- » Blacken Catfish Cajun
Blacken Catfish Cajun Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Blacken Catfish Cajun recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Blacken Catfish Cajun recipes.
Bayou Blackened Catfish
1. Sauce: In small bowl combine yogurt, green onion, and salt. Refrigerate sauce, covered.
2. Heat cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet over medium heat until very hot, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Coat fish fillets on both sides with spice mix.
4. Add oil to... - 33.3976
Blackened Fish With Salsa Verde
1. Sprinkle fish on both sides with seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the fillets and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook until just opaque, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Transfer to plates.... - 24.6168
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
In shallow bowl, combine seasoning ingredients.
Place cast-iron skillet on cooking grate over campfire.
When drop of water flicked onto skillet dances across it, skillet is hot.
Dredge... - 37.1624