chutney
Grate enough lemon peel to make 2 teaspoons; set aside.
Using a sharp knife, cut peel and all white membrane from 1 lemon.
In a blender, whirl lemon with tomatoes and their liquid just until blended.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine oil, chile, lemon peel,... - 38.0495
Holiday Pork Roast
Holiday pork roast is a spiced and fruited pork recipe cooked with vegetables. Prepared with a ginger garlic and salt rub herbed with sage, the pork is roasted halfway. Brushed with an apple jelly and tabasco sauce blend, the pork is popped in the oven with... - 49.8427
On a lightly floured surface roll French pastry dough into a 13 inch circle.
Line an 11 inch flan pan with removable bottom with dough, being careful not to stretch dough.
Fold any excess dough under.
Prick the bottom and sides; line dough in pan... - 41.0427
Tamarind Beef Balti
1. Soak the tamarind overnight in the water. Strain the soaked tamarind, keeping the liquid.
2. Put the tamarind, tomato puree (paste), sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and onion into a food processor or blender and mix to a smooth puree. Alternatively, mash the... - 36.1883
Cranberry Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine first 3 ingredients and cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Stir with a fork adding egg... - 45.9369
Tuna With Tomato Orange Relish
1. To prepare tomato-orange relish, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from orange; set grated peel aside. Cut remaining peel and all white membrane from orange; cut fruit into chunks.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chopped orange,... - 35.8485
Cranberry Apple Tart
1. Prepare the Cranberry Filling: Combine the water, sugar and jelly in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to melt the jelly and dissolve the sugar. Bring the mixture to boiling; add the cranberries and the apple. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until the... - 43.8355
Fresh Strawberry Layer Cake
4 Layers of Moist, Pink, Cake, sandwiched with globs of Vanilla Buttercream. The whole thing is then crowned with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and dusted with "Snow." - 117.274
The sweetness of the mango pairs perfectly with the spicy ginger syrup. Mango-Ginger Popsicles are a refreshing treat during those summer months. - 55.7496
Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish
1. Sort cranberries, discarding any bruised or decayed fruit. Rinse berries.
2. Rinse orange and cut into 1-inch chunks; discard any seeds. In a blender or food processor, whirl orange, 2 cups cranberries, and sugar until pureed.
3. Pour puree into a 2- to... - 23.6164
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 113.401
Frozen Cranberry Meringue Ring
Place the cranberries, granulated sugar and water in a pan and cook gently until the fruit pops and softens. Cool.
Mix the cornflour with a little of the milk to a smooth paste. Bring the remaining milk to the boil and pour onto the cornflour, stirring.... - 31.1927
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Heavenly Herbed Whole Wheat Popovers For You
A popover is essentially a light, hollow roll made using an egg batter and is typically baked in a muffin tin. The term "popover" came about because it is so light and fluffy that it pops over the top of the muffin tin as it gets baked. - 0
Betty's Old-time Blueberry Buckle
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Blueberry Buckle. This dessert is a one-layer cake topped with blueberries and streusel topping, then baked in an oven. Once it cools, the top "buckles." - 0
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516