- » Black White Pudding
Black White Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black white pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black white pudding recipes.
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 48.7399
Black And White Pudding Pie
1. In baked pie crust, place cooked vanilla pudding and spread evenly.
2. Top evenly with carob pudding and nuts.
3. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour or till service.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.0786
Black Bread Pudding
Beat egg yolks at high speed in a small bowl until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating at high speed until mixture is very thick and piles softly.
Using clean beaters and a large bowl, beat egg whites with salt until stiff, not dry, peaks... - 45.7022
White Or Mealie Pudding From Scotland
1) In a thick frying pan, over very low heat or in moderate oven, brown the oatmeal.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, heat some of the fat and sauté onions in it until golden.
3) Add in oatmeal, salt and black pepper, mixing well.
4) In a pudding... - 38.0981
Black Pudding Or Blueberry Posset
Stew berries in water with sugar and salt for 15 minutes.
Butter bread slices.
Place alternate layers of bread and blueberries in deep, buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
Cool and chill. - 33.6494
Black Rice Pudding
1. Place black and white rice in a fine strainer and rinse well under cool running water until water runs clear. Place rice in a 2- to 3-quart pan and add 5 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until rice is tender to... - 27.1168
Roast Chicken With Black Pudding And Apple
Peel and thinly slice 1 apple.
Mix together the black pudding, garlic, apple and spirit of your choice.
If the black pudding is a little bland, add extra spirit or some ground allspice or a little ground cloves (you can taste the black pudding as it is... - 45.3693
White Pudding Sausage
Grind the pork using the coarse blade.
Place in a cooking pot along with the half-and-half, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Cook over high heat until the mixture boils and then reduce the heat.
Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, with the lid off.
Add the... - 41.0843
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 36.7489
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse is very tasty and has a different taste. The fusion of black coffee, orange juice and rum or brandy gives the Chocolate Mousse a very unique taste. - 41.608
1 In a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the rice and stock, cover, and cookover moderately low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, tarragon, salt, and... - 43.8459
Savory Noodle And Cheese Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" bakingdish.
In a 12 inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until golden.
Add the cabbage and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add... - 45.0184
Christmas Pudding! Come Christmas and everyone gets impatient at the dinner table. Why? Because they know that I will make the families favorite Christmas Pudding! If you try it, I am sure it will become your family favorite too! - 49.9115
Rice And Cheese Pudding With Peas
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of waterto a boil.
Add the rice and boil for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, in the same saucepan, bring the milk, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, nutmeg, and allspice to a simmer over moderate... - 39.6777
Summer Pudding is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Summer Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 39.1306
Steamed Chocolate Pudding
Lavishly butter a Kugelhopf mould.
Stir the chocolate pieces and coffee together in a metal mixing bowl over a low heat, until the chocolate melts and forms a paste.
Off the heat, beat in the butter, then the egg yolks, sugars and finally the flour.
If the... - 40.0706
Beat egg yolks with 6 tablespoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt until thick.
Scald cream and beat gradually into egg-yolk mixture.
Line a baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inches) with macaroons, cut into halves.
Pour custard over them.
Set dish in pan of... - 39.3404
Banana-chocolate Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the banana in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until it turns black and soft.
Remove the banana and lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Let the banana sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel, transfer the... - 43.3976
This Summer Pudding tastes really yummy ! Try this berry and black currants temptation and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Summer Pudding are welcome ! - 35.4893
Corn pudding is a savory vegetable pudding. Made with added green onions and eggs, the corn pudding is flavored with cheese and seasoned. Baked in the oven, the corn pudding comes out nice and soft. - 39.8756
Queen Of Puddings
Butter a 2 1/2-pint (1 1/4-liter) shallow baking dish.
Heat the milk, butter, granulated sugar and lemon rind slowly in a covered saucepan, stirring once as the butter melts.
When the milk is just warmed through, turn off the heat but leave the pan on the... - 46.1524
Steamed Chocolate And Coffee Pudding
Melt the chocolate with the coffee gently in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Cream the butter and the sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Stir in the chocolate mixture, then the... - 39.8496
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs until thick.
3. Add the corn and stir it in.
4. In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and generous doses of pepper.
5. Slowly add the milk and stir it in, then add the butter.
6.... - 44.724
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Christmas Pudding
How would you like to have a Steamed Christmas Pudding recipe that doesn't need an oven to cook. View this video to learn how to improvise on your cooking skills. It is a great learning video and teaches an economical dish too. Merry Christmas! - 112.782
Red Onion And Pommery Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Lightly oil 7-inch (15-cm) round glass or ceramic baking dish.
3. In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes, until softened. Place onion mixture in a large bowl.
4. Spread breads with... - 39.8334
Dissolve a quarter of the sugar in half the milk.
Dip the bread slices in the milk mixture so they are saturated, but not soggy and falling apart.
Grease a baking dish and sprinkle with another quarter of the sugar.
Arrange half the bread slices in the dish... - 43.0669
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
Sieve together the flour and spices.
Add the suet, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, sugar, nuts and dried fruit.
Warm the treacle in a pan until it becomes runny.
Add the rum, stout and lemon juice.
Pour over the eggs and mix together.
Add to the dry ingredients.
Mix... - 44.4601
Cabbage Caraway Noodle Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" baking dish.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate... - 44.653
1. Grease 6 1/3-cup molds with a little butter or oil.
2. Line the molds with the bread, cutting it so it fits snugly.
3. Place the sugar in a pan with the water and heat gently, stirring freguently, until dissolved, then bring to a boil and continue to boil... - 44.2561
1) In a bowl, sieve flour, mixed spice, nutmeg and salt.
2) Add breadcrumbs, suet, candied peel, almonds, orange rind, raisins, currants, sultanas, sugar and treacle to it.
3) Mix well eggs and stout.
4) Blend all the ingredients.
5) Take four 1 l (2... - 46.1134
1. On a piece of wax paper, combine 1/3 cup of the flour, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper. Coat the chicken "with this mixture. In a deep, 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes on... - 37.0295
Homemade Steak And Kidney Pudding
Most people like to use self raising flour or add 2 level teaspoons baking powder to this quantity of flour to make the pastry but if you like a very delicate crust, use plain flour.
Wholemeal flour may be used, or half wholemeal and half white flour.
Sift... - 44.7539
Spiced Rice With Currants And Carrots
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the rice, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and the rice is coated.
2 Stirin the water, onion, garlic, and... - 36.8398
Corn And Nutmeg Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat egg yolks lightly and egg whites until stiff.
Mix all ingredients except egg whites.
Fold in beaten egg whites and pour into baking dish.
Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. - 32.1887
Irish Coffee Pudding
Irish Coffee Pudding is a tasty dessert that will definitely dazzle your guests. Though the Irish Coffee Pudding is a little work, it is definitely worth seeing the amazed expression of your guests while serving it. Try it for yourself! - 43.339
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes (1-2 minutes longer for cur- rants); strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender, and strain to remove the seeds.
Add reserved juice and... - 28.981
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 36.6667
1 Boil the vermicelli in slightly salted water for a few minutes until cooked.
Drain and add the butter.
2 Meanwhile blanch the almonds in boiling water, remove the skins and chop.
3 Preheat the oven to 180Â°C, 350Â°F,gas4.
4 Add the sultanas (seedless... - 46.7335
Kansas City Steak Soup With Corn Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Lightly grease a souffle dish or separare ramekins of 5-ounce each with butter. Dust a little flour over the butter and shake off the excess.
3) In a blender, puree 1/2 cup od corn kernels to a smooth... - 45.4812
Danish Fish Pudding
Combine fish, salmon, crumbs, butter, lemon juice, and seasonings; beat egg yolks.
Add beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold into fish mixture, turn into greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm - 31.8446
Savory Bread Pudding With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute. Spoon into a... - 37.0794
Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce
Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.2453
Viennese Noodle Pudding
You'll simply love this Viennese Noodle Pudding recipe. A delicious Viennese Noodle Pudding will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 30.1445
1) Hull and wash the fruit. Discard pits from the cherries.
2) Base the bottom of a 4-cup souffle dish with enough bread.
3) Line the sides with bread, covering well and if required cutting into shape to fit well.
4) In a wide... - 35.1678
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Grease a 4 pint/2.25 litre round Christmas pudding mould.
Alternatively, use a pudding cloth.
In a large basin, mix together the breadcrumbs, oatmeal, flour, salt, suet and sugar.
Add spice then the dried fruit and mix lightly.
Stir in the treacle, lemon rind... - 43.819
Zucchini And Leek Pudding Souffle
1. Butter a 1-quart soufflé dish or casserole.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan on the base and sides of the dish.
3. Preheat oven to 375°.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
5. Add zucchini, leeks, and... - 48.7876
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
Coffee And Walnut Galette
1.Preheat the oven to 290 degrees.
2.Whisk egg whites so that are firm.
3.Put 1 tablspoon of sugar in it and beat for 30 more seconds.
4.Once done, make a well in the center and using a metal spoon put the remaining sugar in it.
5.Take a... - 42.102
Prepare a Swiss roll tin approximately 30 X 25 cm/12 X 9 inches by lining it with greaseproof paper and brushing it liberally with melted butter or oil.
Make sure that the spinach is really well drained.
Beat in the egg yolks and butter and season generously... - 43.5363
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.1824
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444