- » Blackberry Raspberry Jam
Blackberry Raspberry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry raspberry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry raspberry jam recipes.
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 43.8009
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the blackberry jam and beat well.
Dredge the pecans and raisins in some of the flour.
Sift the remaining flour, salt, cloves,... - 41.9416
Kentucky Jam Cake
Mix flour, soda, salt and spices.
Combine buttermilk and whiskey.
Gradually beat in sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy Add egg yolks and beat thoroughly.
Alternately add flour and buttermilk mixtures, beating after each... - 47.3206
Harlequin Jam Tart
Roll the pastry out thinly and line an 8 inch pie plate as for Treacle Tart.
With a knife mark the bottom pastry across into 8 equal triangles.
Spread each triangle with jam, alternating the colors.
Cut the pastry trimmings into narrow strips and arrange them... - 26.354
Three Berry Skillet Jam
This Three Berry Skillet Jam tastes extraordinary. A terrific combo of crushed raspberries, blackberries and strawberries this fruity spread makes my breakfast bread taste heavenly ! Try this Three Berry Skillet Jam and let me know if you like it ! - 37.0876
Buttery Jam Cookies
These are fluffy, moist (and not too buttery) cookies that could really well with an afternoon tea. I used apricot passion fruit jam, but I would love to experiment with blackberry or raspberry or a mixed fruit preserves. - 51.7512
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 39.3321
Raspberry Almond Rolls
1. Add first 8 ingredients to bread machine (with a capacity of at least 10 cups) according to manufacturer's directions. Select dough cycle. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Cover; let rest 10 minutes. On a floured surface, roll... - 32.1434
Crush blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries; measure 2 cups.
In large bowl combine 2 cups crushed berries, the sugar, and nutmeg.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine pectin and lemon juice.
Add to the berry mixture; stir for 3 minutes.
Ladle at once into... - 31.6713
Tennessee Jam Cake
Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in preserves and eggs.
Add combined dry-ingredients to creamed mixture, alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into three greased and floured 9-inch... - 42.7423
Beat egg yolks with 6 tablespoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until thick.
Scald cream and beat gradually into egg-yolk mixture.
Line a baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inches) with macaroons, cut into halves.
Pour custard over them.
Set dish in pan of... - 37.2892
Ribbon Cakes is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare dessert recipe, this Ribbon Cake is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 41.6381
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 37.0678
Stack dessert crepes one at a time; place layer of applesauce, custard, or preserve between each 2 crepes.
Top with liqueur; cut into quarters with sharp knife. - 19.0074
Old-fashioned Berry Cobbler
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch baking dish or 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine berries, jam, tapioca and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix gently.
Spread in greased dish.
Dot with 2 tablespoons margarine.
Bake at 425Â°F for 15 to 20 minutes... - 41.3069
Queen Of Puddings
Vary this old favorite by putting raspberries or blackberries in the bottom of the dish.
Mix together the breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Add the lemon rind and butter to the milk and heat gently until the butter melts, then pour over the... - 40.3056
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 23.9713
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 35.0593