- » Blended Fruit Drinks
Blended Fruit Drinks Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Blended Fruit Drinks recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Blended Fruit Drinks recipes.
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 130.553
Fruit Drinks For Desserts
1. In an electric blender blend fruits and juices until smooth.
2. If possible add ice to make a sherbet-like dessert.
3. Serve in juice glasses with a garnish of lemon wedges, orange slices or mint leaves. - 22.4852
You May Also Like!
In blender container combine yogurt, pineapple, orange juice, kiwi fruit and wheat germ.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 23.0985
Banana Berry Blend
In blender container combine all ingredients.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth. - 24.5665
Blended Mango And Gin
If you enjoy fruit with alcohol, then this is a great option! Here is a video that presents a wonderful combination of mango and gin…blended together with ice, to transform into a refreshing smoothie! Watch this, make it, and sit back with a nice tall glass... - 83.2259
Fruity Green Breakfast Blend
How about a vegetable drink for breakfast? Here is Katherine showing you a fruit-vegetable blend that is perfect as a breakfast drink. Filled with nutrition this is a wonderful way to start your day. Watch this video and try it yourself! - 115.884
The Blended Leprechaun Cocktail
Another really great St Patrick Day signature cocktail that is made with really great ingredients. Derrick seems to really like Cool Swan Irish cream and he has a huge repertoire of drinks based on it. We do suggest you take a look at this great version. - 122.889
Mango Banana Fruit Drink
1. Combine mangoes, banana, yogurt and ice in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with a mint sprig. (Strain first
2. Add a little milk if the drink is too thick. Add 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar for more sweetness. - 23.9767
In an electric blender, combine ingredients in order listed.
Blend until smooth. - 24.2704
Three Fruit Drink
1) Mix well all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender.
2) Continue blending till the mixture is frothy and chill.
3) Serve cold. - 33.4603
1) In a blender add all ingredients and bend together.
2) Keep the blender covered before serving.
3) Add any leftover egg yolks if desired.
4) Serve cold. - 27.0643
Fabulous Fruit Drink
This fabulous fruit drink is a fresh fruit drink made with blended fruits along with apple juice. Made along with ice, the fabulous fruit drink is a chilled drink and best served in the summer. - 27.3091