- » Blackberry Roll
Blackberry Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry roll recipes.
Swiss Roll And Custard
Prepare sponge cake.
Spread evenly with blackberry jam.
Roll up; let stand until ready to use.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 3 minutes to soften.
Prepare custard in double boiler; stir in soft ened gelatin until dissolved.
Place top of double... - 34.213
Deep Dish Blackberry Cobbler
1)Prepare pastry dough.
2)Mix together sugar, flour, lemon juice, salt and blackberries.
3)Roll out half of dough into 1.8 inch thickness.
4)In a greased baking dish of size 2 quart, fit the rolled out pastry on bottom and... - 44.1338
Blackberry Roly Poly
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, flour, salt, lemon juice, and 3 1/2 cups blackberries. (Reserve 1/2 cup for decorating.)
Roll Biscuit Dough on floured board to form a rectangle 16 x 9 inches.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon, mixed... - 43.0335
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add blackberries, tossing to coat.
Pour berry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Cut slits in top crust; place... - 38.4972
Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use ready one.
2. Wash the blackberries thoroughly.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas... - 42.9144
Cynthia's Deep Dish Blackberry Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit into the baking dish.
Line the pastry with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the crust... - 43.7844
Blackberry Pie Revisited - The Aubergine Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a small bowl, beat together egg, water and salt to make egg wash and set aside.
3.In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt.
4. In a large bowl, put the blackberry puree and whisk in the flour... - 105.332
Canned Blackberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To prepare the berries, drain them reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
3. In saucepan gradually add reserved syrup to cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Cook stirring over medium heat till bubbly.
5. Stir in... - 42.1514
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2)Combine sugar ,starch and margarine.
3)Choose an 8 inch square baking dish . Toss the berries with the sugar mix and add to the dish.
4)To make the pastry, cream the shortening and add the dry ingredients with ice... - 45.4715
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Fresh blackberries from the organic market, and leaf-shaped cut-outs for the top crust, combine to make this pie a real beauty! - 98.8267
1) Using a rolling pin, crush the wafers to a crumb
2) In a bowl, using the electric mixer cream the butter and sugar till fluffy
3) Add in the eggs one at a time and continue to beat
4) Spread 2/3rd of the wafer mixture in an 8 inch square... - 42.5408
Blackberry Huckleberry Jam
1. Wash and pick blackberries; crush them.
2. Wash and pick huckleberries; leave the green ones.
3. In a large saucepan, place blackberries and add water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse... - 37.9632
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Prepare the pastry.
3 Roll out half of the pastry and line 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
4 Cook blackberries just until heated through.
5 Remove 1 cup of the juice and keep aside.
6 ... - 44.7055
Pear And Blackberry Pie
1. Combine flour with butter and sugar in a blender or food processor until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl and, using a knife, mix in water, quickly knead to bind. Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place pear slices over... - 38.4896
Wild Blackberry Plum Butter
1. Wash and pick berries.
2. Pit unpeeled plums; cut into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruits and water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse sieve, force the mixture through it to get... - 38.6492
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 140.229
Beautiful Blackberry Pie
1. To make the diet piecrust dough, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, mixing quickly after each... - 49.0385
Cook blackberries for 20 minutes; add sugar.
Bring to a rolling boil; cook for 20 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; skim.
Pour into hot sterilized jars; seal with paraffin. - 25.8156
Combine all ingredients in large deep saucepan.
Bring to full rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly, and cook until very thick, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Ladle into sterilized jars and seal with paraffin or canning lids - 23.9235
Blackberries And Apples In A Pie
Line a well-greased 20 cm./8 in.pie plate with half the dough.
Arrange the apples, blackberries, sugar and cinnamon in the dough case.
Roll out the remaining dough to a circle large enough to cover the pie and place it over the filling.
Crimp the edges to... - 33.2067
Blackberry And Apple Hat
The combination of blackberry with apple is an old favorite, and never better than when inside a suet crust.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin.
Roll out the suet crust into a circle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out a quarter and line the basin.
Peel, core and slice... - 36.1842
Deep Dish Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the dough to a lightly... - 34.4325
Blackberry Meringue Pie
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, mix in sugar, egg and enough water to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.9994
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.923
Blackberry And Apple Pie
1) Take a bowl and sift flour in it.
2) Peel, scrape, and dice the apples.
3) Pour butter and blend until it resembles breadcrumbs.
4) Beat in egg yolk, sugar, and water to make a dough.
5) Roll half amount of dough and line a pie... - 48.1422
Blackberry Raspberry Tart
Roll out puff pastry to a 3/16-inch thickness.
Cut a 12 X 6-inch rectangle for base of tart, and place on a dampened baking sheet.
Cut 4 strips of pastry 1 1/2 inches wide to make sides of tart €”2 strips will be 12 inches long and 2 will be 6 inches... - 37.4461
Red Velvet Crepes With Cheesecake Filling And Blackberry Coulis
1. For the red velvet crepe batter: In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolk, milk, water, salt, sugar, vanilla and melted butter, whisk it until foamy.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, food coloring and whisk until smooth. Let the batter sit for... - 119.268
Summery Blackberry Cobbler
Have trouble feeding your kids with fruits? Try wrapping them under yummy cobblers. Betty whomps up a most and fruity cobbler that us so delish that you will have trouble stopping your kids from gorging into them again and again. Easy to make and good to... - 109.919
Blackberry Roly Poly
Try this delicious version of Blackberry Roly Poly recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Blackberry Roly Poly, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 49.1752
Blackberry And Apple Crispy With Nut Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Oil an 8-by-8-inch glass baking dish. In a large bowl, toss the sliced apples with the blackberries, granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons of the flour. Scrape the filling into the prepared baking dish.
2. In another large bowl,... - 28.0133
Apple And Blackberry Lattice Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a saucepan and combine apples, sugar and water. Cook the mixture until apples are soft but not soggy.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow the mixture to cool.
4) Stir in blackberries in the apple... - 39.8953
Line a 9-inch pieplate with half of pastry, set aside.
Combine berries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, toss well.
Spoon berry mixture into pastry-lined pieplate.
Dot mixture with butter.
Roll out remaining pastry to 1/8-inch thickness, and cut... - 32.8038
Lattice-top Apple Pies With Blackberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Divide the apples equally between two large saucepans.
Add half of the sugar, lemon rind and juice to each pan: Cover tightly and cook the apples gently for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft.
Pour the cooked apples into large... - 43.8999
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.9774
Orange Blackberry Tarts
To make the pastry, process 1/4 cup flour, the zest, and sugar with the metal blade of a food processor until the zest is as fine as the sugar, about 2 minutes.
Add the remaining 1 cup flour, butter, and salt and process until the mixture resembles coarse... - 44.5756
Quick Blackberry And Apple Pie
Blackberry And Apple Pie has an Extraordinary taste. The apples and blackberry gives the Blackberry And Apple Pie Splendid taste. Must catch it - 41.1666
Fresh Blackberries With Hazelnut Cheese
1. Sort through the blackberries and discard any that look hard or even slightly red. Mix the brown sugar and Angostura bitters with the remaining blackberries.
2. In a frying pan toast the hazelnuts and add the caster sugar when they have coloured. Shake the... - 26.2468
Apple & Blackberry Pie
Sift the flour, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and fat and cut into small pieces.
Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture and knead to a dough.
Chill for 20 minutes.
To... - 46.89
Blackberry Or Crushed Strawberry Jam
To prepare fruit, put about 2 qts fully ripe berries through food chopper using coarse blade or crush completely one layer at a time so that each berry is reduced to a pulp.
Measure sugar and 4 c prepared fruit into large saucepan, mix well, and bring to a... - 29.8738
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 107.327
Apple And Blackberry Crumble Pie
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in egg yolk with enough iced water to bind. Alternatively, make the pastry in a food processor. Wrap pastry and... - 37.1451
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Making jam at home is a wonderful way to keep a little bit of summer in the kitchen throughout the year. Look for low cost fruit in your back yard, at U-Pick farms, farmer's markets or sales at your local grocery store. - 130.866
1. In a bowl, sift flour and salt, rub in the butter, add egg and three tablespoons of sugar and work ninto a soft dough; chill for twenty minutes
2. In another bowl, add the berries and sprinkle the remaining sugar on it; leave to drain on a sieve... - 41.6806
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Raspberry Almond Rolls
1. Add first 8 ingredients to bread machine (with a capacity of at least 10 cups) according to manufacturer's directions. Select dough cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Cover; let rest 10 minutes. On a floured surface, roll... - 34.5798
Raspberry And Cream Jelly Roll
The filling for this delightful summer sweet can be made with strawberries, loganberries or blackberries.
Line a 9 x 12 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper.
Brush lightly and evenly with oil or melted unsalted butter.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until... - 41.4573
Put berries in baking pan; sprinkle with enough sugar to sweeten.
Mix butter, rolled oats, flour, and brown sugar until crumbly; sprinkle over berries.
Bake at 350Â°F about 30 minutes, until lightly browned. - 29.0145
Harlequin Jam Tart
Roll the pastry out thinly and line an 8 inch pie plate as for Treacle Tart.
With a knife mark the bottom pastry across into 8 equal triangles.
Spread each triangle with jam, alternating the colors.
Cut the pastry trimmings into narrow strips and arrange them... - 28.9685
Highland Mist Dessert
With a rolling pin crush the macaroons, add the 2-3 tablespoons cream and the whisky and stir the mixture to a paste. Spread a layer of the mixture in a crystal or glass bowl and cover it with a layer of vanilla whipped cream. Repeat the layers until all the... - 24.95
Halloween Cocktail - The Vampire Bite
The Vampire Bite, our first real Halloween cocktail of the season 2012. The flavor profile is definitely unique and intense and the color fits the theme of the month. The flavors of sweet grape juice, a hint of blackberry and a dry bite of cranberry juice... - 113.868
1. Place the oil and honey in a pan and heat gently. Stir in the oats and coconut and mix thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle into a greased 23 cm (9 inch) round flan dish and fork to the edges.
3. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F, for 30-35 minutes, until golden.... - 28.7773
Berry Oat Muffins
1. In a bowl with a mixer on high speed, beat 1/2 cup butter and the sugar until well blended. Beat in egg and yogurt.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Stir in oats. Add raspberries and stir gently... - 30.2164
Fruit And Flowers
1. Place the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smooth the icing around the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2. Pile the fruits up on top... - 30.4231
Pound the chicken flat with a meat mallet.
Cut the grapes in half and place a few grapes on the chicken along with 1 oz (30 g) of cheese and a sprinkling of shrimp.
Roll the chicken to enfold the filling inside.
Place on a baking pan and refrigerate for 1... - 40.7848
Ocean Perch Rollups
Place the perch between two pieces of waxed paper, pound flat with a meat mallet.
Cut the grapes in half and place a few grapes on the perch along with 1 oz (30 g) of cheese and a sprinkling of shrimp.
Roll the perch to enfold the filling inside.
Place on a... - 41.6773
Bramble And Apple Pancakes
Bramble And Apple Pancake is a delicious recipe you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Bramble And Apple Pancake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 41.8572
Bumbleberry Apple Pie
Looking for Bumble berry Apple pie?I am sure you will love this recipe of Bumble Berry Apple pie.You will find this colorful version of Bumble Berry apple Pie,a perfect,after dinner dessert.This Bumble Berry Apple Pie is made with an exciting mixture of... - 49.7661
Four Berry Spread
Crush berries in large kettle.
Stir in pectin; bring to full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar; return to full rolling boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; skim off any foam.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 33.257
Four Fruit Layer Pudding
You can use a selection of any fresh or dried fruit for this pudding, but it looks most attractive with layers of contrasting colors.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin and prepare a steamer.
Roll out suet crust thinly.
Cut out a small circle to fit the bottom of... - 37.6066
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 29.003
Prepare pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine flour, tapioca or cornstarch with sugar and salt.
Sprinkle mixture over berries, and toss lightly with a fork.
Scrape into prepared pie shell.
Dot with butter.
Dampen edges, and cover with rolled-out top... - 35.4679
Raspberries With Lemon Whirligigs
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Gradually stir in water.
Bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Place berries in a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish; pour hot sauce evenly over... - 29.8434
1) Cut the trifle sponge into half horizontally and place the trifle in a small shallow ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the sherry.
2) Top of the cake with the ice cream and pile over the fruit.
3) Stiffly whisk... - 36.239
On lightly floured surface, roll out a little more than half of the pastry; fit into 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Trim and flute edge.
Roll out remaining dough.
Using maple leaf cutter, cut out shapes; chill on baking sheet.
In large saucepan, combine apples,... - 40.7477
Very Berry Peach Pies
Baked in 1/2-pint Mason jars, these adorable little pies are brimming with blackberries, blueberries and peaches! Vickie & Jo Ann share their easy-to-make crust tips for these delicious picnic favorites, plus a fun crafty tip for serving them in style! - 124.576
New Zealand Style Shortcake
Combine flour, lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make well in center.
Combine yolks and 1/2 cup cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a fork, stir till dough begins to cling together.
Divide in... - 38.0573
Berry Preserves is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to prepare for your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of Berry Preserves; I am sure you would love to try this one! - 29.6679
Apple And Berry Turnovers
1. Place the berries in a bowl, add the caster sugar and mix together.
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and unroll the pastry. Cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares and brush around the edges of each piece with some of the beaten egg.
3. Spoon a few... - 26.8419
Poulet Kenneth And Gloria
Place the berries in a food processor.
Process into a puree.
Press through a fine sieve and place into sauce pot.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lemon juice and peel.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce has yielded 1 1/2 cups (375... - 41.0573
1) Take a medium-size bowl. Add flour, sugar, and about 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
2) Cut butter and run in the mixture to resemble coarse cornmeal.
3) Divide the egg into yolk and white, and reserve the white. Mix yolk to 1/3... - 40.6446
Berry Good Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture into a 6-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl; cut in butter with a... - 37.0422
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 38.7968
Fresh Fruit Tartlets
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Take the tartlet pan and line it with aluminum foil.
3) Take flour in a bowl and add butter or margarine. Knead the flour properly.
4) Take egg yolks, water, lemon rind and sugar. Mix them... - 46.1264
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
Berry Crisps are a quick dessert to make and will leave everyone asking for more! - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Ribbon Cakes is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare dessert recipe, this Ribbon Cake is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.0048
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
Blueberry Streusel Slice
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in Swiss roll tin. Prick the base with a fork evenly.
2. Rub together the flour, baking powder, butter or margarine, breadcrumbs,... - 40.7014
Holiday Special Berry Cobbler
With holidays just around the corner, are you looking for a special recipe to suit the occasion? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Holiday Special Berry Cobbler. The dish is a very impressive... - 82.5603
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Add apples, berries, and rhubarb; gently toss to combine.
3. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll... - 38.5515
1) Form the pastry into a ball and divide in half.
2) Over lightly floured surface, roll out half of pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate, with the rolled pastry.
4) Place the pie plate in refrigerator with the remaining... - 49.933
Old-fashioned Berry Cobbler
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch baking dish or 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine berries, jam, tapioca and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix gently.
Spread in greased dish.
Dot with 2 tablespoons margarine.
Bake at 425Â°F for 15 to 20 minutes... - 42.4995
Prizewinning Orange Scones With Berries And Cream
1) Preheat oven hot to 425 degrees F.
2) Grease a baking sheet lightly.
3) Prepare scones in a small bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter till mixture... - 48.2385
Fresh Berry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) In a bowl, make the piecrust mix as instructed on package label.
3) Make a ball of piecrust mix, divide in two.
4) Lightly dust work surface with flour and roll out half of pastry into an 11 -inch round.
5) Line a... - 47.0715
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Slice the strawberries and transfer into a medium bowl. Add in 1/4 sugar and refrigerate the berries.
3) To make the shortcake, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Using a pastry blender, blend... - 46.4452
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Lemon Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place a sheet of parchment on an ungreased baking pan of 8X12-inch dimensions.
2) In a bowl, add the egg whites with salt, whipping them to get stiff peaks.
3) Add in the vanilla extract and fold gently... - 44.0152
Blueberry Frangipane Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 190°F/375°C/ Gas 5. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the caster sugar and lemon rind, stir well, then add the water and mix to a firm... - 41.128
Apple Berry Crisp
Do you love dessert? Here is a recipe of healthy dessert, which you are surely going to enjoy for any special family occasion. The combination of apple and fruits with oats and whole wheat flour offers plenty of nutritional contents. Taste wise it is too good... - 114.213
Italian Triple Berry Tart
This Italian Triple Berry Tart is a dreamy dessert ! Try this tremendous bake of blueberries, raspberries and blueberries and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Italian Triple Berry Tart are welcome ! - 48.4929
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93