- » Black Tea
Black Tea Recipes
Black tea or ‘chai’ is the hot drink tis the commonest form of tea consumed in the world. This tea gets its name from the colour it obtainsafter brewing. This tea is believed to have come from China and ... More »
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in slow cooker.
Cover and hold on low 2 to 3 hours.
Ladle hot into mugs.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.4293
Homemade Sweet Iced Tea
Try the simplest drink with this Homemade Sweet Iced Tea recipe video. This is a great drink to make when you do not have anything at home to drink and want to beat the heat with something chilled. It is also a healthier option than the sweetened aerated... - 110.994
Tangerine Tea Eggs
Try out these deliciously flavorful Tea Eggs for your breakfast and tell me if you like them ! Feel free to comment about thedse Tea Eggs here - 32.391
Quick, easy and tasty-that is what this Iced Tea is all about. Accelerate your evening or night entertainment with this Iced Tea drink. Enjoy! - 16.7583
Tea Eggs are now the favorite in my home. Guests who had this Tea Eggs dish still rave about it. Very different and fun to make it. - 21.5261
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.349
Electric Iced Tea
Pour ice, vodka, tea and sugar into a highball glass; stir gently until sugar dissolves. - 13.7619
Hot Toddy With Tea
Summer is the season to indulge in indoor activities with cool drinks to beat out the heat. Watch the recipe to make Hot Toddy with tea as the base along with other flavors. Make this over your favorite holiday party and enjoy! - 109.404
Spiced Black Tea
Use a clean piece of linen toweling or a double thickness of cheesecloth to make two spice bags.
Tie the whole cloves and cinnamon stick in one bag; tie the tea in the second bag.
Pour the cold water in a large kettle; add the tied spices and heat water to... - 35.5708
Baby Root Vegetable Stew With Black Tea Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, cover the prunes with the tea and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and let stand until the prunes are plump, about 1 hour. Drain the prunes and discard the tea.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet. Add the... - 30.2214
Chinese Tea Eggs
Chinese Tea Eggs is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Chinese Tea Eggs; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 30.8598
Marbled Tea Eggs Spiced With Star Anise
Marbled Tea Eggs is a tasty appetizer. Marbled Tea Eggs gets its taste from eggs cooked with tea and say sauce. Marbled Tea Eggs is cherished by eggs lovers around the world. - 33.4209
Hot Brewed Tea
Place tea leaves in a tea ball.
Quickly bring cold water to full rolling boil.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover and let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball.
Stir briskly before... - 21.4147
Cool, refreshing, and abundant summer drink. Serve in a tall glass over ice. - 21.7104
Strawberry Lemon Tea
Press thawed strawberries through a sieve.
Mix with pineapple-orange drink, tea, lemon juice, and sugar. - 26.0783
Tea Leaf Eggs
In saucepan cover eggs with cold water to a depth of at least 1 inch above eggs.
Rapidly bring to boiling; cover pan tightly.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Rinse quickly in cold water till eggs are cool enough to handle; drain.
Tap eggs gently all over till... - 33.2247
Tea Cream For Strawberries
Put tea, orange peel, and spices into a bowl.
Add the boiling water and allow brew to stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Strain brew through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Mix with cream.
Allow to stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put berries into... - 40.582
Citrus Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the water, I lemon zest, orange zest, cinnamon stick, cloves, ginger, and all spice to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmerfor 10 minutes.
Pour into a warm teapot, add the tea bags, and steep for 10... - 26.4321
Spiced Tea Eggs
I serve the Tea Eggs for breakfast or brunch parties. I am quiet famous for this yummy egg dish. Little do they know that the secret behind the pretty and tasty dish is this wonderful Tea Eggs recipe! - 38.6507
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 39.7925
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.3277
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 28.2923
Marbleized Tea Eggs From China
1. In a pan, cover the eggs with cold water and then boil them.
2. Reduce the flame after a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Then, remove the eggs, cool and crack the shells in several places. Do not peel the eggs entirely.
4. In another pan, boil 4... - 39.9987
Home Made Tea Spices For A Flavored Tea
Nothing beats a piping hot brew of spiced tea on cold winter evenings, isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful enough to pep up your daily cuppa. The pleasure of sipping on spiced tea is after all a zen like... - 78.7775
Taiwanese Bubble Tea - Jasmine Milk Tea With Boba
Taiwanese Bubble Tea is a flavorful and delicious drink that's very popular in Asia and North America. Using premium ingredients, I'm going to show you how you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price you pay at the stands. The taste difference... - 0
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 42.2527
Tea Stained Chicken With Mango Relish
1. To prepare the tea stain, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the tea bag, ginger, and peppercorns. Let stand 5 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bag and discard, then add the tamari or soy sauce and brown sugar. Bring... - 30.5406
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 38.4293
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 38.4027
How To Make A Havana Moon Tea
1. Steep the black tea in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the honey and warm water
3. In two teacups, pour equal parts of the rum, lime juice, honey water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves.
4. Fill both teacups with the black... - 132.414
Citrus Cinnamon Tea
Have you ever tried a spicy aromatic citrus tea? View this wonderful video that shows a unique recipe for tea that uses cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon, pineapple juice. Make your evening special with this sensational tea and enjoy it's elegant flavors. Check... - 98.1342
Classic Masala Tea
If you are looking for a beverage recipe that will warm you up, try making Classic Masala Tea. This spicy and warm drink is a very famous Indian beverage which can be had in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with snacks. You can alter the spices as... - 121.046
Your morning is incomplete without a cup of freshly brewed tea? Make your day all the more special by trying out this Indian Tea. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare the refreshing beverage at home. - 73.0233
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, add the cloves and tea leaves together.
2) Pour in 5 cups boiling water, allow to infuse for 1 hour and strain.
3) In a deep, 4-quart glass bowl, mix the sugar, tea, orange juice, lemon juice and 5 cups boiling... - 36.8052
Hot Spiced Tea
1 In a small saucepan,add water,lemon zest,anise and cloves.
2 Bring to a boil over medium-low heat.
3 Remove from the heat and stir in the tea and honey. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
4 Strain into a warmed cup and serve immediately. - 34.4902
When the air is nip, it's surprising what a cup of steaming hot chai can do to your body. Refreshing, rejuvenating and very simple to make, nothing beats the Indian Chai when it comes to warming up your soul and giving your brain a kick of energy. In this... - 76.8759
Fruit Tea Punch
This Fruit Tea Punch is flavored tea at its best! A great blend of mixed fruit juices and honey in black tea, this Fruit Tea Punch is a great way to add punch to get-togethers! Do give it a try! - 39.7137
Russian Tea Sorbet
Russian Tea Sorbet is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared dessert recipe; the Russian Tea Sorbet is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4804
Chai Tea Latte - Homemade
Tea lovers greatest gift!! A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Indian tea latte. With yummy spices and authentic flavors, this beverage can help you feel all refreshed. This video shows to prepare this mesmerizing aromatic tea with exotic spices, smoothed... - 125.525
Ama Pachana Spice Water - Detox Tea
Know you Ayurveda? Here is an ama - reducing spice water recipe from ayurvedic expert, co-author of The Answer to Cancer.
You can detoxify your body from time to time, follow an ama - reducing diet. Periodic internal cleansing with a Maharishi Ayurveda detox... - 29.1914
Lemon Grass Tea
There is nothing like this Lemon Grass Tea to start off a day in a healthy way! I have substituted sugar for jaggery and also have spiced the tea, which makes it lot more flavorful and inviting! Give it a try and you will never settle for a plain version ever! - 38.231
Five Spice Tea
Place tea and five spice powder in tea ball.
Bring the cold water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball.
Stir in sugar; mix... - 25.0908
Hot Ginger Tea
1.Place tea and ginger in a warmed teapot.
Pour over boiling water, stir and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
Stir again and strain before pouring.
2.Flavourteawith lemon juiceand honey if desired. - 28.9108
Break cardamom pods open, crush seeds and drop into water in a 2-quart pan. Bring water to a boil, then add tea and milk. Carefully bring mixture to a second boil.
Remove from heat. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Strain. Sweeten to taste. - 22.4973
Citrus Tea Punch
In pitchers prepare lemonade and orange juice.
In a punch bowl combine lemonade, orange juice and tea.
Add orange, lemon and strawberry slices, mint leaves and ice cubes. - 27.325
Indian Spiced Tea
Here is an amazing video for Indian spiced tea or popularly known as masala chai. This is a wonderful beverage from Indian prepared by brewing tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Try out this simple flavorful tea and feel refreshed! - 129.822
Homemade Chai Tea Latte
Homemade Chai Tea Latte - Do you want to know how to make this simple drink? All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you got yourself a festive and spicy beverage! - 0
Cinnamon Russian Tea
Simmer spices and honey with the 1 cup water for 10 minutes and let stand 1 hour.
Add rind of 1 orange and 1 lemon if desired.
Squeeze fruit juices, steep tea in boiling water 1 minute.
Add fruit juice and spice mixture to strained tea.
Reheat... - 35.6468
Tea Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and... - 42.1769
1. In a slow cooker mix all ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Garnish with lemon slices. - 37.1485
Chinese Tea-smoked Ribs
To prepare brushing sauce, mix together the soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
Brush ribs with sauce and place them in a shallow pan.
Cover loosely and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Brush and turn twice.
Thread skewer... - 33.2214
1. In a pan, heat water and put the gynostemma tea bags in it.
2. In a blending jar put gynostemma tea, reishi capsules, chagas capsules, clove, black walnut and wormwood powder.
3. Add astragalus, cinnamon, dandy blend, few drops of... - 85.4306
Citrus Iced Tea
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Combine the tea, cloves, and the 3-inch strips of lemon and orange zest in a heatproof bowl. Cover with the boiling water and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea ball, then stir in the sugar, orange and lemon juices,... - 34.8379
Masala Chai - Herb And Spicy Indian Tea
Chai... experiment with new tastes and flavors. Many other flavor have not been shown yet..But every morning my special tea keeps me energetic the whole day...and also keeps me away from getting common cold, cough. So make your everyday morning a fresh... - 14.1221
Raspberry Iced Tea
What can be better than an iced tea on a hot summer afternoon? And, the drink gets more refreshing when prepared along with some juicy raspberries. If your mouth is watering just at the thought, its time to quench the thirst by trying the recipe out. - 135.438
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch
Spiced Lemon Tea Punch is a unique drink. Surprise your guests with this great Spiced Lemon Tea Punch. I am sure they will love it. - 41.0315
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.7619
Orange Tea Loaf
1. Place the raisins in a bowl, add the tea, orange rind and orange juice, cover with a cloth and soak overnight.
2. Grease a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin with butter and dust it with flour, or line with nonstick baking paper. Sift the flours, baking powder,... - 29.6125
Healthy Salmon Salad With Lemon Tea Dressing
Refreshingly delicious, this good-for-you salad is quite a gourmet treat. This wonderful salad packs in the goodness of salmon and the flavor of lemon tea and is totally a treat for the senses. Besides its easy to make too. So what are you waiting for? Get... - 114.318
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 25.7473
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 45.6957
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
1. Chop the spinach, set aside.
2. Put some ice cubes in the pomegranate juice.
3. In a blender combine the spinach, black berries, raspberries, agave, banana, super fruit blend and finally the pomegranate green tea.
4. Blend for 1... - 137.582
Awesome Chai / Yogi Tea
1. In a vessel, bring water to a boil and put grated ginger.
2. Add ground cardamom to the boiling water.
3. Pour spring water in the vessel and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Put in clove powder, black pepper and cinnamon powder.
5. In a glass, add... - 68.5503
Tea Smoked Shrimp With Sweet And Hot Pepper Relish
To prepare the relish, in a small bowl, combine the green and red peppers and the onion.
In a small saucepan over high heat, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, salt and cayenne pepper.
Bring just to a boil, then pour over the... - 47.5027
Delightful Tapioca/ Bubble/ Boba Milk Tea
Take a look at the easy and simple recipe of tapioca/ bubble/ boba milk tea. This recipe won't take much of your time. Just take out 10 minutes from your busy schedule and give a wonderful treat to your family and friends. - 132.083
Dilly Egg Tea Sandwiches
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, dill, lemon peel, and pepper. Spread evenly on 6 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices. Trim crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 equal rectangles.
2. If not serving right away, line jelly-roll pan with damp... - 26.5497
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 41.9011
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Place the cucumber slices in a colander set in the sink.
Pour the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of the salt over them.
Drain for at least 20 minutes, then remove the cucumber slices from the colander and pat dry.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the... - 48.309
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Plaza Tea Sandwiches
1. On a clean, dry bread board, lay out all of the bread slices. Using a spatula, spread one side of each slice with the butter.
2. To prepare the tomato sandwiches: Arrange 2 slices of tomato on the buttered side of each of 3 slices of whole-wheat bread.... - 37.6064
Anne's Ham And Cheese Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, place the ham and cheese together.
2) In another bowl, mix the creme fraiche and mustard together.
3) Add into the ham and cheese, sprinkle with pepper to taste and mix well.
4) Spread one side of each bread slice with 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.5894
Ritzy Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, place the eggs in cold water, bring to a boil, then simmer on a low heat for 13 minutes.
2) Place the eggs under running cold water, then allow to cool and peel them.
3) In a bowl, slice and coarsely mash the eggs. Stir in the... - 41.4601
Gaspe Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, lemon zest and pepper together.
2) Trim off the crusts from all the bread slices.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the... - 34.3894
Herbed Cherry Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add the chicken, cherries and tarragon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and sour cream together, then toss with the chicken mixture.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread... - 39.8597
Herb Tea Smoked Chicken Breast
PUT THE CHICKEN in a shallow dish, sprinkle the coarse salt over it, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Rinse off the salt and pat dry with paper towels.
PREHEAT AN OUTDOOR GRILL with a moderate fire.
Soak the tea leaves in a bowl of warm tap water... - 41.9647
Black Tea Recipes By Category