- » Black Vinegar
Black Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black vinegar recipes.
Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce
Once you try this Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce recipe, you will never go for another recipe again. Even though Black Vinegar Sweet And Sour Sauce is a Side Dish I relish it any time of the day. Use the freshest of vinegar available to get a flavorful... - 41.5385
Red Cabbage With Vinegar And Black Olives
In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until soft.
Add red cabbage to pan and cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes in oil, until color turns bright and cabbage is well coated with oil.
Cover and... - 30.2404
How To Make Garlic Flavored Vinegar 腊八蒜/醋
Flavored vinegars are always versatile and useful ingredients in one's kitchen. If you want to make for yourself, the solution is right here. Check out the video for more recipe detail. - 85.8638
Duck With Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a frypan and cook duck, skin side down, over a low heat until skin is golden. Turn and cook on other side.
2. Add vinegar, black pepper to taste, cinnamon and blueberries. Cover and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, or until duck is... - 34.9263
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Pour it into a sterilized bottle or jar and add the rosemary, shallot and peppercorns.
Seal and store in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before serving.
Before presenting as a... - 20.7425
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake to blend.
Refrigerate to store. - 21.3151
Onions In Vinegar
Onions in a vinegar is a unique and tasty side dish. I love the flavor that bursts into my mouth when biting in to crispy onions drowning in vinegar. You really have to try the Onions in Vinegar to understand what I am talking about! - 37.0187
Sesame Broccoli With Rice Vinegar
Remove tough stems from broccoli, wash and cut heads into florets.
Steam for about 7 minutes, until broccoli is tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, in serving dish mix the oil with the vinegar.
Add the broccoli and mix gently to coat.
Sprinkle with sesame... - 28.3652
Red Wine Vinegar Vinaigrette
Whisk together all the ingredients except the olive oil.
Add the oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more vinegar. - 25.3784
Apricot Salad With Terragon Vinegar
Planch and peel the apricots, then halve and remove the stones.
Arrange the apricots in a glass serving dish.
Crack the stones and remove the kernels.
Chop the kernels.
Mix together the soured cream, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon this... - 33.2597
Chicken And Wine Vinegar Fricassee
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 33.9491
Roquefort Dressing With Wine Vinegar
Roquefort Dressing is a tasty Cheese Salad Dressing that can make your simple green salads a masterpiece! This tasty Roquefort Dressing doesn€™t take too much time to prepare. Try it! - 32.1765
Simple Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1) In a jar, place the ingredients.
2) Shake all the ingredients to blend.
3) Serve the dressing with any salad of your choice. - 27.6
Vinegar Pickled Eggs
Hard boil the eggs and shell them.
Boil the other ingredients together for 1/2 hour.
Add the eggs and boil gently for 10 minutes.
Put the eggs in a jar and pour the vinegar and spices over.
Cover and store in a cool place.
They will be ready for use in 4... - 27.5843
Chopped Onions In Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in small serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve: Bring cold serving bowl to table.
This relish can be eaten with nearly all Indian meals. - 34.2534
Homemade Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Crush garlic in the salt with mustard.
With wire whisk blend in vinegar, then slowly whisk in salad oil.
Whisk until blended and slightly thickened.
Add pepper and herbs as desired. - 28.9988
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 28.2493
Hollandaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. Over low heat, melt butter in a small pan. Cool.
2. Boil vinegar, peppercorns, mace and bay leaf until vinegar is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
3. Strain into a heatproof bowl, discarding solid flavorings.
4. Beat in egg yolks and 1 tablespoon cooled butter.
5.... - 34.8027
Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it.
2. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large (6- or 7-quart) pot over moderate heat, and cook until the garlic releases its fragrance—about 1 minute. Add the spinach by handfuls, stirring... - 26.5158
French Dressing With White Vinegar
In a jar mix mustard with a little vinegar until smooth.
Add salt, garlic, pepper and remaining vinegar, cover and shake.
Add ice cube and oil, cover and shake vigorously until cube has dissolved and mixture is creamy.
Discard garlic before serving. - 33.3284
1. Take a saucepan and add spices and vinegar. Cover with a lid.
2. Allow the vinegar to slowly come to a boil.
3. Remove and strain through a sieve. Allow it to cool.
4. Use as needed.
Preferably use whole spices a powdered ones would... - 34.1973
French Dressing With Red Wine Vinegar
1 In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together and beat until they are mixed well.
2 In a screw-topped jar, alternatively, put all the ingredients.
3 Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
4 Use as desired. - 28.3524
Pickled Beets With Raspberry Vinegar And Pearl Onions
1. Trim just a sliver from each end of the onions and peel off the skin. Peel the beets with a swivel-blade vegetable peeler and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the wine with 1/4 cup water. Stir in the sugar, allspice,... - 28.855
Cucumber Salad With Wine Vinegar
Peel cucumber, and slice as thinly as possible (a mandoline is useful for this purpose).
The slices should be almost transparent.
Place slices in a bowl, cover with plenty of salt, and fill with water.
Set aside for about 30 min.
Turn them into a colander,... - 40.414
Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes With Vinegar
Zucchini and cherry tomatoes with vinegar is a herbed vegetables recipe. Cooked with garlic and basil to flavor, the vegetables have cider vinegar to taste and are great as a side in home meals. - 28.8839
Spiced Vinegar is the best bet for those who love a spicy twist in the salads. You can try this Spiced Vinegar with fruit or vegetable salads. Check out the recipe of this yummy Spiced Vinegar. - 33.1314
Classic Vinegar And Oil Dressing
Place all the ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Chill until needed, shaking just before using. - 31.2019
1 Wash and sterilize a 1 1/2 quart wide-mouth jar and its lid by boiling for 10 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Meanwhile, place the garlic, peppercorns, and wine in the sterilized jar.
Add the... - 24.9602
Mixed Herb Vinegar
Mixed Herb Vinegar is ideal for vegetable salads, soups and stews. This Mixed Herb Vinegar is a heady mix of thyme, parsley, rosemary and seasonings. Just give this yummy Mixed Herb Vinegar a try. - 37.5231
Vinegar And Spice Oven Ribs
Who says you can't make great ribs in the oven? Everyone without a BBQ should rejoice that they too can have great tasting ribs!
Sauerbraten Using Wine Vinegar
1.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, salt, pepper, onions, celery flakes and pickling spice.
2.Marinate the meat in it and leave covered for 2 hours.
3.Put sugar to the meat and cook on low flame for 3 hours after putting the lid... - 46.526
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.3867
Pickled Mushrooms In Vinegar
In a pan, place mushrooms and 1 quart water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 15 minutes or until fork tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place mushrooms and onions in layers in a 1-quart jar or container.
In a pan, combine... - 42.199
Chicken With Vinegar Cream Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, carrots, and onion, and reduce the heat to... - 37.6325
Chicken Livers In Vinegar Sauce
1. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, until the livers are browned but still pink inside—about 5 minutes.... - 36.9036
Squid With Vinegar And Garlic
Prepare the squid, reserving the ink sacs. Cut bodies of squid into 4 cm squares and score with the point of the knife in a diamond pattern. Combine marinade ingredients in a pottery, glass or enamel-lined bowl and squeeze in the ink from the reserved sacs.... - 33.6433
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1) In a screw top jar add all ingredients and mix well.
2) Shake briskly till well blended.
3) Shake once again before using.
4) Alternately, add ingredients in a small bowl and beat with a whisk until blended.
5) Keep in refrigerator up to 1... - 31.5047
For The Spiced Vinegar
1. Tie the spices loosely in a thin muslin cloth.
2. Pour the vinegar into a saucepan, add the salt and spice bag, and boil briskly for 12-15 minutes.
3. Remove from fire and squeeze the spice bag to remove all the liquid. Discard bag.
4. Pour enough hot... - 34.312
Hot Spiced Vinegar
1) In a muslin bag, tie whole spices.
2) In a pan, place this along with vinegar and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Cover the pan tightly and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Let cool and store in bottle.
5) Use as required. - 33.4223
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 25.9808
Cauliflower In Vinegar
Cauliflower In Vinegar is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Cauliflower In Vinegar is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 34.1167
Bearnaise Sauce With White Wine Vinegar
1. In double-boiler top, combine wine vinegar, green onion, tarragon, and pepper. Over high heat, heat to boiling. Boil about 3 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to about 1 tablespoon.
2. Place double-boiler top over hot, not boiling, water in double-boiler... - 23.7565
Basic Vinegar Free Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 31.8464
Salad Nicoise With Wine Vinegar
1.Cut lettuce in small pieces.
2.Take a bowl and arrange lettuce in it on the sides and the base.
3.Put onions, cucumber, green pepper, anchovies and tuna in the bowl.
4.Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper and pour the mixture over... - 43.8607
Vinegar Pickled Cucumbers
Wash and trim ends of cucumbers.
Combine all ingredients except cucumbers in a 3-litre casserole dish.
Cook for 10 minutes on HIGH, stirring twice during cooking.
Add cucumbers, cook 6-8 minutes on HIGH.
Using tongs, pack cucumbers into hot... - 39.7647
French Dressing With Brown Vinegar
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large screw-topped jar and shake well. Store in a cupboard for any weather
2. Shake well before use - 33.5074
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 118.885
Vinegar Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated vegetable salad is a fresh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with a medley of mixed veggies, the marinated vegetable salad is dressed or flavored with thyme and balsamic vinegar with a dash of olive oil. Chilled and tossed to serve, it is... - 42.6976
Vinegar Pickled Green Beans
Have you still not got your favorite Pickled Green Beans? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pickled Green Beans. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the ease it's... - 45.1713
Spicy Chili Pepper With Vinegar
This Chili Basics is a spicy treat ! Try out a course of plain rice with the Chili Basics for lunch and tell me if you like it ! - 42.8384
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chilies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes (a).
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan (b) and bring... - 33.1037
Pork In Wine And Vinegar Sauce
Heat a small covered Dutch oven and add the butter or oil.
Brown the meat on all sides.
Top with bread crumbs and pepper to taste.
Mix the onions, shallots, garlic, and parsley together and sprinkle on top of the meat.
Put the meat in a 400° oven... - 39.6152
Harvard Beets With Vinegar
1. Trim the beets 1/2-inch the stems and place in a large saucepan. Cover with water and add the bay leaf, allspice berries, if using, and the cloves. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 35 minutes or until tender. Drain the beets and peel while still... - 34.9717
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chillies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan and bring to the... - 31.0112
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 37.8284
Oven Baked Potatoes And Chicken In Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 500Â° F.
2. While the oven is preheating, scrub the potatoes and prick them with a fork. Set the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake until soft, 1 hour.
3. While the potatoes are baking, remove the skin from the chicken. Heat... - 38.9601
Broiled Chicken With Malt Vinegar And Basil
1. To prepare the marinade, use a medium sauce pan.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients in the sauce pan
3. Gently simmer over medium heat, for 2 minutes, to reduce and combine flavors.
4. In a medium size, shallow baking dish,
5.... - 41.7344
Salad Nicoise Using Tarragon Vinegar
1) In large Mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together.
2) Tightly cover the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a large bowl, add the potatoes, beans, artichoke hearts and onion together.
4) Pour over 1 cup of the... - 48.8878
Sour Pickle And Vinegar Potatoes
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins for about 10 minutes (until a sharp knife easily penetrates till 1/2 inch)
2) Cool them slightly and after peeling, cut them lengthwise into slices about 1/2 inch thick
3) In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, cook the bacon... - 42.2773
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Pike Place Market Salad
1. To prepare nuts, place sugar in a small skillet over medium heat, cook 90 seconds or until sugar dissolves, stirring as needed so sugar dissolves evenly and doesn't burn. Reduce heat, stir in walnuts. Cook over low heat 30 seconds or until golden. Spread... - 35.6376
Dairy Free Everyday Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, salt, black pepper, oil and vinegar, blend well to mix.
2) Use as required. - 26.4602
In a small saucepan boil the vinegar and seasoning until it is reduced by half.
In another small saucepan melt the butter and cook until it is dark brown but not black.
Stir in the reduced vinegar and parsley and pour the sauce over the food. - 25.1367
1. Place oil, vinegar and mustard in screwtop jar. Season to taste with pepper. Shake well to combine. - 19.9286
Place the vinegar in a mixing cup with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the olive oil in a slow stream, constantly whisking until the oil is emulsified.
For a tangier dressing, add more balsamic vinegar. - 23.7519
Mix vinegar, water, ketchup, sugar substitute, pepper sauce, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl, whisking until sugar substitute dissolves.
Serve with pork, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.
Stir or shake before using. - 31.7551
1) In a bowl, put the oil and vinegar. Alternatively, put the ingredients in a screw-top jar.
2) Use a fork to beat well or shake the jar.
3) Add seasoning of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4) Serve and use as required.
To make... - 30.8273
Eastern North Carolina Sauce
Mix cider vinegar, distilled vinegar, sugar substitute, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and pepper sauce in a bowl, whisking until sugar substitute dissolves.
Serve with pork, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 months.
Stir or shake before using. - 34.2004
How-to Make Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
A vinaigrette prepared with fresh herbs, collected from your garden - nothing could be more pleasurable than this. Serve this over salad or bottle it to present someone very special - both are so satisfying feeling. Watch the video and make it today, as you... - 109.222
1) Wash lettuce leaves and pat them dry.
2) On 2 salad plates, arrange the leaves on them.
3) Beat together oil and vinegar and drizzle over lettuce.
4) Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper over lettuce leaves.
5) Serve the... - 34.8979
1. Combine the vegetable and olive oils, the vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to blend and season with 2 teaspoons of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a clean glass bottle with a lid. Cover and store... - 25.7201
Dressing For Tossed Salad
Mix together the onion, garlic, and seasonings in a quart jar.
Pour in catsup, vinegar, and oil, and shake until thoroughly blended. - 27.2606
Jeannette's French Dressing
Dash of paprika - Dash of Worcestershire sauce Mix dry ingredients, add vinegar, oil, and catsup.
Put in jar with parsley, onion, 1 clove garlic, celery.
Shake well before using. - 25.0575
Place the salt, pepper, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl and combine with a fork.
Add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly with a fork.
Add the chili oil while continuing to whisk.
Adjust seasonings to taste. - 27.7702
Classic French Vinaigrette
Are you a salad lover? You must know how to prepare a Classic French Vinaigrette that makes a brilliant dressing. In this video, chef shares a detailed process to make this dressing. Go on add that extra flavor to your salads. - 93.8376
Classic French Dressing
Mix all the ingredients together and whisk well until an almost mayonnaise-like consistency is achieved. - 27.3554
Rocket And Olive Salad
1) Wash rocket and leave in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
2) Drain and dry with a kitchen towel.
3) In a salad bowl, place the olives and rocket leaves and chill.
4) About 5 minutes before serving, sprinkle dressing over... - 34.2189
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Cut the aubergine in half lengthways, brush with olive oil and season with black pepper.
Put in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
Remove the aubergine from the oven and, using a spoon, scoop out all the flesh.
Put... - 33.1189
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, whisk the mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar, and chopped parsley together.
2) Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
3) Adjust the seasonings to taste.
4) Store covered in the refrigerator for up... - 37.8944
1) Combine together all the dressing ingredients and beat well or shake.
2) To add taste to the preparation, can either 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh tarragon or chives, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and a pinch of... - 25.8313
Wilted Dandelion Greens
1. Tough roots or stems should be removed from the greens before shredding them. Place the greens in a large bowl.
2. Cook the bacon until crisp. Add the remaining ingredients to the bacon and fat and heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour the... - 30.2941
Sweet Funky Dunking Sauce
1. In a pan, add the brown sugar, peppercorns and vinegar and heat it till the sugar dissolves; keep stirring
2. Add in the apricot preserves and allow to cook gently till the apricot melts
3. In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water into a smooth... - 37.3289
Little Joe's Vinaigrette
Mix the herbs i.e., the celery and parsley in a large bowl.
Add the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
If one prefers a more exotic mixture, add the anchovies and/or the minced capers.
This will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator. - 37.7915
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended.
3. Pour the oil, in a slow steady steam while whisking constantly with the other hand, until all of it is... - 35.3545
Celery Seed Dressing
1) In vinegar, dissolve the fructose.
2) To the dissolved fructose, add all the ingredients, except the last one (corn oil).
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Finally, stir in the corn oil slowly.
5) Into a jar with a tight-fitting lid, pour this... - 39.7655
Southern Barbecue Sauce
1.Take an enamel or glass container and put vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, A-I sauce, salt, sugar, mint leaves, paprika, Tabasco, black pepper, pickling spices, bouillion cube, unpeeled orange, unpeeeled lemon, water, catsup, salt and oregano.
2.Let... - 38.1143
1) In a saucepan, mix together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, pimento, ketchup, herbs, pickle, egg and seasoning.
2) Heat gently just to warm the mixture.
3) Serve over desired salad.
4) Can be used to marinate vegetables like... - 38.1207