Cream Cheese Tart
- » Blender Cream Cheese Tart
Blender Cream Cheese Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender cream cheese tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender cream cheese tart recipes.
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
Beat cream cheese until soft in a small bowl.
Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth.
Add dessert mix; stir with a spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly.
Decorate with fruits of your choice;... - 27.5723
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 31.8423
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and... - 42.2022
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 35.6009
Oyster And Spinach Tart
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Roughly chop the shallots and saute lightly in the butter.
Add the spinach or silverbeet leaves and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add the nutmeg and the seasoning.
Place in the work bowl and process until... - 42.3597
Preheat oven to 450F.
Prepare piecrust as the label directs.
On floured pastry cloth, with a stockinette-covered rolling pin, roll pastry to form 13-inch circle.
Use to line an 11 -inch pie plate.
' Prick bottom and side of pastry all over with... - 34.4266
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 39.2646
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 45.2706
For pastry, in a medium bowl combine flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until pieces are pea-size.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cold water over a portion of the mixture.
Toss with a fork.
Push to the side of the bowl.
Repeat until mixture... - 41.6871
Bacon Cheese Tarts
1) Take an electric chopper and chop onions until finely chopped and then put them in a bowl.
2) Now, mix together the next 8 ingredients in blender container and puree.
3) Then, add bacon and continue to puree.
4) Put this mixture on the onions and... - 41.8717
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. Place filour in a medium-size bowl; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and cream cheese with a pastry blender until crumbly. Work into a ball with hands. Divide into 24 parts.
2. Press one ball into each of 24 tiny muffin cups; chill while mixing... - 28.443
Lemon Cheesecake Tarts
1. In a blender, process yogurt and cream cheese for about 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon peel and pudding mix; process for about another 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Fill each of the tart shell with equal amount of pudding mixture.
4. Cover... - 37.3151
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 114.97
Tarte Aux Onions
To prepare the dough, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender cut in the butter until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
Gradually stir in the water until the dough can be gathered into a ball.
On a lightly floured... - 37.4064
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening -with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle cold water (1 tablespoon at a time) evenly over surface; stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape dough into a ball; cover and chill.
Roll... - 43.5267
Jeweled Fruit Tart
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened and mixture is crumbly.
Shape... - 39.3521
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. To make the pastry, mix the plain and wholemeal flours together in a large mixing bowl. Use your fingertips to rub in the butter or cut it in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix in the egg yolk and enough chilled water... - 41.2209
Cream Cheese Pastry
Sift together flour and salt.
With pastry blender or 2 knives cut in butter or margarine and cheese.
When well blended, wrap in waxed paper, and chill until firm.
Roll to 1/8-inch thickness, and cut according to desired use.
Bake at 450 Ã‚Â°F. 12... - 28.2123
Nectarine Pistachio Tart
1. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/3 cup nuts, and granulated sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture till pieces are the size of small peas. Gradually add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to flour mixture, tossing with a... - 37.9483
Three Onion Tart
1. Make the pastry: Place the flour, salt and butter in a large bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Quickly stir in 4 tablespoons of the ice water with a fork. If the dough does... - 46.6165
Spinach, Feta, And Ricotta Tart With Nutmeg
Make the pastry a day or several hours ahead of time to let it chill sufficiently. The tart is best served warm from the oven, but will hold up overnight and can be reheated in a low (250 degree) oven until just warm. You’ll need a tart pan (11 x 8 inches)... - 41.5339
Apple Cheddar Spread
Place the cream cheese or farmer cheese and the cottage cheese in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
Stir in the apples, Cheddar cheese, and dates.
Transfer the spread to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.8055
1. Cook tart cases according to packet directions Cool.
2. To make filling, place peach halves, cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, orange rind and vanilla essence in afood processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and fold in cream.
3.... - 39.1674
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Fit the slicing disc into the work bowl.
Through the feed tube, press the leek on the slicing disc with the plastic pusher.
In a saucepan, cover the leeks with water to which the butter and some of the salt have been... - 42.0687
Apple Cheese Crumble
Spread apples in a 7- by 10-inch oval au gratin pan.
8-inch-square cake pan or shallow 2-quart casserole.
Stir in raisins.
1/4 cup (50 g) of the sugar, and cinnamon; spread out evenly and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour and remaining 1/4... - 37.942
Individual Cheese Quiches
In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
Cut butter into chunks and add to flour mixture.
With two knives or a pastry blender, cut butter into flour until you have fine particles.
Add 1 of the eggs and stir with a fork until dough holds together.
Shape dough into a... - 40.7176
Spices Apple Crisp
In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cut butter into small pieces and, with a pastry blender or two forks, cut into flour mixture until crumbly; set aside.
In a 2 quart casserole, toss together apples and lemon... - 36.753
Christmas Quiche Wadges
In bowl, combine flour and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few larger pieces.
Beat together water, yolk and oil; stir into flour mixture until moistened.
On floured surface, knead into... - 42.0512
Devonshire Apple Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make the pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 44.7519
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.1979
Peel and core apples.
Cut in thin slices and put in large heavy saucepan.
Add water and pinch of salt, cover tightly and cook until apples are broken up.
Press through sieve (or whirl a little at a time in blender) to make a puree.
Measure out 2 cups of... - 42.3206