- » Blackberry Cantaloupe
Blackberry Cantaloupe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry cantaloupe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry cantaloupe recipes.
Time Out Cocktail
Juice the melon flesh, blackberries and kiwifruit, then put the juices in a blender and process with a couple of ice cubes.
Pour into a glass and serve decorated with a few blackberries, if liked. - 25.4688
Melon And Berry
1. Cut the melon in quarters, peel and remove the seeds. Slice the quarters and arrange on crisp cress.
2. Sprinkle the berries over the cantaloupe.
3. Mix mayonnaise and cream. Spoon over the fruit. - 25.3404
A Platter Of Fruit Hors D'oeuvres
For the summer hors d'oeuvre plate select some of the fruits above and prepare as follows: Dip the peach slices in freshly chopped pistachio nuts or almonds, the pineapple segments in finely chopped mint leaves, the strawberries, blackberries or raspberries... - 25.3245
Melon Rings With Berries
Cut melon crosswise into four rings, each about 2.5cm (1 in) thick.
Remove seeds but retain rind.
Place rings on four dessert plates.
Using a sharp knife, cut around rind to release flesh; divide flesh into bite size segments without altering shape of... - 18.9397
Creme Flan Uuith Fresh Berries
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk; let stand 1 minute.
Bring remaining milk and half-and-half to a boil in medium saucepan; stir in sugar, gelatin and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Add several mint leaves.
Cool slightly;... - 37.4659
Melon With Kirsch
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine... - 40.5014
Peel melon to make serving in wedges easier, and place in center of platter.
Fill hollow center with cottage cheese.
Heap berries in mounds at intervals around melon.
Between mounds arrange separate grouping of various other fruits.
Garnish platter with fresh... - 26.8845
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 32.3551