- » Blackberry Pie
Blackberry Pie Recipes
Blackberry pie is a sweet pie made of blackberry filling, where the filling is either in the form of fresh blackberries or blackberry jam. This pie is one of the favorite summer time desserts of Ireland and is ... More »
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Fresh blackberries from the organic market, and leaf-shaped cut-outs for the top crust, combine to make this pie a real beauty! - 114.643
Blackberry Pie Revisited - The Aubergine Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a small bowl, beat together egg, water and salt to make egg wash and set aside.
3.In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar and salt.
4. In a large bowl, put the blackberry puree and whisk in the flour... - 108.663
Beautiful Blackberry Pie
1. To make the diet piecrust dough, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, mixing quickly after each... - 47.8197
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.8621
Peach Blackberry Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl add cornstarch, tapioca, and cinnamon.
3) Mix honey and combine.
4) In a large bowl add peaches, blackberries, and lemon juice. Toss to combine.
5) Stir in the honey mixture.
6)... - 45.6241
Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Prepare your favorite recipe of shortcrust pastry or use ready one.
2. Wash the blackberries thoroughly.
3. Peel, core and slice apples. Toss them with a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas... - 43.3694
Cynthia's Deep Dish Blackberry Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Roll out half of the pastry dough and fit into the baking dish.
Line the pastry with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the crust... - 43.2518
The blackberry pie is a delicious pie made with fresh seasonal blackberries. Flavored with a hint of lemon, the blackberry pie is baked with a plain pastry shell and sweetened with sugar. Hearty and a wholesome dessert, this blackberry pie can be served with... - 42.4882
Canned Blackberry Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. To prepare the berries, drain them reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
3. In saucepan gradually add reserved syrup to cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Cook stirring over medium heat till bubbly.
5. Stir in... - 41.6031
Pear And Blackberry Pie
1. Combine flour with butter and sugar in a blender or food processor until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl and, using a knife, mix in water, quickly knead to bind. Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Place pear slices over... - 40.1174
Mix blackberries with sugar, salt, and flour.
Fill pastry-lined pie pan.
Dot with butter.
Adjust top crust.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate (350° F.) and bake 25 minutes longer.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 36.838
Fresh Blackberry Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half of the pastry; trim pastry to edge of pie plate.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add blackberries, tossing to coat.
Pour berry mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Cut slits in top crust; place... - 36.7427
Brandied Blackberry Pie
Prepare an 8-inch pie shell and lattice strips for top crust; set aside.
Gently toss blackberries with a mixture of the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and orange peel.
Turn into unbaked pie shell, heaping berries slightly at center; dot with butter.
Complete as... - 36.2775
Brandied Blackberry Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry; refrigerate.
Place the blackberries in a large bowl.
Squeeze lemon juice over berries; sprinkle with sugar and brandy.
In a small bowl, drizzle breadcrumbs with melted butter; toss to coat.
Let stand for about 5... - 36.2667
Line a 9 inch pie pan with half the pastry.
Save remaining pastry for top crust.
Chill both while preparing the blackberries.
Combine berries with flour, sugar, and lemon juice.
Spoon into pie shell and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust slashed in several... - 34.0256
I doubt if there can be some dessert as wholesome and delicious as this Blackberry Pie! A wonderful dessert for those with sweet tooth, I even serve this Blackberry Pie for mu breakfast. It is simple and so do give ita try! - 33.8278
Deep Dish Apple And Blackberry Pie
1. Make the pastry. Put the flour and salt in a food processor, add the butter and pulse briefly until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the water and process again until the pastry just starts to come together. Transfer the dough to a lightly... - 32.4916
Line a 9-inch pieplate with half of pastry, set aside.
Combine berries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, toss well.
Spoon berry mixture into pastry-lined pieplate.
Dot mixture with butter.
Roll out remaining pastry to 1/8-inch thickness, and cut... - 32.4902
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Gently stir in blackberries.
Pour into pastry shell; chill until firm.
Garnish each... - 24.0679
Ron, owner/chef of Bubby's Pie Company, invites us into his personal kitchen and teaches us the secrets of his famous blackberry pies. Don't drool too hard, its bad for your keyboard. - 14.3715
Blackberry Pie Recipes By Category