- » Black Sesame Seed Soup
Black Sesame Seed Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black sesame seed soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black sesame seed soup recipes.
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 103.925
Bean And Sesame Soup
1) In a bowl, add in the beans. Add enough cold water to cover the beans. Let it rest overnight.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions and celery. Fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add in the drained beans into the pan. Next, pour in the... - 46.6917
Sesame Paste Soup With Saffron And Garlic
Bring the herb broth or water to the boil, salt it and add the rice.
Cook for 15 minutes.
When it is nearly done, add the saffron with its liquid.
In the meantime, beat the tahini, with 125 ml (4 fl oz) cold water, the finely grated zest from the lemon, r... - 40.9321
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 44.7206
Black Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil until sizzling.
2. Add carrots, onions, and bok choy; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Combine1 cup water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Rinse beans, drain, and puree in blender or food... - 47.5639
Soy Sesame Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a low flame, sautéing frequently for 10 minutes until you get a nutty aroma
2. Transfer the seeds to a food grinder jar and allow them cool completely before grinding... - 44.5133
Sesame Fried Chicken
Combine in a soup plate the toasted sesame seeds, flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
In another soup plate put the evaporated milk.
Dip the chicken pieces in the milk and roll them in the flour mixture.
Heat the butter and oil in a large heavy skillet... - 36.4156
Bitter Melon Beef With Black Beans
1. Marinate beef for 2 hours.
2. Split bitter melon in half; discard seeds and spongy center. Cut cross-wise into 1/4" (0.75 cm) slices.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add beef slices stirring for 1 1/2 minutes until redness disappears. Remove and set... - 27.611
1. Place the turkey, skin side up, in an 8-quart stockpot. Add the broth and enough cold water to cover the turkey (about 2 gallons). Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. As the water heats, the turkey will throw off grayish foam, which you should... - 39.8666
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 125.404
Vegetable And Red Lentil Soup
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 103.6
Third Time Around Turkey Soup
1. Combine the broth and turkey in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Meanwhile, puree the peas with the lettuce, mint, parsley, coconut milk if using, ginger, and 1 teaspoon salt in a food processor. Transfer the puree to a bowl and set... - 36.7308
Buttermilk Soup In Pepper Shells
Slice 1/2 inch (1 cm) from tops of sweet peppers; cut tops into julienne strips and set aside. Remove seeds and ribs from peppers, being careful not to pierce shells; set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, salt, and pepper to taste; set... - 31.3733
Asian Salad Chicken Soup
1) Cut the chicken into 4-inch-thick slices, then into 2-inch length strips.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, ginger and red pepper flakes to a boil over a high heat, then simmer covered for 10... - 48.582
Chinese Noodle Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Drain... - 41.5501
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.0428
Tomato Egg Flower Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Cooking In a 3-quart pot, bring broth, wine, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and mushrooms to a boil.
Cook... - 38.9237
Chinese Noodle Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
In a wok or... - 41.2254
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Simple Soba Noodles
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepot.
2. Add noodles and cook according to package directions (7-10 minutes).
3. In a small bowl, whisk sesame oil, shoyu, and rice vinegar to make dressing.
4. Drain noodles and combine with dressing and toasted sesame... - 31.532
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 35.6538
Mix together the beef, onions, salt, pepper, ginger, and sesame seeds.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in the flour and then dip in the egg.
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the balls in it.
Beat the egg white and water until frothy.
Make 2 omelets... - 39.4637
Korean Food: Beef Fist-bap (소고기 주먹밥)
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice. Watch Aeri make these Korean rice balls, very similar to Japanese Ongiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack or an... - 123.721
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.2978
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 148.467
Gos Ni Kari
1. Wash the meat and potatoes well and place them along with two teaspoons coarse salt and four tea cups of water in a pressure cooker and cook till soft.
2. Grind the masaia till soft. Place the finely chopped onions in a vessel along with half cup refined... - 25.7037
Beef Dolsot Bibimbab
Bibimbap is a large bowl of rice topped with an array of individually prepared vegetables and beef and served with seasoned red pepper paste, served in a sizzling hot stone bowl this is a very popular at Korean restaurants and is an absolute favorite in... - 108.964
Kalbi or Korean BBQ is a Korean cuisine recipe that is a medley of beef ribs and few condimenti. Make sure you marinade the ribs properly and BBQ them as directed in the recipe video below. Watch the video below and try this Kalbi or Korean BBQ!! - 46.0049
Combine refrigerated pizza sauce, ground beef, onion, mushrooms, flour, sweet pepper flakes, paprika, oregano and pepper in skillet.
Cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in olives.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Open can of pizza dough; unroll... - 34.2465