- » Blade Roast And Vegetables
Blade Roast And Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blade roast and vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blade roast and vegetables recipes.
Pot Roast Supreme
I simply love this recipe of Pot Roast Supreme as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Pot Roast Supreme is a must try! - 47.1752
Beef Pot Roast With Vegetables
Brown pot-roast on both sides in oil in heavy fry pan or Dutch oven for about 15 minutes.
Add water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 1 onion and 1 stalk celery.
Cover tightly and simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables; simmer 45 to 60... - 37.6932
Flemish Beef Roast With Vegetables
Fry bacon in 4-quart Dutch oven until crisp.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, reserving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Cook beef in fat over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add brown sugar, salt, garlic powder,... - 43.5382
Roasted Provencale Vegetable Salsa
To Marinate: In a plastic zipper bag combine sesame and olive oils, vinegar, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cut ends off un-peeled eggplant and zucchini and slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Remove core from pepper, cut into quarters and... - 43.9178
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Place roasted peppers, garlic, and olive oil in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Puree.
2. Add water from cooked pasta or stock to pepper puree and mix thoroughly. - 21.8166
Roasted Chestnut Soup With A Mushroom Garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Using a sharp paring knife, make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner brown skin.
Place chestnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender when pierced with a fork, about... - 47.1693
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes, or until just tender; drain well.
Turn into a large bowl.
While the pasta is cooking, in a food processor fitted with the steel blade, puree the peppers, vinegar, stock, parsley, lemon juice,... - 32.1651
Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Line broiling pan with foil.
Broil peppers at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until charred and blistered all over.
Remove from broiler.
Wrap foil around peppers and allow to... - 42.8988
Silver Plated Pot Roast
Brown roast slowly on grill over hot coals with hickory added (20 to 30 minutes).
Season well with salt and pepper.
Combine next 8 ingredients for sauce.
Tear off a 5' length of householdweight foil; fold double (or use 2 1/2 ft. of heavyduty foil).
Spoon... - 38.1475
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe... - 97.7805
Roasted Eggplant With Curry Cilantro And Red Bell Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lighdy oil a roasting or baking pan. Place the eggplant cubes in pan.
3. Place the garlic, sherry, olive oil, sesame oil, curry powder, and salt in a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade and puree until it forms... - 34.4626
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 39.9511
Beef Pot Roast A La Province
Brown beef on all sides in heated butter in a heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Blend thoroughly the consomme and remaining ingredients;... - 39.8352
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes, you will always crave for some more. - 45.7298
Roast Pork With Banana Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, brown pork on all sides in hot oil; remove from pan.
Season pork with Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Minced Onion with Green Onion Flakes and Garlic Powder with Parsley.
Place in roasting pan.
Puree remaining... - 43.4848
Roast Beef In Foil
Roast Beef In Foil is an amazing beef dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Roast Beef In Foil and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 26.5462
New England Pot Roast
Stir together flour, 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper; rub mixture on meat thoroughly.
Melt shortening in large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Reduce heat; spread horseradish on both sides of meat.
Add... - 40.1176
Veal Roast With Madeira Sauce
In Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in butter.
Add broth, half the onions, salt, thyme, bay leaf, and dash pepper.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add remaining onions and carrots.
Simmer, covered, till meat and vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove... - 41.011
Pot Roast Of Veal
Spread out veal and carefully cut off the rib bones, leaving a flat piece of meat.
Cover the bones with water, add the small onion and salt, and cook over low heat to make a broth.
Remove bones and onion.
Skim fat and reserve broth for the roast.
Mix spices... - 43.0093
Roasted Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process 3 seconds or until blended.
Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 36.3222
Roasted Garlic And Onion Linguine
Peel onions, and cut each into 8 wedges.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic and discard.
Cut off and discard top one-fourth of garlic head.
Place onion and garlic, cut sides up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Fold... - 43.4094
Beef Roast With Peppers
Pierce surface of beef with fork.
Place beef in rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, or glass bowl.
Mix garlic, wine, 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, the soy sauce, rosemary and mustard.
Pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours but no... - 42.2618
Fruited Beef Roast
Cook beef in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown; reduce heat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onions, tomatoes and wine.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 hours.
Add yams, peaches and pears.
Cover and cook until yams are tender,... - 44.0347
Oriental Pot Roast
Cook beef in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Place onion on beef.
Mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic; pour over beef.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 2 1/2... - 41.5937
1) Into a shallow glass dish, place the roast
2) Into a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, chili powder, thyme leaf, salt, thyme and bay leaf and marinate the beef
3) Refrigerate the meat for 4 hours
4) Drain of the excess marinade
5) Into a large frying... - 41.0292
Campfire Pot Roast
Brown roast on greased grill over hot coals with damp hickory added, about 15 minutes.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Tear off 5-foot length of aluminum foil; fold double.
Place meat in center and cover with vegetables; generously salt and pepper.
Fold... - 32.2679
Mushroom And Roasted Squab
Preheat the oven to 450°F [230°C.].
Chop the mushrooms, onion, shallots, and celery coarsely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 10 seconds.
Chop the squab necks and gizzards coarsely with a heavy knife.
Cut off the wing tips and... - 43.543
Asian Sweet And Sour Pork Roast
1. Using a disc fitted with a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork. Transfer to mixing bowl.
2. Mix in soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper and salt with meat. Toss to mix well.
3. Keep aside and allow to stand for half an hour.
4. Using a disc... - 45.4183
Roasted Red Pepper And Garlic Quiche
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin side up, on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil; flatten peppers with palm of hand.
Remove papery skin of garlic; do not peel or separate cloves.
Add whole garlic to baking... - 45.6539
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Pot Roast Supreme
1. Pat the roast with a damp towel.
2. Rub salt and pepper over roast.
3. In a large Dutch oven, heat shortening.
4. Sear roast on both sides for 10 to 15 minutes until evenly browned
5. Slip a low rack under meat to prevent burning... - 46.3491
Quick Pot Roast
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combining onions, carrot and sugar microwave uncovered at High for 10 to 12 minutes just until vegetables turn golden brown, stirring twice.
2. Then add pot roast and microwave at High for more 2 minutes.
3. Turning... - 46.6681
Perfect Pot Roast
Pat meat dry and dredge with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour; brush off any excess.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown meat all over for about 7 minutes, turning with wooden spoons.
Remove meat and set aside.
Add chopped onions, carrots, celery... - 45.4707
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 48.9382
Pork And Vegetables
Place pork cubes in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients except green peppers and flour; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 50.5827
Broiled Marinated Chicken With Vegetables
1. Place the unpeeled garlic cloves on a heavy griddle or in a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat and toast, turning frequently, until spotted dark brown on the outside and soft inside, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly. Peel and chop on a cutting board.... - 36.2525
Rustic Potato Torte
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine eggplant and next 5 ingredients.
Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan with... - 43.5135
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.8365
Le Carre D Agneau Roti A La Fleur De Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Trim lamb, leaving about 1/4 inch fat, and score fat in crisscross pattern.
3. Wrap exposed bone ends with aluminum foil. Season both sides with salt and pepper; rub in half of thyme.
4. In a large... - 46.0515
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Red Pepper Puree
Melt margarine in Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat.
Stir in broccoli, onions, celery and thyme.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli is tender, stirring... - 43.8446
Cranberry And Red Pepper Relish
Cranberry and red pepper relish is a peppy and fruity relish. Made with fresh cranberries, bell peppers, green onions and fresh cilantro leaves, all processed with orange juice and lime peel, this is both simple and fresh. With added sugar to taste, the... - 35.4712
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Spicy Pepper Wedges
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Pulse 5 to 7 times or until peppers are minced.
Spoon mixture evenly onto pepper pieces.
Cover and chill. - 28.1037
Place steel blade in work bowl, Add onion and celery; process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add chili peppers and cilantro or parsley.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add to... - 48.4341
Beef Tenderloin Crust With Blue Cheese And Tomato Chutney
To Make Chutney: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic and ginger.
Add vinegars, sugar, salt, and cayenne.
Add tomatoes and pulse into small pieces.
Remove to an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 45 to 55... - 43.2827
Crunchy Coleslaw Pickle
1. In a large bowl, tip in the sliced celery, onions, cauliflower and pears
2. Cover with boiling water
3. Leave to stand for 10 minutes
4. Drain well in a colander
5. Pat dry the vegetables between 2 layers of absorbent kitchen paper
6. Prepare... - 46.7369
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, garlic, and salad oil; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once, until onion is tender. Stir in chili powder; cover and cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour... - 33.679
Chop carrots, onions, cabbage, and peppers by putting them through the fine blade of a food chopper or using a food processor. Add salt and let stand about 3 hours. Drain thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients. Spoon into jars; cover with tight-fitting lids.... - 25.2203
Port Aux Basque Flipper Pie
During April and May the flippers of young harp seals are used to make pie.
Many organizations have flipper pie suppers where pies several feet in diameter and holding 15 to 20 pounds of seal meat and gallons of vegetables are served.
The secret of success in... - 29.8832
In large skillet brown meat in hot shortening.
Add undrained tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, salt, paprika, chili powder, and pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Stir in water and uncooked mostaccioli.
Bring to boiling.
Turn into a 2-quart... - 39.3244
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7502
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Ask your meat man to saw a 2-inch-thick chuck roast through the center to make 2 chuck steaks., each 1 inch thick or you can start with 2 chuck steaks of the same size.
With a sharp knife, cut out the long, slender blade bone in each steak, but leave the... - 40.7981
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 47.1254
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 33.185
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.6316
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 31.5213
Divide fowl into neat pieces.
Boil fowl bones, bay leaf, mace and sliced vegetables in 1 pt water for good stock.
Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour, and lightly brown the roux; stir in the stock, boil well and season to taste.
Add the trimmed pieces of... - 31.7773
Traditional Bread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Crumb bread and keep aside in a large container.
3. Using a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, chop parsley coarsely.
4. Mix with bread crumbs.
5. Take a disc fitted with mixer bowl with slicing side... - 41.5077
This Peanut Butter is so different from all other peanut butters that I've tasted ! Try this Peanut Butter on your sandwiches and tell me if you like them ! - 28.2785
Place 2 cups salted or unsalted roasted peanuts in blender container.
Cover and blend on low speed until finely chopped, about 1 minute.
Blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 7 minutes.
Cover and... - 25.4205
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. Pat pork dry with paper towels. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add roast and cook until browned on all sides, about 15 minutes. Transfer pork to plate; discard drippings from... - 36.1099
Brown Beef Stock
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a meat roasting tin, place the bones.
3 Tuck in the chunks of carrot, quartered onion and celery amongst them.
4 Place the roasting tin onto a high shelf in the oven and leave it there for 45... - 41.7448
Gypsy Style Steak
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp of the butter and salad oil. Cook onion, red pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stirring frequently, until tender; remove vegetable mixture from the pan.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and paprika. Add remaining butter to pan... - 33.5243
Chinese Style Steamed Sandwich Buns
Prepare Basic Chinese Yeast Bread.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/2 of dough.
With a 4-inch round cutter, cut out dough circles.
Spread top of each circle with a small amount of sesame seed oil.
Sprinkle with small amounts of green onion and ham, if... - 39.9147
Boiled Chicken With Parsley Sauce
Set the bird on its back in a large pot.
Surround it with vegetables, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
For a fowl, pour in enough water barely to cover; for a roasting chicken, add enough just to cover the thighs.
Put lid on pan and bring slowly to a... - 44.7426
Rub meat with garlic.
Stir together flour, salt, thyme, sage, allspice, pepper and bay leaves; rub into meat.
Brown meat in shortening over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Remove meat from pan.
Add carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir just until onion is... - 41.223
Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2... - 42.9416
Dutch Oven Beef
Insert garlic slivers into tiny cuts in the roast.
Put meat in a bowl.
Combine salt, allspice, sugar, and wine vinegar.
Pour over meat and marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning meat several times.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In a Dutch oven, brown the meat in... - 40.4996
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Orange Flavored Beef
Prepare Orange-Flavored Master Sauce.
Heat a wok or medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat 1 minute.
When oil is hot, add beef; saute on all sides.
Add Orange-Flavored Master Sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover pan and simmer... - 42.9569
Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 3 seconds or until blended. Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
2. Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 29.4788
Country Skillet Beef
1) Into a kettle, oven or frying pan, fry the beef till browned and set aside
2) Drain off the excess fat, reserving 2 tablespoons
3) Saute the slice onions till tender
4) Add water, salt and the peppercorns
5) Return the meat to the pan, kettle or... - 45.3513
Green Grape And Red Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, grapes, onions and walnuts.
Toss gently and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Process 20 seconds.
Add to... - 41.971
Cinnamon Orange Pork Tenderloin
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add corn flakes cereal, brown sugar, grated orange rind, and ground cinnamon.
Process mixture until cereal is crushed, and set cereal mixture aside.
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Combine yogurt and orange juice in a... - 40.5913
Fesenjon Spiced Ground Beans
You may cook the soybeans and peanuts together; then grind them in a food grinder using the small blade, or chop all of the cooked beans fine.
In a 4-quart dutch oven saute the onions and curry powder in the oil until the onions are very soft. Stir in the... - 34.7022
Vitello Tonnato With Anchovy
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook veal rump roast until well browned on all sides; remove meat to plate. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook celery, onion, and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 31.6159
Pork Creole With Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork.
3. Take an electric of 12 inch skillet, place on medium heat and heat oil.
4. Add pork and sauté till thoroughly brown.
5.... - 44.3768
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 41.3152
Veal With Tuna Sauce
Cook veal in 2 tablespoons oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown.
Add onion, garlic, chicken broth, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the basil and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until veal is tender,... - 41.4664
Halibut With Creole Relish
In 1-quart casserole, combine celery, pepper, onion, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, the oil, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, sugar, salt and pepper sauce.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomato.
Set... - 43.4082
Select a uniformly thick centre-cut piece of tenderloin or buy a whole tenderloin and cut off the thin and thick ends.
Package and freeze for other purposes, such as Beef Fondue.
With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, strip off the thin film of muscle that runs... - 41.4298
Turkey Breast With Cornbread Stuffing
Cut Basic Cornbread into large chunks.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cornbread.
Pulse 4 times or until cornbread is coarsely crumbled; set aside.
Trim fat from turkey; remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty... - 43.0919
Stuffed Turkey Chops
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Lay the turkey roast on a flat surface and slice it evenly into four 4-ounce chops, each about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Place a chop on its edge and, using a small paring knife, cut a slit about 1 1/2 inches... - 44.8044
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
1) Add the kidney beans in 9 cups water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, bouillon cubes, bay leaf and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the range for... - 49.6541
Three Bean Macaroni Salad
1. In a small skillet, toast the Szechuan peppercorns over high heat, tossing, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from the pan and let cool slightly.
2. In an electric spice grinder, grind the star anise, hot pepper and roasted Szechuan peppercorns to a... - 40.9142
Sausage Nut Dressing
1. Discard any fresh chestnuts with mold. Cut an X about 1/2 inch long through flat side of the shell of each remaining chestnut. Place nuts in an 8- or 9-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 400° oven until nuts are no longer starchy-tasting, 20 to 30 minutes. Wrap hot... - 39.1313
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Peking Style Smoked Turkey With Cornmeal Pancakes
In a small heavy skillet, stir salt and peppercorns over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and fragrant.
In a small electric coffee mill or blender, grind salt and peppercorns until powdery.
Sift mixture into a small bowl.
Discard any unground... - 43.5022
Boned Stuffed Chicken
To make the stuffing:
1. Trim skin and excess fat from the veal.
2. Slice off the rind and fat from the gammon.
3. Slice gammon fat into 4 long strips, then cut 4 similar size strips of lean meat from the gammon. Reserve separately.
4. In a... - 48.3298