- » Blended Meat
Blended Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Blended Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Blended Meat recipes.
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 48.9266
Pigeon And Steak Pudding
Remove theflesh from the bones of the pigeon and cut it into 2-5-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Put it in the pressure cooker with thesteak, cut into 2-5-cm (1-in) pieces, the bacon and the onions.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour in the water and put the pigeon bones... - 47.9826
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and blend butter and cracker crumbs.
3. Take 2-quart baking dish and press one –third of the mixture against its bottom.
4. Take a skillet and fry onions and sausage meat until no pink... - 47.3987
Meat Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, milk, grated onions, crumbs and salt & pepper to it.
2) Beat them well.
3) Let it stand for several minutes.
4) Add ground beef to it and mix lightly with the aid of a fork.
5) Shape mixture into 2 inch sized... - 47.2877
Tenderloin Medallions La Joya
1)To prepare sauce, boil together chilies, onion, garlic, tomatoes, thyme, cumin, bay leaf, salt and pepper until chillies are tender.
2)Make a puree of the mixture using a food processor.
3)Boil this puree and simmer to thicken.
4)Season with... - 47.2264
1)Blend together to puree, bell pepper, cilantro and onion.
2)Stir cook the puree over medium heat for around 5 minutes.
3)Puree tomato and add to the pepper puree on heat.
4)Add in white pepper, garlic, cumin and stir cook for 5 minutes.
5)Now add in... - 47.2178
Family Pot Roast
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In Dutch oven or large ovenproof pan, melt shortening; brown beef on all sides.
Add carrots and next 6 ingredients; cook several minutes... - 47.1819
Poulet Au Riz
Put chicken in kettle with enough water to come at least halfway over chicken.
Add next 7 ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
About 45 minutes before... - 47.1125
1) In a double boiler, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over a medium heat, stir in the flourand blend well.
2) Gradually pour the milk, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Season with the salt and pepper, then set over a pan with simmering water.
4) In... - 47.0993
Stand the wiped joint in a deep dish.
Mix together the marinade ingredients and pourthem over the meat.
Leave to steep for up to 24 hours, basting frequently.
Drain the marinade off the meat and keep it to use later.
Wipe the joint and fry it until well... - 47.0336
Dust the pigeons lightly with flour and fry them until brown in the oil, in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the pigeons and fry the bacon, onion and celery until they are well browned.
Season and pour in the stock.
Put pigeons on the vegetables, add the... - 46.8379
Frosted Tuna Sandwich Loaf
1. Add drained tuna to a mixing bowl, mix in tartar sauce, blend well, season according to taste and keep aside.
2. Blend cheese, mayonnaise and pimiento together in a bowl, season to taste and keep aside.
3. In a third bowl, prepare a mixture of... - 46.7777
Marinated Red Snapper
1) Grate ginger and mince garlic.
2) Chop coriander to measure 1/4 cup.
3) Preheat broiler. Cover broiler pan with foil.
4) Cut lime into 8 thin wedges.
5) Cut radish into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
6) Take a glass baking dish and add... - 46.7715
Spiced Swedish Meatballs
1) In a bowl, dissolve beef bouillon cubes in water.
2) In a skillet, add shortening to melt over heat.
3) Add onion to sauté until tender.
4) In a large bowl, mix sautéed onion, meats, dry bread crumbs, beaten eggs, salt, sugar,... - 46.7405
Quick And Easy
1.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
2.Mix bacon drippings, molasses and sugar together.
3.Sieve flour along with salt, soda and spices.
4.Put a little flour mixture in the molasses mixture and mix well.
5.Add an egg and beat well.
6.Put... - 46.5797
Peel the artichokes and keep in cold water until required.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, then stir in the split peas until well coated with fat.
Add the rest of the vegetables, the stock, tomato paste, bouquet garni and... - 46.4634
Have the veal cut into 3-cm (1 1/4-in) pieces.
Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat and fry the onion and carrot until brown.
Drain off the excess fat and return the... - 46.4052
1) Wash and clean the livers well. Drain and pat dry.
2) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter over low heat.
3) Add the onions. Cook, stirring, until wilted, for about 10 minutes.
4) Add the garlic and cook to soften, for another 2... - 46.2752
To make the forcemeat balls, lightly fry the hare liver with the bacon and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Finely chop the liver and mix with all other ingredients to a stiffish consistency.
Form the mixture into small balls.
To make the... - 46.1666
Coq Au Vin
Cut chicken into quarters, or smaller pieces if you prefer.
Remove spinal cord and neck to improve appearance of the breast.
Melt butter in a skillet and brown chicken pieces over medium heat.
Remove chicken pieces to a plate and set aside.
Put onions and... - 46.0444
Meat Balls Del Vino
1. Cut bread in tiny cubes. Moisten with water.
2. Combine beef, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Add soaked bread and blend mixture lightly but thoroughly.
3. Form mixture into 48 small meat balls.
4. Melt fat in skillet over medium heat.
5. Brown meat balls on... - 45.8447
Veal And Pork Force Meat
1) Take a skillet and put butter in it.
2) Sauté onion in this butter for 5 minutes over moderate flame until pale golden.
3) Keep aside.
4) Add milk to the breadcrumbs and mix well until smooth.
5) Set aside to cool.
6) Pound in a mortar, onion, all... - 45.6757
Trim excess fat from the oxtail and fry it in the hot oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat and brown the onions and celery.
Drain off excess fat.
Add the tomatoes with juice, bouquet garni, stock and wine.
Season... - 45.6665
One Pot Jambalaya
1) In a large heavy kettle, stir-fry the sausage over medium high heat for 5 minutes, remove in a bowl and keep aside.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes until brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the onions, scallions, and garlic for 10-12 minutes... - 45.3978
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Combine bread cubes and milk and let stand.
2. Cook onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat until tender, but not browned.
3. Squeeze as much milk out of the bread as possible and place bread in a mixing bowl. Add the cooked onion, eggs, salt,... - 45.3056
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.1491
1. Prepare forcemeat by mixing all ingredients together.
2. Wash, wipe and cut meat into thin strip 7-10 cm. (3"- 4").
3. Spread stuffing on each, roll and tie up with cotton thread.
4. Melt dripping. Fry olives and pour off surplus fat.
5., Add stock and... - 44.941
Blender Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender Add onion, celery, rice, oatmeal, wheat germ, soked soybeans, sage, salt, egg, tomato juice and soy milk and blend well.
3. Add the mixture in a huge bowl and add meat to it; mix.
4.... - 44.463
Creamy Swiss Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure or casserole dish and place butter in it.
2) Melt the butter by microwaving at HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Add in flour, salt, and pepper to this and blend well.
4) Slowly add half-and-half and fish stock to this, stirring... - 44.3659
P0ulet Vallee D Auge
Wash chicken and drain on absorbent Daper.
Brown slowly in butter.
Lower heat and continue cooking, uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Pour in brandy and ignite; shake pan until flame dies.
Add chives, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and... - 44.3318
Rock Cornish Hens In Fragrant Green Sauce
1) Organize chilies.
2) Cube white bread.
3) Peel off scallions, remove white portion and keep aside. Rinse the green portion, dry and coarsely chop.
4) In large skillet pour stock and bring to boil over medium heat.
5) In a small... - 44.3084
Light Curry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, stir-fry the onions, celery and garlic in the butter over a medium heat for about 5-8 minutes until softened.
2) Add the curry powder and stir-fry for further 1 minute.
3) Stir in the flour, gradually pour the broth and mix well.
4)... - 43.9514
In a mixing bowl, stir the minced beef and sausagemeat together until well blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Shape the mixture into a thick roll that will fit into the pressure cooker.
Wrap it in foil, pleating it to allow for... - 42.9959
About 1 hour before serving: In Dutch oven, saute bacon until crisp; remove and reserve.
To drippings, add green onions and garlic; saute until tender; stir in flour until blended.
Gradually stir in 5 cups water; add salt, thyme, pepper, tomatoes, bay leaves,... - 42.929
Blend the lobster, chicken and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise with the lemon and seasonings.
Mix into the salad.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place the romaine leaves around a salad bowl.
Scoop the salad into the centre of the leaves.
Serve. - 42.929
1. Trim the meat and cut into neat pieces.
2. Melt fat and saute sliced onions.
3. Add bayleaf, mace and parsley.
4. Add meat and cook slowly for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
5. Add stock and simmer on a gentle fire, till meat is tender.
6. Blend the flour... - 42.9275
Italian Braised Liver
In small bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Use to coat both sides of unsliced beef liver.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute sausage pieces until brown; add liver and brown on both sides.
In medium bowl, blend catchup, sherry,... - 42.7489
Creamed Smoked Whiting
Soak fish in milk with bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, and onion for 1 hour.
Then put over very low heat, and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Melt butter and blend in flour.
Add strained milk and cream slowly.
Add fish and remaining ingredients.
Makes... - 42.7351
Chaud Froid Sauce
1) In a pan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the flour, gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, stir and cook until thickened.
2) Mix the gelatin and rest of the broth together.
3) Stir into the sauce until dissolved, lower the heat,... - 42.6214
Lightly fry the leeks and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Stir in the potato, stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes, then reduce... - 41.9057