- » Blender Chicken Soup
Blender Chicken Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender chicken soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender chicken soup recipes.
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Hot Cream Of Chicken Soup
Pour stock into large saucepan; bring to boil.
Add celery and garlic; simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
Pour into blender or food processor.
container; process until pureed.
Return to saucepan.
Add cream, salt, and pepper; bring just to boiling point.
Stir... - 34.1362
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; beat (or blend in an electric blender) until creamy-smooth; chill. - 18.5805
Chicken Soup With Mateo Balls
1. Place the chicken stock, onion, celery, bouillon granules, pepper, and nutmeg in a 2 1/2-quart pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are very tender.
2. Use a... - 32.0036
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat.
Add the onion, carrot, apple, celery, and green pepper and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, 1 minute... - 41.8355
Curried Chicken Rice Soup
In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, saute the chicken in 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan.
Cook the onions, celery, and leeks over low to medium heat until they are soft and lightly... - 43.1298
Carrot Chicken Soup
Tie chicken and parsley in a bag formed from a single thickness of cheesecloth.
Place in a deep pot.
Add carrots, onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and the water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer slowly for 2 hours.
Let cool slightly, then lift bag from... - 37.5145
Red Pepper And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. Place the peppers, onion and garlic cloves in a nonstick roasting tin. Roast in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 40 minutes, or until the peppers have blistered and the onion quarters and garlic are very soft. If the onion quarters start... - 41.7233
Chicken Mushroom Soup
Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
Set aside 6 slices for garnish.
Put chicken stock in the blender, add sauteed mushrooms, and blend until mushrooms are coarsely chopped, less than 1 minute.
Add egg yolks and blend 1 or 2 seconds.
Turn into a saucepan,... - 36.8007
Chicken Lettuce Soup
Chop well-washed lettuces coarsely.
Melt butter; soften lettuce and onion gently in covered pan 5 to 6 minutes without browning.
Sprinkle in flour; blend smoothly.
Add stock, seasoning, sugar, parsley, and mint.
When smooth, bring to boil; stir... - 43.9917
Chicken Asparagus Soup
Cut tips from asparagus spears; set aside.
Place stalks in a large skillet; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
Strain, reserving 4 cups cooking liquid.
In a Dutch oven, saute the potatoes, onion,... - 48.2076
Chilled Chicken Curry Soup
Put all ingredients except ice into blender container.
Cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Stop blender and add ice.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until ice is liquefied. - 34.9911
Heat 1 cup water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
Add broccoli, celery, onion and lemon juice.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes; do not drain.
Place broccoli mixture in blender container.
Cover and... - 45.5604
Creamy Chicken Soup With Baby Peas And Carrots
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the carrots and leek and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes. Add the dark meat and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add 3 cups of the stock and season with... - 32.2703
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
1. Mince the chicken in a food processor or blender, taking care not to over-process. Transfer the chicken to a bowl and stir in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, cornflour, water, sesame oil and seasoning. Cover and leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the... - 36.2606
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Meatballs
This roasted butternut squash soup is velvety smooth, with a very light natural sweetness. The chicken broth, garlic, onions and heavy creamy makes it savory, comforting and surprisingly very filling. They enhance the flavor of the roasted squash without... - 128.961
Easy Chicken Noodle Avocado Soup
Melt butter with curry and add water and chicken noodle soup mix.
Bring to a boil; then simmer 7 minutes.
Add lemon juice and dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Pour the above into blender.
Add ripe avocados, cream and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate... - 41.5797
Chicken & Corn Soup
Chicken & Corn Soup is easy to make soup recipe. Chicken & Corn Soup gets its rich flavor from chicken mixed with eggs and ham. Chicken & Corn Soup is cherished worldwide. - 44.0331
Southwest Style Chicken Rice Soup
Combine tomatoes and their juice and onion in blender container or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add chicken, broth, rice, corn, picante sauce, cumin, salt and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 10... - 35.4093
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in... - 0
Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan add stock or bouillon.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Mix vegetables, salt, and pepper. Boil the mixture again.
4) Simmer covered for 25 minutes.
5) Using a blender liquefy the mixture.
6) Use milk substitute or bouillon to thin... - 38.8557
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons of mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables in saucepan... - 40.491
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 46.5352
Mock Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
In a small saucepan, heat stock and bay leaf, uncovered, over medium-high setting until liquid simmers.
When stock begins to simmer again, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Remove from... - 46.0737
Chicken Broccoli Soup
About 20 minutes before serving: Cook broccoli as label directs but add bouillon cubes instead of salt; drain well, reserving liquid.
Add enough milk to reserved liquid to make 2 cups.
In electric-blender container, place broccoli, undiluted soup, oregano,... - 32.7055
Broccoli And Chicken Soup
Cut off and discard large leaves and tough parts of stalks.
Wash and chop broccoli coarsely.
Add boiling water.
Boil rapidly until tender.
Using all the liquid, chop broccoli very fine in blender or force through coarse sieve.
In saucepan mix soup, cream, and... - 35.1473
Chilled Chicken Cream Soup
Put the stock into a pan, add the onions or leeks, potatoes, bouquet garni and a little seasoning.
Simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add the chicken and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni, then puree the mixture in a blender.
Add... - 37.0598
Potato Soup Using Chicken Consomme
Combine consomme, water, potatoes, and scallions in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
Blend smooth in a blender, return to saucepan.
Stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce; heat-Stir in sour... - 32.6083
Cold Chicken And Pea Soup
1. Cut the leek in quarters lengthwise and wash thoroughly. Wash the lettuce well. Grind both in a food chopper, using the finest knife.
2. Heat the butter, add the leeks and lettuce and saute until soft but not browned. Add the broth, peas and seasonings and... - 32.9554
Chicken Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Remove and discard the leaves and thick stalks from the cauliflower.
2) Break and separate the cauliflower into flowerlets and reserve about 12 tiny flowerlets for garnish.
3) In a heavy base saucepan, melt the butter or bacon... - 46.2472
Calcutta Mulligatawny Soup
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken with paper towels.
2) Arrange all the other ingredients.
3) In flour, roll the chicken pieces, coating completely.
4) Reserve the remaining flour, if any.
5) In large kettle or Dutch oven, heat the butter... - 46.9591
1) In a medium saucepan, gently saute the onion in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, lower the heat and cook gently for 2 minutes. Alternately, cook... - 41.9534
Silky Celeriac Soup With Smoked Haddock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan until foaming, then lower the heat a little. Sweat the onion and leek with the garlic, thyme and 2 bay leaves. Add the celeriac and potatoes and cook for 10 mins more, stirring frequently so the vegetables don't stick to... - 36.7849
In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the tortilla strips until slightly crisp.
In a food grinder or food processor, place the onion, garlic, and jalapeno and process until ground.
Stir into the tortilla mixture and saute, stirring frequently, for 10... - 43.0861
Chilled Chicken & Celery Soup
1. Combine all ingredients in an electric-blender container; cover. Blend 1 minute, or until creamy smooth: (Or beat slightly longer with an electric beater.) Chill.
2. Pour into mugs or cups. Garnish each with a celery-stick stirrer and serve with tiny... - 21.1049
Mulligatawny is a special north indian soup made with vegetables and a meat of choice. This mulligatawny recipe is prepared with vegetables and pieces of tart apples. Spiced and herbed with parsley, the mulligatawny soup can be served over rice. - 43.0185
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1 Combine chicken, liver, egg, flour, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg in blender; blend at high speed until smooth. Turn into small bowl, stir in parsley; cover.
2 Bring water and 1 cup of the chicken stock to boiling in a large saucepan. Shape chicken mixt - 29.0047
Chicken And Courgette Soup
1. Put the butter, onion and potato cubes into a large, deep, heatproof soup tureen or casserole. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring twice.
2. Add the courgettes and parsley and microwave on HIGH, covered, for 1 minute more.
3. Pour in the... - 34.063
Chestnut Soup With Chicken Stock
1. Make a slit on the flat side of each chestnut.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Wash celery and chop them.
4. In a saucepan, place the prepared chestnut and add boiling water to cover them; boil gain and simmer for 10 minutes.
5.... - 45.8294
Sorrel Soup With Chicken Broth
1 In a pan, add butter and cook onions until transparent.
2 Add in potato, flour, salt and white pepper, to taste.
3 Continue to cook over low heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4 Remove from the heat and slowly add in boiling chicken... - 45.1643
Chicken And Black Bean Soup
1) In a 3-quart pot, in enough cold water to cover, soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, drain the beans.
3) To the beans, add fresh water to cover, and then simmer until they are almost tender (about 2 hours).
4) In a large skillet, cook... - 45.5981
Chicken Pumpkin Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and pumpkin and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the stock, salt to taste, the celery, potato, lemon juice, Tabasco and paprika.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or... - 42.0463
Asparagus Chicken Soup
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Cut about 2 inches from tops of asparagus and re serve; set the stalks aside.
Coat... - 37.5067
Chicken Peanut Soup
1) Take a 2 ½ quart glass or ceramic casserole Cut the whole chicken into 3 or 4 pieces, discarding the fat.
2)Add the chicken pieces and half the onions into the casserole.
3)Remove the excess salt from the peanuts by rubbing them in a... - 48.3227
Beer Cheddar Soup
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add beer; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until onion is soft.
Place beer mixture... - 45.1622
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1. In 3-1/2-quart saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, Cheese Creations Sauce and asparagus. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and... - 26.8869
Iced Parsley Soup
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan, add margarine and heat it.
2. Add chicken stock.
3. Add onions and saute them.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Keep aside and allow to cool a little.
6. Take a food processor or blender, add onion-stock... - 39.0294
Saxe Coburg Soup
In a soup pot, melt the butter.
Add the onion and saute gently until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the potatoes, stock, sugar, and Brussels sprouts.
Bring the stock to a boil, then lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the... - 38.2658
Spring Asparagus Soup
Cut the tips from the asparagus and chop them into 1" pieces; reserve the stalks.
Place the tips in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and... - 49.2351
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
In a 3 quart (3 L) microproof casserole, cook butter and onions 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH.
Add flour and stir well.
Add chicken stock gradually, stirring well, then seasonings and asparagus.
Cook on HIGH to boil, about 10 minutes, then reduce power level to... - 41.3489
1. Heat oil in a large pot.
2. Add onion, parsley and carrot and saute.
3. Mix in broth along with bay leaf, sugar, marjoram, chestnuts and basil.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 25 minutes to allow chestnuts to turn tender.
5. Take off from heat... - 42.6948
Lettuce Soup With Yogurt
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion, lettuce and potato, cover and 'sweat' for 4-5 minutes,
2. Stir in the stock, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Work in a blender or food processor until smooth.
4. Return to the heat, stir in the milk and... - 35.23
Yummy Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Snap off the tough bottom portion of the asparagus stalks and discard the ends.
Chop the asparagus.
In a large, deep skillet, saute the asparagus and onion in the olive oil for 10 minutes.
Stir in the broth or stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the... - 40.3751
Chicken Broth & Dumpling Soup
1. Combine chicken, liver, egg, flour, milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg in blender; blend at high speed until smooth. Turn into small bowl, stir in parsley; cover.
2. Bring water and 1 cup of the CHICKEN Broth to boiling in large saucepan. Shape chicken mixture,... - 31.1756
Quick Chicken Or Turkey Corn Soup
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, process meat for 2-3 seconds until meat is coarsely chopped.
2. Remove meat to a plate and keep aside.
3. Into the same jar, put together soup and corn and process for 5-8 seconds until well combined; need not... - 38.2332
Vegan Cream Of Chicken Soup
Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe - Not to be eaten as a soup but use in all those casserole recipes that call for cream of chicken soup to moisten the dish. You're going to want to hug me after you try it in your next casserole. ;D
Be sure to check out ... - 0
Tobago Chicken-avocado Soup
Stir flour into melted butter or margarine in saucepan.
Add cream, 1 1/2 cups of the chicken broth, and minced green pepper.
Stir over medium flame until boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
In blender, or with rotary beater, blend chopped peeled... - 37.747
1. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp. Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
2. Transfer the mixture to an electric blender. Add the apples, chicken and about one cup... - 35.056
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.4922
Chicken Corn Soup
1) Wash and clean the chicken breasts. Cut into strips and then chop well till the meat is minced.
2) In a large bowl, mix the meat with all the marinade ingredients.
3) Put the meat in the fridge for about 90 minutes.
4) Put the whole... - 87.3812
Mexican Soup With Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, heat up oil.
2) Add the onion and garlic to sauté and soften for 5 minutes.
3) Add dried chili, cumin, tomatoes and chicken stock.
4) Use a hand blender or food processor, to prepare a smooth pure from this.
5) Bring the... - 44.2099
Asparagus Soup With Chicken Bouillon
In a large saucepan combine fresh or frozen asparagus, onion, water, bouillon granules, lemon peel, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 7 to 9 minutes (for frozen asparagus, simmer about 5 minutes) or till asparagus is... - 38.8628
Curried Apple Soup With Light Cream
1. Cook apples and onion in butter or margarine over low heat, stirring often, until soft. Do not let them brown.
2. Stir in curry powder and cook 3 minutes longer. Add salt, pepper, red-pepper seasoning, chicken consomme or broth and wine. Simmer, covered,... - 33.5846
Chinese Chicken Soup
For the broth.
Place all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot with enough water to cover the chicken by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the chicken nearly falls off bones, about 1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the... - 47.2916
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
Heat the butter in a large saucepan and gently fry the onions until golden. Add the curry leaves and curry powder and fry for a minute longer. Add stock, chicken and celery and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove chicken and dice. Add chicken and coconut milk to... - 32.9828
Iced Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Wash asparagus and discard tough ends.
Cut in 2-inch pieces and place in a saucepan with the onion, water and bouillon cubes.
Bring to a boil; cover and simmer for 6 or 7 minutes.
Uncover, stir in tapioca and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Pour mixture into a... - 36.4346
Melt the butter in a skillet, add the onions and celery and cook until the vegetables are limp.
Add the flour and curry powder and cook, stirring, several minutes.
Transfer the mixture to an electric blender.
Add the apples, chicken and about one cup chicken... - 40.8736
Sweet Hot Pumpkin Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the pumpkin, chicken broth, carrots, onion, watercress, chiles, honey, curry powder, salt and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-9 1/2 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or a food... - 37.1084
Golden Summer Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in thickener, bell peppers, tomatoes, water, broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce... - 37.9506
1) In a slow cooker, add the chicken, onion, garlic, tomatoes, broth, salt, pepper and green chile ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs; puree in a food processor or a blender.
2) In a large skillet, heat the oil, add the tortilla strips, fry... - 38.919
Up to 1 week before serving:
1. Cook spinach as package label directs, omitting salt and substituting broth for water.
2. Spread cooked spinach and any remaining cooking liquid in ice-cube tray; then replace ice-cube divider. Set tray in freezer until... - 32.5
In large saucepan saute onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
Put in blender with tomatoes and process until smooth.
Pour into large saucepan and cook about 5 minutes or until thick.
Stir in broth and simmer 20 minutes.
Season with salt, chili powder... - 46.1638
Appetizing Creamy Asparagus Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and cook until soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and sprinkle over the flour.
Stir well, then gradually stir in the chicken stock.
Add salt and pepper to taste, the celery salt, nutmeg and asparagus.
Return... - 40.4036
Bacon Lentil Soup
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the bacon and fry gently for 1-2 minutes. Stir in the celery, carrot, potato and onion and 'sweat' for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils, cover and boil for 10 minutes, then simmer for 15-20 minutes, until... - 35.0851
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Cook and stir onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat until tender.
Reserve 1 cup lettuce; stir remaining lettuce into onion.
Cover and cook over low heat until lettuce wilts, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add water and... - 44.6755
Heat 2 cups water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; add cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes; do not drain.
Pour cauliflower and onion with water into blender container.
Cover and blend on high... - 43.2117
Avocado Chicken Bowl
1) In the blender container, add all the ingredients leaving the avocado.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
4) Fold in avocado and blend the soup to smooth consistency.
5) Blend... - 34.9677
Chilled Chicken Cream
1. In an electric-blender container beat all ingredients, cover for 1 minute such that creamy-smooth and chill.
2. Alternately beat slightly longer with an electric beater and chill.
3. To serve into mugs or cups pour the mixture garnish... - 32.5357
Cold Senegalese Soup
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; beat (or blend in an electric blender) until creamy-smooth; chill.
Serve in cups or bowls.
If you like sprinkle with chopped toasted almonds or flaked coconut. - 24.401
Quick Senegalese Soup
1. In a bowl or a blender combine soup, cream and curry powder and mix until smooth.
2. Serve hot or cold garnished with lemon slices. - 28.8561
Spicy Thai Soup
Put the garlic, fish sauce, chillies, lemongrass, ginger and chilli paste in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add the ingredients from the blender, together with the lime leaves, and simmer for 10... - 37.1176
Leftover Salad Soup
Place leftover greens in blender or food processor with 1/2 cup stock.
Blend briefly, then add enough remaining broth to achieve desired consistency.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Top with sour cream and chives or other fresh herbs. - 28.5612
Melt butter in a skillet and add onions and celery.
Cook until vegetables are limp.
Add the flour and curry powder.
Stir and cook for several minutes.
Transfer mixture to an electric blender.
Add apples, chicken and about 1 cup chicken broth or enough to make... - 45.4457
Black Bean Soup
Soak the beans overnight in enough cold water to cover.
Drain and add fresh water to cover, then simmer until they are almost tender (approximately 2 hours).
Cook all the chopped vegetables in oil until they are almost tender.
Add to the beans, with chicken... - 40.3161
Garden Gold Soup
Place 1/4 of the vegetables and 1 cup of the water in a blender container.
Cover and blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer mixture to a large kettle.
Repeat process 3 times, using remaining vegetables and water.
Stir in bouillon granules, dillweed, 2 1/2... - 40.0112
Greek Avgolemono Soup
1. Place broth, salt and pepper in 3-quart saucepan. Cook until boiling; stir in rice. Cook until boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Beat eggs with electric mixer or blender on high speed until thick and lemon... - 29.4223
Italian Fennel Soup
Combine vegetables and stock in a heavy saucepan; simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove and puree vegetables in a blender; return to stock.
Add spices, half-and-half and parsley; blend and - 31.6381
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4629
Thinly slice green onions.
Set aside one-third of them for garnish.
Add the rest to frozen peas and bring to a boil in chicken stock which has been seasoned to taste.
Turn heat down and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until peas are nearly tender.
Add... - 38.1667
Cold Curried Soup
In a Dutch oven or large pot, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, apple and celery; saute until vegetables are tender.
Peel, seed and chop tomato.
Stir chopped tomato, garlic, curry powder, allspice, ginger and flour into apple mixture.
Cook and stir over... - 44.436
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the onion, garlic and ginger with the cayenne, coriander, cumin and turmeric to a smooth paste, scraping down the sides of the jug or bowl with a wooden or plastic spatula from time to time.
2. Heat the oil in a large... - 38.2439
1. In a medium bowl, mix livers, broth, onion and thyme.
2. Cover the bowl and cook on High for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes.
3. Then, cook on Medium for 7 1/2 to 9 minutes until livers are tender, stirring once.
4. Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
5. In a food... - 49.7241
Chilled Chicken Delight
Mix 1/2 of broth with rhubarb sauce in blender; whirl until frothy.
Pour into bowl, add rest of chicken broth, orange juice, and yogurt.
Beat with rotary beater until frothy; chill for several hours.
Top each serving with a fresh strawberry. - 32.4897
Chicken Cilantro Bisque
1. Into a large saucepan, add and mix chicken, broth, cilantro, green onions, celery, garlic and cumin.
2. Let it heat to boil, lower the heat and boil gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
3. Take a blender container and pour soup.
4. Put in... - 48.7736
Part 1- Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.74
Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 1 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.735
Chicken And Mushroom Veloute
Combine the veloute and stock in a large saucepan, add the mushrooms and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and either blend the mixture in a blender or rub it through a sieve.
Return the soup to... - 34.5932
No Cook Vichyssoise
Put first 3 ingredients in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add light cream; blend to combine.
Chill, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
Snip chives over soup. - 29.5094
1.Cut off the green part and tough outer leaves of the leeks.
Split them into quarters and wash thoroughly to remove sand.
Dry them, chop fine, and cook slowly in the butter.
2.Add the diced potatoes, and enough hot chicken stock to barely cover... - 42.3917