- » Blackberry Liqueur
Blackberry Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry liqueur recipes.
Combine all ingredients in large deep saucepan.
Bring to full rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly, and cook until very thick, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Ladle into sterilized jars and seal with paraffin or canning lids - 23.9235
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 28.5005
1. Muddle the fresh blackberries with lime in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, blackberry liqeueur, simple syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into a tulip glass.
4. Top with soda and float blackberry brandy or liqueur on top.
5. Serve chilled. - 104.155
Pour the bourbon, vermouth, blackberry liqueur, lemon juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass and drop it in. - 26.0555
1) To prepare creme fraiche: Add buttermilk or sour cream to heavy cream.
2) Give a stir and allow to stand at room temperaturefor 6 to 8 hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least a day before using.
3) If you have no intention to prepare,but... - 38.5435
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
If using frozen blackberries, thaw them.
Drain canned berries.
Cut a slice from the top of each grapefruit and scoop out the flesh.
Remove the core, pith and seeds.
Chop the flesh and mix with the blackberries.
Stir in the confectioners' sugar and liqueur or... - 41.9235
Lady Baltimore Cake With Blackberry And Chambord Billing
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
In a large bowl cream the butter with an electric mixer on high speed and then add the sugar, reserving 1/4 cup of sugar.
Beat until fluffy.
Add the extracts.
Reduce... - 44.1162
1. If you're using cream, whip it till it turns stiff; fold in half the berries into it (or yogurt)
2. In a frying pan, melt butter, add the rest of the sugar and dissolve
3. Place bread slices on the pan and fry on one side; remove on to a plate with... - 39.2782
Blackberry Apples Rocky Mountains
1) Cut the top of the apples and core out the pulp.
2) Reserve the pulp.
3) Brush apples with lemon juice.
4) In a double boiler, blend sugar, cornstarch, and eggs.
5) Blend in milk with calvados and stir until thick.
6) Blend in the... - 47.3828
Figs And Blackberries On Toast
1. Quarter the figs, though not slicing them all the way through
2. Cut out four pieces of double thickness foil in squares, place three figs and a quartr of the blackberries on each
3. Cut the orange rind into thin strips and mix with the juice... - 37.0322
Stack dessert crepes one at a time; place layer of applesauce, custard, or preserve between each 2 crepes.
Top with liqueur; cut into quarters with sharp knife. - 21.3428
Combine ice, vodka, Cointreau, blackberry liqueur, raspberries and apple juice in blender; blend well.
Pour into highball glass. - 18.8057
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 104.428
Aunt Roberta Cocktail, How-to
Aunt Roberta cocktail, evidence that no matter what type of cocktail you make with 1 oz. of absinthe it will taste like you used absinthe. There are no nuances in this build. - 0
The Legend Martini
The Legend Martini, an ugly presentation with its "dirty water" look, but the flavor is a worthwhile experience. A sour rich raspberry flavor with a nice lime balance with a dry finish finish and no vodka flavor or burn. This could be a heavy hitting cocktail... - 0
Poached Figs With Raspberries In Red Wine
Place the berries in a food processor with the lemon and orange juice and process until smooth.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan.
Discard the pips.
Add the sugar and the red wine to the berry puree and place... - 47.3244
Layered Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the Sour Cream Dressing: Combine the yogurt, sour cream, sugar, liqueur, orange rind and almond extract in a small bowl.
2. Assemble the Salad: Place the pineapple chunks in a 2-quart glass or crystal bowl. Arrange the strawberry halves, cut-side... - 37.4831
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
Red Wine And Cassis Strawberries
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to quarter the strawberries.
2. In a large glass bowl,
3. Combine the sugar, liqueur, wine, and mint and quartered berries
4. Use to serve immediately or after refrigerating for up to 8... - 40.4783
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, combine the 2 cups blackberries, 2 cups raspberries, fructose, water, and lime juice.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring often.
Then reduce heat and simmer until blackberries mash readily, 3 to 4 minutes.
Whirl mixture, a portion... - 34.4098
How To Make Sangria Blanc
Savor beautiful weather by quenching your thirst with a fortified Sangria Blanc. Mixologist Jamie Boudreau shows you how to grab a pitcher and mix up your favorite fruit, white wine, gin and a lighter liqueur, such as elderflower! - 0
Chocolate Strawberry Torte
Lay pie shell flat on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet.
Fold edge under 1/2 inch, and flute to form a slight rim.
With a fork, prick pie shell at about 1-inch intervals.
Bake in a 425° oven until light golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes; cool on a rack.
Use, or... - 36.3321
Fruited Cheese Filling
1) Rinse berries well and pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a food processor, blender or mixer, combine cottage cheese, sugar, orange liqueur or juice and vanilla. Process until the mixture turns smooth.
3) Use a bowl, to spoon... - 29.6626
Papaya And Apples With Berry Sauce
1. Core but do not peel the apple; peel and seed the papaya. Cut both fruits into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl toss the apple cubes with the lemon juice; set aside.
3. In a blender combine the berries, liqueur, if using, and honey, and process until... - 30.2203
Bursting With Berries Bundt Cake
Brimming with fresh berries, this slightly sweet, dense cake is the perfect summer time dessert and a favorite for picnics, Sunday morning breakfast, or anytime get-togethers. We also share a tip to keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of the pan! - 121.883
Berries Under Meringue
Prepare Orange-Ginger Sauce; set aside.
Place berries close together in a single layer in center of a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof rimmed platter.
Spoon liqueur over berries.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed... - 40.0767
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat six 8-ounce souffle cups with no-stick spray.
Add 1 teaspoon of the sugar to each cup and swirl to coat the bottom and sides.
Distribute 3/4 cup of the blackberries and 3/4 cup of the raspberries among the cups.
Grate 1/2... - 48.1422
Blueberry Frangipane Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 190°F/375°C/ Gas 5. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the caster sugar and lemon rind, stir well, then add the water and mix to a firm... - 41.128
The Twelvemonth Summer
1) Avoid crushing fruit, but if you are using a tough-skinned fruit, like damsons or sloes, either prick them or cut into slices.
2) For strawberries,cut into halves.
3) For peaches, leave the skins intact, but halve and pit them.
4) In a clean jar... - 34.9183
Peaches With Custard
1. Place peach halves cut side down in an ovenproof dish. Evenly pour over Amaretto, sprinkle sugar over the top and bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
2. Heat berries with brown sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a medium saucepan until simmering. Remove... - 34.7266
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare and baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On a work surface sprinkle granulated sugar and unroll the puff pastry sheet, place it on top.
4. Sprinkle additional sugar on top as well, once... - 0
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 122.589
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 44.9327
Chocolate Bramble Gateau
1. Prepare 3 separate rectangular cake pans that are 600 ml (1 pint) capacity each
2. Grease the sides of the pan and line the base with the non-stick paper or the baking parchment paper
3. In a food processor, tip in the blackberries and puree... - 46.9157
Fresh Fruit Compote With Basil
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar, the 1/2 cup water, honey, and, if using, vanilla bean. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan. Cook and stir... - 34.4093
Summer Fruit Clafoutis
1) In a large bowl, place all the assorted soft fruits and pour fruit liqueur over them.
2) Cover the bowl and let it chill for 1 hour to macerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
4) In a bowl, combine milk powder, salt, sugar... - 48.1038
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 34.6652
1. Wash all the fruit, remove the stalks, skins and pits, and chop them all
2. In an ovenproof dish, add all the fruits and spinrkle four tablsepoons of sugar on top
3. Lay the cookies on top of the fruits, sprinkle liqueur on top
4. In... - 44.7277
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 45.9333