- » Blackberry Cheese
Blackberry Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry cheese recipes.
Ron, owner/chef of Bubby's Pie Company, invites us into his personal kitchen and teaches us the secrets of his famous blackberry pies. Don't drool too hard, its bad for your keyboard. - 12.8277
The Farm Chicks know that simple ingredients can make for amazing treats and want share their secrets with you. - 12.007
Apple And Blackberry Cheese
1. Place the apples, blackberries and honey in a heavy-based pan, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, until soft.
2. Cool slightly, then place in a blender or food processor and work until smooth. Sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Place the cream cheese in a bowl... - 23.9432
Real Texas Blackberry Cream Cheese Pecan Coffee Cake Part 1 Of 5
If you are on the lookout for a simple cake recipe that will leave your taste buds pleased and has a lot of interesting layers and flavors, then watch this 5 Part video by Ramona Werst. Learn as she takes you step-by-step procedure to make a delicious cake.... - 106.631
Fresh Blackberries With Hazelnut Cheese
1. Sort through the blackberries and discard any that look hard or even slightly red. Mix the brown sugar and Angostura bitters with the remaining blackberries.
2. In a frying pan toast the hazelnuts and add the caster sugar when they have coloured. Shake the... - 26.2468
Cheesy Blackberry Shake
Want to treat your guests with something special - try this cheesy blackberry shake recipe. It's cheesy, it's creamy, it's thick and it's really fabulous. Your friend will remember this shake forever. Watch the video and follow the easy steps to prepare. - 101.139
Mascarpone Cheesecake With Blackberry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed. Press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of an 8-inch springform pan.
2. In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, eggs, and... - 37.0916
Cream Cheese Icing With A Purple Twist
This cream cheese icing recipe is not only a butter-less one but it is naturally beautiful with a purple “Twist”. If you do not like adding artificial coloring to your icings and frosting, watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make a gorgeous purple blue... - 114.51
Red Velvet Crepes With Cheesecake Filling And Blackberry Coulis
1. For the red velvet crepe batter: In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolk, milk, water, salt, sugar, vanilla and melted butter, whisk it until foamy.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, food coloring and whisk until smooth. Let the batter sit for... - 119.268
Blackberry Yogurt Cream Dessert
Set aside 16 berries for garnish; strain remaining berries through fine sieve to remove seeds.
Blend strained berries with cream cheese, yogurt, honey, egg yolks, vodka, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks... - 38.8796
Blackberry Jalapeno Sauce Over Brie By Saucy Mouth
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce is an amazing sauce. The Chef uses this sauce over brie cheese but you can also use it over the steaks. You can surely make this sauce for a party or an occasion. - 107.035
Frosted Blackberry Mold
1) In 3 cups of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
2) Stir in 3 cups of cold water, the pineapple and the blackberries
3) Using an electric mixer, soften the cream cheese and then add in the sour cream and the sugar
4) Spread the cream cheese over the... - 38.4805
Holiday Brie And Blackberry Jam En Croute
Holiday season is here and everyone is looking for really easy but also super fancy appetizer recipes to “wow” their guest. This is one recipe that is surely going to be remembered by your guests. Serving various cheeses with crackers is pretty gourmet... - 99.1188
1. Place the cream cheese, yogurt, rosewater and honey in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
2. Divide the blackberries between 4 ramekins and cover with the cheese mixture, smoothing the tops.
3. Mix the almonds with the sugar and sprinkle over the top of... - 27.3659
Blackberries With Coconut Cream
Whip the cream cheese and sour cream together until flurry.
Sweeten to taste with sugar, blend in the coconut, and pour over the chilled blackberries without mixing. - 20.9805
Blackberry Cream Pie
1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar on low speed until well blended. Gradually add milk and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes, until creamy.
2. Spread the cream cheese filling evenly in the pie shell.
3. Arr - 30.8027
Homemade Blackberry And Jalapeno Sauce
Blackberry and Jalapeno Sauce can be easily made at home. The Chef shows an easy way to make this sauce. It is a multi purpose sauce and can be used the way you like it. Do check it out! - 103.968
1. Place half the blackberries in a thick-bottomed saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until softened. Stir in 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and sprinkle in the gelatine, stirring well to dissolve. Push through a sieve... - 32.9297
Baked Blackberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease and line the base of an 18 cm / 7 in cake tin.
2. Whizz the cottage cheese in a food processor or blender until smooth, or rub it through a sieve.
3. Add the yogurt, flour, sugar, egg and egg white,... - 39.5113
Blackberry Muffins With Crumble Topping
Muffins make great snack and are easy to make. Here is a simple recipe which uses dried blackberries into muffins. Watch the video for the recipe and instructions. - 110.613
Creamy Parfait With Blackberry Prosecco Cocktail
1. In a bowl, crumble the graham crackers into a fine texture. Add sugar, butter and mix.
2. In a pan on medium high, add the above mixture, simmer and saute it until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together... - 121.087
Crust: In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter.
Press evenly onto bottom and halfway up sides of 10-inch (3 L) spring form pan.
In bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a... - 46.2117
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 45.0633
1) In a liquidizer, blend cheese, fruit, sugar and syrup, saving some fruit for garnish and then flavor with vanilla.
2) Alternatively in a bowl, collect cheese and fruit after mashing them through a nylon sieve or strainer.
3) Blend in syrup, sugar... - 34.6164
1. In a small bowl, pour 1/4 cup cold water and sprinkle gelatine over it; let it stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until the gelatine is dissolved.
3. In a small bowl, using electric mixer beat cream... - 47.8727
Minted Cottage Cheese Salad With Fruit
Mix cottage cheese and mint.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates.
Spoon cheese mixture onto each.
Arrange fruit on top; sprinkle with nuts.
Serve with Ginger-Honey Dressing. - 33.9184
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
Triple Fruit Scones With Strawberry Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl. Add sugar and mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, heavy cream and lemon extract. Stir into the flour mixture. Do not over mix.
4. Gently - 32.4496
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118
Fruited Cheese Filling
1) Rinse berries well and pat dry with paper towels.
2) In a food processor, blender or mixer, combine cottage cheese, sugar, orange liqueur or juice and vanilla. Process until the mixture turns smooth.
3) Use a bowl, to spoon... - 29.6626
Decadent Mascarpone Cheese Pie With Summer Fruit Topping
Learn to make this classic summer-spiced pie with Betty's tasty treat. Make it while entertaining guests at home or add it to your Thanksgiving table for a smashing success. Very creamy, very fruity, and very summery, this is one dessert treat worth... - 107.786
1) Spread the bread slices with 1/2 cup butter and make 6 cheese sandwiches.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk and salt together.
3) Dip the cheese sandwiches in egg mixture and saute in 1/4 cup butter, until evenly brown on both the... - 35.334
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Easy no bake cheesecake sounds great! Simply whip up your cheesecake recipe using whipping cream, sour cream and cream cheese. This recipe is so simple that even your kids can prepare the same in just a few minutes. - 101.444
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add liquid drained from fruit and enough water to make 1 cup.
Stir in blueberries and pineapple.
Pour into a 2 quart flat pan, cover, and chill until firm.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla; spread over... - 36.3819
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Continental Berry Cream
1 Cut a double-thick piece of cheesecloth large enough to line a 2-cup mold
2 Hang over the edge slightly; wring out in cold water and line the mold.
3 In a medium-size bowl, blend cream cheese and butter or margarine until smooth.
4... - 46.8211
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 3
If you are fed up of serving the same old recipes of chicken, it need not be this way any longer. Here, the chef has brought a very unique kind of chicken dish cooked in lemon caper sauce. Check out the video for recipe instructions. - 97.6427
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 29.003
Vanilla Cloud With Berries
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smoothly blended.
Slit vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape seeds into bowl with tip of a knife or add vanilla extract.
Beat until smooth and fluffy.
With mixer at high speed, gradually add... - 35.2518
Two Pastel Pies
Hull, remove blossom ends, or stem berries as necessary.
Rinse and drain.
In a food processor or blender, separately whirl 3/4 cup of each kind of berry until smoothly pureed.
Pour each puree through a fine strainer into separate bowls, rubbing pulp to... - 36.4556
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 31.155
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
1. Place jelly crystals and gelatin in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place yogurt and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add jelly mixture and process until combined.
3. Beat egg... - 34.1776
Pike Place Market Salad
1. To prepare nuts, place sugar in a small skillet over medium heat, cook 90 seconds or until sugar dissolves, stirring as needed so sugar dissolves evenly and doesn't burn. Reduce heat, stir in walnuts. Cook over low heat 30 seconds or until golden. Spread... - 35.6376
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more... - 101.215
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Very Berry Cheesecake
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a 9-inch springform pan, mix together cookie crumbs and butter until well blended.
Press firmly on bottom of pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Beat in honey, eggs, and then sour cream and... - 43.3394
Pound the chicken flat with a meat mallet.
Cut the grapes in half and place a few grapes on the chicken along with 1 oz (30 g) of cheese and a sprinkling of shrimp.
Roll the chicken to enfold the filling inside.
Place on a baking pan and refrigerate for 1... - 40.7848
Ocean Perch Rollups
Place the perch between two pieces of waxed paper, pound flat with a meat mallet.
Cut the grapes in half and place a few grapes on the perch along with 1 oz (30 g) of cheese and a sprinkling of shrimp.
Roll the perch to enfold the filling inside.
Place on a... - 41.6773
Honey-blue Fig & Pistachio Crostini
In small saucepan, combine figs, Balsamic Honey Vinegar, Madeira and vanilla bean paste. Bring mixture to boil, remove from heat, cover, and steep 30 minutes. Remove figs with slotted spoon and set aside. Add Wild Blackberry Honey to saucepan mixture; simmer... - 23.7568
Fresh & Tasty Fruit Tart
1. Preheat the oven at 375.°
2. Add the yogurt in a sieve or a yogurt cheese funnel and finely lined it using cheesecloth.
3. Place it in a bowl and keep aside for about 20 minutes.
4. Take a food processor and puree some cottage... - 43.8913
Dried Berried Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add and combine white flour, whole wheat flour, eggs, yeast, salt and powdered milk. Knead it into a dough with warm water. Once done, set it aside for 15 minutes to rise.
3. After 15... - 110.513
Mix together the biscuits and melted butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased, loose-bottomed 20 cm/8 in round cake tin.
Beat the cream cheese until it is soft.
Beat in 125 g/4 oz of the sugar, the eggs gradually, the lemon juice and half the... - 44.6897
Poulet Kenneth And Gloria
Place the berries in a food processor.
Process into a puree.
Press through a fine sieve and place into sauce pot.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lemon juice and peel.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce has yielded 1 1/2 cups (375... - 41.0573
Mama Mia A Brownie Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make brownie base: In food processor, combine brown sugar and dates. Process until dates are finely chopped. Add egg substitute, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla, and pulse... - 36.7585
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Almond Trifles With Mascarpone And Berry Port
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream together the almond paste, butter and sugar.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the rum and extract.
Add the flour, almonds, and baking powder, blending until smooth.
Pour the batter into a parchment-lined... - 39.2189
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
This delicious pasta carbonara dish only requires a handful of ingredients, and can be prepped and cooked in 20 minutes. - 30.8286
Blackberry Cheese Recipes By Category