- » Blackened Salmon
Blackened Salmon Recipes
Blackened Salmon is a spicy flavorful salmon from the Cajun cuisine made by searing spiced fish in a skillet till the spices are slightly charred and the underlying fish attains a delicious flavor. Salmon is smeared ... More »
Blackened Grilled Salmon With Spicy Creamed Corn
1. In a bowl, toss the potato wedges 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Cut up the onion, pablano pepper and shuck the corn.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, pablano pepper and... - 113.56
Blackened Citrus Salmon Tacos
1) Coat the salmon with the Cajun seasoning on both sides.
2) Into a frying pan, pour the oil and heat it over high heat till it is almost smoking.
3) Put the salmon, skin side up, in the pan and cook for about 7 minutes, till it has blackened.
4) Flip... - 105.982
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 101.218
Blackened Salmon Sandwich
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers another outstanding salmon recipe with a delicious blackened salmon sandwich. Simple, elegant and budget friendly. Perfect for those with champagne tastes, but on a beer budget! - 98.0406
Blackened Italian Salmon For 2 People
Saute peppers and onion in olive oil.
Add basil, salt and pepper.
Cook 3/4 done.
Add splash of wine.
Finish cooking until peppers are soft but not mushy.
Roll salmon filet or steak in Cajun Spice and place on hot black cast-iron skillet.
Put on... - 36.347
Blackened Alaska Salmon Po Boy Sandwich
Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Mix mayonnaise with 1-2 teaspoons of Cajun spice. Taste, add salt, pepper or more Cajun spice as necessary; hold aside.
Lightly oil both sides of the Alaska salmon steaks/fillets and sprinkle with... - 31.8812
Blackened Cajun Salmon With Lime Aioli
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the Cajun seasoning on a plate and use to dust the salmon fillets, shaking off any excess. Heat an ovenproof frying pan. Add half the oil and sear the salmon, skin-side down, for 30 sees, then turn over and cook for... - 26.9233
Blackened Salmon Recipes By Category