- » Black Wild Rice
Black Wild Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black wild rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black wild rice recipes.
Black Walnut Wild Rice
Looking for a slightly rustic side dish idea? Then look no further, take a look at this Black Walnut Wild Rice recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines wid rice with Black Walnuts to give that bold taste. Very easy to assemble and turns out really... - 118.207
Nutted Wild Rice
Nutted Wild Rice has a Extraordinary tasteThe Black pepper and Orange Juice gives the Nutted Wild Rice Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 40.2793
Elegant Wild Rice And Almonds
1. Cook rice.
2. Saute mushrooms and onions until tender.
3. Combine rice and vegetables. Season with freshly ground pepper.
4. Garnish with parsley and slivered almonds before serving. - 29.6767
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 33.8662
Wild Rice Saute
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer; stirring frequently. - 28.834
Dried Apricots And Wild Rice
1. Rinse wild rice in hot water and drain several times.
2. Place rice and 3 cups of the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Drain rice. Toss with scallions, apricots, and parsley.
4. Combine the... - 41.1561
Wild Rice Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse and cook rice according to package directions; set aside.
Cut enough bread into 1/2-inch cubes to measure 4 cups.
Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring after 2 minutes; set... - 41.5405
Wild Rice Pilaf With Dried Cranberries
Rinse wild rice; drain.
In 3 quart saucepan, heat wild rice and 2 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes until wild rice is tender.
Stir in dried cranberries; heat 1 minute.
Drain wild rice mixture, if... - 45.3685
Wild Rice Muffins
1 Soak the wild rice in water overnight, drain and wash well.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
3 Cook the wild rice in the water for 35 minutes.
4 Beat the cooked rice with the milk, beaten eggs and melted fat Sift the salt, baking... - 39.0903
Wild Rice Saute
This Wild Rice Saute is one of the tastiest wild rice dishes I've ever known ! Enjoy this rice with adequate irresistible seasonings and vegetables for your next meal. Feel free to suggest more about this Wild Rice Saute here. - 36.2947
Wild Rice Olive Stuffing
Prepare the wild-rice mix according to directions, using turkey-giblet broth, chicken bouillon or diluted consommd in place of water.
When cooked, uncover and stir over low heat until mixture is quite dry.
Scald and drain the salt pork and dice fine.
Saute... - 39.1838
Wild Rice With Shallots And Green Peppers
1 Soak the wild rice in water overnight, drain and wash well 2 Put the water, stock cube and salt in a saucepan, bring to the boil and add the rice.
Cook for about 40 minutes until tender.
3 Melt the butter and saute the shallots, green pepper and celery for... - 35.4833
Wild Rice And Sausage Bake
In a large saucepan, bring the water and rice to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
Drain and cover the rice to keep warm.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage until it is no longer pink.
Drain and... - 45.6894
Wild Rice Saute
1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in hot oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Put in rice, seasonings and peach schnapps and cook 1 1/2 minutes longer and stirring frequently. - 38.7263
Wild Rice And Pepper Salad
This Wild Rice and Pepper Salad tastes incredible ! You'll love this rice seasoned with a variety of peppers ! Try this Wild Rice and Pepper Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 34.8734
Wild Rice And Carrot Loaf
Wild rice and carrot loaf is a grain and vegetable recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the rice and carrot or vegetable loaf is baked in the oven to finish and is best served warm. - 42.5398
Lake Of The Woods Wild Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a skillet, gently saute the onion in butter until soft. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and gently saute for few minutes. Alternately, cook... - 41.7051
Crunchy Country Wild Rice
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a nonstick 10-inch skillet over high heat and add all of the ingredients except the Apple Syrup.
Stir and cook until the rice is tender, about 40 minutes.
If desired, add the Apple Syrup after the... - 46.264
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 124.36
Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
This Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing makes turkey a mindblowing dish ! Try out this Wild Rice and Mushroom Stuffing for your party turkey dish soon ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 31.3405
Wild Rice & Pepper Salad
Wild rice and pepper salad is a mixed rice and vegetable salad. Made with added red and yellow bell peppers along with green onions, the wild rice and pepper salad is tossed with salad dressing to flavor. With a hint of grated lemon peel to it, the wild rice... - 35.8619
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Add to butter and then add the rice, broth, grated onion, salt, pepper, and 1 cup water; stir.
Cover and simmer for about 45 minutes, adding the additional water during cooking process. - 35.048
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, changing the water several times. Cut the green scallion stems diagonally into two-inch lengths. Chop the white part of the scallions fine.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the minced white scallion and saute until... - 38.5843
Cornish Game Hens With Wild Rice Apple
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, apple, sage, marjoram, and pepper.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Transfer half the mixture to a bowl... - 43.2662
Turkey And Wild Rice Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the wild rice thoroughly with water.
3) In a pan, cover the rice with water and bring to a boil; turn off the heat, and allow to soak for 1 hour, then drain thoroughly.
4) In a skillet, saute the... - 43.8759
Wild Rice Pecan Casserole
Melt butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms, onion, green pepper and garlic.
Cook 5 minutes.
Cook 1 minute.
Rinse and drain rice; mix rice into mushroom mixture.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Turn mixture into a well-greased... - 41.7753
Wild Rice And Peas
Heat the butter in a deep saucepan and saute the scallions gently over a low heat.
Wash and drain the two measures of rice and stir them into the saute.
Then add the vegetable stock and stir the mixture over a high heat.
Add the peas, salt and pepper when the... - 27.5974
Double Wild Rice
In each saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and pinch of salt to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add wild rice to one saucepan and basmati or arborio rice to the other.
Boil 1 minute uncovered, then lower heat, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is... - 39.3914
Wild Rice & Bulgur Stuffing
In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add celery, onions and garlic; saute for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in wild rice.
Add chicken stock and 1/2 tsp salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 40 to 45 minutes,... - 39.892
Wild Rice And Chicken
1) Wash the Wild Rice well, at least a few times.
Drain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a casserole dish, add chicken breasts, broth, garlic, soy sauce, poultry seasoning and pepper.
4) Next, add in the drained rice,... - 47.8352
Wild Rice Stuffing
1) In a pan, cook the wild rice as per the package directions, dissolving the seasoned stock base into the cooking water.
2) In a large skillet, saute the celery and onions in butter, until tender.
3) Then stir in rest of the ingredients, toss gently,... - 38.1524
Wild Rice Stuffing
1) Boil the stock and add the bay leaf and wild rice.
2) Cover the mixture and reduce the heat. Gently simmer for about 30 minutes, till all the mixture has been absorbed.
3) In a skillet, partially cook the bacon.
4) Add the carrot, onion, celery and... - 41.4371
Wild Rice Country Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, saute onion in butter; remove from skillet. In same skillet, brown turkey. Sprinkle with pepper. Spread potatoes in greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine onion, turkey, wild rice, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup and sour... - 33.3468
Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Drain if necessary and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. In large nonstick skillet, melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine; add mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Remove... - 34.4281
Wild Rice Salad
Cook the rice according to the packet directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Turn into a salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw topped jar and shake thoroughly.
Drizzle over, toss... - 35.6865
Potted Squab Chicken On Wild Rice Plantation
Split squab chickens in back and remove breastbone.
Strain off the marinade (save) and let chicken dry.
Dip dried squab chicken in flour and saute until well browned.
Add soup greens (celery tops, parsley, etc.) from strained marinade, let brown, add a bit of... - 37.5533
Wild Rice With Shitake Mushrooms
1. In a large and heavy saucepan mix wild rice and salt.
2. Add 7 cups water. Boil over moderate heat.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 55 minutes keeping the saucepan partly covered. Simmer till the rice pops and the grains get tender.
4. In a... - 44.2866
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
Wild Rice With Snow Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8127
Wild Rice Rosti With Carrot Puree
1. For the puree, place the carrots in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add two pieces of orange rind. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and discard the rind.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender... - 41.8809
Wild Rice And Pork Stew
The nutty flavor of wild rice and aromatic fennel bring great depth to this autumnal stew, and it's a breeze to put together. Serve it with buttered rye bread and enjoy! - 39.6206
Wild Rice Salad With Walnut Orange Dressing
1. Bring 3 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low and simmer, partially covered, 45 minutes.
2. Cut the sprouts in half and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the pan of... - 34.6665
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Cook the wild rice and white rice separately per package directions, drain, and place in a large bowl. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the mushrooms, carrot, celery, onion, and shallots and saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.6756
Wild Rice Chicken Supreme
Prepare contents of rice and seasoning packets according to package directions.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and cook over low heat until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in half & half and chicken broth.
Cook,... - 41.9357
Wild Rice And Mushroom Casserole
Wash rice and soak overnight in cold water.
Wash and change cold water several times.
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Stir rice into boiling water.
Cover and boil 5 minutes, drain and wash again.
Add rice and salt to 3 cups (750 ml / 1 pt 4 fl oz) boiling... - 40.9084
Wild Rice, Chickpea And Rosemary Soup
1.Take a soup kettle,and add oil.
2,Add the garlic and brown it well.
3.Now add the dry ingredients like the vegetables and rice.
4.Pour the water or stock, and bring to a boil.
5.Once the rice is tender, the soup should be taken off the heat and... - 44.648
Wild Rice Minnesota Style
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Place all the ingredients except one cup of the broth in a six-cup greased casserole. Cover tightly and bake about one and one-half hours, adding more broth as necessary. - 29.191
Red And Wild Rice Salad
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add rice while stirring continuously.
3. Cover the pot and lower the heat. Simmer for 45 minutes so that the rice is cooked.
4. Check if rice is cooked. Cover and let it sit for 10 minutes more so that excess... - 49.4883
Creamy Wild Rice Soup
Rinse rice; drain.
Combine rice and 2 cups broth in a large saucepan.
Bring to boil; cover and simmer about 1 hour, or until rice is tender.
In a medium skillet, combine margarine, carrots, onion and celery.
Cover and cook over medium heat until... - 45.6583
Wild Rice Salad
Cook rice in separate pans of boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain, combine in a salad bowl and allow to cool.
Add chives, parsley, apricots and walnuts and mix well.
Combine oils, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and mustard in a screwtop... - 38.8827
Wild Rice Salad With Nuts And Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan with salted boiling water, rinse and boil the rice, then simmer covered on a low heat for 40 minutes.
2) Drain the rice in a colander and dry on paper towels.
3) In a glass serving bowl, toss the rice with olive oil and sprinkle... - 45.9608
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 50.0191
Wild Rice Salad With Raisins And Madeira
1. In large saucepan, combine stock and 1 tsp of the salt; bring to a boil. Stir in wild rice, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in bulgur. Cover and continue cooking for about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan... - 28.6293
Breast Of Chicken With Wild Rice
Bone and skin the breast of a young roasting chicken.
Season the breast with salt and black pepper; place in buttered heavy frying pan; add 1 small onion (chopped), garlic, carrot, celery, and fry slowly; add mushroom, sherry, cognac, and cream; cover and... - 30.991
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Wild Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Rinse the Cornish hens, pat dry and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add the rice, water and seasoned stock base together.
4) Cover and cook for about 50 minutes, until the rice is tender and all the water is... - 45.7667
Peppery Wild Rice Stuffed Chops
Run cold water over rice in a strainer for 1 minute, lifting rice with fingers.
In a small saucepan combine rice, 3/4 cup water, and 1/4 cup sherry.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 40 minutes or till rice is just tender.
In a... - 45.0509
Wild Rice Minnesota Style
Wild Rice is a delicious recipe which I always crave for. Try this Wild Rice; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 30.2088
Wild Rice Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut green peppers into halves; remove stems and seeds.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl until well blended.
Lighdy stuff green pepper halves with wild rice mixture.
Place in baking dish and loosely cover with foil.
Bake 30... - 35.9535
Wild Rice Steak And Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan, saute cabbage in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently; do not brown. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add beef; cook 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; simmer, covered, 1 hour. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. - 30.2559
Indian Spiced Chicken With Wild Rice
COMBINE salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric in small bowl.
Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on plate; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking... - 47.5424
Wild Rice And Quinoa Salsa
Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and stir with a wooden spoon.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until tender and the water has evaporated.
If the water evaporates before the rice is done,... - 43.5444