- » Blackened Green Bean
Blackened Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackened green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackened green bean recipes.
Blackened Steak With Beans & Greens
1. Pat steak with spice blend to coat both sides evenly. Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. When pan is very hot, add steak. Cook, turning occasionally, until meat is well browned on the outside and done to your liking (cut to test; about 14... - 33.9413
Cuban Blackened Salmon
The best way to savor salmon is to grill it! In this recipe, Juan Montalvo shares with us a lip-smacking salmon recipe that is blackened in the edges, which lends the dish a hearty, smoky, delicious flavor. Serve it with tomato and green bean salad and voila!... - 103.16
Tilapia With Corn And Black Bean Salad
Crispy browned fish goes great with any main dish and here is a recipe to cook one. Check out the chef cooking tilapia fillets with seasonings and some common flavors as well as Corn and Black Bean Salad. Great combination! - 111.065
Green Beans And Roasted Peppers
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
2) Place the beans and let the water return to a boil. Cook the beans over moderate heat until the beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain the beans... - 42.8449
Italian Bean Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the leek, garlic and oregano and cook gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the green beans and the cannellini beans. Sprinkle in the pasta and pour in the stock.
3. Bring the stock mixture to the... - 44.5347
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 139.573
Black Bean Dip With Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top... - 34.5359
Soul Food Platter
Blackened catfish, red beans and rice, collard greens, corn bread, and NO guilt! That's the name of the game in this - and every episode - of Budget Health Nut. Why spend three to four times as much for good down-home Southern cooking when you can save both... - 18.8256
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 47.5219
Roasted Vegetable Pitas
Pierce eggplant with a fork, and place on a baking sheet.
Broil 5'/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 30 minutes or until very tender, turning frequently.
Let cool; peel and coarsely chop.
Combine eggplant, parsley, and next 5... - 44.8587
Salad Cote D Azur
1. Simmer the beets in enough water to cover until they are just tender enough to pierce with a fork, 20-30 minutes, depending on size. Plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. When cool enough to handle, drain, peel, and cut into wedges. Cover... - 38.0267
Main Dish Antipasto
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, rice-wine vinegar, herb vinegar, parsley, mustard, oregano, paprika, and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine chickpeas or kidney beans, onions, garlic and 4 tablespoons of marinade.
3)... - 49.8079
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Remove 1/2 cup lime juice mixture from bowl, and place in a blender; set remaining lime juice mixture aside.
Add cilantro leaves to blender; cover and process until smooth; set cilantro mixture... - 40.7544