- » Blanching Broccoli
Blanching Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blanching broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blanching broccoli recipes.
Blanched Broccoli With Indian Yogurt Dip
Broccoli Gob Stoppers is a great recipe and very simple to make. With broccoli as the main ingredient, you can try this recipe and tell me if you like it. - 92.3875
Blanched And Butter Cooked Broccoli
1 Wash broccoli and cut into flowerets, leaving 1 to 2 inches of stalk.
2 In a 1-quart casserole with lid, place the broccoli with stems toward outside of dish.
3 Add water and cover.
4 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 6 to 7 minutes or until... - 36.5248
Curried Yogurt And Broccoli
1) In a bowl, add yoghurt, curry powder, paprika, coriander and cumin.
2) In a pot of boiling water, add the broccoli and blanch them for about 2 minutes.
3) Drain the broccoli, and pat them dry.
4) Serve the blanched broccoli with the yoghurt... - 35.1431
1) Rinse the broccoli throughly under tap water.
2) Separate the stems from the florets.
3) Slice the stems lengthwise into about 2-inches while chop the florets into two halves. If the florets are big you can cut them into quarters.
4) Blanch... - 42.6957
Steamed Broccoli Salad (mild Flavored)
If you are in the mood of having something healthy then do check this out. Chef Bhavna steams the green broccoli. You can have it with salad or just like that. It is a very healthy dish. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 95.0513
Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach
Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach is one recipe for which I still do receive rave reviews, even after months of sharing it. I have cooked this recipe Ulienne Of Beef With Broccoli And Spinach many times for company. Give it a try! - 39.211
Beef Salad With Asparagus And Broccoli
Broil or pan-fry flank steak according to basic recipe to desired doneness.
Cool and slice.
Bring large pot of salted water to rapid boil.
Add asparagus and blanch 30 seconds.
Remove with slotted spoon of strainer and set aside to cool.
Add broccoli to same... - 44.0026
Mushroom Broccoli And Carrot Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked, rinse it with cold water and set it aside.
In a large non stick pan heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion until lightly golden.
Then add the mushrooms, sweet peas and saute until the mushrooms are... - 38.144
Warm Broccoli Potato Salad
1) In a large saucepan, add water to fill 1-inch. Add in potatoes to the boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and cover with a damp, warm towel.
3) In a saucepan, cook the broccoli florets in boiling water... - 45.1402
Sauteed Broccoli With Bean Sprouts
GETTING READY 1) In boiling salted water, blanch the broccoli for 4-5 minutes. 2) Drain thoroughly. 3) Now in some more salted boiling water,... - 31.3948
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.In large skillet, add and saute for 1 minute
Add to oil mixture along with broccoli.
Saute for 1... - 40.1121
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds is a yummy and delectable vegetable dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few vegetarian friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Broccoli With Sesame Seeds recipe! - 30.5536
Sauteed Broccoli With Spring Onions
1)In boiling water blanch broccoli for 4-5 minutes then drain and refresh thoroughly.
2)In a skillet, heat butter with oil and add broccoli, spring onions and garlic and... - 41.0066
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a pot of boiling water, blanch broccoli, snow peas, green peas, zucchini and asparagus 2 minutes, refresh in cold water, drain and... - 41.2012
Crudites And Dipping Sauces
Prepare your choice of any or all the vegetables and arrange them decoratively on a platter or in baskets.
(Vegetables such as snow peas, sugar snap peas, haricots verts, carrots, asparagus, cauliflower, and broccoli should be blanched briefly before... - 27.6703
Patchwork Calico Pasta
1. Get some water to boil and add zucchini into it for 1 minute for blanching, and then remove.
2. Drop broccolis in some boiled water for 3-4 minutes for blanching, and remove.
3. Drain the water.
4. Peel and chop tomatoes.
5. Toast pine nuts... - 44.4411
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 44.4531
Make Ahead Broccoli
Trim and peel broccoli stalks; cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick pieces. Separate top into florets.
In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli for 3 to 5 minutes or just until tender-crisp. Immediately drain and plunge into large bowl of ice water. Drain and... - 24.818
Sicilian Vegetable Salad
1) In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 3 quarts of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high flame.
2) In the meantime, trim the broccoli and cauliflower and cut them into florets. Wash the bell pepper and pat dry. Core, halve and seed.... - 46.798
Indonesian Salad Gado Gado
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 41.3881
Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli
1) Break the broccoli in small florets. Peel the stems and diagonally slice.
2) In a saucepan with boiling salted water, dip the broccoli pieces to blanch for 30 seconds.
3) Drain water and rinse the broccoli in running cold water.
4) Place over... - 42.6565
Agnolotti With Toasted Garlic & Broccoli
Agnolotti With Toasted Garlic & Broccoli are great for any meal anytime of the day. Agnolotti With Toasted Garlic & Broccoli sounded really good to me when I first heard it and they tasted even better. Happy cooking! - 32.3305
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 46.0374
Grilled broccoli makes a great side dish for any meal. Nutritious and tender crips, the broccoli is grilled with a marinade of curd, jalapenos, garlic, fennel leaves, beetel leaves and are best served with fresgrant long grained rice. - 31.3847
Yellow And Green Vegetables With Hummus Dip
Puree the chickpeas, tofu, garlic, and oil in a food processor.
Scrape into a bowl, add all the remaining dip ingredients, and stir to combine.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil;... - 38.996
Angel Hair With Broccoli
1) Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until done, about 30 seconds (angel hair pasts cooks very quickly). Drain well and set aside for further use.
2) Cut broccoli into florets of desired size. Peel,if the stalks are tough and... - 45.7773
Neptune Pasta Salad
Enjoy the health benefits and great taste of seafood with this speedy pasta salad. This Italian specialty is a complete meal in itself that you would truly fall in love with. A mixture of flavors and tastes it is a wonderful way to pamper your taste buds. - 35.0077
Winter Vegetable Salad
Bring a large kettle of salted water to a boil.
Drop broccoli into boiling water, let water return to the boil, and cook for 1 minute.
Lift from water with a slotted spoon or skimmer and drop immediately into a bowl of ice water.
Keep kettle over heat.
Drop... - 43.915
Cut broccoli into florets, blanch in hot water.Mix alUthe'ingredients together,,'cook in tandoor or in microwave at 150 degreeC- for Serve hot accompanied with salad. - 20.5075
Blanch brocoli for 10 minutes in salted water to which a pinch of sugar has been added.
Sieve and keep aside. In a non-stick pan heat oil, add ginger-garlic paste and saute over high heat for a couple of minutes.
Now add all the vegetables and saute for 5... - 27.7285
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray 9-x-13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse and trim broccoli into 4-inch spears, and blanch or steam for 4 minutes.
Arrange broccoli in two lengthwise rows in prepared pan.
Place margarine and water in... - 41.1698
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Cut the flowers from the broccoli, with about 4 inches of stem on each.
Toast the sesame seeds for 3 or 4 minutes over medium high heat in a dry skillet, stirring so they do not scorch.
Set seeds aside.
Blanch broccoli in a kettle of boiling water, cooking... - 31.0026
Piquant Broccoli Florets
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch broccoli florets 5 minutes or so.
Remove from saucepan.
In a small saucepan, bring vegetable juice to a boil.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Mix in chili powder, crushed red... - 37.7744
Broccoli With Peanut Butter Sauce
1. Drain the broccoli and tip into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low flame
3. Add and sauté peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and heat through, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon... - 33.2316
Christmas Curried Broccoli Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the leeks, broccoli, garlic and curry powder. Cook until the vegetables become tender.
3) Transfer the vegetables to a blender once slightly cooled. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Transfer... - 44.4502
Korean Broccoli Pickle
If you like pickles then here is a Korean way of pickling broccoli. Maangchi's broccoli pickle recipe is so easy to make and looks mouth watering. Watching her cook and prepare the dish is so much fun and the background music is like icing to the cake. She... - 110.209
Sliced Roast Duck With Broccoli
1. Take out as many bones of the duck as possible and stirfry the duck meat in a wok of hot oil for a minute
2. Add the blanched broccoli to it, along with ginger and seasoning and stir till every piece is well coated
3. When it begins to thicken a... - 39.3845
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Pierce the potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until tender.
3) Remove the potatoes from oven, halve them vertically... - 46.343
Creamy Broccoli Soup
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. Add 1 cup broccoli and blanch for 3 minutes.
3. Strain and place on to chilled water for few seconds. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat olive oil.
5. Add onion and... - 47.5299