- » Blended Meat
Blended Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Blended Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Blended Meat recipes.
Coconut Meat Apple Blend
For all fresh food lovers out there, coconut meat and apple recipe is meant for you. Fresh grated apples combined with blended coconut meat and cinnamon sugar, makes a perfect dish which can be relished as a snack or a dessert. - 61.103
Blended Gravy For Re Heated Meat Dishes
1. Take a small basin, mix flour to get smooth thin paste along with stock.
2. Add the remaining stock and mix well.
3. In a saucepan, strain the mixture and bring it to boil. Stir continuously till it becomes thick. Keep boiling for 3 minutes.... - 30.6565
Spicy Pork Seasoning Blend
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
To use, sprinkle over pork and refrigerate 30 minutes before cooking. - 25.4523
Sweet Blended Frog
Down a drink that will surely get you coming back for more. Blended frog is a simple shooter that comes with subtle hints of jagermeiter, chocolate and mint. Bizarre combo, isn't it? Sweet to taste, this drink s pretty easy to mix up. Just make sure you rim... - 98.0218
Blended Coconut Milk
Think extracting coconut milk is a very difficult thing? Then watch this video and change your perception forever! Jane will show you how to extract coconut milk within seconds and you will never want to buy coconut milk at a store again! - 93.9363
All Purpose Herb Blend
Blend all ingredients well.
Store in tightly covered jar.
Serve with poultry, meats, roasts, salads and vegetables. - 27.2203
All Purpose Herb Blend
Blend all ingredients well.
Store in tightly closed jar.
Serve with poultry, broiled meats, roasts, salads and assorted vegetables. - 24.7182
Salt-free Seasoning Blend
Mix all ingredients together, and store in an airtight container.
Pour into a shaker to use with meat, poultry, or vegetables. - 26.5841
Coconut Carrot Lemon-lime Soup - Part 4 : Blending The Ingredients
1. In a juicer, process the juice of carrots, lime leaves and lemon grass.
2. Once done transfer it in a glass, set aside.
3. In a blender blend the fresh processed juice, coconut meat and coconut water, until you get a smooth texture.
4. Once done... - 84.3524
1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the... - 97.311
Blend all ingredients.
Moisten with favorite salad dressing.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups variation Use leftover fish or fowl instead of meat. - 27.3048
Grilled Meat Marinade
1) In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
2) In a large dish, place the meat, pour over the marinade and leave for several hours. - 24.205
Saute onion and garlic in oil.
Combine all ingredients in blender or grinder, adding only enough stock to blend into smooth paste.
Makes about 1 cup. - 37.3394
Vegetable Meat Combo
Place meat, vegetables, and 1/4 cup of the milk in blender container; blend till smooth.
Add more milk as needed to give desired consistency.
Heat before serving. - 24.4981
Meat And Vegetable Soup
Prepare the onion soup mix according to package directions.
Add meat balls with gravy, corn, and tomato soup; stir till blended; heat through. - 26.031
Crab Meat Spread
Remove any cartilage from the crab meat; chop fine.
Beat the cheese, buttermilk, sherry, salt and pepper until smooth.
Blend in the crab meat.
Heap in a bowl. - 28.7561
Wine Marinade For Meat
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process until pureed.
Add salt, pepper, cayenne, wine vinegar, and wine and process for 3 seconds to blend.
Cover tightly and store in refrigerator for as long as a month. - 25.0753
Meat Ball Pancakes
Mix all ingredients, excluding egg whites.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased hot griddle.
When puffed and browned, turn and brown other side.
Serve at once, with a mushroom sauce or a creamed vegetable. - 39.7093
Sweet And Sour Meat
About 20 minutes before serving: Cut luncheon meat into 6 slices.
In large skillet, melt butter or margarine; add meat and saute until browned; place on warm platter.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan, blend cornstarch with orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar and... - 41.0041
Meat Balls Del Vino
1. Cut bread in tiny cubes. Moisten with water.
2. Combine beef, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Add soaked bread and blend mixture lightly but thoroughly.
3. Form mixture into 48 small meat balls.
4. Melt fat in skillet over medium heat.
5. Brown meat balls on... - 46.3339
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 41.1077
Crab Meat Spread
Blend all ingredients together, adding only enough dressing to moisten the spread variations Lobster, shrimp, tuna, etc., may be substituted for the crab meat. - 26.6193
Meat Combo Dish
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until thoroughly pureed. - 26.1044
Chef's Salad With Meat
Into large salad bowl, tear lettuce and romaine into bite-size pieces (about 12 cups).
Reserve few strips of meat and cheese.
Toss remaining meat and cheese strips, the onion, celery and anchovies with the salad greens.
Blend mayonnaise and French dressing;... - 34.1681
In a mixing bowl, stir the minced beef and sausagemeat together until well blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape the mixture into a thick roll that will fit into the pressure cooker.
Wrap it in foil, pleating it to allow for... - 43.7311
1. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat.
2. Blend in flour; stir in milk and meat-extract paste dissolved in hot water.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute; season to taste. - 22.4628
Veal And Pork Force Meat
1) Take a skillet and put butter in it.
2) Sauté onion in this butter for 5 minutes over moderate flame until pale golden.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add milk to the breadcrumbs and mix well until smooth.
5) Set aside to cool.
6) Pound in a mortar, onion, all... - 45.95
Meat Ball Stew
1. Remove ends and skins from onions.
2. Cook onions according to directions in vegetable chapter until almost tender. Drain.
3. Scrub carrots and scrape or peel if necessary. Cut in half and cook according to directions in vegetable chapter, until almost... - 41.5666
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
Combine first 9 ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend well.
Pack evenly into 6-cup ring mold (or deep casserole dish with glass standing upright in center).
Tuck hard-cooked eggs into beef so they are completely covered.
Cook on High, turning dish once,... - 38.7566
Parmesaim Topped Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except Parmesan in large bowl and blend well.
Lightly pack mixture into 1 1/2-quart glass loaf pan.
Sprinkle with half Parmesan.
Cook uncovered 5 minutes on High.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Cook another 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining... - 39.8352
Basic Pureed Meat Or Vegetable
Put ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container and process at PUREE until smooth.
To test for smoothness, rub a small amount between your fingers.
If any large particles can be felt, continue processing. (Add full amount of liquid for very young babies; decrease... - 19.6515
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Combine bread cubes and milk and let stand.
2. Cook onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat until tender, but not browned.
3. Squeeze as much milk out of the bread as possible and place bread in a mixing bowl. Add the cooked onion, eggs, salt,... - 45.5115
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, milk, grated onions, crumbs and salt & pepper to it.
2) Beat them well.
3) Let it stand for several minutes.
4) Add ground beef to it and mix lightly with the aid of a fork.
5) Shape mixture into 2 inch sized... - 47.1759
Blender Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender Add onion, celery, rice, oatmeal, wheat germ, soked soybeans, sage, salt, egg, tomato juice and soy milk and blend well.
3. Add the mixture in a huge bowl and add meat to it; mix.
4.... - 46.531
Crab Meat Ravigote
Flake the crab meat, discarding any cartilage.
Marinate in the vinegar 15 minutes, then drain very well.
Season with the salt and pepper.
Blend together half the mayonnaise, the anchovy paste, capers, onions and pimentos.
Add to the crab meat and mix... - 40.6812
Crab Meat Dip
1. To prepare the crabmeat, clean and shred it.
2. Marinate for 1 hour in a little lemon juice.
3. In a bowl whip cream cheese and cream until smooth.
4. Add salt, beat in mayonnaise, onion, chives and garlic and blend well.
5. Fold in... - 43.3777
English Meat And Potato Pie Part 1 - Savory Pastry Dough
This recipe of savory pastry dough for English meat pie helps you put together a meal at a fraction of a cost of buying readymade ingredients from supermarkets, with the taste of traditional home cooked food. Making pastry at home is so easy, and if you have... - 74.8427
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 40.0769
Crab Meat Rarebit
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt fat, add green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Blend in flour and seasonings.
4. Add tomato juice gradually and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Add cheese.
6. Pour into milk, stirring constantly.
7.... - 42.0473
Meat Combo Dish
This meat combo meal is a specially prepapred meal for young babies. Made with cooked meat processed along with vegetables and rice, this recipe is delcious and acts as a full meal for babies. - 32.6592
Pepper Meat Loaf
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat. Stir in lemon rind and Worcestershire sauce; continue cooking 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180... - 32.6328
Crab Meat Dunk
1) In lime or lemon juice, marinate the crab meat for about 30 minutes.
2) Beat the mayonnaise, seasonings and cream cheese together till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3) Fold the marinated crab meat into the mixture.
4)... - 37.1268
Baby Vegetables And Meats
1. Into a blender jar with chopping blade, put together all ingredients and process for about 30 seconds until mixture is perfectly smooth.
2. If required, stop blender and using a rubber spatula, push mixture towards the blade and process.
3.... - 29.8398
Green Beans And Meat In Tomato Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
Add meat, stirring until it is no longer pink.
Blend in tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and cinnamon.
Simmer until meat is tender about 20... - 40.3551
Crab Meat Apple Salad
This typical Crab Meat Apple Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Crab Meat Apple Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 35.021
1. Pour all liquid from pan into measuring cup; skim off fat; return to pan measured amount of fat needed; save liquid.
2. Blend flour and fat in pan.
3. Place pan over low heat; stir, scraping bottom of pan to loosen meat pieces, until fat-flour mixture is... - 25.0748
A simple meatloaf, this recipe is very homly and easily prepared for a filling meal. Prepared with ground beef and pork along with vegetables and eggs this meatloaf can be served with a sauce and a side salad. - 38.7386
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 44.3743
Duck Meat Balls
Cut the duck meat from the bone, discarding most of the fat.
Grind the meat in the food chopper or mince very fine with a heavy cleaver.
Mix the ground duck with soy sauce and wine until thoroughly blended.
Chill about 1 hour, or until mixture is stiff enough... - 24.826
Danish Meat Balls
1. Combine in a large bowl beef, pork, onion and a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Add gradually, mixing vigorously milk, water and egg.
3. Beat vigorously until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4. Heat butter in a heavy skillet.
5. Using a... - 36.3849
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Savory Masala For Meat
1. In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2. Use immediately in curries or transfer in an airtight jar and keep in a cool dry place. - 36.0765
An Aromatic Marinade For Bland And Tough Meats
1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Allow to stand for 1 to 2 hours for the flavors to blend well.
3) Use the marinade to marinate chuck or flank steak and also in the pressure-cooking of the meat.
The marination... - 35.6452
Meat Salad Sandwiches
This flavorful Meat Salad Sandwiches gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Meat Salad Sandwiches for you to try; enjoy! - 39.7675
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.0125
Spaghetti Sauce Part 1 - Cooking Meat
The secret to making the authentic Italian spaghetti lie in making the perfect sauce. And this video justly helps you to whomp up this delight at home. Filling and comforting, this savory sauce barely takes any time to prepare and makes for a sumptuous... - 81.7503
Old Fashioned Meat Roll And Meat Roll Fritters
1) Gease a stone jar of 1 Pound and a paper to cover. A stone marmalade jar would be a good choice.
2) Twice mince the meat and bacon and add the white breadcrumbs, along with the salt and pepper and the egg, beaten.
3) Mix together... - 41.218
Liver Carrot Spread
Blend all ingredients, adding only enough yoghurt to make it spread.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups. - 19.2266
1 Prepare the basic veal forcemeat stuffing and add in finely chopped parsley.
2 In a skillet fry chopped bacon without any fat until crisp.
3 Drain the bacon and mix in to the stuffing alongwith with chestnut puree and rind of 1 lemon.
4 Use... - 25.8582
Peach Glaze For Meats
1. Drain peach halves, saving syrup in small bowl; arrange peaches, cut side up, in shallow baking dish.
2. Blend meat sauce into syrup for Golden Glaze and brush over chickens; brush peach halves with rest of glaze for Golden Peaches; bake peaches in oven... - 15.9052
1) In a large clean bowl, combine cheese, horse radish, salt and mustard.
2) Next, take salami slices and using your hands shape them into cornets.
3) Take a piping bag, with a star vegetable nozzle and pour cheese mixture into it.
4) Swirl out cheese... - 32.8593
Fisherman's Crab Meat
Heat vinegar, butter, chives, and Worcestershire sauce in medium skillet.
Add crab meat; simmer unfil hot, stirring gently to blend flavors. - 24.5895
Czech Liver Dumplings
Blend all ingredients, adding enough breadcrumbs to make stiff batter.
Let batter stand for 30, minutes.
Then form into small balls.
Drop into simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes. - 37.6123
Chopped Chicken Liver Spread
Wash the livers, remove any discolored areas and cover with " water.
Add the whole onion; bring to a boil and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Melt the margarine in a skillet; saute the chopped onions until lightly browned.
Add the broth; cook 1... - 35.7752
Basic Kafta Mixture
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and knead well.
Place the mixture through the fine blade of a grinder twice or alternatively knead well for a further 20 minutes, occasionally adding small quantities of iced water. - 23.7165
P0ulet Vallee D Auge
Wash chicken and drain on absorbent Daper.
Brown slowly in butter.
Lower heat and continue cooking, uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Pour in brandy and ignite; shake pan until flame dies.
Add chives, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and... - 44.5666
Kidney Cheese Spread
Blend all ingredients, adding only enough yoghurt to make it spread variation.
Use cooked liver instead of kidney. - 25.0598
In a bowl, mix together beef, carrot, cheese, and onion.
In a separate bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard,, and horseradish.
Stir dressing into meat mixture until well blended, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 33.594
Watch this video to have fun and a great party time with your friends. The video shows how to make a unique drink by blending guinness beer and fried bacon together. Just try out this amazing recipe for a wonderful evening with your friends and rejoice! - 97.3009
Meat Sandwich Filling
Meat Sandwich Filling is blended with the flavors of beef, mayonnaise and chopped pickles. This filling is indeed the best pick for the last minute preps. I often try this, the flavor of mayonnaise with beef is quite hard to resist not only for the kids but... - 27.6409
Hot Meat Salad
For those who love the flavor of meat in salads, this hot meat salad is indeed the best pick. Seasoning play a part in making this hot meat salad taste yummier. Check out the recipe of the hot meat salad. - 33.4222
Hot Dog Sandwich Spread
1) In a blender, add 1/4 cup of sausage slices and blend until meat is coarsely chopped. Repeat all the steps until all the meat is done.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer the meat.
3) Blend all the remaining ingredients until pickle is coarsely... - 31.2274
Beef And Pork Meatballs
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
Shape into 20 to 24 meatballs.
Arrange in circle on microwave-safe rack set over plate or dish.
Cover with waxed, paper and cook on High 7 to 9 minutes, rotating rack if meatballs are cooking... - 30.9556
Marinated Crab Meat
In bowl, blend first three ingredients; stir in crab meat.
Cover and chill.
Serve with crackers. - 23.6052
Sauce For Meat Casserole
Blend all ingredients.
Serve over meat casseroles, or as a sauce for cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts. - 18.0521
Classic Meat Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Blend the meat mixture thoroughly into a smooth paste.
3) Shape the meat mixture into olive sized balls.
4) Use the Meat Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 35.178
Minute Meat Loaves
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Meanwhile, with 2-tined fork, combine chuck, bread crumbs, and soup; stir until just blended. Spoon meat mixture into 12 ungreased 3-inch cupcake-pan cups; lightly press to shape. Top half... - 25.7331
Swedish Meat Balls
Mix well and shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Brown lightly in frying pan using real butter.
Shake pan to brown evenly.
Place in casserole and pour 1 can celery soup, 1 can cream and 1/2 can water, blended, over meat balls.
Bake at 350 degrees about... - 32.613
Fisherman's Crab Meat
The Fisherman's Crab Meat is a treat that you'll love! It is one of the tastiest seafood dishes that I've ever eaten. Try out the Fisherman's Crab Meat and let me know what you feel about it! - 24.6873
Baked Luncheon Meat
Place luncheon meat in shallow baking dish.
Score meat; stud with cloves.
Blend brown sugar with mus- tard; spread over meat.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes; baste occasionally with pan juices. - 23.9894
Cold Meat Salad
Cold meat salad is an anytime salad and can be prepared in a jiffy. The flavor of tart apples, mayonnaise and meat makes this cold meat salad yum. Give this cold meat salad a try. - 26.3739
1. Beat eggs. Add seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and sherry. Beat well.
2. Add meats and blend well with hands. Add scallions and cheese. Blend well.
3. Place in an oiled meat loaf pan and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing... - 35.1339
Super Bowl Sandwiches
Here is an awesome superbowl sandwich recipe to serve at your upcoming superbowl party. The chef here showcases instructions to make mouth watering sandwiches with heavy cream and veggies. Definitely a great crowd-pleasing dish and can easily be carried to... - 51.0238
Cheesy Meat Topper
Cheesy meat topper is a blue cheese topping recipe for steaks or hamburgers. Blended with dressing and worcestershire sauce, its used to smother the meat and serve it rich and creamy. - 25.5106
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and blend butter and cracker crumbs.
3. Take 2-quart baking dish and press one –third of the mixture against its bottom.
4. Take a skillet and fry onions and sausage meat until no pink... - 45.8276
Peel the artichokes and keep in cold water until required.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, then stir in the split peas until well coated with fat.
Add the rest of the vegetables, the stock, tomato paste, bouquet garni and... - 45.8971
Ham N Mandarin Salad
Rub salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
Combine ham, celery, onion, walnuts and orange segments in bowl; cover and chill.
Just before serving, blend pepper, mayonnaise, cream and vinegar; pour over ham mixture.
Toss until ingredients are well coated.
Garnish... - 36.6393
Meat And Oat Loaf
Mix beef and pork.
Beat eggs, add milk, gravy or juice and blend well with meat mixture.
Add oats, seasoning and onion.
Stir until smooth.
Pack in loaf tin and cover with greased paper.
Bake at 375 F. for one hour and 15 minutes. - 37.8622
Family Favorite Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients except catsup and cherry extract.
Shape into a loaf and bake on rack in baking pan at 350Â° F. for 1 1/2 hours.
Combine catsup and extract to make glaze; blend well.
Baste meat-loaf with glaze several times during last 30 minutes of... - 31.3423
Roast Pork With Meat
Preheat oven to 350°.
Unroll pork roast.
Rub garlic and half of the herbs into meat.
Arrange greens over meat.
Reroll; tie roast.
Place roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Sprinkle remaining herbs over roast.
Roast 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until... - 36.1756
Easy Do Meat Loaf
In saucepan combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve bouillon cube.
In bowl combine crumbs, bouillon mixture, and dash pepper.
Add egg and meat; blend thoroughly.
Turn into a 7 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/4-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1... - 33.6862
Casserole Of Mutton
1. Clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Prepare the vegetables and cut into 3 cm. (1") cubes.
3. Melt the fat, then add the meat and vegetables and cooked with lid on over gentle heat for about 15 minutes stirring once or twice.
4. Remove from heat and warm... - 38.8058
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Break up the bread and soak in cold water. Squeeze out some of the water if bread seems too wet, and combine it with meat. Blend thoroughly; then add onion, parsley, salt, pepper, egg, and cheese. Shape into loaf on a greased baking pan. Spread with... - 24.7616
Tuscan Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
With the hands work the meat with the bread crumbs, milk, egg, salt, parsley, fennel seeds, black pepper, paprika, ordgano and basil.
Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until golden brown.
Blend with the meat... - 34.4341
Meat Pie With Biscuit Topping
Cut meat into 1 1/2 cubes, thendredge with 2 tablesp of the flour, combined with the salt, pepper, and celery salt.
Brown quickly in a large skillet in 3 tablesp hot bacon fat.
Melt remaining bacon fat in a large kettle, Dutch oven or deep well... - 42.352
Cheese Meat Loaf
Combine beef, crumbs, cheese, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Add eggs to tomato sauce; blend into meat mixture.
Form in 2 loaves.
Line 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish with heavy foil, leaving long ends.
Place meat loaves in dish.
Bake at... - 39.1685
Everyday Meat Loaf
This Everyday Meat Loaf is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Everyday Meat Loaf; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 36.6511
Stuffed Meat Burgers
Combine bread crumbs, onion, fat, poultry seasoning, and 3/4 teasp of the salt.
Add the water and blend.
Combine meat, corn flakes, remaining 1/2 teasp salt, pepper, egg, and tomato juice.
Divide meat mixture in halves.
Press half of this into the bottom of 4... - 36.7326