- » Blackberry Bread Pudding
Blackberry Bread Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry bread pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry bread pudding recipes.
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
English Autumn Pudding
1. Quarter the apples, remove the cores and peel, then slice them into a saucepan. Add the plums, blackberries and apple juice. Cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes until tender. Sweeten, if necessary, with a little sugar or honey, although the fruit... - 37.8761
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers... - 34.7431
1) In a 1 I (2 pint) round shallow dishe arrange bread slice on the base and sides.
2) Ensure that bread forms the base of pudding basins and they don’t crumble when turned out.
3) In a saucepan add water and sugar. Add rhubarb, blackcurrants and... - 48.5539
Quick Summer Pudding
Aptly named, Summer Pudding contains a medley of any soft summer fruits available: raspberries, blackberries, red or blackcurrants and cherries.
Pick over the fruit, removing stems and pits.
This should leave 1 1/2 lb of prepared fruit.
Put the fruit and... - 40.6114
1. Remove crusts from bread, cut bread into 1 1/2 cm / 5/8 in fingers. Line the base of a 4-cup capacity pudding basin with bread, overlapping slightly; reserve enough for top.
2. Combine berries, sugar, lemon juice and Framboise in a medium saucepan over... - 33.4236
Bring sugar and water to the boil. Add orange rind and cherries which have been stoned. Simmer until soft. Add the other fruits and cook very gently for a few minutes. Strain and reserve the juice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice. Moisten a 3/2-cup bowl. Trim... - 34.6652
Home Made Summer Pudding
Put the fruit in a saucepan with the sugar and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until tender but not mushy.
Cut one circle of bread to fit the base of a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) pudding basin, one for the middle and one to fit the... - 40.3452
1. Cut strawberries in half, then put into a saucepan with other fruit, sugar and 3 tbsp water. Use a large saucepan so the fruit is in a shallow layer. Heat on low for 2-3 mins until the juice runs from the fruit. Remove from the heat.
2. Using biscuit... - 33.8691
My Classic Summer Pudding
1) Remove the crusts off and slice the bread thinly.
2) Line a deep pudding bowl with the slices, reserve a few for the lid.
3) Try to make the lining as even as possible, trimming where needed, and using some butter if the bread doesn't stay in... - 41.0221
Queen Of Puddings
Butter a 2 1/2-pint (1 1/4-liter) shallow baking dish.
Heat the milk, butter, granulated sugar and lemon rind slowly in a covered saucepan, stirring once as the butter melts.
When the milk is just warmed through, turn off the heat but leave the pan on the... - 46.1524
1. Grease 6 1/3-cup molds with a little butter or oil.
2. Line the molds with the bread, cutting it so it fits snugly.
3. Place the sugar in a pan with the water and heat gently, stirring freguently, until dissolved, then bring to a boil and continue to boil... - 44.2561
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.7831
Summer Fruit Pudding With Basil Syrup
1. Take a bowl, add 150 g thawed mixed fruit, half of fresh berries, half of caster sugar and basil leaves and stir thoroughly. Keep to one side.
2. Take a food processor, pass rest of the frozen fruit along with sugar through and blend to a... - 49.4416
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes (1-2 minutes longer for cur- rants); strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender, and strain to remove the seeds.
Add reserved juice and... - 28.981
1. Place sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, add berries and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until fruit is soft, but still retains its shape. Drain, reserving liquid (a), and... - 36.0627