- » Blender Egg Sandwich
Blender Egg Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender egg sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender egg sandwich recipes.
Baked Denver Sandwiches
1) In a blender, coarsely chop the first 5 ingredients.
2) Now, add ham and coarsely chop ham.
3) Take a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish ad transfer all the ingredients into it.
4) Now, bake at 375 degrees until egg is cooked. Cut in six serving... - 38.2672
Avocado N Egg Sandwiches
Spread small amount of butter on bread slices.
With a fork or pastry blender, mash eggs and avocado together.
Add mayonnaise and pepper.
Taste and add salt.
Spread mixture on half the buttered bread; add lettuce and assemble sandwiches. - 33.5806
Ham N' Egg Sandwiches
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind ham, eggs, and onion into large mixer bowl.
Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry mustard to ham mixture and mix at LOW then at MEDIUM-LOW until well mixed.
Generously spread on slices of rye bread... - 33.2161
Avocado Egg Salad Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine avocado, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and hot sauce in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour over egg mixture, mixing gently.
Place lettuce leaves on 4... - 35.9615
Egg Salad Sandwich
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, mustard, and water for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transferthe mixture to a medium-size bowl and add the egg, egg whites, onion, red pepper, turmeric, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Toss to mix.
2... - 35.4447
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the... - 32.6845
Scotched Quails' Eggs
Hard boil the quails' eggs.
Trim the salmon and use it to make a paste with the breadcrumbs, butter and lemon juice in a blender or food processor, and season lightly.
Chill for about 30 minutes then, using wetted hands, form a coating round the shelled... - 37.4
Montreau Sandwich Filling
1. In a blender blend all together and add 2 tablespoons anchovy paste.
2. Use as fillings, spread over sandwiches and serve as desired. - 30.7611