- » Blackberry Barbecue
Blackberry Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of blackberry barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for blackberry barbecue recipes.
Fresh Blackberry Cobbler
In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, combine blackberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
Dot with butter.
Cook and stir, over medium heat, until bubbly.
For biscuit topper, in medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and cream; mix... - 36.4353
Blackberry, Apple And Fresh Fig Compote With Honey Yogurt
1. Use a potato peeler or a sharp paring knife to peel the rind from the lemon and add to a small saucepan.
2. Squeeze the lemon into the pan, removing and discarding the seeds.
3. Add sugar, elderflower cordial and water to the pan.
4.... - 47.5157
Lamb Kebab With Blackberry-mustard Glaze
In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary and salt.
Add the lamb cubes.
Toss well to coat and cover and refrigerate overnight.
Thread lamb onto kebob skewers.
Rotate for 20 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness.
Combine... - 34.6167
Chicken Topped With Fresh Berry Sauce
If you are a chicken lover, then here is something for you. Chicken topped with fresh berry sauce is a delightful dish which requires very less cooking and yet tastes heavenly. Watch the video to see how the dish is made and do try them on your own. - 131.184
Honey Berry Sauce
Combine berries and thaw; drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine cranberry juice, reserved liquid and honey in small saucepan; bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer about 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1 cup.
Remove from... - 27.4136
Summer Fruit Compote
1) In a pan, add the prepared fruit and place a lid over.
2) Shaking the pan occasionally, allow the fruit to gently cook for 15 minutes.
3) Take off the heat and stir in the sugar. Cool.
4) Chill for 1 hour, then freeze the petit-suisses for 1... - 34.6346
Raspberry CrÃ¨me Brulee
1) Preheated the oven at 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a pan, add 250g (8 oz) of each fruit.
3) Shaking occasionally, place a lid over the pan and gently cook the fruit for 3 minutes till soft.
4) Take off the heat and stir in the... - 40.0497
Myron Mixon's World-famous Cupcake Chicken
Heat a smoker to 300°F.
Using poultry shears, remove the knuckle on each end of each chicken thigh bone. Then trim the excess fat off the skin and meat of each thigh until the pieces are 3 to 4 inches wide, leaving about 1/4 inch of excess skin at the... - 36.2417