- » Blender Egg Salad
Blender Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender egg salad recipes.
Egg Salad Spread
Put ingredients, except pimiento, in blender container; blend till mixture is combined.
Add pimiento; blend till chopped. - 29.4338
Laotian Egg Salad Yum Salad
Boost up your appetite with this simple and easy Laotian egg and vegetables salad recipe. The chef here has prepared the egg yolk and mayonnaise dressing that is so amazing and would leave you finger licking. This wonderful nutritious salad is a must try! - 109.052
Potato Salad With Egg And Shallots
1.Peel potatoes, cut into cubes as large or as small as you like; keep them as even as possible.
2.Half-fill medium saucepan with hot water, cover, bring to boil, add potatoes, return to boil, reduce heat, simmer for about 5 minutes or until potatoes are just... - 33.4003
Avocado Egg Salad Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine avocado, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, and hot sauce in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour over egg mixture, mixing gently.
Place lettuce leaves on 4... - 35.9615
Bacon With Egg Salad Bowl
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender ( or by hand using a whisk) and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice both ends of the garlic clove, rub it on... - 43.9681
Egg Safe Caesar Salad
Combine egg white and lemon juice in an airtight container.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 days or up to 4 days.
Place egg mixture in a food processor or blender.
Add oil, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire, and salt.
Whirl until blended.
Season to taste... - 45.6248
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the... - 32.6845
Egg Salad Sandwich
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, mustard, and water for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transferthe mixture to a medium-size bowl and add the egg, egg whites, onion, red pepper, turmeric, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Toss to mix.
2... - 35.4447
Egg Salad With Emril's Horseradish Sauce
Have you been looking for a great barbecue sauce for your next party? Watch this video to get a very helpful review about the Peter Luger sauce and how it can change the way your recipes taste. - 73.2216
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 40.9006
Laotian Yum Salad
Before you start your meal. Try some Laotian salad, it soooo gooood!! add 1/4 cup of water or 3 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp of olive oil(optional ) at the end to thicken the dressing... - 108.772
Easter Petal Salad
To make the Dill Dressing:
1. In a blender blend all the ingredients to make dill dressing and chill for about 2 hours.
2. Set aside 1 of the hard-cooked eggs for garnish.
To tint the eggs:
3. Into 3 custard cups pour cold water to fill each 3/4 full,... - 45.3371
Old Fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
1) Into the blender, add in the eggs, milk or water, sugar, flour, salt, mustard, paprika and lemon. Blend for about 10 seconds till the mixture becomes smooth.
2) Into a heavy saucepan, add in the blended mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low flame,... - 42.6609
Arugula Pasta And Portobello Salad
To MAKE THE PASTA: In a medium bowl or food processor, mix all the pasta ingredients to form a stiff dough.
On a lightly floured board, knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 pieces.
Put each piece through a pasta machine until... - 41.5077