- » Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of black seed oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for black seed oil recipes.
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Carrot And Orange Salad With Black Mustard Seeds
1) With a sharp knife, remove the orange peel by discarding all the bitter white pith.
2) Crosswise slice the orange into 1/8 inch thick slices. Stack the slices and cut them into 6 wedges.
3) In a large serving bowl, place orange,... - 45.357
Place salad oil and sesame oil in a bowl.
Add soy sauce, prepared mustard, black pepper and lemon juice.
Beat thoroughly. - 23.3273
Fennel Seed And Black Pepper Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mix stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the 2 flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process just long enough to... - 42.8662
Coleslaw With Sweet Oil Dressing
Coleslaw with sweet oil dressing is a cabbage salad prepared with dill and celery seed mix. Tossed with vinegar and salad oil, the cabbage coleslaw is great with almost any dish of choice. - 32.9731
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 42.1707
Trout With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. Slice the fresh raw pink trout exactly as you would cut smoked salmon
2. Spread out the slices in a design so that the slices do not overlap but just touch.
3. Cover with poly wrap and chill till required
4. Just before... - 37.982
Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup
This Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup needs two main ingredients-black beans (of course) and smoked ham. This is a mouth-watering recipe for Walnut Acres' Black Bean Soup. Truly tasty! - 41.2228
Cauliflower With Mushrooms In Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 25 minutes.
Lift from water and squeeze dry; cut off and discard mushroom stems.
Thinly slice mushrooms; set them aside.
Trim tough end from cauliflower stem and discard, then cut head in quarters and... - 43.1239
Sauteed Cabbage With Toasted Seeds
Cook the cabbage in boiling water for 5-6 minutes, until almost tender.
Tip into a colander and leave to drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep-sided, heavy-based frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry over a medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the mustard seeds... - 31.6519
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 42.0121
1. Heat the oil over a moderate heat in a large frying pan and fry the onion, mushrooms, carrots and cauliflower. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Sprinkle on the rosemary and flour and cook for 2-3 minutes. Pour on the water, bring to... - 34.6066
Shish Kebab With Caraway Seeds
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently stir until all pieces of lamb are well coated.
Let stand one to two hours.
Turn the meat in the marinade occasionally.
String the meat on skewers and broil over charcoal or under the broiler.
Cook to the... - 30.3423
Spicy Black Eyed Peas
1) In a small bowl, prepare the raw seasoning by combining all the ingredients. Place aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, add oil to heat over moderately high heat, for cooking the peas.
3) Add cumin seeds in hot oil and cook for 10... - 46.363
Marinated Smoked Salmon With Poppy Seeds
1. To make the dressing, in a mixing bowl, combine the poppy seeds, orange zest and juice, vinegar and oils with some black pepper and a pinch of salt. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
2. To prepare the salmon, in a large mixing... - 41.4241
Rice With Seeds And Spices
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the spices and garlic for about 1 minute, stirring all the time.
2. Add the rice and stock, bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender.
3. Stir in the yogurt and the toasted sunflower... - 36.7652
Peppers In Oil
Roast the peppers over charcoal or in a hot skillet, turning frequently with the fingers so as not to pierce the skins.
Or bake, turning occasionally, in a 400 degree oven until the skin is black, about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Remove the skins from the... - 31.1026
Pumpkin Seed Pesto
1. In a food processor, blend all ingredients except olive oil, salt and pepper and pecorino.
2. Stop the machine once or twice to scrape down the remaining, now gradually add oil when it's in the blending process, do it till it's smooth
3. For... - 40.5184
Stir-fried Leeks And Zucchini With Sesame Seeds
1. Boil water and add some salt to it.
2. Blanch leeks and bell pepper separately, each for 1 minute, in boiling salted water.
3. Refresh under cold water and drain them thoroughly.
4. Take a frying pan or wok and heat butter with oil... - 41.1275
Black And White Chicken Fingers
1.Separate the eggs by putting egg whites in a bowl.
2. In a fry pan heat the oil.
3. Put the flame high.
4. Dip the chicken finger into egg whites.
5. Dip these fingers into white sesame seeds.
6. Dip the fingers into black sesame... - 38.9679
Bitter Melon In Black Bean Sauce
Slice butter melons in half lengthwise and discard seeds.
Slice across into 1/2 inch slices.
Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and black beans.
Stir fry 2 minutes.
Add melon; stir 2 minutes.
Add water, lower heat to medium-low, cover... - 28.8967
Cuban Black Beans
Here is an impressive video for a classic Cuban black beans recipe that is so delicious and flavorful. The chef makes this flavorful dish with sofrito that is an aromatic combo of spices, onions, garlic and green peppers. This video is a must watch! - 108.765
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
Pick over the beans, removing any stones or other debris.
Rinse the beans and set them aside.
In a 4-quart or larger nonreactive heavy saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
Saute the garlic, onions, green pepper, and jalapeno chile until soft but not... - 46.1888
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 34.9003
Cowboy Caviar Black Eyed Pea Salsa
Cook the black-eyed peas and halved jalapenos for about 45 min-utes to 1 hour, or until the beans are tender, adding 1/2 teaspoon salt towards the end.
Drain and transfer to a mix-ing bowl.
Tie the marjoram and thyme sprigs together.
Place in a large... - 45.9553
Black Bean Salsa
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the corn, green bell pepper, green chili, red bell pepper and onions. Pour in the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes stirring in between.
2. Add in the tomatoes and mix well, Drain the vegetables of excess water... - 121.457
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949
Curried Jackfruit Seeds And Brinjals
Cook the jackfruit seeds in salted water in a pressure cooker till tender. Skin and mash them. Set aside.
Skin the large brinjal, cut into cubes and place in salted water. Drain. Apply turmeric and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Grind the masala... - 35.1319
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Carrots With Poppy Seeds
1) Peel and finely slice the carrots on the slant.
2) In a bowl, combine the ingredients for dressing and whisk till well blended. ... - 40.7934
Tabbouleh With Oranges And Sunflower Seeds
1. Combine bulgur and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes, drain.
2. Peel and section 2 oranges over a bowl, squeeze membranes to extract juice. Set the orange sections aside, reserve 1/4 cup juice. Discard membranes. Combine... - 38.4896
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 42.1418
Shrimp With Crushed Mustard Seeds
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In a cup, combine the crushed mustard seeds, turmeric, tomato sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over a medium-high... - 45.0281
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 37.4023
Celery Seed Dressing
1) In vinegar, dissolve the fructose.
2) To the dissolved fructose, add all the ingredients, except the last one (corn oil).
3) Mix thoroughly.
4) Finally, stir in the corn oil slowly.
5) Into a jar with a tight-fitting lid, pour this... - 39.7655
Poppy Seed Crusted Tuna Salad With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Place the sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes with half the garlic, 3 tbsp (50 ml) of the oil, 2 tsp (10 ml) of the tarragon, salt and pepper.... - 35.2631
Lotus Seed Paste For Mooncakes
1. In a bowl, place lotus seeds and soak in water for 4 hours.
2. After 4 hours, open the lotus seeds and discard the green part if any.
3. Wash and rinse the opened lotus seeds.
4. In a large pot, place cleaned lotus seeds with 450... - 78.0665
Sesame Seeds Spicy Chicken
This recipe is very simple, tasty and can be accompanied well with white steamed rice. Sesame seeds give a nutty toasted flavor - 94.4658
Cranberry Sauce With Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop, about 10 minutes. Remove the... - 31.0713
Cauliflower With Garlic And Sesame Seeds
1. Take a large, heavy-gauge saucepan and add about 3 ltrs (5 pints) of water. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Add cauliflower and boil rapidly for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
4. Drain in colander and keep... - 40.6298
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.783
Deep Fried Beef With Sesame Seeds
1) Slice beef into 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
2) On a chopping board, flatten with the side of a cleaver until 0.5 cm (1/4 in) thick.
3) Put in a bowl and sprinkle with bicarbonate soda, meat tenderizer with some water.
4) Massage with the hand for... - 45.2687
Shredded Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly... - 46.2422
Lotus Seed Chinese Rice With Mushrooms
Cook the rice in an electric cooker. Add the peppercorns, salt and oil and when ready, empty out on a large tray and place under a fan, to cool and separate the grains.
Take a wok or a very large karahi or failing which, a large mouthed, straight bottomed... - 37.3227
Mushroom Noodles In Creamy Poppy Seed Sauce
1 Thinly slice the onions and the mushrooms.
2 In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
3 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
4... - 41.5145
Asparagus With Sesame Seeds
Asparagus with sesame seeds is a skillet cooked vegetable recipe. Tossed with sesame seeds along with soy sauce for flavor, the asparagus with sesame seeds is a flavorful side for meals. - 32.2496
Three Seed Flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place the uncooked frozen rolls on the microwaveable plate.
3. Cover them with a microwavable plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on high for 25 seconds
5. Turn over and rotate plate. Microwave again for 25... - 45.8606
Poppy Seed Pot Roast With Sour Cream Gravy
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker along with onion and carrots on top.
3) In the same pan, heat water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour over the meat along with... - 40.5674
Warm Cheese And Tomato Salad With Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
Mix oil, garlic, and vinegar in bowl.
Whisk in juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk before serving.
Arrange tomatoes on plate; sprinkle with onions.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place goat cheese on grill and cook... - 42.779
Beef Stew With Cumin Seed
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Stir the flour, thyme, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in a shallow bowl.
Turn the cubes of stew meat in the flour to coat well, shake off excess, and transfer to a plate.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy kettle.
Add... - 44.4621
Sauteed Chicken With Mustard Caraway Seeds And Chervil
1) Drizzle salt and pepper over the chicken.
2) Take a small bowl and combine caraway seeds, 4 tablespoons of chervil, mustard, and yogurt. Lavishly, coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
3) Now, immediately put the chicken in breadcrumbs... - 43.9544
Beef Steak And Onions With Caraway Seeds
1) Take a heavy 10- or 12-inch skillet and heat oil and butter in it.
2) Allow the foam to subside and then brown meat in it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) Transfer the meat to a platter.
4) From the skillet, pour off most of the fat, saving... - 45.5228
Chili Oil Dressing
Heat the sesame and vegetable oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully add the chili peppers, ginger, and scallions, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat.
Strain the oil through a fine sieve and... - 35.4451
Carrots Pickled In Oil
Crush, pound, or grind mustard seeds coarsely, so that they split at least in half, using either a heavy mortar and pestle or an Indian grinding stone.
Peel the carrots.
Cut off the coarse top and the bottom.
Cut each carrot in 3 pieces.
Halve or quarter... - 39.3867
Gazpacho In Corn Oil
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
In large bowl, stir together onion mixture and remaining ingredients. - 29.9313
Red And Green Peppers In Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
Char the peppers under the broiler or on the stovetop, until black.
Put them in a paper bag in the still hot but turned-off oven and turn the bag repeatedly for 5 minutes.
Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the skin off under cold running water.
Seed... - 33.9351
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.7357
Miryalu Charu/ Rasam ( Black Pepper & Tomatoes Soup)
Grind black pepper, dhaniya seeds & jeera coarsely.
Heat 2 tbs oil & 1 tbs ghee in a deep vessel. When hot, add the coarsely ground mixture to it & saute for half a minute.
Boil tomatoes separately in 1 cup water & puree them, add this to the above mixture.... - 35.8949
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 36.765
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
1) Light the coal to start grill.
2) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon shoyu, honey, mustard and mirin. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Apply the cod with a blend of 1 tablespoon shoyu and sesame oil.
4) Place the cod on moderately... - 35.4129
Black Eyed Pea Curry
In a large kettle, bring water to a boil.
Add the frozen peas, bring to a boil again.
Cover, and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving 3/4 cup liquid and set aside peas, covered.
In a large heavy frying pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium... - 45.423
Black Eyed Beans
1.Soak the black-eyed beans in warm water for half an hour and pressure cook up to one whistle.Stain and set aside.
2.In a wok, heat the oil for tempering. Add the gram; as it turns golden, add the mustard. Lower the flame and add the red chilies. As they... - 30.1535
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 126.436
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 43.0663
1) To make the yeast, add sugar to the water and sprinkle the yeast all over. Stir properly and allow to stand for about 15 minutes till the mixture is frothy.
2) To prepare the dough, into a bowl, sieve the flours and salt.
3) To the milk, add the... - 43.7514
Black Eyed Peas Salad With Orange Jalapeno Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, cover the peas with 4 inches of cold water. Add the bay leaf and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the peas are tender, about 50 minutes; add water if the peas look... - 38.6
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.5085
Sesame Duck And Noodle Salad
1. Slice the duck breasts thinly across and place them in a shallow dish. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, pour over the duck and mix well to coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or... - 36.4627
Roast Sesame Salmon Fillets
1. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper. Pat salmon dry and rub mixture into salmon. Place on a platter and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
3. Remove salmon from marinade and coat with... - 36.3404
Black Bean Corn & Pepper Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, chiles, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and oil; mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to a day. - 35.147
Black Bean Spareribs With Green Peppers
Trim excess fat from ribs, then cut between the bones to make individual pieces.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add ribs and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Add... - 43.0058
Mark's Black Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and the rest of the ingredients, and thoroughly combine. - 34.2081
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Healthy Black Eyed Pea Salad
This is India's answer to the world for a salad recipe - Black Eyed Pea Salad! It is healthy and comes packed with a host of surprisingly good flavors. This tangy salad will be a good distraction from the gooey salads that you are probably used too. Enjoy... - 114.354
Black Bean Dip
Drain the beans, place them in a shallow bowl, and mash them well with a fork.
Stir in the cumin, coriander, cayenne, garlic, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice.
Add salt to taste.
If you add the walnuts and/or olives, either stir them into... - 33.4579
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Black Eyed Bean Casserole
1. Rinse the beans and soak them in water.
2. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a cooker and pressure cook it for 15 minutes. Or
3. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a pan and cook it for 45 minutes. Allow the beans to cool, drain... - 46.9007
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce
Long Beans In Black Bean Sauce! I can live on this tasty vegetable dish. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Cranberry Cream Pie for yourself. - 34.6178
Black Bean And Bell Pepper Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium bowl. Add the bell pepper, tomato, scallions, jalapeno pepper and coriander. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the corn oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss well to coat. - 34.2333
Black Bean Spread
This recipe is so easy to throw together last minute! Its jam packed with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make ! Perfect for anything from a cocktail party to a game day appetizer! Enjoy! - 109.345
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 45.0301
Mussels In Black Bean Sauce With Spinach
1. Using a sharp knife, trim the leeks and shred them.
2. Place the mussels in a large bowl, sprinkle with the cumin seeds and toss well to coat all over.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
4. Add the leeks, garlic and red (bell) pepper to... - 39.8848
Steamed Salmon With Black Bean Sauce
1) Trim the fillets into 4-inch squares if they are thicker than 1/2 to 5/8 inch
2) Remove the seeds and ribs of peppers after cutting off their tops and bottoms
3) Cut into 1/8-inch julienne rectangles
4) On an oiled steamer tray, place the... - 41.5031
Stir Fried Squid With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the squid blanch it for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular pieces.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until smoking, then stir-fry the ginger, spring onion and chillies, followed by... - 40.4614
Beef With Peppers And Black Bean Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl. Add 5ml/1 tsp of oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the slices from sticking together. Drain the beef and set aside.
3. Heat the... - 34.1733
Mango And Black Bean Bruschetta
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the mangoes, beans, tomato, shallot, chile pepper, lime juice, and salt.
Place the bread slices on a broiler pan and coat with olive-oil cooking spray.
Toast the bread under the broiler until golden.
Rub the... - 38.5603
Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce recipe. - 32.4383
Crab In Black Bean Sauce
Cut crab body in quarters; leave legs and claws whole.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot,add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add black beans, garlic, and ginger.
Stir-fry for 5 seconds.
Add green pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 39.2201
Black Bean Soup
Heat oil in bottom of pot and in it lightly saute1 onion and celery.
Add beans and stock.
Simmer for 3 hours, or until beans are tender.
Add salt, yeast, celery seeds, flours to puree and blend well.
If too thick, add more stock.
Cook until... - 44.292
Stir Fried Beef With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the beef cut it into thin slices about the size of large postage stamps.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular... - 43.7648
Pear And Black Olive Salsa
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the pear with the sugar over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly combine with the remaining ingredients. - 30.4178
Black Bean And Smoked Turkey Soup
Heat vegetable oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, celery, carrot, cumin seeds, oregano, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Stir in water, salt, broth, and beans.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until... - 41.9127
Black Bean Chili Soup
1) In a medium mixing bowl, soak the beans in 2 inches water, cover with a plastic wrap and stand overnight.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onions, chili pepper and garlic in the oil over a medium heat stirring occasionally, until... - 47.9417
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557