- » Blackberry
Blackberry is an edible clustered fruit, consisting of many small fruits, called drupes or druplets with a juicy core. The fruit has a fragile skin and is very dark purple in color. The fruit turns into deep red ... More »
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 141.941
Red Velvet Crepes With Cheesecake Filling And Blackberry Coulis
1. For the red velvet crepe batter: In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg yolk, milk, water, salt, sugar, vanilla and melted butter, whisk it until foamy.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, food coloring and whisk until smooth. Let the batter sit for... - 122.074
Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo
Ooh... You're gonna love the naughty tease of black pepper in this slushie. Black Pepper Blackberry Intermezzo is the thing that you should be having in your hands this Summer, if you are looking for some culinary adventure for your palate. This is a fun and... - 119.895
Baked Blackberry Cobbler
Looking for a simple dessert recipe, then this baked blackberry cobbler, should be tried. The chef has very well instructed the making of this mouth-watering blackberry cobbler with butter. It has a nice old fashioned taste and is best served warm with... - 114.652
Strawberry Blackberry Smoothie
Strawberry Blackberry Smoothie is very tasty. It is a good breakfast drink because it makes you feel full fast, since blackberries are high in fiber. Both berries are high in vitamin C, which is good for your immune system. I hope that you'll enjoy this... - 110.66
This is dessert is so easy to make and yet so delicious! You can substitute the blackberries for raspberries or strawberries if you would like. You will need some time to allow the berries to render juice and to chill the whipped cream so plan ahead! - 110.518
Homemade Blackberry Mint Granita
Who would think of combining blackberries and mint? Well like they say some ingredients are just meant to be married together. This recipe of Blackberry and Mint granita is one of those magical combination of two ingredients that work better together than... - 99.5531
Peach And Blackberry Flognarde With Thyme And Black Pepper
This is not a clafouti, it’s a flognarde, meant for the adventurous foodie. It’s a clafouti like combination using fresh peaches and black berries baked in a custard like batter. This dessert has such a unique combination of textures and flavors that it... - 86.9467
Plum And Blackberry Crumble
If you haven't tried a fruit crumble yet, try making this Plum and Blackberry Crumble . This exotic dessert is economical and it tastes great. Have a look at the recipe details in the video. - 84.0724
In 2-quart casserole, combine 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
Stir in frozen blackberries and lemon juice.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring twice.
In custard cup, combine graham... - 49.16
Blackberry Buckle Cake
1) In a bowl, mix together ¼ cup of butter, ½ cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour and cinnamon
2) Using the hands, mix in till it resembles a coarse mixture
3) In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar till fluffy and then add in the egg and beat well using... - 49.0131
Blackberry Pineapple Cobbler
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine the blackberries, pineapple and honey together.
3) In a bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in pineapple juice, then stir into the blackberry mixture.
4) Cook over a medium heat,... - 48.5444
Easy Blackberry Cobbler
1) In a bowl, using the electric mixer, cream together the sugar and the butter
2) Add in the flour and the baking powder, salt and the milk
3) Pour in the batter into a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan
4) Tip in the blackberries and sprinkle in the sugar... - 48.179
Blackberry Roly Poly
Try this delicious version of Blackberry Roly Poly recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Blackberry Roly Poly, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 47.6512
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, cornstarch and salt
2) Add in the blackberries and the lemon juice and cook over a low heat till thickened
3) Once cooked allow to cool
4) Mix in the marshmallows and milk in the saucepan and stir over a low... - 47.1255
Grand marnier Blackberry Flan
1. In a saucepan place the frozen blackberries with sugar until it dissolves.
2. Cover the saucepan and simmer and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or so; drain and reserve the juice.
3. In a bowl mix together the milk, custard powder and sugar.
4.... - 46.7405
1) Drain blackberries from can.
1) In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt .
2) In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and add egg and milk.
3) Beat till smooth.
4) Ina pitcher, pour the mixture and leave to stand for 5... - 45.0118
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Prepare the pastry.
3 Roll out half of the pastry and line 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
4 Cook blackberries just until heated through.
5 Remove 1 cup of the juice and keep aside.
6 ... - 44.932
Plum & Blackberry Cobbler
This plum and blackberry cobbler is adelicious cobbler that is best served warm. Made with balckberries and plums mixed together with sugar and flavored with anise, the cobbler is topped with a self raising flour batter of milk, sour cream and butter. this... - 44.6537
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, mix the sugar, butter and the cracker crumbs
2) Keep aside ¼ cup of the cracker mixture
3) In a 8 inch square pan, press the mixture evenly onto the base
4) In a cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
5) Tip in the ice cream and stir... - 43.9944
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, combine the black berries, sugar, flour, and lemon rind.
Stir gently to blend.
Transfer to a 2-quart baking dish.
For the topping sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
In a large... - 43.8963
Deep Dish Blackberry Cobbler
1)Prepare pastry dough.
2)Mix together sugar, flour, lemon juice, salt and blackberries.
3)Roll out half of dough into 1.8 inch thickness.
4)In a greased baking dish of size 2 quart, fit the rolled out pastry on bottom and... - 43.3197
Pear And Blackberry Crumbles
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a medium-size pan, cook the pears with granulated sugar over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the pears begins to soften and releases its juices.
3) Add the blackberries... - 43.1711
Deluxe Blackberry Cobbler
1) In a bowl, sift the sugar, salt, baking powder and then add in the milk
2) Mix well to get a smooth batter
3) In a baking dish, spread the batter
4) Pour the butter over the batter to spread evenly
5) In a bowl, add the blackberries and then the... - 43.1562
Blackberry Eton Mess
1. To make the blackberry puree, in a saucepan combine 200 grams of blackberries with the caster sugar, lemon juice and 50milliliters of cold water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce the... - 42.9501
1) Wash the blackberries and pick out the firm ones.
2) Into a medium pan, add in the blackberries, hot water, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Turn down the flame and cook the mixture uncovered for about 8 minutes.
5)... - 42.7537
Peach And Blackberry Dessert
Peach And Blackberry Dessert are the highlight of most of my dinner parties. This is a delicious dessert that I prepare especially for my husband and his guests! Try this wonderful Peach And Blackberry Dessert recipe and you understand why they love it so... - 42.6931
1) Using a rolling pin, crush the wafers to a crumb
2) In a bowl, using the electric mixer cream the butter and sugar till fluffy
3) Add in the eggs one at a time and continue to beat
4) Spread 2/3rd of the wafer mixture in an 8 inch square... - 41.3001
Measure 3 cups berries and set aside.
Combine 1 cup berries and water.
Mash berries, add water to make 1 cup.
Combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, and milk in mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, Spread batter in... - 40.825
In a small bowl, mash 2 tablespoons blackberries.
Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon paprika and cumin.
Place the chicken in an 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour the broth mixture over the... - 39.9941
Veal Chops With Blackberries
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Heat the butter and oil in a deep ovenproof skillet large enough to hold all the chops in 1 layer.
Coat the veal chops with flour; brown them on both sides in the skillet over medium heat.
Remove from skillet.
Saute the... - 39.7706
1. Prepare the fruit.
2. Tie the spices in muslin cloth to make a spice bag.
3. Sterilize preserve jars.
4. In a large heavy bottomed pan or kettle, combine brown sugar and vinegar.
5. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring... - 39.1624
1) To prepare creme fraiche: Add buttermilk or sour cream to heavy cream.
2) Give a stir and allow to stand at room temperaturefor 6 to 8 hours. Cover and refrigerate for at least a day before using.
3) If you have no intention to prepare,but... - 38.9881
Crush the blackberries in a large kettle.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
Strain through a jelly bag, reserving juice and discarding pulp.
Add water to juice if necessary to equal 2 qts.; pour into a large... - 38.8495
1) Prepare blackberry syrup in a food processor. Pulse the blackberries till partly pureed.
2) In a saucepan transfer berry puree and heat to boiling point.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes till juice is released.
4) Sieve the puree over a bowl. Press the... - 38.819
Frosted Blackberry Mold
1) In 3 cups of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
2) Stir in 3 cups of cold water, the pineapple and the blackberries
3) Using an electric mixer, soften the cream cheese and then add in the sour cream and the sugar
4) Spread the cream cheese over the... - 38.6053
This Blackberry SemiFreddo tastes incredible ! A delicious frozen dessert of blackberries and raspberries with whipped cream, this Blackberry SemiFreddo is a delicacy you'll surely vouch for ! Try this Blackberry SemiFreddo and let me know if you like it ! - 38.1095
Blackberry Pineapple Mold
1. In a bowl combine blackberries and sugar and allow them mix up for about 10 minutes.
2. Take another bowl add hot water to it and dissolve gelatin to it. Introduce fruit juice and water to it and put it into a 2-quart loaf pan.
3. Blend it... - 37.5484
1) In a bowl, add the evaporated milk and place in the refrigerator
2) Using the electric mixer, whip well
3) Dissolve the sugar in ½ cup of boiling water
4) In 2 tablespoons of cold water, soften the gelatin
5) Add the sugar to the gelatin... - 37.432
1) Choose large juicy blackberries and rinse them.
2) In a saucepan, place balckberries along with the sugar.
3) Cover with a lid and place over low heat.
4) As the fruit heats the juice will flow from the fruit.
5) Let teh fruits boil,... - 37.248
Blackberry And Geranium Bombe
1. Put the blackberries, geranium leaves and sugar in a pan and simmer for about 10 minutes, until tender. Rub through a sieve and leave to cool.
2. Place the water and granulated sugar in a pan and heat gently, stirring until dissolved. Increase the heat and... - 36.7048
Fresh Blackberry Cobbler
In 10-inch heavy skillet with tight-fitting lid, combine blackberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
Dot with butter.
Cook and stir, over medium heat, until bubbly.
For biscuit topper, in medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 2 tablespoons sugar and cream; mix... - 36.4353
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Beat until thick and glossy.
Fold in lemon juice, rind, and washed, well-drained blackberries.
Serve with a custard sauce or plain.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.3085
Wild Blackberry Plum Butter
1. Wash and pick berries.
2. Pit unpeeled plums; cut into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan, mix fruits and water; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Using a food mill or coarse sieve, force the mixture through it to get... - 36.0577
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir just until moistened.
Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt.baking pan.
Sprinkle with blackberries.
Pour juice over all.
Bake at 350° for... - 35.3649
Combine 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour and cinnamon; mix until crumbly.
Cream remaining butter and sugar well; beat in egg.
Sift remaining flour, baking powder and salt together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 35.3325
1) In a saucepan, mix together the water and the sugar and bring to a boil
2) Allow to cool
3) Add in the orange juice and the blackberry juice
4) Pour the mixture into the ice cream container
5) Freeze according to the directions
6) Scoop and... - 34.1349
1. Place half the blackberries in a thick-bottomed saucepan over a gentle heat and stir until softened. Stir in 2 teaspoons of honey.
2. Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice and sprinkle in the gelatine, stirring well to dissolve. Push through a sieve... - 33.4818
Blackberries In Framboise
Extract juice from 1 pint blackberries.
Measure 1/2 cup juice and set aside.
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon stick, lemon peel and nutmeg in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain syrup; return to sauce pot.
Add blackberry... - 33.442
Crush the blackberries and simmer until soft.
Strain through a cloth or jelly bag and measure.
About 2 quarts juice should be the yield.
Add the sugar to the juice, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Tie the spices in a bag and drop into the juice.
Simmer for... - 33.2528
Creamy Blackberry Dessert
Combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture against bottom of 8-inch square pan.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; add ice cream.
Stir to melt ice cream.
Chill until thickened; fold in pie... - 33.2077
1) Remove and discard any stems from the blackberries.
2) In a large pot, combine the blackberries and sugar together.
3) Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved.
4) Stir frequently and cook until the mixture... - 32.8235
Veal Chops And Fresh Blackberries
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Heat oil in ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add chops and cook about 4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Remove meat from pan and set aside.
? Add shallot and wine to hot pan. Cook 3 minutes over high... - 32.3548
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until smooth and soft, blending in thoroughly, then add eggs and beat until mixture is fluffy and light in color.
Add flour mixture alternately with lemon and... - 32.1355
Blackberry Pineapple Mold
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Blackberry-Pineapple Mold! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Blackberry-Pineapple Mold and continue being healthy! - 31.2477
Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
1. Place 3 cups blackberries in container of an electric blender or food, processor; cover and process 45 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a wire-mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against the sides of strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard seeds and... - 31.2106
This Blackberry Smoothie is a great drink to beat the heat.Healthy & low on fat, it is one of the best smoothies that I have ever tasted or made.Blackberries taste really nice when mixed with milk. - 31.0707
Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add blackberries.
Process until smooth.
Strain blackberry puree through a sieve, and discard seeds.
Combine blackberry puree, yogurt, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring mixture well.
Pour... - 30.9365
Soften gelatin in apple juice, heating over low heat to dissolve.
Combine gelatin with remaining ingredients.
Freeze until slushy.
Take from freezer and beat to break up ice crystals.
Refreeze until firm.
Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before... - 30.9185
Chill milk, mixing bowl and rotary beater.
Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup boiling water.
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water; add to sugar mixture, stirring until dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Beat chilled milk with rotary beater until fluffy... - 30.6749
Easy Blackberry Cobbler
Cream 1 cup sugar with butter; add flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Mix well; pour into 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Pour blackberries over batter; sprinkle remaining sugar over blackberries.
Pour boiling water over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes... - 30.3001
Layered Blackberry Dessert
Combine 3/4 cup blackberries and sugar in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Press puree through a sieve to remove seeds.
Combine yogurt and extract; stir.
Layer blackberry mixture and yogurt mixture evenly in 2... - 30.0621
Blackberry Ice has a Outstanding taste.The Sugar and Creme de Cassis gives the Blackberry Ice Incredible taste. Must catch it - 29.8103
This Blackberry Yogurt is so easy to make that even kids can make it.It is healthy & low on fat.All you need is yogurt,blackberries & sugar and you can whip up this delight in no time at all. - 29.6873
Great tasting Blackberry Punch with white rum.Lovely liquor based blackberry punch that combined with orange & pineapple juice. Have a blast. - 29.4123
In saucepan, simmer blackberries and water 15 minutes or until berries are almost soft.
Mix 1 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt until well blended.
Gradually stir into berry mixture.
Stir until boiling, simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and... - 29.3962
In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In a blender, process the tea, pineapple juice, pineapple and sugar until smooth.
Add the ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until... - 28.9796
Carefully wash berries, swishing them through cold water, and then lift them out of water on outstretched fingers into a saucepan.
Remove any hulls.
Add water, cover, and heat slowly; simmer berries for about 15 minutes.
Shake pan or stir gently during... - 28.0162
Spiced Jellied Blackberries
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add spices and orange juice.
Chill until of the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Stir in berries and chill until set.
Serve with custard sauce, or whipped or plain cream.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 28.0047
1. Combine the flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, the baking powder, salt, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in the buttermilk and butter. Mix until a soft, sticky dough forms; set aside.
2. In a heavy 10-inch skillet (preferably... - 27.9426
This rich and impressively delicious Blackberry Whirls is the right dessert to brighten up those special days. And Blackberry Whirls here are simply fabulous and flavorful and easy to make you can whip it up in minutes. So why wait just go ahead and impress... - 27.8036
Mix the margarine, sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla extract to a soft consistency .
With the motor running, add the water through the feeder tube until well-mixed.
Grease four ovenproof custard cups and place them on a baking sheet.
Put a spoonful ofjam in the... - 26.9223
1 In a pan add water and lemon rind put the cleaned blackberries in it.
2 Simmer until the fruit is tender.
3 Stir in the sugar and boil rapidly until the mixture reaches its setting point.
4 Serve as required. - 26.4992
Blackberry And Apple Compote
1 Grease a 900-1000ml (1 1/2-1 3/4 pint) (33/4 -41/2 cup) pudding basin and line it with3/4 of the suet pastry.
2 Carefully mix the apple slices and blackberries.
Fill the basin with layers of fruit, sprinkling with sugar between each layer.
Cover with the... - 26.3962
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 26.0513
Fresh Blackberries With Hazelnut Cheese
1. Sort through the blackberries and discard any that look hard or even slightly red. Mix the brown sugar and Angostura bitters with the remaining blackberries.
2. In a frying pan toast the hazelnuts and add the caster sugar when they have coloured. Shake the... - 25.8894
1. Place the cream cheese, yogurt, rosewater and honey in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
2. Divide the blackberries between 4 ramekins and cover with the cheese mixture, smoothing the tops.
3. Mix the almonds with the sugar and sprinkle over the top of... - 25.7927
Place 1 cup water and blackberries in a blender; process until smooth.
Press mixture through a sieve into a large pitcher; discard seeds.
Add remaining 5 cups water, sugar and juice to pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves.
If desired, serve in glasses... - 25.5621
Blackberry Fruit Cup
Boil all ingredients except sherry together for 20 minutes.
Strain and chill thoroughly.
Serve with 1 tsp (5 mL) sherry per glass, if desired, and ice cubes. - 24.2147
Julie Hasson takes a page from her cookbook "The Complete Book of Pies" and demonstrates a easy cobbler for summertime fruit. Go to www.everydaydish.tv to get the recipe. - 22.9621
Blackberry Peach Cooler
Crush/purée berries and strain through a fine sieve to yield approximately 1 cup purée. (If berries are frozen, partially thaw before crushing.) Combine purée with remaining ingredients, stir and pour into chilled glasses. Sparkling mineral water makes a... - 22.9525
Pour the milk into a bowl, add the rice and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of sugar. Cook on high for 8 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks and stir them in. Smooth out any lumps and then cook on low for 9 minutes until all the milk is absorbed. Fold in half the drained... - 22.7337
Blackberries With Coconut Cream
Whip the cream cheese and sour cream together until flurry.
Sweeten to taste with sugar, blend in the coconut, and pour over the chilled blackberries without mixing. - 19.692
Place the blackberries and sugar in a bowl, cover and cook for 2—3 minutes. Stir and mash lightly.
Top with the marshmallows and cook for a further 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until they have melted. Mix thoroughly into the blackberries.
Let it cool a little, then... - 19.4852
Wash the blackberries carefully in iced water, then drain in a colander.
Pack the blackberries in freezer containers, adding 1 part of sugar to 4 parts of blackberries.
Sugar may settle to the bottom of the container.
Mix thoroughly but gently after thawing... - 18.8459
Place fresh or thawed whole frozen blackberries in food mill, blender, or food processor and process until smooth. If desired, seeds may be removed by straining through a medium sieve and using a rubber spatula to press pulp through while scraping underside... - 18.5707
Cut melons in two lengthwise, scoop out seeds, wrap the two halves of each melon, hermetically sealed, in aluminium foil or plastic wrap, and chill.
Wash and clean blackberries, mix with 6 oz. castor sugar and chill.
Tinned Morello cherries can be substituted... - 18.0574
Heat butter; brown bread crumbs.
Add hard-cooked egg and heat through.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Spoon over hot drained cooked asparagus - 18.0308
Blackberry Recipes By Category