- » Blender Cappuccino
Blender Cappuccino Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blender cappuccino recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blender cappuccino recipes.
Pour scalded milk into a blender.
Place hot pad over blender cover to protect yourself against burning.
Process the milk until frothy.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the strong coffee into each of six cups or mugs.
Pour 54 cup (500 mL) of the hot milk into each of... - 25.5685
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 24.1894
1. In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses. - 22.7166
You May Also Like!
Cappuccino is a lovely coffee drink. This homemade cappuccino is prepared with milk, espresso coffee with vanilla for an added flavor. Served warm, it tastes great with a dash of ground cinnamon or cocoa on top! - 30.66
This chilly cappuccino is a heady mix of coffee with cocoa. Whisked together with corn syrup and milk with ice and sugar, the chilly cappucccino will soothe your senses in the summer. - 28.1379
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 23.4778
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 133.639
Combine all ingredients in blender.
Blend at low speed until smooth.
Pour into 8-inch square baking pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer and let frozen mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Again spoon into blender and process... - 24.3642
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; cook over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules; chill.
2. Combine chilled coffee mixture, milk, and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or... - 24.0292
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 30.0599
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle each serving with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. - 20.0254
Pour milk into ice-cube tray and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours or up to 1 week (cover when solid).
In a blender or food processor, combine cold coffee and frozen milk cubes; whirl until smoothly blended.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Add sugar to... - 25.6071
In a blender, blend the espresso, ice cream, ice, and milk until smooth.
Divide among six to eight stemmed glasses.
Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve with a straw. - 28.0414