- » Blackberry Jam
Blackberry Jam Recipes
Blackberry Jam is a kind of fruit preserve flavored with blackberry; crushed fresh blackberries are used for the preparation, along with powdered sugar and water. Some preparations also add a dash of lemon juice to ... More »
Blackberry Huckleberry Jam
1. Wash and pick blackberries; crush them.
2. Wash and pick huckleberries; leave the green ones.
3. In a large saucepan, place blackberries and add water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse... - 38.1715
Freezer Blackberry Jam
1)In a 2-quart casserole of microwave, place blackberries at medium (50% power) for 4 to 5 minutes.
2)Stir it after half the defrosting time is over.
3)Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4)In the mixture add sugar and let it stand for 20 minutes, stirring... - 37.5469
Apple And Blackberry Jam
1. In a saucepan, add thin slices of apples along with the blackberries and water; allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for fifteen minutes; keep crushing the fruit against the sides of the pan
3. Add sugar and stir continuously,... - 35.6396
Blackberry Lemon Jam
1. In a large saucepan, cook lemons in water for 20 minutes.
2. Add sugar and berries; cook for another 20 minutes until mixture is thick.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
4. Using a clean and dry... - 35.6006
Homemade Blackberry Jam
Are you bored of the same old spread you try every other day? This Blackberry Jam is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Blackberry Jam and excite your family's palate and... - 32.8429
Blackberry Jam is a delicious and highly tempting jam especially for all blackberry lovers like me! This delicious and visually appealing Blackberry Jam is great for your parties. Try it! - 31.3656
1. In a bowl sieve or mash blackberries and sugar and stir the mixture well.
2. Keep it aside for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals. Stir in pectin and mix for another 3 minutes.
3. Add to a waxed or rigid plastic container, seal and... - 31.2001
Freezer Blackberry Jam
Place blackberries in a 2-quart casserole; microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring after half the defrosting time.
Stir again; let stand 5 minutes.
Add sugar; let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine pectin and water in a... - 30.0396
1) Rinse berries.
2) Puree them in a food processor and strain through a sieve.
3) In a sauce pan, blend puree with sugar and bring to a boil.
4) Again simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
5) Take clean, sterile jars; pour the mixture into... - 27.632
Combine the blackberries and 1/2 cup water in a large kettle and cook until soft.
Press the blackberries through a sieve or a food mill, then add the sugar, fruit juices and grated rind.
Cook over high heat, stirring to prevent sticking, until the liquid... - 26.4966
Pick over the blackberries, wash gently but thoroughly.
Place the berries in the pan with the lemon juice and simmer gently until the fruit is cooked and well softened.
Add the sugar and stir over a low heat till dissolved.
Bring to the boil and boil rapidly... - 26.1264
Cook blackberries for 20 minutes; add sugar.
Bring to a rolling boil; cook for 20 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; skim.
Pour into hot sterilized jars; seal with paraffin. - 26.0111
Combine all ingredients in large deep saucepan.
Bring to full rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly, and cook until very thick, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Ladle into sterilized jars and seal with paraffin or canning lids - 24.1393
Blackberry Jam Recipes By Category