- » Blended Sauce
Blended Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blended sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blended sauce recipes.
Vegetables With Barbeque Sauce
Ever wondered how great it would be to get that smoky taste of barbeque sauce when you are on a raw food diet. Well, chef Joy Houston shows in this video a very innovative dish made with vegetables with a dash of barbeque sauce. The choice of vegetables in... - 150.293
For all of you, who like to set up a perfect dinner menu here is the easy recipe of famous bearnaise sauce. Till today you might be depending on the store-bought variety, but now with this easy recipe, you can enjoy the special homemade flavor and touch. - 145.589
Low Fat Raw Vegan Pesto
Wish that you had a great low fat and raw recipe for Pesto?! Get ready because this recipe is delicious and can be used on everything! Use it as a salad dressing or even as a side dish to add a little pesto presto in your life! - 135.319
How To Make Tzatziki Sauce
If a thick and delicious sauce is what you are searching for, then you can consider this choice. The Greek tzatziki sauce has a traditional touch and you can serve with any main dish or appetizers. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 131.971
If you want to replicate the special South American sauce, chimichurri, in your kitchen, then here is the recipe. In this video, chef demonstrates the detail process of blending the sauce by adding the fresh herbs, garlic, red wine vinegar and extra virgin... - 131.174
How To Make Hollandaise Sauce
An easy recipe for hollandaise sauce is not that commonly available. However, this video will guide you through the easiest way to prepare a delicate hollandaise sauce. Store this in your refrigerator and use as a perfect spread on any of your favorite food. - 129.933
Fresh Homemade Pesto Sauce
A classic, simple basil pesto recipe with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. This tastes just like your nonna's recipe. The video gives instructions for making the pesto with a food processor or blender. But if you have the... - 128.186
A delicious and hearty kale pesto made with walnuts (or pine nuts). Kale is a dark green leafy vegetable that has been shown to have cancer fighting properties and immune boosting benefits, and the nuts provide omega-3 fatty acids that help prevent... - 128.015
Homemade Chimichurri Sauce
Bring in the flavors of Argentina to your dinner table with the spicy hot Chimichurri sauce. Bright and fresh, this thick herb condiment is just ideal for marinating and goes well with so many things like grilled chicken or steak. Plus, it’s quite... - 125.517
In a mood of having something healthy, then Blended Basil Pesto is the perfect dish for you. This dish is made from raw basil which is very healthy. Chef Alicia does a fabulous job in explaining step by step on how to make this yummy dish. - 125.188
1.In a medium size saucepan, bring water to boil.
2.Drop all of the herbs into the water and blanch for 15 seconds. Remove from water and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process.
3.Place the herbs on paper towels and pat dry.
4.Transfer the herbs... - 122.844
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
"We all have a guy... whether it's your partner, dad, brother or friend, we all have a man in our lives that we love and care about. Today's recipe video is perfect to share with them as I will show you how to make an easy and yummy dip that will help protect... - 122.475
1. For the Trapanese Pesto: In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the pesto trapanese and start blending. Add olive oil in between to loosen the mixture. Once well incorporated, remove into a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Roast Pepper... - 120.011
Coriander Dipping Sauce
1.Wash and clean the cilantro and finely chop the Serrano pepper
2.Juice the lemon. Do not use bottled lemon juice.
3.In a food processor, place the cilantro and serrano pepper and process till coarsely chopped. Push down the paste on to... - 119.879
Another Savory Summer
Fresh Mango Basil Sauce – You are gonna love, love, love it. It is fresh, it is tangy and it is the ultimate summer sauce. Who said that raw food sucks? This recipe is sure to shut them up for good. Watch this awesome recipe video from 'Easy to be Raw'!... - 119.727
Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta Part 1 - Making The Sauce
Here is a variation of a traditional recipe that you are going to love. Nontraditional Jamaican Jerk Pasta recipe video has three parts. This is the first part of the recipe video where the ingredients are blended to perfection. Watch the video for more... - 117.559
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.245
Fall Cleanser Beet Juice And Pesto Sauce
FullyRaw Kristina wins over national FOX News talk show host Jeremy Kyle with her special Fall Cleanser Beet Juice in this hilarious clip! She shares 2 Fall Season recipes on FOX News with host Jeremy Kyle and local food maven Cleverley Stone! She shares why... - 116.858
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own... - 116.668
Italian Walnut Pesto
Pesto is a popular sauce which has become a staple in modern cuisine. It is so versatile that you can possibly flavor any dish using it. In the video, Robin makes pesto using walnuts instead of the traditional pine-nuts, which gives it a unique taste and... - 114.832
Hotchef's Tomato Saffron Sauce
The tomato saffron sauce is something most exotic, which you can serve for any personal moments. In fact, you can also use this as a comfort food, for the challenging moments of your life. The rich and thick tomato sauce mingled with the saffron flavor... - 113.58
Homemade Tahini Paste From Scratch
Learn how to make Tahini Sauce from scratch a simple easy to follow recipe video. This is a great way to make tahini at home and can save you a lot of money so you can make more wonderful Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Arabic recipes at home. So if you... - 113.489
Easy Raw Tomato Marinara
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic (www.rawfullyorganic.com) makes her low fat raw vegan EPIC Raw Marinera! Enjoy this recipe of EPIC proportions! - 112.426
Homemade Hot Sauce In 10 Minutes
1. Split the Serrano peppers in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Don’t forget to wear gloves.
2. In a sauce pan pour in vinegar and place that on stove.
3. Add in the salt and carrots. Stir in the peppers and cook for 4... - 112.164
Raw Alfredo Sauce
Want a creamy raw sauce for your raw food diet? Raw food chef makes a raw alfredo sauce with macadamia nuts and uses a lot of other ingredients like olive oil and garlic for flavoring it. He serves his raw alfredo sauce with vegetable noodles. There is no... - 111.184
Home-made Marinara Sauce
Yes, there are plenty of great marinara sauces on the market, but why buy a manufactured brand when making one yourself is so easy! So that is the point of this video from Chefuality. Watch and learn how to make the marinara sauce! - 111.001
How To Make Mayonnaise
1. In a blender, blend vegetable oil, soy milk, mustard, salt and pepper, lemon juice and guar flour.
2. Blend until a smooth and creamy.
3. Serve the vegan mayonnaise as a spread or dip. - 110.993
Spanish Steak Sofrito
Grilled steaks topped with a refreshing, classic Spanish sofrito sauce featuring pureed onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic and cilantro. - 110.091
Betty's Perky Picante Sauce
This is a very versatile sauce and goes great with tortilla chips as well. You can't imagine how easy it is to make this sauce. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 107.927
Looking for an easy salsa recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make yummy salsa in a matter of few minutes. Watch to know more! - 106.819
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
1. In blender, add tomato ketchup, red wine vinegar, water, and brown sugar.
2. Put Worcestershire sauce, and blend for 30 seconds on low.
3. Drop mustard powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and pepper sauce in it. Blend until nice and smooth.
4.... - 106.527
1. Blend red chilies after draining water with water.
2. Add a little tomato puree and blend the chili again smoothly.
3. Heat corn oil in a non stick pan till the smoke coming out of it.
4. Add white part of green onion, garlic, coriander leaves and... - 106.227
Zucchini Spaghetti With Basil Sauce
Have you ever tried a zucchini spaghetti? This makes a great meal for the summer. Filled with the goodness of raw vegetables, there is no spaghetti in this, just long julienned zucchini! Very innovative…must watch and try! - 106.219
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 105.123
1) Trim the asparagus to remove any tough ends.
2) Cook the asparagus in boiling water for about 4 minutes, till it is crisp tender but not too soft.
3) Drain and rinse the cooked asparagus under icy cold water. Coarsely chop into 1 inch... - 104.443
Basil, Garlic And Pine Nuts Pesto
If you have picked up loads of basil from the farmers' market or your backyard, this recipe will teach you how to be enterprising with it. Pesto, a versatile Italian concoction that can dress up any average dish and a zing to it, can be made in batches and... - 104.359
1. Place a frying pan on medium flame, and heat oil in it.
2. Drop onion and garlic. Stir, and cook until soft.
3. Throw mango, and habanero. Stir often, and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Pour honey and vinegar in pan. Turn the heat down to low, and cook for... - 103.663
Raw Food - Raw Vegan Food Dill Cashew Sour Cream
Being vegan doesn't mean you miss out on the goodness and taste of sour cream. Tali presents a sumptuous, vegan cashew dill sour cream recipe that is absolutely mind-blowing. In fact, it tastes so much like the real sour cream and can be used for dairy creams... - 102.145
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 101.391
Raw Chocolate Fudge Sauce In A Jiffy
For all the chocoholics, here's a special treat. A no fuss, easy to make Chocolate Fudge Sauce in a Jiffy. Use it to top your plain jane ice creams or serve it as a dip for your favorite fruits, it will never let you down. Follow the video and learn how you... - 101.151
Raw Organic Ketchup And Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
Ketchup has to the most loved kids’ condiment. They love ketchup so much; they need ketchup with ketchup to dip into ketchup! Most of us prefer to buy it bottled from the supermarket. But those have a large amount of preservatives, flavorings and other... - 100.335
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 97.6758
Raw Vegan - Banana Ice Cream With Blackberry Sauce, Ep 243
Need a quick and healthy dessert idea for your Sunday dinner menu? Then take a look at this banana ice cream recipe. Very simple to make and with the steps provided here it become all the easier. Definitely a very healthy dessert alternative and your kids are... - 97.1132
1.In food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
2. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
3. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
4. Drop salt, red pepper flakes, lime juice, and vinegar. Mix... - 93.5694
Easy Chimichurri For One
1. Finely chop garlic, onion, parsley and hot peppers.
2. Place all the chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add in oregano, pepper and salt.
4. Pour in lemon juice, wine vinegar and olive oil. Stir well.
5. Marinade beef... - 92.0009
Easy Raspberry Dessert Sauce
1. In a blending jar take raspberries, lemon juice and sugar. Blend to form a puree.
2. In a martini glass place raspberries followed by vanilla ice cream, raspberry sauce and almond powder. Again make a layer with whipped cream, raspberries... - 91.6915
Basil And Mixed Nuts Pesto
For those looking for an easy and healthy way to perk up otherwise regular food, this recipe of basil and mixed nuts pesto does full justice and is an absolute versatile one. Peekaboo mom mixes it in with soups or in a sauce meant to toss cooked pasta in. It... - 91.0245
Carrot Miso Sauce
CARROT MISO DRESSING/SAUCE IS A SIMPLE WAY TO ADD SOME KICK TO THOSE VEGGIES WHETHER YOU ARE VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, OR LOVE YOU MEAT...I HOPE YOU ENJOY! BON APPETIT! - 90.0936
Stick Blender Homemade Mayonnaise
Why use bottled mayonnaise when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled mayonnaise industry is not in vain as his recipe to make homemade mayonnaise using a stick blender is as easy as using bottled mayonnaise. It’s... - 89.3691
My Signature Tomato Sauce
The best tomato sauce you ever had, by Chef Tomatza, I will show you step by step how to make this amazing sauce. - 88.5666
Here is a nice recipe to make Chimmichuri and concoction that goes well as a sauce, dip or even a marinade. Watch this easy and simple multipurpose recipe. - 87.246
Raw Chips And Veggie Sauce
1. In a food processing jar take all the ingredients, process for few minutes.
2. Take out the sauce in a bowl and freeze it for 20 minutes.
3. Serve vegetable sauce with crunchy vegetables like cucumber or carrots.
For making onion or... - 86.4306
If you want a healthy green herb sauce bursting with flavors, this is it! Chimichurri is a traditional Argentinean sauce, similar to salsa verde, made with fresh cilantro. Chef John shows us how to combine the right flavors to get a really versatile sauce... - 85.3426
1. In a processing jar take basils, vegan parmesan, walnuts, olive oil, garlic and sea salt.
2. Blend together for few minutes.
3. Take out the pesto sauce in a bowl.
4. Serve the Pesto Sauce with lettuce leaves or any of your favourite... - 84.945
Korean Cilantro Sauce
Spice up your meals with the zesty cilantro sauce. A delicious accompaniment with potatoes, meat and fish, this spicy, creamy light green sauce tastes truly refreshing when added to your baked, grilled, or fried foods. Follow the video recipe to make this... - 84.7653
Want to prepare some applesauce this weekend? Watch this video to learn the simplest Apple Sauce recipe. The sauce is full of flavor and can be churned out in a jiffy. Take a look. - 84.6676
Nacho Cheesy Sauce
1. In a blending jar take the water, cashews, bell pepper, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin.
2. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
3. Keep in a container and refrigerate.
4. Serve nacho cheesy sauce with... - 81.7361
Mediterranean Garlic Sauce
Want to try out a sauce which can go with almost everything? Try this Mediterranean Garlic Sauce! It is very simple to make and can be stored in the refrigerator to be had later. It goes well with chicken, fish, beef, potatoes and can be spread on bread or... - 81.6873
Classic Pesto Sauce
Have you been looking for an authentic Pesto Sauce recipe? Watch the chef share this classic recipe in a detailed manner. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is simple enough to be replicated in your own kitchen, take a look. - 80.6788
Have you been looking for an easy to make, authentic Italian Pesto recipe? we've got it right here for you. Watch the chef share his recipe to prepare this Italian delicacy. - 79.5579
Thanksgiving Special Cranberry Sauce
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, have you been looking for an easy to make cranberry sauce recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn how you can prepare a totally raw and vegan variation of the classic cranberry sauce. - 79.4842
Raw Thai Style Peanut Sauce
Want to know of a yummy peanut sauce recipe that promises to yield a very tasty Thai style peanut sauce? This recipe is also very healthy...it is a raw-food style sauce after all! Watch and learn to make a perfectly blended sauce that will go well with just... - 79.2806
Vegan Tofu Pesto Sauce
Want an interesting pesto sauce recipe? If you think you've seen all that could be done with pesto sauce, then this video is something that you need to watch. The chef replaces cheese with tofu and offers an amazing recipe for vegan pesto sauce. Not only is... - 76.9119
Basil And Walnut Pesto
Think you cannot make a creamy vegan pesto? Then watch this video and change the way you think of vegan food forever! You don't always have to follow the traditional recipe to make a yummy, smooth pesto that tastes good and goes well with almost everything.... - 75.8534
Bhal's Green Roasted Chilie Sauce Or Mole Poblano
Looking to spice up your meals? Try mole poblano or roasted chili sauce to jazz up your boring, bland meals. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to prepare easy, hot-n-spicy chili sauce and 3 dishes with the chili sauce as an ingredient. The video contains the... - 59.0256
Black Bean Sauce
1. Prepare black beans by washing and draining them.
2. With garlic mash beans very well
3. Make 1/2-inch length pieces out of the shallots, mix with soy sauce, sherry, sugar and water.
4. In a pan fry bean mixture in hot oil for 1 -2 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.7967
Purple Sprouted Broccoli With Anchovy Sauce
To make the sauce, pour the milk into a large pan.
Peel the garlic and add whole to the pan along with the sprig of rosemary.
Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to about 150ml.
Take off... - 48.571
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.3806
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 48.3135
Chicken Liver Sauce
Fry the onion very lightly in the melted butter in the uncovered cooker, then fry the mushrooms.
Toss the livers in the seasoned flour, add them to the cooker and fry lightly until just firm.
Add the stock, garlic, bouquet garni, tomato paste and... - 47.6672
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a large frying pan, place olive oil and heat over medium temperature about 2 minutes.
2. Add onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Set heat on medium high and add ground chicken, breaking... - 47.6214
Green Enchilada Sauce
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6)... - 47.5572
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
Masam Pedas Sauce
Cut the 4 cloves of garlic into small tiny pieces,
cut the peel of small red onion into 4 pieces,
cut each of 3 pieces of small dried chilli into 3 slices then put them(garlic,red onion,dried chilli) along another ingredients
into a blender,
then break an... - 47.4137
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, milk, grated onions, crumbs and salt & pepper to it.
2) Beat them well.
3) Let it stand for several minutes.
4) Add ground beef to it and mix lightly with the aid of a fork.
5) Shape mixture into 2 inch sized... - 47.2877
1) In a double boiler, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over a medium heat, stir in the flourand blend well.
2) Gradually pour the milk, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Season with the salt and pepper, then set over a pan with simmering water.
4) In... - 47.0993
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 46.8495
Warm Coriander Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl mix the paprika, cayenne, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the lemon juice to this and stir.
3. Next, add the parsley, coriander, and enough olive oil that it reaches a spreadable consistency.
4. Blend in the tomato juice to this... - 46.7964
This Cheese-Pecan Dip is one of those things on earth that you can't help but LOVE!! Serve it to your guests and they won't tire singing your praises. This dip has that rare ability to put you in a good mood every time you dip or should I say dig into it!!!... - 46.6893
Chicken In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a large saucepan, cover the chicken with water.
Add the salt and onion.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Heat a skillet and toast the pumpkin seeds until they pop.
Grind in a blender and add 1 cup chicken broth.
Remove and set... - 46.6032
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Scallops In Puff Pastry With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1)To prepare roasted red pepper sauce – roast, peel and dessed fresh peppers. Slice them .
2)In a heavy pan, boil water, bell pepper, wine, broth and wine. Reduce liquid to 3 tablespoon full.
3)Add in cream and simmer to thicken.
4)Blend to... - 46.5126
Yuletide Scalloped Onions
Peel onions, cook in salted water 15 minutes until just tender; drain.
Place in baking dish.
Melt butter, add flour and blend until smooth, cook 3 minutes.
Heat milk, add to flour mixture slowly, stirring.
Bring just to boil and cook about 5 minutes, stirring... - 46.3335
No Cook Sweet Pepper Sauce Pasta
1. ln a large mixing bowl, combine garlic and all the vegetables.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Toss the ingredients to coat well with the dressing.
3. Cover bowl with cling film and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for 2... - 46.2661
Almond And Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, put milk, peppercorns, onion and garlic.
2. Cook and bring it to the boil.
3. Once done, let it cool for 30 mins.
4. Strain the mix and take out the peppercorns.
5. Pour the onion, milk and garlic mix back to the pan.
6. Add almonds to it... - 46.1955
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.0697
1) In a small pan, place the potato and cover with water.
2) Boil the potato until tender, for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Cool to room temperature and peel. Set aside.
4) Now, into a bowl filled with water, drop the bread, one slice at a time.
5) Remove... - 45.9856
Spicy Sweet Pepper Butter
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all the ingredients except the butter
2. Bring the saucepan to the boil and cook gently till it becomes a thick paste
3. Set aside to cool
4. In a large food processor bowl, tip in the butter
5. Add the... - 45.9842
Home Made Guacamole Sauce
1) Remove and discard paper like skin of fresh tomatillos and rnse tomatillos.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, place the tomatillos and cover with water.
3) Boil the tomatillos and cook for 1 minute.
4) Drain them and place in colander with ice... - 45.9507
Pasta Verde Spaghetti With Spinach Amd Almond Sauce
1. Wash spinach thoroughly, remove white stems, and chop leaves coarsely.
2. Cook spinach in small quantity of salted water until the leaves turn tender; Cook frozen spinach according to the direction written on the packet.
3. Drain the... - 45.7123
Carpaccio With Caper Parsley Sauce
1) Slice the beef paper-thin width.
2) On a serving plate,arrange 2 slices of meat and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) In a food processor or blender, puree the vinegar, cornichons, parsley, garlic, anchovies, capers, onion, and... - 45.6913