- » Blanched Peanut
Blanched Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blanched peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blanched peanut recipes.
Peanut Sesame Chew
Spread the peanuts in a shallow flat pan, and toast at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pour into a greased bowl.
Mix the next 4 ingredients in a saucepan, and cook slowly until syrup spins a thread, about 40 minutes, or until a candy... - 33.3092
Thai Peanut Garlic Chicken Skewers
1. Heat oven to 400 Degrees Farenheit.
2. Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces, then add to a bowl and mix salt and lemon until chicken is coated.
3. Slide chicken pieces on to bamboo skewer. Add all completed skewers to a glass pyrex baking dish... - 25.9781
De Luxe Salted Peanuts
1. Shell the peanuts adding them to a pan
2. Pour boiling water over them and allow them to blanch.
3. Drain well then remove the red skin covering the peanuts.
4. Allow them to dry thoroughly overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°... - 36.5125
Edenton Fried Peanuts
1. Pay dry the blanched peanuts thoroughly
2. In a deep frying pan, heat oil to a temperature of 300°F and fry peanuts in it till pale golden;drain away excess fat
3. Sprinkle with salt and allow to cool; store in airtight container... - 30.2221
Shelled almonds, pecans, walnuts, and Brazil nuts, or a combination of these, are delicious when salted.
In using almonds, or Brazil nuts, first blanch as in Blanched Nuts, and then dry them.
Peanuts should have the shells and the red skins removed.
Heat the... - 26.6676
Indonesian Salad (gado Gado)
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 42.2065
Cold Marinated Peanuts
1 Immerse the peanuts in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes to blanch.
2 Drain them and allow them to cool.
3 The skins should come off easily.
4 Put the blanched peanuts in a bowl.
5 Mix in all the other ingredients.
6 Let the... - 37.4977
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 33.4804
Peanut Butter Cookies
In the work bowl, cream the butter, the peanut butter and the sugar, add the egg and process for 10 seconds.
Add the flour and the cinnamon.
Process until mixed.
Add the peanuts which have been previously finely chopped in the work bowl.
On a sheet of... - 38.134
This Peanut Butter is so different from all other peanut butters that I've tasted ! Try this Peanut Butter on your sandwiches and tell me if you like them ! - 28.2785
Double Peanut Clusters
Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over moderately low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat, add peanut butter, and blend until smooth.
Quickly mix in remaining ingredients, then drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper, or cool until easy... - 31.017
Crispy Peanut Brittle
In 3 qt glass casserole, blend sugar, syrup, water and butter.
Microwave (high) 12-14 minutes, stirring once or twice during last half of cooking.
Test, using either cold water method (hard ball) or a candy thermometer (250°F.).
If mixture needs more... - 35.4964
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Slowly cook sugar, corn syrup, and 7 cup water in heavy skillet, stirring till sugar dissolves.
Cook to soft ball stage (test a few drops in cold water).
Add peanuts and salt.
Cook to hard crack stage, stirring constantly (remove from heat while testing).
Add... - 35.4881
Chicken And Vegetable Saute With Peanut Sauce
Chicken and Vegetables:
Sprinkle chicken with cornstarch.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add garlic and chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
Add pepper strips, water, and teriyaki sauce and cook until pepper is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes; add broccoli,... - 39.9141
Warm peanuts in a large, heavy skillet over low heat 5-7 minutes, shaking skillet occasionally; keep warm while making brittle.
Mix sugar, water, and corn syrup in a large, heavy saucepan; insert candy thermometer.
Set over high heat and heat, stirring, until... - 39.425
Broccoli With Peanut Butter Sauce
1. Drain the broccoli and tip into a warmed serving dish. Keep warm
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium low flame
3. Add and sauté peanuts for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and heat through, stirring for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon... - 32.9894
Peanut Butter Refrigerator Cookies
Sift flour with baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar until light; add egg and beat well.
Slowly add dry ingredients; stir in nuts.
Shape dough into a roll 2"-2 1/2" in diameter; wrap and chill several hours until... - 39.9851
Crunchy Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix sugars, shortening, margarine, water, egg and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
Immediately remove... - 38.6824
Peanut Butter Soup
1. Spray a small saucepan with nonstick cooking spray
2. Heat the saucepan, and saute onions and celery in it for a couple of minutes, stirring frequently
3. Add broth, water and peanut butter and bring this mixture to a boil; turn the... - 44.7138
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 34.4786
Kidney In Chilli Peanut Sauce
1. Cut the kidneys into bite-size slices, soak in cold water for 15 minutes, then blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Skim off any scum from the surface, then drain the kidneys thoroughly.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3.... - 35.4139
Satay Peanut Sauce
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a wok or medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add lemongrass or lemon peel, chili peppers, shallots and garlic; fry 3 to 4 minutes or... - 42.0669
Crudites With Peruvian Peanut Dipping Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce heat and stir in 1 3/4 cups consomme with peanut butter, whipping cream, lime juice and chili.
Simmer about 10 minutes.
Transfer... - 39.1528
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken in small broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and broil until other side is lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer; set aside to cool. Cut into... - 29.278
1. In a grinder add poppy, corriander, cumin seeds, til, chillies and coconut. Grind to a fine paste.
2. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoons ghee and fry onions to almond colour.
3. Add ground paste and cook till ghee separates.
4. Add nuts, tomato,... - 46.6449
Spinach And Coconut Milk Cheese Dip
Holidays are around the corner, so why not make a tasty treat to make them special. See this excellent video which shares an amazing African dip recipe. The video is impressive and great way to make a flavorful spinach, peanut and cheese dip. Prepare this... - 113.265
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Spicy Sesame Noodles
Bring 4 quarts of water to a full boil in a large pot, stir in salt, drop in the linguine, and cook until tender but not mushy.
Drain, toss in a mixing bowl with the peanut oil, and let cool to room temperature.
Whisk together the Sesame Mayonnaise and chili... - 36.027
Nutty Marshmallow Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix 1 cup chopped peanuts, the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in margarine with fork until mixture is crumbly.
Press in bottom of un-greased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10... - 41.0141
Supper salad makes the best pick for supper and is pretty easy to prepare too. Make sure that you garnish the salad with sliced hard cooked egg, olives and green pepper before serving. - 33.2976
Place nuts in work bowl.
Use on-off pulses at first to chop nuts (scraping bowl once or twice); then process continuously until very smooth and creamy.
Add salt to taste, if desired. - 22.4556
Ginger Honey Cookies
Ginger honey is a great combination for better respiratory health. When this combination in infused into a cookie, it results into a spicy-sweet delicious cookies. Ginger honey cookies are always appreciated by everyone and no one can resist. - 50.7064
Baked Nut Crust
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In pie plate or small bowl, mix all ingredients well. With hand, press mixture onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
2. Bake 8 minutes or just until golden. Cool on rack. Fill as recipe directs or with chilled pie filling. - 27.6777
Nutty Syrup Dainties
These nutty syrup dainties are a fantastic mix of golden syrup, cereals and nuts. Interestingly appetizing, it's perfect to go any time of the day! - 30.1378
Basic Nut Syrup
Mix sugar, water, and syrup in a 1-quart heavy saucepan, set over moderately low heat, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Raise heat and boil gently, uncovered, without stirring 3 minutes; stir once and, if the consistency of maple syrup, remove from... - 28.5813
Butter Roasted Nuts
1. In a shallow baking dish, add te nuts in a single layer and roast for half an hour or less at 300° til they turn golden
2. Dot them with butter/margarine and shake the pan to coat them well; roast for some more time, shaking the pan once or twice,... - 29.8259
Preheat oven to 350F(175C).
Lightly grease a 13" x9" baking pan.
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process flour, 1 cup of brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt and baking powder a few seconds to mix ingredients.
Add eggs, butter, Rich... - 39.2358
Heat together in a pan, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture boils.
Boil, without stirring, until the toffee reaches the crack stage (290° F., 145° C.).
Pour into a greased flat tin and mark in squares.
Break when cold.
To make nut toffee,... - 26.6495
Fruited Rice Mix
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to prepare fruited rice or store in airtight container in a cool and humid-free place for up to 6 months. - 32.2351
1. In a large electric blender, puree all the ingredients at high speed for a minute or so
2. In a saucepan, empty the pureed sauce and let it simmer without a lid for thirty minutes
3. Stir this sauce from time to time
4. Serve this sauce... - 42.2798
Broiled Chicken On Skewers
Cut the meat of the raw chickens into bite-size pieces.
Pound or chop to a paste the walnuts, onions, garlic, and salt.
Blend in the lime juice.
Toss the chicken with the mixture and let stand 1 hour.
Thread the chicken on skewers.
Arrange on an oiled... - 36.2703
Crunchy Ham Dip
1) In a bowl, whip the fresh cream until it starts thickening.
2) Combine the cream with rest of the ingredients and beat until thoroughly mixed.
3) Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until the dip is thoroughly chilled.
4) Use the Crunchy Ham Dip... - 32.427
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 42.4049
1. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy and blend with sugar, instant coffee, salt and cinnamon
2. Add nuts to it, stir to coat well ad lift them out, draining them against the wall of the bowl
3. Place in small clusters on a buttered... - 38.9787
Broccoli And Chicken Salad
Clean the broccolis, and trim off the toughest parts of the stems.
Cut the upper parts of the stems and the tops into small pieces or flowerets.
Blanch in boiling water with the peanut oil.
Simmer for about 5 minutes, and then drain and plunge into cold... - 33.0315
Sweet Walnut Balls
1. Toast walnuts and peanuts in a 325°F (160°C) oven in separate pans until fragrant and lightly browned.
2. Finely chop walnuts and peanuts, keeping both nuts separate.
3. In a bowl, mix walnuts with honey. Shape into 1" (2.5 cm) diameter balls. Squeeze... - 22.571
1 Combine oats, peanuts, almonds, and wheat germ. Spread in a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
2 Toast in 400° oven for 10 minutes; stir once. Stir in raisins, apricots, and brown sugar. Cool. If desired, serve with milk, half-and-half, or cream. Store... - 26.4802
Brown almonds in 400Â°F oven for about 10 minutes.
Pour oil into large frying pan or wok; heat to medium-high heat.
Add onion; cook it until limp.
Remove onion from pan (or push up the side, if using wok).
Add chicken; toss gently for about 1... - 41.8738
Pan Roasted Herbed Almonds
In a small bowl, combine seasonings.
In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat, add almonds and seasonings and cook slowly, stirring, until almonds are lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.
Place mixture on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
Can be... - 26.9596
Glazed Fruit For Peking Dust
1. Shell and blanch almonds. Peel oranges and separate into segments. Rub a serving platter generously with peanut oil.
2. Combine sugar, water and light corn syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring, over medium heat.
3. Dip nuts and fruit, one... - 20.8954
Fried Tasty Meat Mince
Heat 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the oil and fry the nuts until they are golden.
Drain, cool and crush them.
Mix the pork with half of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the cornstarch, the salt, pepper, almost all of the sugar, and the water.
Make a mixture... - 45.8232
Pan Roasted Herbed Almonds
1. Into a small bowl, mix the seasonings.
2. Into a large skillet, add oil and let it heat over low temperature.
3. Thereafter add almonds and seasonings and let it cook slowly, stirring, until almonds are lightly browned, approximately... - 37.7615
Authentic Hummus--never Buy Store Bought Again!
Blanche from the Middel east shows how to make Hummus, the most famous dip from her land in the given video. You can expect the authentic and the most correct way of making the dip which is wonderful served as a dip, spread or a sauce. Do try this authentic... - 112.719
Flavored Nuts And Seeds
If using English walnuts, boil them in water to cover for 3 minutes; then drain and spread out on a towel to dry.
Spread nuts, dried seeds, or fresh seeds in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Toast, uncovered, in a 350° oven until golden, stirring... - 30.8205
Healthy Broccoli Salad
1. In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and celery seeds; mix well and set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; add yogurt mixture and toss well. - 27.7715
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0
Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant
This Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant I had at one Chinese restaurant and I was floored . This Stir Fried Fragrant Eggplant is an unusual one which you can try on your free days. Do let me know the feedback. - 40.1665
Shrimp Hors D Oeuvres
Cook shrimp in the usual way, or blanch shrimp for two minutes in strong sassafras tea.
Remove shells and devein.
Combine all ingredients, except onions and shrimp, in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer for five minutes, then add shrimp and... - 38.1995
Chop the cashew nuts, peanuts and almonds with nut chopper or knife. They should be of medium size, not to small and not too big.
In a bowl add the mashed potatoes, salt, chillis, ginger, garam masala, the nuts, cilantro, and bread slice. Mix them all... - 36.8215
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 40.1235
Crust Bluefish With Grilled Endive
Combine coating ingredients and spread mixture evenly onto a flat plate.
Roll bluefish fillets in commeal coating.
Set fillets on a dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Grill bluefish fillets... - 43.5584
Classic Duck With Almonds
Roughly chop the onion.
Cut the duck meat and bamboo shoots into strips.
Slice the water chestnuts and dice the unpeeled cucumber and pineapple.
Blanch and roast the almonds or brown them in a little hot peanut oil, moving them about to colour them... - 39.4629
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. In blender combine tomato, vinegar, peanut oil, soy sauce, honey, and Chinese sesame oil and process until smooth.
2. In large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients; add tomato mixture and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least... - 32.7704
Beef 'n' Broccoli Stir Fry
1) In a 10-inch skillet or wok, stir fry the broccoli, carrots and onion in the heated oil, stirring frequently until the vegetables are just tender and the onions are browned.
2) Stir in the beef strips.
3) In small bowl, stir rest of the ingredients... - 41.0871
Put the onion, garlic, sambal ulek and blachan into a mortar and pound to a paste with a pestle.
Alternatively, puree in a blender.
Stir in the laos powder.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is very hot, add the spice paste and stir-fry for 2... - 40.4225
Butternut Squash Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Using a large, heavy knife, carefully halve the squash. Place the squash halves cut side down on the baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced with a... - 39.792
Cantonese Fried Rice
Take a culinary trip to China to learn the secrets of a great dish, that is very popular in Western countries: the Cantonese fried rice. - 137.58
Pork With Bean Sprouts And Almonds
Pork With Bean Sprouts And Almonds is a mouth watering blend of pork, nutritious bean sprouts and tasty fried almonds. You really donâ€™t have to put too much time into this recipe and it often is perfect for an unplanned dinner. - 42.7097
Chicken Livers With Pineapple
1. Cut the livers in half and dip the pieces in soy sauce. Heat the oil and brown the livers in it quickly. Add the pineapple and almonds and remove from the heat.
2. Combine the pineapple juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and cornstarch and stir over low heat... - 35.9743
African Chicken With Almond Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, place oil and heat over high temperature.
2) Put chicken and cook till brown on all sides.
3) Remove and keep only 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet.
4) Reduce heat to low and add onion.
5) Cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.6254
Wash and trim spinach, then blanch and drain.
Wash mushrooms and cut in half.
Cut tofu into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Slice meat against the grain into thin strips about 2 to 3... - 42.6995
Stove Top Pineapple Broccoli Mini Pizzas - Vegan
Is pizza vegan? Well, not usually, but this one is! Homemade stovetop pizza crust, homemade tomato sauce with chickpeas, black olives, baby spinach, garlic, ginger and a slightly spicy Thai peanut sauce with broccoli florets. No vegan cheese in this pizza, so... - 92.6231
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 44.9556
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Classic Cold Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a healthy combination of delicious ingredients. Just what need when you want to put up your feet, enjoy the day, read a book or watch your favorite television show. - 33.4217
1) Boil water in a pan with lots of salt. Blanch the cabbage in water for 3 minutes. Drain water and keep cabbage aside to cool.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic till light brown. Add the remaining spices to it and continue to fry for... - 44.4522
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch sliced parsnip 1 minute or so.
Dry with a paper towel.
In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, heat oil.
In 2 steps, fry sliced parsnip until golden brown.
Shake off excess... - 35.4438
Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodles
Cook the noodles in a large kettle of boiling water.
Drain and transfer to a serving plate, reserve hot.
Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes.
In a wok or large skillet heat the oil.
Quickly fry the steak in the oil.
Add the broccoli.
Fry for 1... - 34.5125
Slice the zucchini, and blanch it for 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Mix the bread crumbs, milk, and lemon peel together.
Blend with the zucchini.
Whip the eggs, and add the water; whip again.
Pour into hot omelet pan greased with butter and peanut... - 42.119
Cold Chengdu Noodles
Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Add the noodles and stir to coat the noodles with the sauce, then add beansprouts and mix carefully with chopsticks or a fork, taking care not to break the sprouts.
Divide among 4 bowls and sprinkle each... - 35.8445
Sesame Butterfly Noodles
1) Julienne the snow peas.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peas for 30 seconds.
3) Rinse them immediately under cold running water and drain well.
4) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
5) Cook noodles in it along with... - 42.7205
1. Grind together coconut, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder and onions and extract milk.
2. Clean and soak rice and gram.
3. Prepare vegetables and blanch tomatoes.
4. Heat fat; add peas and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add blanched tomatoes and salt.
6.... - 49.3444
Kare-kare Or Filipino Soup
1. Clean the oxtails and blanch them in boiling water for few seconds.
2. Prepare the other ingredients as per the list.
3. In a pan, bring water to boil. Add salt and blanched oxtails. Simmer for about 90 minutes or till the oxtails are... - 90.0186
Wegmans Szechuan Beef
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the perfect recipe for this spicy Asian favorite - 0
Beets are a treat any time of year, but especially in winter when other fresh produce is harder to find. Chef Maxwell shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. - 120.712
Chicken And Almonds
Cut the chicken into smallish pieces, about half as large again as an almond.
Blanch the almonds by dropping them into boiling water for 2 minutes, then into cold water.
Slip off the skins by pinching one end of each almond.
Dry the almonds, coat them with a... - 42.8914
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic, chillies, peanuts, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spices have cooked through and released a strong aroma.
2. Stir the... - 34.8302
Tangerine-soba Noodle & Seared Scallops
Boil H20, cook soba noodles. Cool, coat with seseme oil, chill. In a stainless bowl, combine Tangerine juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger tangerine zest and chilli flakes (optional but recommended!) Next julienne red peppers, red onion,... - 43.6482
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Cold Mixed Noodles
You must definitely try this Cold Mixed Noodles of mine. You will agree with many others that this Cold Mixed Noodles is an awesome post. Thanks! - 24.849
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch potatoes 3 minutes or so.
In a large frying pan, heat oil until smoky.
Saute potatoes, stirring often so they turn a slight golden color all over.
Mix in remaining... - 34.449
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch carrots and sweet red peppers 3 minutes or so.
In a frying pan, heat oil.
While stirring, cook vegetables 3 minutes or so.
Add mustard, mixing well.
Fold in chicken broth.
Season... - 34.4457
Green Papaya Salad
Remove and discard seeds.
Shred papaya flesh.
Wash French beans, string and trim ends and cut into half.
Blanch and drain thoroughly.
Combine all ingredients except lime juice and garnish in a salad bowl and mix well.
Just before serving,... - 42.331
Perino's Zucchini Florentine
Trim ends from zucchini and cut into thin julienne strips.
Dip in milk then into flour.
Shake off the excess flour and dip into eggs beaten with 2 tablespoons milk.
Dip sticks into fine dry bread crumbs.
Roll zucchini in crumbs to coat evenly and place on... - 34.9988
Braised Roast Veal
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Over moderate heat, in a large skillet, heat oil.
Sear roast veal all over.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch celery and carrots 1 minute.
In an ovenproof casserole... - 37.3823
Tournedos With Spinach
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Blanch a few spinach leaves in boiling, salted water and let stand to cool, then pat dry.
– Fold spinach leaves to same width as bacon or pork fat strips.
– Wrap blanched spinach leaves around filet... - 35.6676