- » Blender Cappuccino
Blender Cappuccino Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender cappuccino recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender cappuccino recipes.
Cappuccino is a lovely coffee drink. This homemade cappuccino is prepared with milk, espresso coffee with vanilla for an added flavor. Served warm, it tastes great with a dash of ground cinnamon or cocoa on top! - 33.1122
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar, the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. - 30.0165
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 25.6442
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 35.7982
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Blend at low speed until smooth.
Pour into 8-inch square baking pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer and let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Again spoon into blender and process... - 26.2372
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; cook over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules; chill.
2. Combine chilled coffee mixture, milk, and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or... - 25.101
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 31.3388
Pour scalded milk into a blender.
Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning.
Process the milk until frothy.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the hot milk into each of... - 26.5536
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. - 22.3456
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 23.9024
Pour milk into ice-cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 1 week (cover when solid).
In a blender or food processor, combine cold coffee and frozen milk cubes; whirl until smoothly blended.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Add sugar to... - 26.6979
In a blender, blend the espresso, ice cream, ice, and milk until smooth.
Divide among six to eight stemmed glasses.
Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve with a straw. - 30.5441
1) In a blender, add instant expresso, milk powder and cinnamon.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Add ice cubes and water.
4) Blend by adding cover, until all the ice melts.
5) Use tall glass, to serve by adding a dash of cinnamon, for added flavor. - 32.1539
1) Into the blender, add in the espresso coffee, whipping cream, vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture.
2) Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses.
3) Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous... - 35.6175
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872