- » Blackened Grouper
Blackened Grouper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackened grouper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackened grouper recipes.
Blackened Grilled Grouper
1. Place all of the coating ingredients in a food processor or blender, and process until finely ground. Set aside.
2. Rinse the fish steaks and pat dry. Rub 2 teaspoons of the coating on each side of each steak. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Grill the steaks... - 32.9647
Baton Rouge's Blackened Grouper
Mix spices together in small bowl. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Wash and dry fish. Pour small amount of oil in plate and coat each piece of fish in oil. Set aside.
Pour small amount of oil in cast iron pan; use paper towel to spread... - 29.4691
You May Also Like!
When you want to try something for a weeknight meal, the flavorful blackened fish could make for such a sumptuous indulgence. Deliciously crisp and zesty, what could be a better way to cook your fresh catch then marinate them with blackening spice and sear... - 90.3676
Seared Fish With Tomato Tarragon Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to... - 31.1032