- » Blender Cheese Soup
Blender Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender cheese soup recipes.
Gluten-free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Cut a few florets off the broccoli and divide into small sections. Simmer in lightly salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Cut remaining broccoli, including stalks, into small pieces. Place in a large... - 36.5432
Golden Cheddar Cheese Soup
Saute the onions in the oil for about 5 minutes or until the onions begin to soften.
Stir in the potatoes, carrots, squash, black pepper, and turmeric.
Add the stock or water and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
Stir in the... - 41.7518
Cheese And Broccoli Soup
1. In 2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine: add onion and saute over medium-high heat, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over onion and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, add 1 cup water and the milk; add broccoli, broth mix,... - 32.2588
Carrot Cheese Soup
Add all ingredients to blender gradually and blend until smooth.
Heat thoroughly. - 29.6549
Tomato Cheese Soup
1. Into a large saucepan, tip in all of the tomato soup and simmer gently
2. Add the milk, salt and celery salt and mix well till blended
3. Heat the soup thoroughly and then add the cottage cheese to the mixture.
4. Blend the cottage cheese with... - 38.9585
Broccoli And Goat Cheese Soup
1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and cooked through, about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth... - 28.4355
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 34.3259
Cheese And Potato Soup
Cheese And Potato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cheese And Potato Soup, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 41.4429
Cream Of Broccoli And Cheese Soup
Cream of broccoli and cheese is a classic, well-loved dish! This recipe renders an outstanding version! Although this is not a soup you would eat every day it is absolutely delicious for those cold winter days when you need some comfort and extra calories.... - 128.439
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 48.5028
Hot Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a large soup pot; saute the onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and hot pepper until all the vegetables are soft, but not brown.
Stir in the whole wheat flour and heat for 1 minute; add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Use a... - 39.253
Country Potato Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, 1/4 cup water, bouillon, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Pour into food processor or blender bowl.
Process until... - 46.7799
Apple Cheese Soup
In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine apples, water, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Cover with lid; micro wave on HIGH 5 minutes or until apples are very tender, stirring once during cooking.
Stir soup into apple mixture.
In covered blender or food processor,... - 38.6524
Cheese Broccoli Soup
In colander, thaw broccoli under hot tap water about 30 seconds.
In large saucepan, cook and stir onions in butter about 2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Add broth and half and half.
Heat and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Add broccoli... - 37.6105
Broccoli And Cheese Soup
1. Remove all the tough stems and leaves from the broccoli. Cut off the stalks, peel them and cut them into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces. Break the florets into very small pieces and set them aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and broccoli... - 35.4746
Tomato And Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook, without browning, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for a further minute.
Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, herbs, stock, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes... - 42.1744
Cauliflower And Cheese Soup
1) In a saucepan, place cauliflower, stock and onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool slightly,
4) In an electric blender, place the... - 49.6164
Soup With Cheese
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the vegetables to the pan
3. Cook the vegetables for 6 minutes without browning
4. Add water and boil for 20 minutes
5. Sieve the vegetables and set aside the liquid
6. In a large blender jar, tip in the... - 41.5044
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
In 3 quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, green pepper, butter, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, salt and nutmeg.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli is tender; stir after 4 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon mixture into... - 45.2386
Cheddar Cheese Soup
In a saucepan, combine the water, bouillon cube, onion, celery, flour, butter, and mustard.
Cook and stir until onion and celery are tender.
Reduce heat and add the milk and cheese.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Pour entire mixture into a blender;... - 34.048
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Prepare garnish: With sharp knife, cut 1 carrot and 1 celery stalk crosswise into thirds; cut each third lengthwise into thin slices; then cut slices into matchstick-thin strips. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine;... - 31.6577
Apple Cheese Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine apples, water, nutmeg and cinnamon. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until apples are very tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir soup into apple mixture. In covered blender or food... - 26.9859
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Cheddar Cheese Soup is one of my favorite soups!! I served this yummy soup last night at home and everyone including me just couldn€™t get enough of this yummy soup Try these excellent Cheddar Cheese Soup recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 44.7157
Stilton Cheese Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the onions and celery. Saute till they soften for about 5 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil.
3) Add in the flour and stir well for about 1 minute.
4) Add in dry vermouth and stock. Let the mixture... - 49.5667
Chile Cheese Soup
1. Combine chile halves and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain; finely chop chiles. Set aside.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems, seeds, and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin... - 35.167
Apple Cheese Soup
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broth and apples.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until apples are tender when pierced (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, toast almonds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about... - 42.9252
Peel onions and slice or cut roots and tops from leeks, leaving 2" above white part and slice thin.
Melt butter in saucepan; add onions; cook slowly until tender but not brown.
Add potatoes, water, one chicken bouillon cube.
Cover and cook over medium heat... - 46.0656
Combine first 4 ingredients in blender and finely chop.
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add vegetables and cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Pour in chicken broth and bring to boil, stirring... - 45.3707
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil.
Add cauliflower and cook about 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Remove about one-third of the cauliflower and set aside.
Pour the remaining cauliflower and stock in a blender and blend until... - 44.6661
Potato-broccoli Cheese Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Add potato, milk, and broth; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes.
Remove 1 cup potato mixture, and set aside.
Place... - 42.7892
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Soup With Cheese Panini
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomato, stock and thyme. Season with salt and pepper; bring to a... - 33.5308
2 Cheese Onion Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) dish, combine and microwave oil, onion, celery, carrot and garlic with cover at High for 5 to 7 minutes such that the vegetables are tender, stirring once.
2. Further stir in tomatoes, sugar and basil and continue to microwave at... - 42.9999
Potato Soup With Cheese
1. Place potatoes, onion, 1/2 cup hot water and the chicken bouillon in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until potatoes are tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
2. Place potato mixture in blender... - 27.2325
Celery Soup With Cheese
1. Peel potato and slice roughly.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Cut and remove head of celery.
4. Scrub the stalks well and wash.
5. Shred both the stalks and leaves finely.
6. In a large saucepan, melt butter and stir in the... - 43.68
Cheese & Cilantro Tortilla Soup
1. Stack tortillas; cut into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 or 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine tomatoes, onion and garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Heat 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lard in 3-quart (3-L)... - 37.2734
German Cheese Soup
Place 1 1/2 cups of the milk in a blender with the bread crumbs and mustard and process on low speed until smooth.
Place the mixture in a medium-size saucepan with the remaining milk and the cheese.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese... - 33.0761
Vegetable Cheese Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, green onions, and celery; saute until tender.
Add chicken broth, potato, and rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 36.2859
Potato Cheese Calico Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, combine potatoes, 1 cup onion and broth.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to blender container; blend until smooth.
Return to saucepan.
Stir in milk, mushrooms, bell... - 44.7602
Lentil Soup With Cheese Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 to 40 minutes or until lentils are tender.
Stir in salt.
Transfer 2 cups lentil mixture to container of an electric blender; cover and process until pureed.
Stir... - 34.6713
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Simmer cauliflower, stock, onion and bay leaf for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Process cauliflower mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Cook 1... - 43.6803
Cheese, Onion And Potato Soup
1. In saucepan, cook onions in butter until soft without letting it brown, then add potatoes, water, bouillon cubes, salt and pepper and boil with cover until potatoes are cooked, about 15 minutes.
2. Removing from heat, blend in food blender, return... - 38.8904
In a food processor or blender, process the cream cheese, curry powder, lemon juice, and half of the consomme until smooth.
Pour the mixture into 6 demi-tasse cups and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
Divide the remaining consomme among the cups and... - 29.2481
Combine water, parsley, and bouillon cubes; bring to boiling; stir to dissolve cubes.
Remove from heat; add cream; stir in potatoes.
Cool at room temperature 15 minutes.
Add cheese; blend in blender till smooth.
Garnish with chives. - 37.5263
In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley or coriander, tomato sauce and honey.
Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan.
Stir in the broth and seasoning; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Divide tortilla... - 35.4369
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the mushrooms, onions and wine.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir in the broth.
garnish and serve.
Then transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor.
Blend or process... - 41.7924
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
In 3 quart casserole, combine broccoli, butter, onions, green pepper, bay leaf, parsley, salt, thyme, peppercorns and nutmeg.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is tender; stir after 4 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon mixture into... - 44.4607
Cream Of Brie Soup
In a 3-quart kettle, saute the onion and the celery in the butter until limp.
Stir in the flour.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the milk and chicken broth using a whisk to mix well.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until the soup... - 41.4297
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few... - 47.1016
Gorgonzola Salad Soup
1. In a blender container, combine together salad and buttermilk; blend briefly to liquefy the mixture.
2. Pour into individual bowls, sprinkle on Gorgonzola, and add the croutons.
3. If your salad is a simple or plain one, add: 1/2 cucumber,... - 29.1091
Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup
Soups for the health and weight watchers, here is what you need to do. Watch the video and learn how to make potato soup using some dried potato dices. You will love this soup. - 125.73
Cut tortillas into 1/4-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Fry one fourth of the tortilla strips at a time over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp and brown, about 3 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Place 1/4 cup water, the tomato,... - 41.4626
Gruyere Soup With Bacon And Potatoes
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the bacon and onions and cook over a moderate heat until the onion is pale golden. Add the stock, 600 ml (1 pint) of the measured water and the potatoes. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and... - 35.4486
Serve this hearty soup with a loaf of crusty bread and glasses of cold ale. - 38.5382
1. In a pan saute vegetables in butter till soft, add flour and stir over low heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add bouillon, stir well, add milk and bring to boil.
3. Allow to cool 15 minutes and whir in blender in batches, adding cheese gradually.
4. Return to... - 37.9184